The Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't move fast." She says.

She sits beside Dee again, but doesn't bother to cover herself.

"Did you really do it?" She asks him.

"Not like she said."

"So you took her?"

"Yeah. I took her. I took her for hours. Just like I took you. She couldn't walk either when I was done. I filled her bitchy white ass so full that she was dripping for weeks. Then I left her."

"That wasn't very nice. Do you regret it?"

"Hell no. The bitch had it coming. Waving her ass all over town. She was asking for it, and I gave it to her."

"You're such an ass. You probably scarred her for the rest of her life."

"Or she liked it like you did?"

"I doubt that. I hurt."

"You liked it, and you know it. You should be spanked for playing hard to get."

"I don't think so."

"Here, hold this." He says grabbing his dick.

She grabs it, and it begins to get hard again. He grabs the back of her head, and pulls her to his lap. I watch a few feet away as she suck him off. He lays back letting her work him. She sucks and strokes for almost ten minutes before he raises his hips and groans. I see his shaft pulsate as he fills her mouth with cum. She swallows it as he shoots, and when he finishes he pulls her up.

"You're a damn good cock sucker too. A bitch that fucks and swallows. I think I'm in love. Now I'm sure you need a spanking for holding out."

"I'll pass."

"I'm not asking you. Now get over my lap."

She lays across his legs with her feet toward us. Her feet parted enough for us to see her entire crotch. Then we watch as Dee begins to spank her with his left hand. She moans as his hand cracks across her right cheek. A nice red hand print quickly forms. Then he swats again smacking her left cheek adding another hand print. Her ass jiggles as his hand hits it. She moans with every strike, and shakes trying to ease the sting. He stops to rub her cheeks. I see his fingers rub across her pussy before he swats her a few more times.

Her ass is soon a bright red. He rubs it every now and then, and lets his fingers brush across her labia. We can see the wetness exuding from her. After a few more swats he looks down at her.

"Still want to play hard to get?"

"No. I'll never do that again."

"Good. What will you do instead?"

"Whatever you want."

"Will you be good?"

"I'll be a good girl. I promise."

"Well then. I want to spank you some more. What do you have to say to that?"

"Please spank me more. I deserve it. I've been a bad girl."

He swat her ass hard a few more times saying, "You're not just a girl. Tell me what you really are."

"I'm a slut. I'm a slut for your cock. I'll do anything for your dick. I need it."

He slows his hitting.

"Very good. Now come here, and do what you're good for."

I watch her move until she's straddling him. His hard dick presses between them. She raises up, and lets his cock slip into her pussy.

"Tell me what you want my slut."

"I want your cock. It feels so good."

"Is that all?" He says as she rides his length slowly.

"No. I want you to suck my tits."

He does as she says.

"Harder. Suck them harder. Bite them. Make me cum on your huge cock."

He takes her right nipple into his mouth, and I see him clamp down hard. Her breast pulls as she fucks him. She moans loudly as he pinches her left nipple at the same time.

"Yes! Yes!" She moans.

He switches nipples, and she rides him faster.

"Fuck me! Give me your cock! Hurt my tits! Make me yours!"

He leans back, and slaps her left breast. She puts her hands on her head giving him free reign as she bounces on his dick. He swats the right one making her moans intensify. Then he slaps them hard one after the other turning her breasts a bright shade of red to match her ass. She rides him wildly, and is soon in the throws of orgasm. She cries out as the waves course through her. He stops swatting, and grabs her hips making her fuck through her climax.

I see her wetness run over his waistline. She looks like she's about to pass out. His hips raise up, and he begins to hammer her from underneath. He fucks her hard and fast before pulling her tight to him, and let out a moan himself. He holds her still with his dick buried deep inside of her. I see his body twitch as he empties into her.

He turns to me smiling, "I just came in your wife's pussy. Again. She is a damn good fuck too. I told you that I'd fuck her."

She lays down onto his chest panting. She twitches every now and then as a png courses through her.

"What do you have to say about that babe?" He asks running his finger through her hair.

"That was great."

"You don't really deserve my dick. I just allowed you to have it."

"Thank you. Thank you for your dick. Thank you for filling me with your hot cum. Thank you for letting me know that I was wrong playing hard to get, and thank you for correcting me."

"That's a good slut. Now get off me, and clean me up."

I watch as she slips down his legs, and takes his cock into her mouth sucking their juices off from him.

"She listens good. I can work with this. Thanks Ricky."

"Any time buddy."

Dee looks at me, "I can't believe that you just sat there watching. You must be some kind of a bitch or something. You should get down there, and lick my cum out of her."

"I don't think so."

He looks at me sternly.

"Don't make me have to stop this bitch from sucking."

I look at Ricky who shrugs his shoulders, and then I kneel behind her. She raises her ass, and I lay under her on my back. Dee tells me to open my mouth, and then I watch as my wife pushes his cum out of her pussy right into my mouth. There's a full mouthful before I am allowed to swallow. Then she lowers her pussy to my mouth making me lick the rest out.

After a while she sits up, and presses her asshole to my mouth. I feel more cum gush out into my mouth. I lick it up before she stands over me. She turns around, and gets over the top of me on all fours with her pussy right above my face. I lay there motionless as Ricky walks up, and shoves his dick into her pussy. I watch him go balls deep before fucking her hard. She moans and cums as he fucks her. then he stops with just the head in her, and I watch as his cock throbs. He pulls out, and a string of cum falls to my lips. I open my mouth as she pushes out his load.

Then Tim walks up. His dick plants right in her ass. He fucks her fast making her orgasm one more time before he pulls out letting his cum splatter all over her ass crack. After he walks away I am told to kneel behind her, and lick her ass clean. I comply. After I finish she sits beside Dee, and I watch as she lets him play with her breasts. I am told to kneel on the floor, and watch them as she lays back.

Her legs open, and he shoves three fingers into her. She moans as he fingers her pussy. then he grabs a forty ounce beer can, and works it into her. I watch him shove it deep into her pussy to where I couldn't see the can anymore.

"I think you better go home now." He says to her. "Come back tomorrow. I'll be here. Bring your husband. He can watch."

She gets up, and pulls her skirt down. She grabs her shirt, and wraps it around her covering her chest. I follow her to the door, and she blows the all a kiss as we leave. She drives home. When we get back she sits on the couch.

"Did you get mad?" She asks me.

"No. I know you liked it."

"I did. He is so big. It actually kind of hurt."

She sits back, and opens her legs.

"I have to take this thing out. Are you going to watch, or help?"

I kneel down, and reach into her pussy. I feel the can, and pull on it. She moans as I tug. It feels like it's stuck in her so I try for a better grip. I tug some more. She moans, and I feel her pussy getting wet.

"That's not helping." I say.

"I can't help it."

I tug more, and feel it beginning to come out. She is moaning good by now. I can't help but to be turned on even more. Then she cries out as her hips shake. Her pulsating pussy pushes the can out as I pull.

"Sorry." She says.

"Don't be." I smile.

She rolls over, and stretches again. This time bent over the couch. I see her asshole peeking out, and in a second I have my dick out and push it in. She moans a surprised pleasurable moan. I go all the way in easily. The feel of her warm ass cheeks pressed against my hips, and seeing all the action today I cum immediately. I orgasm hard. It exhausts me. I sit back after I'm done, and she smiles back at me.

"Let's go to bed." She offers.

I follow her to the bed, and we hold each other close as we fall asleep.