The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back in my chair I said, "Well it seems like someone has a little crush?"

Without missing a beat Kim replied, "Yea, good-looking guy, what a great ass."

Staring out towards the lake I replied, "From what I saw before I invited him to have a seat, you seemed to like the front side just as much?"

Instantly blushing but making no pretense at innocence Kim replied, "You saw that, huh? Yea, even with the cold water it looked pretty impressive."

The discussion we'd had last night was suddenly front and center on my mind. I had of course envisioned another couple and I think Kim had as well but suddenly another possibility was in the air. My heart beat a little faster and my stomach suddenly had a butterfly or two buzzing around. Kim watched Matt swimming to the island while tapping her feet in the sand like a nervous schoolgirl.

I thought for a minute or two weighing the thought before finally telling her, 'Why don't you go and see if you can make a new friend."

She looked at me in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure about that?"

I leaned over kissed her and said, 'If you'd like to, then go for it. We only live once right?"

Kim looked at me with a questioning look and asked, "What do you mean go for it?"

"I mean go make a friend. You probably shouldn't fuck him out there in front of the kids, but if you'd like to go make a new friend then go for it."

Kim looked at me and replied angrily, "I'm not going to fuck him!"

I chuckled at her defensive reply and stared at her with a smirk on my lips. The look on her face shifted quickly from anger to embarrassment as she realized that she had over-reacted because of her own internal guilt at being so enamored with the young man. We stared at each other for a few seconds while I smiled. She quickly regained her composure, shook her head and replied, "I promise, I won't fuck him... in front of the KIDS.... okay." Jokingly placing a big emphasis on the word "kids".

I smiled and said, "Then go make a friend."

"Are you sure?"

I had no idea where this would lead but I knew that Kim was having a good time flirting with this young guy. Just as importantly, I selfishly know that when Kim gets turned on I'm always the recipient of great sex soon afterwards.

I looked at her and replied, "Like I said, we only live once. Might as well enjoy it, right?"

Kim leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, got out of her chair and waded into the water toward Matt and the kids on the island. The water was up about knee high when I heard Matt yell "Intruder" and all of them attacked. The 5 of them attacked her with a thick wall of water but Kim quickly recruited the teenage boys onto her side and the odds equaled out. The teenage boys attacked the younger boys and Kim and Matt locked on to each other in a fierce battle. Her wet brown hair clung to her scalp and the cotton sweatshirt clung to her chest. When she'd put on the outfit that morning, she'd had no intention of going into the cold water. Now the wet material hung on her body, the weight of the water threatening to expose her small perky breasts, causing her to constantly have to hold it up, leaving only one hand to defend herself with.

The play continued with Kim doing as much splashing as the rest but concentrating her efforts toward Matt. They were about 50 yards from me but it was obvious that Kim was doing the married mother version of flirting. When the boys were occupied with each other, she would forget about holding her top and reach both hands into the water to splash Matt giving him a clear shot of her bare breasts. Her gym shorts clinging to her cheeks and settling nicely into the crack of her ass. During Kim's frequent retreats, Matt was left with no question as to how good her ass would look when devoid of clothing.

Kim was giving it her best fight and when Matt would turn his attention to the boys she would sneak up behind him and jump on his back, trying to dunk him. He was plenty strong enough to thwart the efforts of my 140 lb. wife and each time would end up peeling her from his back and gently dunking her instead. I saw him looking up at the beach several times to see if I was having a reaction to him wrestling with my scantily clad wife. I was smiling, watching them play and after about the third dunk followed by his quick look towards the beach, I gave him a thumbs up to ease his mind. They continued to play wrestle and splash each other and the kids for a few minutes before I heard Kim beg off claiming to be cold. I'm pretty sure that she could have handled the cold a while longer but being the Mom that she is, I don't think she wanted things to get out of hand with her new friend in front of the kids. I'm also sure that the teenage boys were enjoying Kim's sagging wet outfit as much as Matt was.

She exited the water with the cotton sagging and clinging in all the right places. Her nipples proudly poking through the heavy material from the cold water. I was also sure that she was swollen and wet in another area that the cold water had nothing to do with. Matt tried not to make it obvious but I could see him watching her retreat from his peripheral view watching her ass swaying until she wrapped in a towel and sank down in her chair beside me. I asked her if she'd had fun and she did her best to nonchalantly tell me that she had.

We watched the young man and the kids for another 30 minutes or so. By then it was approaching 5 p.m. and the rapidly setting sun behind us was not offering much warmth. Kim was shivering and having a hard time getting warm despite both of our towels covering her up. Since we hadn't planned on going into the water today, we didn't have anything else for her to put on so I suggested that we pack up and head back to our camp to get dinner going.

Kim was still shivering and agreed that she wanted to head back to camp to warm up. As we started packing up our things it was obvious by her several glances towards the water that she didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to her new friend. I also noticed him glancing up at us as we gathered our things. Before we were done packing up and disposing of our trash, Matt headed ashore just as we were ready to return to our campsite.

As Matt approached, Kim quietly asked if I'd mind if she invited him to our campsite for a cocktail. I looked at my wife and could see that she was in a different place.

"A cock-what", I asked?

"A cocktail! You know, a drink!" She whispered tersely. Again, she was immediately embarrassed with her defensive reply as my devilish grin grew across my face and she realized I was just playing with her.

Through my smile I told her, "The more the merrier. Sounds fine to me," reassuring her while trying not to laugh out loud at her childish behavior.

I wasn't sure what I was agreeing to at this point but I knew that if I didn't like what was going on I could stop it at any point. Although Matt was a young guy in good shape, he was not a physical threat to me and from his constant glances towards me during their playful wrestling match, I knew that he was aware of that as well. What I wasn't so sure of is how far Kim would want to take this. Was she just enjoying the attention of a young good looking guy or was she actually fantasizing about taking things further? I had to admit that seeing her so flustered and obviously turned on by his attention was exciting to me as well. But everything had been out in public and in the back of my mind I knew that things wouldn't get out of hand with the kids around. The question suddenly running through my mind was, how far would Kim want to take this once we were back in the privacy of our own secluded camp? This wasn't what I'd envisioned as we'd discussed things last night. But Kim was obviously enthralled with him and seeing her so flustered was quite entertaining. Somewhere in the back of my mind I had to admit that it was turning me on, seeing her like this.

Matt made his way over to us and picked up his towel drying off. With a slight break in her voice Kim asked him, "Why don't you come over to our camp tonight for a beer?" Instead of replying to Kim, Matt looked towards me.

I smiled at him and said, "Come on over. We'll have a fire going. We'll cook some hot dogs and we have plenty of beer, wine, and margaritas."

With my reassurance he said, "Sounds good to me, thanks! What time?"

"How about 7:30 or so," I replied.

"Great, see you then." With that, Matt grabbed his backpack and towel and headed off towards his camp with Kim watching intently as he left.

CHAPTER 4

Back at our camp, in the privacy of our tent, Kim changed out of her wet clothes. Naked and cold, goose bumps protruding from her tanned skin. I took her into my arms and ran my hands over the cold cheeks of her ass. With a tremble in her voice she asked, "Do you mind that I invited Matt to join us tonight?"

Sliding my right hand down over her ass, reaching inwards, I ran my finger along her pussy which was showing all the signs of excitement that I had expected. I removed my finger from her wet lips, looked her in the eyes and said, "You should know me by now. If I didn't want him to join us, I'd have said so." After a few seconds I continued, "Speaking of him "joining" us. How far do you really want to take this?"

Averting my eyes she pressed her forehead into my shoulder, avoiding eye contact, paused for a few seconds before quietly replying, "I'm not sure, but as I'm sure you can tell, I'm kind of excited just thinking about this."

I didn't want to beat around the bush and replied, "By "this," do you mean that you're thinking about fucking him?"

Kim kept her forehead pressed into my shoulder avoiding eye contact and replied nervously, "Well, yea sort of... I mean... To be completely honest... I'm actually thinking about both of you fucking me." I let that comment hang in the air like a thick fog. I didn't want to interrupt her thoughts so I just held her in my arms until she worked up the courage to continue and whispered, "What do you think?"

When we had discussed all of this last night, I had envisioned us with another couple and both of us having the opportunity to have sex with another person. Up until now I had been enjoying watching her get all worked up over this young man and it had all been fantasy in my mind. Now faced with the reality that she was actually fantasizing about this, I took a few moments to reflect and get my thoughts in order before gently pushing her from my shoulder so I could look in her eyes and said, "Let's just take things as they come. Who knows if he'd even be up for something like that? I mean I'm sure he'd fuck you if I wasn't around but... That's not what you want, is it?"

Kim quickly pulled her head away from my chest and said, "No, no, not at all!" Sinking back into my chest avoiding eye contact she continued, "I want both of you. I can't believe I'm saying that... but I really do."

Reassuring myself that I was still in charge, I again pushed her away from my chest, looked her in the eyes and said, "Let's just take things as they come, if either of us has any reservations, we'll end it, O.K.?" Even as the words left my mouth I knew that I was only reassuring myself. Kim was hornier than a drunk teenager on prom night.

Kim was in a daze and replied with a simple O.K. The look in her eyes betrayed how badly that she wanted this. At that moment, I realized that unless Matt wasn't up for it, we would both be fucking her before the night was over.

The next hour or so was filled with doing camp chores, getting things prepared for dinner and starting the campfire. Kim was visibly nervous while she waited for Matt to arrive. My nerves were also rattled and I started to have serious doubts as to whether I would actually allow this to happen. About 6:30 Kim excused herself and headed off to take a shower. I broke out a bottle of red wine and by the time I was pouring my second glass, Kim appeared from the showers wearing nothing but a towel around her waist. This time she removed it without bothering to check and see if anyone was looking. I noticed immediately that she had taken the time to shave her pussy completely bare.

Unlike this morning I didn't let her pass me by on her way to the tent. I grabbed her and gave her a deep, tongue probing kiss. She smelled of fresh soap and a hint of her favorite perfume. She still sported damp hair but had managed to take the time to apply a coat of make-up, heavy on eye liner and a not very subdued red lipstick. I knew the make-up and perfume had been applied with thoughts of Matt in mind. There is no way she would have done that if the evening was just going to be the two of us camping in the woods.

We broke our kiss and without a word she headed for the tent. I watched until her fine, naked ass disappeared into the tent and then I called out to her offering a glass of wine, which she accepted. I poured her a glass and placed it on the picnic bench before returning to the fire getting it ready for our hot dog roast with her new friend. A couple of minutes later Kim reappeared from the tent wearing her simple white cotton gown. I handed her the wine and ran my hand down her back and over her ass. As I expected she was unencumbered by any undergarments.

I quipped, "I take it from your outfit that you don't want to waste any time having to remove excess clothing, huh?"

Staring intently at the fire she took a healthy swig of the wine before glancing at me out of the corner of her eye and with a devilish grin replying "nope" and then staring back into the fire. For now, all of her nerves were settled. Tonight a stranger would be joining us for the evening and my wife was dressed in a thin cotton gown wearing nothing underneath. I knew that her intentions were real and that she was planning on taking our relationship to places it had never been before.

Matt arrived soon after carrying a six pack of Corona. He was dressed in tennis shoes, loose fitting sweat pants, and a University of Washington T-Shirt. His shoulder length blondish surfer hair was combed straight back and was wet from a recent shower. I'm a completely straight man but I could understand why Kim was so turned on by him. He was young, charming, good looking, in good shape, and obviously interested in her even though she was 10+ years his senior.

While Kim started gathering hotdogs to roast I grabbed a towel, clean pair of underwear, shorts and a sweatshirt. I excused myself and headed for the showers. I had purposely timed a late shower to give them some alone time. I knew that while I was hanging around, Matt would be on his best behavior so I wanted them to have some time to get to know each other one on one. He seemed like a respectable guy, but I knew that the one thing that would turn Kim off is if he was arrogant or rude. I wanted to give her a chance to get to know him without me around before going any further with her fantasy. I spent about 15 minutes in the shower. I was tempted to masturbate but resisted the urge. If things went the way that they were looking, I knew that at 38 years old I was going to need all of the energy that I could muster to even try and keep up with Kim's 25-year-old suitor.

When I returned to camp I half expected to find them in the tent fucking each other's brains out. Instead, they were sitting next to the campfire talking and laughing. I joined them and we proceeded to roast our hotdog dinner. We sat around the fire in folding camp chairs seated boy, girl, boy with Kim about 12" from each of us. The conversation progressed from talking about his family, college life, and partying until Kim guided it into some light sex talk. Without going into graphic details, Kim gave him enough information to know that she and I had both had some pretty wild times and plenty of partners before we got together during her junior year of college. She even went into the fact that she had been involved in a light threesome with a guy and his girlfriend.

Matt also offered that he'd had one encounter with two drunk girls a year or so ago but that it hadn't turned out well with one of the girls passing out before things had gotten interesting. Without going into specifics, Kim let him know that her experience had turned out a little better and a good time had been had by all. I didn't know if it was the alcohol or her new liberated personality but I was surprised at how casually Kim had offered up this information. It had taken me years to even get her to admit that she'd been in a threesome, let alone offer up any details.

Several times during our conversation I noticed him casting questioning glances in my direction to see if I was having any kind of negative reaction to the risqué talk at hand. I had none, in fact my cock was beginning to swell as I watched Kim's inner slut revealing itself. Instead of easing his fears by standing up and showing him my half hard cock I waited for an opportunity to squelch his worries.

When Kim was telling him a story about walking in on her college roommate having sex with a guy in their dorm room, I took the opportunity and reached over and grabbed a towel from the picnic bench. When Kim had finished her story I handed her the towel while looking at Matt and said, "You have some drool on your chin, honey." Kim shot me an angry look while I winked at Matt. Reaching over I took her chin in my hand and gave her a quick kiss. Her anger turned into a slight smile and then a chuckle. I started to laugh with her and soon after Matt was laughing as well. The light hearted laughter eased the tension that had been building and we continued our evening while Matt and Kim flirted with each other.

Sometime around 9:00 Kim decided that we had all had enough beer and wine so she made us a round of Margaritas on the rocks. They were tasty and strong but within 20 minutes all of our glasses were empty so Kim made us another round. The talking and laughing continued for a while longer and the verbal flirting progressed quite a bit as Kim's buzz reached that perfect point where inhibitions seem to vanish.

As her buzz took hold, Kim decided that she'd had enough of the verbal flirting and reached over for my hand. With my hand clasped in hers, she then reached over and ran her free hand along Matt's thigh while saying he had nice legs and awkwardly asking him if he rode a bicycle. Her hand ran all the way up his thigh and although I couldn't actually see from where I was, I was sure that she hadn't stopped until her hand met resistance in the form of his cock. Her hand lingered there for about 10 seconds or so before patting his thigh and then placing her hand in her lap and squeezing my hand in a silent question of whether I was OK with this. I gave her a gentle squeeze along with a wink in return, giving her my approval.

With that I got up, stoked the fire and added another piece of wood resulting in a warm, bright light. The mood had again become somewhat tense as Matt knew that Kim wanted him in the worst way but he had no idea how, or if, to try and move things forward with me sitting a few feet from him. I was fine with everything going on and was surprisingly actually excited about where this was leading. However, I didn't want to be, or for that matter have any idea on how to be, the instigator in this situation. That left my normally, somewhat sexually shy wife to move things in the direction she desired.

In a couple of minutes, Kim got up and started to tidy up the campsite from our hot dog roast. Matt and I both offered to help but she begged us off and told us to relax. It was a chore that quite often placed her between the two of us and the fire. Matt and I both leaned back in our chairs and enjoyed the fire. Before too long, we were also enjoying a show.

Kim was fully aware of the effect firelight had on the light gown and while moving between us and the fire she paused a couple of times turning slowly in front of the fire claiming to be warming up. As she "warmed up" she kept her legs spread just wide enough that we had a nice view of firelight reflecting between her legs and the clear Y-shaped area where her vagina met her thighs. From her earlier walk back from the shower, I knew that her pussy was shaved completely bare in anticipation of tonight.

1...345678