The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our orgasms were done, I sat breathless in the chair and reluctantly pulled the vibrator from my pussy. Rick and Stephanie lay on the bed spooning while we all stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Amazingly enough, part of me was still hoping for more, but I was also exhausted. I looked over at the alarm clock laying on the floor and saw it glaring 11:33 at me. My mental time clock for the events of what had just happened only seemed to be about 10 minutes but had apparently been closer to 30. I had to be up in less than 7 hours and had a full day ahead of me so I reluctantly got up and waved goodbye to my new friends as I closed the curtains. I put the furniture back in its place, climbed into bed, and immediately fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

The alarm clock started blaring at me at 6:15 and as I woke up I started remembering the dreams I'd had throughout the night. As you know I don't usually remember much from my dreams but I can remember that they were very sexually focused and had to do with You, Me, Stephanie, and Rick entangled in various erotic scenarios. Some of them were guilty dreams of me sneaking around and having sex with them (I'm sure these were related to the guilt I was feeling taking my exhibitionist side to another level without talking to you about it first) and some of them had you involved with the 3 of us. I wish I could give you details but it's really all a blur. I can tell you that I immediately reached for my vibrator and masturbated myself to an orgasm in my half-awakened state. After taking care of my most pressing need, I got up and took a shower. As the hot water beat down on me, I couldn't shake the thought of the offer Stephanie and Rick had made. I even went so far that I decided I was going to create a new anonymous e-mail address and slip it under their door so that after talking to you about it we'd have some way to correspond with them if you were interested.

As it turns out, none of that was necessary. When I was done with my shower, I noticed that there was a piece of paper slipped under my door. At first I figured it was probably a "how are we doing" or something from the hotel but when I picked it up, I saw that it was a note from my new friends. It had an E-mail address as well as a website (along with their username) that they suggested I take a look at. I didn't have any spare time to take a peak at the website and I reluctantly got dressed and ready for my day. I was able to forge through my morning work routine but as soon as lunchtime hit I couldn't resist the urge to skip eating with my colleagues and instead I headed up to my room to sneak a look at the website they'd mentioned. It was a "Swingers" dating site like you and I have browsed in the past. But this time I was able to look at people I had actually met and read about their adventures. (This is where I got the picture of the couple I sent to you on Thursday). They live in Seattle, only about a four hour drive ;) I wont go into details of my Wed and Thurs afternoon/evenings but let's just say that I spent a lot of time with my vibrator and jacuzzi jets while looking through the site.

I know we've talked a little about it in the past and I've always gotten the sense that you'd be up for something like that? After what happened this week, I think I may be ready to give it a try? We don't have to, I am perfectly happy with our sex life but I think it might be fun?

I'm sitting here at the airport finishing this and praying that no one can see over my shoulder and read what I am writing. Boarding the plane in about 5 minutes, really, really looking forward to seeing you tonight. I think we should get a baby sitter sometime this weekend. I desperately need a good hard FUCK. Believe it or not, the vibrator and jacuzzi jets just don't compare to the real thing!

Love,

Kim

I put the story on the floorboard and digested everything I'd just read. I was completely turned on by all of it and since all of my blood seemed to be concentrated in my groin I was having a hard time organizing my thoughts. I looked over at Kim who was still staring straight ahead at the road. After a minute or so of silence, with a nervous tremor in her voice she finally asked, "Well what do you think?"

I was still organizing my thoughts and I replied, "I'm not sure what to say."

I didn't want her to get the impression that I was upset by anything she had confessed so I immediately followed up with, "I am definitely turned on by all of it, I'm just not sure where to go with it."

I sat in silence collecting my thoughts for another few minutes until I saw a turnout on the road and told Kim to pull over. When we stopped, I told her to get out of the car, took her by the hand and led her into the woods. When we got about 25 yards into the forest I saw a large clump of boulders and led her over towards them. Without saying a word I started kissing her hard and passionately while pulling at the underwear beneath her skirt. When her panties hit the dirt floor and she had stepped out of them I undid my shorts dropped the to the ground and bent her over a large boulder. I pulled her skirt up over her ass and placed my hard cock against the lips of her wet pussy. It was easily apparent that neither of us needed any foreplay so I slid my cock between her moistened lips. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her, fucking her from behind. As soon as I had entered her, Kim reached between her legs and began playing with her clitoris, my balls slapping against her fingernails with each thrust. Much faster than usual, Kim started moaning in orgasm. As soon as she started cumming, I let myself go. I held her firmly by the hips pulling her fine ass tight to me while I shot my load deep into her pussy. By the time our orgasms were complete my knees felt like jelly and when I finally pulled out of her I immediately had to lean my naked ass against the cold granite boulder and take a few seconds to regain my sense of balance.

After a few moments we regained ourselves, got dressed, and headed back towards my car. The only words we exchanged were that I would drive. She handed me the keys and we got in the car heading off towards camp in satisfied silence.

CHAPTER 3

10 minutes later we pulled into the camping area. After driving around the entire site we were happy to see that it was practically empty. The camping area I had chosen for this weekend has been a family favorite of ours for many years. It consists of about 60 acres of heavily wooded "free roam land" and is not structured into marked camping spots. There are 3 bathroom/shower facilities but no hook-ups for individual electricity or septic. The users of the area are free to find their own plots of flat ground in between the towering pines to put a motor home, RV trailer, or tent, place the $12 per night fee into the locked box at the "Welcome" area and make do with what they had. There are spots for about 125-150 campsites but fortunately for us there were only 4 spots occupied on this weekend. They consisted of two camps of fishermen in tents, one family with children in a small RV trailer, and a couple in their late fifties in a very expensive motor home.

Everyone seemed to respect each other's space, even though the family in the RV and the couple in the motor home had taken two of the best camping spots right next to the lake. The two groups of fishermen hadn't crowded them and had made their campsites several hundred yards from each other. My wife and I enjoy our privacy while camping and I had chosen this area for just this reason. It is fairly secluded and rarely crowded with the exception of major events like opening Trout Day the 3rd week in April, Memorial day, 4th of July and Labor Day.

Since we much preferred having privacy over an optimal location near the lake, we found a spot deep in the woods, several hundred yards from the closest camp and lake. We rushed to set up our tent before the sun set and then by light from our gas lantern we made a small fire and a quick dinner. I really hoped that Kim would take the lead on any talk about her new fantasies. I had been thinking/fantasizing about trying out the swinger scene for a few years. One of the things I had learned from looking into that lifestyle was that you had to be careful about pushing your partner into it. I knew that I was intrigued and thought I wanted to give it a try but I also wanted Kim to decide on her own that it was something that she really wanted to try. I knew that I was going to have to work very hard to restrain myself from becoming a cheerleader and pushing her into it.

After dinner, I tended to the fire, and when Kim had finished cleaning up the dishes she came and sat down next to me. As soon as she sat down she broached the subject by saying, So you said everything about what I told you turned you on? Does that include the part about swinging?

As much as I had been thinking about this over the last couple of years (and fantasizing about it becoming reality over the last couple of hours) I asked her to give me a minute before replying. Thinking and fantasizing about something is different from actually doing it and I wanted to get my thoughts in order before replying.

After organizing my thoughts I replied, "You kind of took me by surprise. Whenever we've talked about it in the past you've seemed like it was something you weren't really interested in. At least, that's the impression I got. For the last couple of years I've always thought it could be something fun to try but I don't want to push you into it. Now it sounds like you want to maybe try it? I guess my theory is that you never know if you'll like something until you try it. If you're absolutely sure you want to, I guess I'm up for giving it a shot if you are?"

I had been staring into the fire when I spoke and I could see out of the corner of my eye that Kim was looking at me, waiting for more. I turned towards her and looking her in the eyes I asked, "So this couple must have really gotten to you?"

It was Kim's turn to get her thoughts together and decided it was her turn to stare into the fire before replying. She pulled her knees up tight against her chest, resting her chin between her knees for a minute or so and then replied, "I guess they did. I mean I barely even spoke to them but they were absolutely un-inhibited about sex and so matter of fact and bold about it. Something about that really turned me on. It's hard to explain but sexual energy just poured out of them. I would never cheat on you but I have to admit when I was laying on my bed right after they had propositioned me, the devil on my shoulder was urging me to go knock on their door. I've known that this idea of swinging is something you've been interested in for the last couple of years and I've always thought it could be fun but I've always had the impression of a sleazy atmosphere filled with sleazy people so I was hesitant. I guess this planted a different vision in my mind. I mean what they did was pretty off the wall but it wasn't sleazy. It was just two seemingly normal people having a good time with sex."

There was a long pause and I could tell Kim was waiting for me to respond. I was trying to be very careful concealing my enthusiasm and instead of suggesting that we pack up camp and head off to one of the several swingers clubs we had near our home I asked, "So what changed your mind around the "sleaziness" of it?"

Kim took a moment to collect her thoughts and replied, "My impression of them was that they seemed like two normal successful people on a business trip. According to the name badges they were wearing, the seminar that they were attending was for Medical Sales Professionals. I'll admit that when I was laying on my bed fantasizing about joining them I didn't know that and I had to look up the organization on their name badges the next day. But my impression of them was very different from anyone I'd have suspected was into swinging. They were both dressed very nicely and it was obvious they were both successful and well, I guess, just from the way they carried themselves? I'm sure it sounds funny from the way that they propositioned me in such a matter, of, fact way, but it just seemed like they were in a good place in life and enjoying what they were doing. There was no shame, embarrassment, or worry about being ridiculed or rejected. In going back and thinking about it, I think the thing that hit me the most is that when I let them know I was married by holding up my wedding ring they didn't push me at all. I'm sure that they had noticed my wedding ring before then but when I held it up and let them know I was committed to my marriage they seemed to respect that and immediately backed off. Most of the time when I'm at a hotel bar and I pull the "show the ring trick" the men (both single and married) don't let it go at that and come up with more bullshit lines about how what happens in "wherever" stays there or some other stupid line. A lot of them will show me their own wedding ring while saying these desperate lines. When I showed them my wedding ring they completely backed off other than Rick asking me the "what if" question which I think was just for their own curiosity and maybe to plant a seed in my mind about swinging. It was just completely different from what I'd imagined. I mentioned it in my letter that on Wednesday I was so pre-occupied with the note they'd slipped under my door that I made an excuse of not feeling well and skipped out on lunch with my boss claiming that I didn't feel well. I had meant to just spend an hour or so checking out the site but when the hour was up I called him and told him I was still sick and asked him to cover my afternoon session. I also bowed out of dinner claiming to still be ill. Basically I spent from about 1:00 till 11:00 looking at hundreds of different people and reading their profiles. From what I saw a lot of them seemed to be very similar to us. Married for many years, successful, and just looking for extra excitement in the bedroom. It was really difficult for me to go back to work on Thursday and put in a full day. I found myself wishing I could skip out and get back to the website and my vibrator."

Kim had stared into the fire avoiding looking at me the entire time she had spoken. There had been many pauses in between her thoughts and we both sat in silence for a few minutes when she finished talking.

A few years ago when we had first flirted with the idea of going to a swinger club I had done quite a bit of research into it. One of the things I had heard over and over again was that communication is the key to making a successful swinging couple. I wanted to make sure Kim and I followed that advice and now that Kim had decided she wanted to look into this, we spent the next 2 hours discussing our expectations, fears, and excitement.

In my research I had also learned that there are all different kind of rules that people have and that everyone is expected to abide by each couple's various rules and that the "Golden Rule" of swinging is that "No Means No." When I started discussing what I knew about the swinger lifestyle, I could tell that Kim had not been exaggerating when she said she'd spent a lot of time over the last couple of days looking into it. Just about everything I brought up regarding rules and expectations she seemed to have already thought about and quite often would even bring up things that I didn't know or had forgotten about. It was a very detailed and open discussion and by the time it was over I was able to mentally check off the "open communication" box in my head. Kim talked more openly about her sexual preferences, fantasies, and fetishes than she had ever done in our 13 years of marriage. Despite her exhibitionist side Kim had always been very reserved when it came to vocalizing her sexual wants and desires. In the past, Kim had always wanted me to take the lead in suggesting new things but after our two-hour-plus discussion I realized Kim was moving past her verbally shy personality.

The main thing that Kim and I discussed was that within the swinger scene (which many people refer to as "The Lifestyle") there are many different variations of what people are looking for. Some couples will go to a swingers club and only watch others having sex. Other couples will have sex with each other in the open but not invite others to join them. While some clubs and swingers frowned on these two types, others are more accepting of them.

The next group of swingers are known as "soft swap." These couples have rules varying from light contact with others like kissing and fondling all the way up to having oral sex with others but no intercourse. A lot of couples just entering the lifestyle seem to start off with this style.

The last group of swingers are those considered "full swap." These couples will have sexual intercourse with others. Even among those "full swap" couples almost all of them still have their own set of rules. In fact, throughout all of the different "categories" each couple may have their own set of rules regarding certain acts ranging from a "no kissing rule" (even some full swap couples do not kiss others), no swallowing or allowing a man to cum in a woman's mouth, whether or not a couple will have sex with other partners in a separate room from their spouse, anal sex, condom use, and a whole host of other rules. Another thing to be considered is bi-sexual contact between both women and men. Most men in the lifestyle are straight, but lots of women are bi-sexual. With all of our research we'd learned that all of this needs to be addressed before jumping in to avoid having regrets in the days and weeks afterwards.

I'm sure it sounds like a laborious process to go through all of these different possibilities but once Kim and I started going through our own preferences the discussion flowed quite naturally and easily. In my mind I had always thought that if we were going to try this, that we would start off with a version of soft swap or even the Voyeur/Exhibitionist stage. Then progress from there if we felt comfortable. To my total surprise Kim was completely into the idea of jumping in with both feet and going for it all if the opportunity presented itself. Her sudden willingness to fuck other people took me by surprise and now it was my turn to have reservations. The thought of her letting go of all taboos was exciting but I wasn't sure if the reality would match the fantasy. While I selfishly had fantasies of fucking other women I wasn't completely sure if I would really be able to handle seeing my wife of 13 years getting fucked by another man?

After a lot of discussion I learned that Kim's reasoning for jumping in headfirst was why would we limit our first time with rules that might take away from the experience. Why complicate things and possibly make it not as enjoyable as we thought it could be? She also reasoned that neither of us were virgins when we'd met and had been with many partners before we got together so it wasn't like we were broaching new ground in having sex with other people. At the end of our discussion she had me convinced that jumping in with both feet was the way to go. The simple rules that we decided worked for us were.

1: No separate room swapping, We were doing this as a couple and we'd stay as a couple.

2: No anal sex (too easy to contract potentially deadly disease).

3: If either of us were uncomfortable with anything taking place we were to stop everything immediately.

4: If either of us decided after the fact that we were jealous or had regrets we wouldn't hold any grudges. We were both going into this with our eyes wide open and knew that this was unchartered territory in our relationship.

123456...8