The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5: We would keep all of this between just the two of us. Any swinging activities we engaged in would be with people we didn't currently know or could possibly be involved in our "regular" lives.

I didn't mention anything to Kim but I was a little disappointed that Rosie (our Nanny) was off limits but I had to agree that rule #5 was sound reasoning. It wouldn't be very smart to possibly allow what was supposed to be fun sex turn into any kind of trouble or drama in our lives. Kim and I were going into this as a loving, dedicated couple and were giving each other permission to explore our fantasies in this new world we were jumping into.

We extinguished the fire with a bucket of water and climbed onto our air mattress snuggling between the blankets in the tent around 10:30. We were both very turned on by the decision we had made and the possibilities it opened up but between the long day and the fact that we were both in desperate need of a shower, we simply gave each other a deep goodnight kiss before quickly falling asleep.

Early Saturday morning the sun peeked through the window of our tent waking me up after a restful night's sleep. Kim is an early riser and I wasn't surprised that she wasn't next to me when I awoke. I pulled on some sweats, T-shirt, and a light jacket and emerged from the tent into the chilly mountain morning. From our elevated campsite we also had a great view of the crystal clear lake that I hadn't noticed the evening before.

Kim was nowhere in sight and I figured that she had gone on a walk to the waterfall that was about a mile into the forest. I built a fire to warm up with and cook our breakfast over. As the fire built, Kim appeared heading down the trail that led to the waterfall. I bid her good morning as she approached. Returning the gesture, she walked up and we gave each other a quick "before tooth brushing" good morning peck on the lips. Kim went into the tent while I worked the fire into coals to place a griddle on and cook breakfast. Kim came out of the tent a minute or two later with her wash bag and a towel and asked if I minded taking care of breakfast while she went and grabbed a shower. I told her that I didn't mind at all. I watched as the backside of my bride and mother of my two children made its way the 50 yards to the closest bathrooms/showers.

I worked around camp, organizing chairs and cooking breakfast for about 20 minutes until Kim emerged from the showers wearing flip flops and a towel wrapped around her torso. Carrying her wash bag and dirty clothes in her left hand, she strode towards the campsite. When she got to within about 25 yards she took a quick glance around and then pulled the towel from her body and draped it across her right arm walking the remaining distance to our tent wearing nothing but her flip-flops and a smile.

We have a private backyard at home and Kim likes to suntan in her birthday suit so her tan lines were almost nonexistent. Her small breasts jiggled nicely. Even after two kids and 36 years, they still looked fantastic. Ever since I've known her Kim has always kept her pussy lips shaved smooth and she is constantly changing the size and shape of her pubic hair. She varies between different sized triangles, stripes, and shapes. We've never discussed it but over the years I have discovered that when Kim is feeling "especially frisky" she will even shave completely bald. I was a little surprised but not disappointed, that she was still sporting a small triangle patch of trimmed brown pubic hairs that blended in nicely with the tan skin surrounding her bikini line.

I remained sitting on my heels stoking the fire, appreciating not only the view but mostly her boldness of walking around a public camping area completely naked. Kim simply smiled as she passed by me entering the tent. I was tempted to follow her but I knew that she would insist that I showered before engaging her in any type of carnal pleasures. I knew that she was just teasing me and while I appreciated the effort, I wasn't going to take the bait just to be turned down.

In a couple of minutes Kim emerged from the tent wearing a short sleeved thin white cotton gown that hung loosely from her body and was cut just above her knees. From her hard nipples poking through the fabric, it was immediately obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. The gown was simple but effective at showing off her gorgeous curves. It was at this moment that I first realized that in just a couple of years, Kim will be described as a "MILF" in hushed whispers by our kid's friends.

Strutting around the camp, she took on the duty of making coffee while I finished preparing breakfast. With the way the campsite was arranged, Kim was mostly between me and the rising morning sun. Her cotton gown was thin enough that when she was positioned just right between me and the sun, it was somewhat translucent. Kim moved around the camp, her small, perky, braless breasts swaying freely beneath the gown. The morning chill had her nipples standing at attention while I fought my own manhood from doing the same. Kim knew exactly what she was doing and used the backlight of the sun like a professional photographer would. At one point she stood on the other side of the small fire and casually reached her arms up above her head in a long drawn out yawn and stretch. Her gown blossomed out and the silhouette of her toned muscular legs leading to her fine hips made quite the sight. She brought her hands down to her waist and slowly twisted her torso allowing her proudly protruding tits a moment of their own highlighted in the sun. To top off the show she turned around and spread her legs about 2 feet apart. I could clearly see the crack of her ass where it met her legs and when she casually stretched down touching her toes while the gown rose up along the back of her legs stopping just sort of flashing me her sex. I lost the battle fighting my growing erection. If we had been alone in the camping area I would have taken her where she stood, shower or not.

Kim went back to her chores, feigning innocence at the show she had just performed for me. I went along with her tease, trying not to let her see how it had affected me. I had to spend a minute or so squatting over the cooking utensils, pretending to focus on getting them set up just right until my excitement subsided. I knew from experience that I had no shot of getting anywhere until I had showered and I wasn't going to let her win this little game by abandoning breakfast to run and get a shower. We had the rest of the weekend for that. I finished the last of the breakfast preparation and told her that it was time to eat.

As we ate our traditional camp breakfast of bacon and eggs, I felt like there was a slight tension between Kim and me. From my perspective, it was somewhat awkward that we hadn't even mentioned or acknowledged the discussion that we'd had the evening before. Maybe it was just me but it was such a big decision and to not even mention it seemed a little odd.

By the time we finished breakfast, the sun had risen well above the mountain and the chilly morning temperature was climbing rapidly. The sky was free of clouds and after a quick discussion, we agreed that a warm sunny day in a beach chair with a book, a cooler full of beer, and a bottle of wine was just what the doctor had ordered. I had brought some fishing gear but wasn't feeling the need to show the other campers what a superior fisherman I was.

I took care of the dishes while Kim headed to the tent to change. She appeared a few minutes later dressed in a pair of tight fitting, high cut, gym shorts and an old sweatshirt that had been cut into a tank top with the neck cut wide and low in the perfect 80's style of Olivia Newton John. The bottom half had been cut off about 2 inches below the bottom of her breasts and her pierced belly button was visible on a stomach that had just the right amount of body fat for a 30-something-year-old working mother. I knew from experience that there was no chance that she was wearing a bra underneath the cut off sweatshirt and the odds were about 50/50 on whether she was wearing anything under the gym shorts. The shape of her body would have made anyone doubt her when she told them that her oldest of two son's would be starting the 6th grade in September.

Kim relieved me of the dishes and suggested that I should take a shower. I took the hint and grabbed my wash-bag, towel, board shorts, and a clean T-shirt. After a quick shower, I shaved and brushed my teeth while considering walking back to camp with my clothes in my hand. In the end, I didn't have as much courage as Kim and got dressed before heading back to our campsite.

The forecast for the weekend called for air temperatures in the high 80's to low 90's but the lakes in Oregon that are fed by streams of melting snow and ice tend to stay on the cold side throughout the early summer months. We knew that the water temperature wouldn't be more than 55-60 degrees at this time of year and Kim decided that she wouldn't be going more than knee deep into the water. So she didn't bother bringing a bathing suit when we set off for the lake.

The sandy beach was empty when we set up our little day camp consisting of two beach chairs, two towels, a cooler full of beer, a bottle of Chardonnay, our books, and a couple of sandwiches Kim had packed for lunch while I'd showered. We settled in and relaxed in our low slung beach chairs reading, talking, and enjoying the quickly warming summer day.

About two hours into our relaxing day, four kids ranging in age from about 10 to 15 emerged from the RV campsite, each of them holding a corner of a large inflatable island. They carried the island 50 yards or so off of the beach into about 3 feet of water before dropping it. Three of the boys remained holding the inflatable island in place while one of the teenagers went back to their camp and grabbed a cinder block. He carried it back out to the island and attached a piece of rope before dropping it into the water anchoring the island in place. The kids didn't seem to mind the chill of the water too much and as soon as the inflatable was secured they started splashing each other and playing "King of the Island." I felt small pangs of guilt that we hadn't brought our own children on this trip but was able assuage my feelings of guilt when I looked over at my hot wife and knew that I wouldn't be able to do the things I was planning on doing later this evening if our kids were with us in the tent.

Other than the children playing in the water, we were still the only occupants of the beach. The two groups of fishermen were out in boats fishing for trout on the lake. The Motorhome couple had driven off towards town in their towed vehicle while we had set up our day camp. The parents of the kids in the water were playing some sort of board game at the picnic bench in their campsite which was about 200 yards or so from us.

20 minutes or so into the kids splashing and playing, their parents were courteous enough to come down and introduce themselves. They offered to have their kids move further down the beach so that we could have some peace and quiet but Kim and I both assured them that kids laughing and having fun didn't bother us. During the conversation we learned that they were the parents of two of the kids and the other two were friends that their children had invited along. The parents were very polite and let us know that if the noise was any bother to us to just let them know. As we chatted, I caught the husband casting glances at my wife which I always take as a compliment and don't mind. I knew that Kim was looking especially good sprawled out in her low beach chair in her cut off sweatshirt with her belly button ring shining in the sun. His wife was also good looking and I wouldn't have kicked her out of bed but she didn't compare to the beauty of Kim. After a few minutes of friendly chat, they headed back to their campsite, leaving us alone on the beach.

When they had gotten out of hearing range I looked over at Kim and playfully said, "I think the husband likes you. Should we see if they're up for a little fun?"

Kim knew I was kidding and played into me replying, "Sure, in fact I'm pretty sure I saw them on that swinger site." It was easy-going banter and was the first time that we had acknowledged what we had talked about last night. It was good to get it out in the open and I felt a small weight lift off of my shoulders.

By now the temperature had climbed into the high 80's. Occasionally Kim and I would get hot and venture out knee deep into the water, splashing ourselves with the chilly water to cool off. The water was fairly cold but as long as we didn't get our clothes soaked it was a refreshing change from the heat of the sandy beach. Other than a few knee deep forays into the lake we spent our time reading, enjoying each other's company and relaxing.

The kids rotated between the lake and beach. Playing for a while in the cold water and then heading back to the beach to warm up for few minutes before racing back out to their island and continuing their games of "King of the Island" and "Biggest Cannonball Splash." We spent the rest of the late morning and early afternoon chatting, reading, and cat-napping in between the screams of laughter from the boys.

Sometime around 1:00 the sound of a motorcycle echoed across the lake. I looked up from my book as a man on a combination street/dirt version motorcycle with large saddle bags draped across the rear fender and gas tank rode into camp. The motorcycle looked like something you'd see trekking across the plains of Australia in a National Geographic special. He rode slowly through the camp and being the semi-paranoid type I began to worry that he might be looking to steal things from uninhabited campsites. The trees were thick but I had good view of our camp from the beach. All of our valuables including my Smith and Weston .357 were locked in the car but I had left my car keys in a pocket of our tent so I'd look up once in a while to make sure he wasn't parked in front of our camp rifling through our things.

After a few minutes, I heard the engine shut off. Looking back into the woods I could see him parked at a campsite about 150 yards or so from ours pulling a small pop up tent out of one of his saddlebags. Seeing that he was just another camper I was able to relax and returned my attention to watching the kids as they set up a foot race back towards their island after having spent a few minutes warming up on the beach.

It must have been about 1:30 or so when Kim and I decided we were hungry and broke out the sandwiches she'd packed. I had my fourth beer of the afternoon while Kim had her second glass of Chardonnay. We finished our lunch and Kim decided that she was hot and headed back to the water to cool off while I returned to my book. Kim must have been feeling adventurous and I saw that she was venturing further out in the water towards the boys on the island. When she was thigh deep in the water the two older boys headed towards her. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out the words being said. After a minute or so, the boys attacked her with playful splashing. Kim made a few weak splashes in defense before making a quick beeline towards the safety of the beach while laughing. The teenage boys playfully yelled "quitter" and broke off their attack as she retreated. Kim was ankle deep in the water when I noticed her eyes looking beyond me to my left.

I turned my head around towards her gaze and saw a young man in swimming trunks heading towards the beach. He was about six feet, of average build, well defined but not overly muscular. His hair was slightly wavy, shoulder length, and sun-bleached blond. Tossing his towel and a small backpack onto the sand about 50 feet from me he strode towards the water. When he reached the chilly water that Kim was exiting I saw her smile and mouth a Hello. They both slowed and chatted for a few seconds as they passed. At first the young man pulled back from the chilly water, turning around knee deep in the water. He pretended to be looking back at his camp while staring at Kim's ass. I was wearing sunglasses and pretended to be looking far off to his right side out at the boys on the Island. Out of the corner of my vision, I could see him ogling Kim's suddenly swaying ass.

He continued the deep contemplation of "his camp" until Kim had grabbed her towel and sat down, at which point he suddenly lost interest and turned towards the boys out on the island. Wisely he decided not to enter the cold water step by step and instead started sprinting towards the inflatable island until he was almost waist deep and then dove headfirst, swimming underwater the last 20 feet or so until he surfaced near the kids playing in the water. After about 30 seconds of exchanging unintelligible words, the boys began yelling "INTRUDER" and began splashing him. Kim was suddenly bored with her book, fixating instead on what was going on in the water. The young man was a good sport and splashed the kids back. He was outgunned 4 to 1 and quickly recruited the two younger boys onto his side ganging up on the teenagers. There was a lot of splashing and playful wrestling. After a few minutes the formidable team of the young man and the younger boys had taken control of the island and the teenagers decided it would be a good idea to call a truce. Soon after the truce was declared they all decided to have another cannonball contest. This splashing went on for 30-45 minutes until all of them were blue from the cold water and headed for the warmth of the sand and their towels.

The young man exited the water and as he walked up the beach towards his towel, he stopped and introduced himself as Matt. He was instantly charming and we found out that he was a 25-year-old college student from the University of Washington. He had just completed his second year of law school and was traveling as far South as he could on his summer break before heading back for his final year. He had stopped here for the night before heading down to Fresno CA, to visit some friends. He stood in front of us and talked while we sat in our beach chairs. I could see out of the corner of my sunglass covered eyes that Kim was having some difficulty avoiding staring at the bulge in his swimsuit. I did most of the talking to monopolize his attention, allowing her to indulge herself.

I offered Matt a beer from our cooler and invited him to join us which he gladly accepted. Jogging over to retrieve his towel and backpack, my wife unabashedly watched his backside until he grabbed his things from the sand. On the return trip Kim suddenly focused on a fleck of sand in front of her, showing no inclination of interest in him. He returned to our spot, placed his towel on the beach on the other side of Kim sitting far enough forward that he could engage both of us in conversation while I tossed him a beer from our cooler.

As the minutes wore on and the three of us talked and laughed, Kim was practically drooling over this 25-year-old man and his charming personality. At one point I even thought about offering her a towel to wipe the drool from the corners of her lips. Matt was very humble and I didn't see him as any threat. He was taking everything in stride and being polite to both of us, even though I'm sure he knew that if my wife was here alone that she would take him to the nearest secluded area, rip his clothes off and fuck him on the spot. I was enjoying watching my enamored wife doing her best to play it cool while all of us knew that she was failing miserably.

By the time we finished our second beers, the kids had warmed up and started foraging back into the water. Our new friend decided that he was hot and excused himself, heading back into the water to join them. Kim's eyes never left his ass as he made his way towards the inflatable island.

123456...8