The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the cleaning chores/mating dance were done, Kim walked to the wood pile on the other side of the fire and grabbed a small log. Instead of just tossing the log onto the fire, she bent over at the waist allowing the gown to fall far enough from her neck that we both had a clear view of her perky breasts falling away from her chest. She took her time adding the log to the fire, giving us a good long view of her tits as she placed it in "just the right spot." From the corner of my eye, I could see that Matt was sporting an erection that he was unsuccessfully trying to hide by crossing his legs. I knew that at 25 I would have been doing the same. Even at 38 I was having difficulty keeping control of myself.

"Another Margarita?" I called to Kim.

"Sure, why not?" she replied as she innocently stood up.

Nodding at Kim's body that was now standing on the opposite side of the fire, I glanced towards Matt and queried, "Nice view, don't you think?"

"Umm yea.... fantastic," Matt returned while staring at my hot wife.

When she looked up at us, her face was slightly flushed with embarrassment and apprehension at our verbal exchange. When she noticed Matt's straining erection she quickly recovered and smiled with a hunger in her eyes and replied, "I agree". I couldn't help but chuckle and I looked over at Matt who was smiling as well. He turned to look at me and I offered him a high five which he playfully returned.

With that I made all of us another Margarita. Kim sat down in her chair while I handed her and Matt their drinks. Feeling comfortable with the situation, I quipped "I have taken a scientific poll with every male present and within a margin of error of 0% we are in agreement that you are looking very fucking hot. Don't you agree Matt?"

"Definitely, you're a lucky guy." he replied.

I'd had the intention of this being somewhat of an ice-breaker but instead, we sat in a slightly awkward silence for a couple of minutes, no one wanting to make the first move.

After two or three minutes, Matt stood up and said he needed to relieve himself. Instead of just going around a tree he walked the 50 yards to the bathroom which gave Kim and me a minute of privacy. She looked at me with unbridled lust in her eyes asked me if I was OK. I gave her a smile and a nod of my head in return. Looking back towards the fire, she stared into it as she said with an intense look on her face, "I am so fucking horny."

I've mentioned that this was not the Kim I knew. Even though she enjoys flashing strangers and is pretty much un-inhibited once she gets in bed, she is typically pretty reserved when it comes to verbally expressing herself about sex. Even though we had been drinking, she was in full control of her sexuality. Tipsy or not, she wanted to fuck this young man in the worst way. Yet I knew that the alcohol probably wasn't hurting in giving her the courage to move on with the inner desire, she wasn't nearly drunk enough to "blame it on the alcohol".

Matt returned in a couple of minutes and took his chair. As he sat down Kim stood up and positioned herself, between the firelight and Matt. She spread her legs slightly apart, took a sip of her margarita and said, "I'd like to thank you two for the complement." With a slight tremor in her voice she continued, "I must think of something to return the kindness."

Feeling confident with the situation and before I could change my mind I replied, "Why don't you start by thanking our guest." Kim gave me a raised eyebrow, questioning look, asking silently for the final time "Are you sure about this"? Looking her in the eyes, I smiled and nodded, giving my approval.

Kim walked to the side of Matt's chair where his outstretched arm immediately wrapped around her waist. She took a deep pull on the Margarita and moved in tight standing next to him. Kim put her hand on our guest's far shoulder and was gently rubbing the side of his neck. He could undoubtedly feel her trembling as her right breast rested inches from his face, her erect nipple poking through the thin cotton.

Kim then asked, "I think we should move into the tent so I can show the two of you my full appreciation"?

"Sounds good to me," I managed. "Matt, did you have any other plans tonight?"

Smiling widely and tightening his arm around my Kim's waist he replied, "None that I wouldn't break unless you wanted me to." To which I shook my head "No." With that, Kim bent down and kissed Matt deeply on the lips. Soon afterwards they began probing each others mouth's with their tongues.

After about 30 seconds she pulled herself from his embrace and moved to where I was sitting. As her arms went around my neck, she whispered into my ear, "I think my pussy may actually be on fire!" Without any more words being spoken, we all stood up and moved towards the tent.

CHAPTER 5

A tent flap and a metal zipper became the point of no return in the game Kim and I had started this afternoon. I was nervous and I felt like I'd swallowed a hornet's nest but my cock was now matching Matt's and was pressing at the fabric of my shorts in excitement.

Our tent is large with two-rooms, each room measuring 10' X 10' with two open screened windows in the back wall. In our bedroom portion there was a single queen sized blow up mattress with a foam mattress on top of it. The bed was un-made with various blankets and pillows strewn about from the previous night. In the second bedroom normally used by the kids, were two camp chairs and an ice chest placed between them, set up as a sort of table. The second bedroom was open to the first due to the tied back partition between them.

I turned the gas lantern down to a dim glow while hanging it from the nylon strap on the roof of the tent. I sat down in one of the camp chairs and motioned Matt towards the other. We placed our drinks on the ice chest watching Kim as she started lighting the 7 or 8 candles she had placed around the tent last night. As she lit the candles, the flame of the lighter trembled in unison with the fingers that were holding it, her hand shook wildly and the confident woman that had been outside flashing her breasts by the fire and making out with her new friend was obviously feeling a little bit nervous with what she was about do.

Kim was finally able to finish lighting the candles without dropping the lighter and setting the tent on fire. She then zipped closed the main screen door. The sound of the zipper closing was ominous in my ears and I knew it was the last point of no return. In a few minutes I knew that it was very likely that for the first time in 15 years or so that she was going to have another man between her legs fucking her brains out.

A nervously smiling Kim, sipped from her margarita and while facing us she knelt down between Matt and me. To break the final bit of ice that remained, I reached down and cupped my wife's right breast through the thin cotton gown. I pinched the sensitive nipple between my fingers and nodded to Matt's questioning, letting him know that it was OK to move forward.

With my reassurance, Matt reached out and began massaging Kim's left breast. As a welcome to the advance she pulled his head down and placed another lingering, hungry kiss on his mouth. I could see her cheeks depressing as she sucked in his probing tongue. After a minute or so she finally broke the kiss. As she pulled back from him I could see that her left hand was already stroking his hard cock through the fabric of his sweatpants. Kim put her drink down on the ice chest and pulled me to her, I felt her heavy breaths as our tongues met each other. I could feel her heart beating rapidly as I squeezed her breast in my hand. Her right hand reached out and began stroking my cock through my shorts. After a minute or so she pulled away from our kiss, and looking back and forth between the two of us, said, "This is my party tonight and I'm in charge. Agreed?"

Without pause, I quickly said, "You're in charge. All you have to say is stop and we will." I looked at Matt and with a slight rise in his voice he replied "Of course!"

I had mistakenly assumed that Kim was telling us that she still had reservations about what was happening but quickly realized I was wrong when the next words out of her mouth were, "I'm not worried about asking anyone to stop. I'm more concerned about you two wearing out before I'm done with you."

I looked towards Matt hoping for a moment of "What have we ourselves gotten into" look but he was only focusing on Kim's smiling face. He didn't say a word but he had a confident look in his eyes, showing no worry that he would leave her unsatisfied.

Kim then stood up and pulled Matt to his feet. She moved into his arms grabbing his ass with her left hand and without any hesitation pushed her groin into the bulge in his pants simultaneously bringing her lips to his in another deep kiss. Matt slid his hands down Kim's back and cupped her ass in a firm grip, pulling her tighter against his hard cock which was restrained only by the cotton material of his sweat pants. As he ground his cock into her, Kim responded with an appreciative moan, obviously wanting more of what he had to offer. Her left hand reached up and grabbed the back of his head entwining her fingers in his hair. She pulled him into her, receiving his tongue into her open mouth. Kim's right hand reached between them and I knew that she was forcing his cock down his leg so she could better rub her pussy against it.

As I watched them, part of me was a little troubled by how much Kim was enjoying this and how easily she had made the transformation into this slut in front of me. But I was also turned on by it and at no point did it ever cross my mind to call a stop to what was going on.

When I could take no more of sitting idly by watching them dry fuck each other, I got up out of my chair, moved behind Kim and reached between their bodies to cup a breast in each hand as I ground my cock into the crack of her ass. Kim broke her kiss with Matt and turned her head around enough that we were now twisting our tongues in each other's mouths. Her breathing was rapid and her moans were increasing in volume. I ground my cock against the crack of her ass while the two of them fucked each other through their clothes.

After a minute or two of this, Kim finally pulled away and separated herself from between us. She motioned towards the bed and without hesitation or any nervousness in her voice, ordered, "Why don't you two get undressed and lie down."

Matt quickly shed his T-shirt, shoes, and dropped his sweatpants. Emerging from his pubic bone was about 7-8 inches of thick circumcised cock. He was fully erect and as only a man under 30 can accomplish his cock was pointing up at a 45 degree angle from his pelvis. Thick veins bulged from the shaft. A purple swollen head sat on top of his rigid member. With his cock pointing up at that angle Kim could see his tight swollen balls pulled up firmly against his body. The deeply tanned, defined young man finished removing his pants while my wife unabashedly stared at his impressive cock and swollen balls, absentmindedly licking her lips once in anticipation.

For me, everything was moving in slow motion. Matt was now standing next to the bed completely naked. Before he could lay down as ordered, Kim reached for his cock stroking the bare skin a couple of times before putting her hand on his shoulder and guiding him down onto the mattress.

By this point I was already naked and laying on the bed. My cock was rock hard and pointing straight up at the roof of the tent. My cock is an inch or so shorter than the monster Matt was packing but like him I've also been blessed with a very thick shaft and a large head protruding from my 6 1/2 inches. Kim has always told me that she enjoys my girth and although I'm not sure I believe her, she had always sworn that I had the biggest dick she's ever had. Seeing what Matt had going on, I had to wonder if she'd enjoy the extra size that he was sporting even more? I also realized that after tonight, she wouldn't be able to say that I was the biggest she'd ever had.

Now Matt and I were lying on our backs with about 2 feet of space between us. Kim kneeled down between the two of us and parted her legs as far as possible. Her hand gently stroked my shaft and I pulled her in for a kiss. No matter what had been said in the last few hours about stopping at any time I had known 15 minutes ago when Kim zipped up the flap of the tent that we had passed the point of no return and that very soon, this well-hung stranger would be fucking her brains out.

I was still apprehensive but also very turned on watching this side of my wife's adventurous and slutty personality coming out in full force. Kim squeezed my cock and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I could feel her heart beating through her tongue as we kissed.

Kim suddenly broke the kiss and sat back on her heels, ordering, "I want both of you keep your hands to yourself until I say so. I want to enjoy this scene for a while. So NO touching!" Then she reached down and pulled the white cotton gown over her head and casually tossed it aside as if she had done this a hundred times. She was kneeling between us completely naked with her legs spread about two feet apart. She rose up and gave Matt his first glimpse of her bald pussy. The swollen, protruding lips of her vagina glistening with moisture in the candlelight.

Two things immediately popped into my mind. First, I wanted nothing more than to bury my face between her legs and second, I wished that I had a camera as it would have made a great picture for future masturbation when she was out of town on one of her business trips.

Kim's exhibitionist side was in full display as she stayed in this position for about 30-45 seconds, allowing us to take in her womanhood. After giving us a good view she slid her left index finger across her wet pussy lips and then her right. Shocking me she then placed one of each of her fingers into our mouths. Her finger was slick with her sweet juices and I wanted nothing more than bury myself between her thighs. After allowing us to lick her fingers clean she reached out to us and began lightly and rhythmically stroking both of our cocks up and down in unison.

The image of those horse like oil derricks that permeate the West Coast pumping up and down immediately came to mind. The pressure of the oil boiling to the surface was a perfect comparison to the pressure building up in my balls.

Kim is normally an exhibitionist only in a quick flashing manner. Even when it's only the two of us she is not normally comfortable allowing me to sit back and just enjoy her naked body even though it is quite the sight to behold. In a total transformation from anything I'd ever seen, my wife allowed Matt and me a minute or two of admiring her pussy shining in the candlelight while she teased our swollen cocks. She knew she had us both mesmerized with her sex and was making the most of it. After allowing sufficient time for our inspection she released our cocks, leaned back on her heels and while alternating her gaze between the two of us, she began to rub her pussy allowing us to watch. The middle finger of her right hand slid between her swollen lips and moved in a slow and rhythmic pattern on her clitoris. Their was an audible sound (like the light smacking of lips) as she played with her dripping cunt.

Both of our cocks stood at full attention pointing up at the ceiling of the tent, twitching with excitement. When Kim took her wet fingers and placed them to her lips, tasting herself, Matt couldn't restrain himself any longer. He managed to obey her instruction of not touching her but exhaling loudly. He began slowly stroking his cock up and down. Kim's eyes fixated on his hand sliding up and down the hard shaft. She licked her finger clean and went back to work on her pussy while she stared at Matt stroking himself. From her moaning and the look on her face, I could tell that she was just short of an orgasm. Instead of finishing herself off she stopped and laid down on her back between us, telling him, "Don't you dare cum yet."

Matt replied confidently, "Don't worry. You're first, I promise."

She continued laying on her back alternating between caressing her breasts, fingering herself, and sucking on her fingers while Matt slowly stroked his cock. I laid still, enjoying her performance and respecting her no touching rule for what seemed like an eternity. Kim finally decided she'd had enough of teasing us and reached down to fondle the two hard cocks she had at her disposal. She continued stroking our dicks for another minute or two, ensuring that they were as hard as she could get them.

The only sound I could hear was her heavy breathing echoing throughout the tent. There was a sexual energy permeating from her body. The outside world of socially accepted behavior had completely disappeared from her consciousness. Right now, the only thing on Kim's mind was these two hard cocks that she had to play with and the taboo pleasures that were about to unfold within the nylon walls of her private, candle lit tent of self-indulgence.

In a hushed tone, Kim finally said, "I'm ready to be touched now." Beating me to the punch, Matt immediately rolled over and engaged her in a deep tongue swirling kiss. Since her lips were already engaged with Matt I rolled over and began sucking on her right nipple. I was rewarded with a garbled moan from her belly as my mouth enclosed over her breast and my tongue swirled against the hard sensitive nipple. I slid my hand down Kim's belly. When my hand arrived at the intended destination, it came to rest on the back of Matt's hand already fingering her pussy. Kim spread her legs wider urging both of us to play with her.

Kim continued doing her best to suck Matt's tongue down the back of her throat while we played with her pussy. At times we both had our fingers inside of her at the same time. Moans of pleasure and lust escaped from between their lips . We continued finger fucking her wet cunt and playing with her hard clitoris for a few minutes while they kissed. Matt finally released her lips and I quickly replaced him trying to force my tongue as far down her throat as possible. While we kissed, I felt Matt shifting on the mattress and realized that his hand was no longer playing with her pussy.

Pulling away from our kiss I looked down and saw that Matt had moved into position between her legs waiting to taste her pussy. I removed my hand and returned to giving her a deep penetrating kiss while Matt dove in on her clitoris with his tongue. Kim immediately wrapped her hands into the hair on the back of his head, pulling him into her and in about 30 to 45 seconds his swirling tongue brought her to a long powerful orgasm.

While she came, Kim grabbed me by the back of my head with one hand pulling me into her as she convulsed. I kept up with our kiss, forcing my tongue into her mouth muffling the screams escaping from her belly. After 45 seconds or so, her screams turned into breathless groans while Matt continued working her clitoris with his tongue while finger fucking her, doing his best to keep her orgasm going as long as he could. When her groans of pleasure turned to cries of surrender she pushed Matt away from her sensitive pussy.

I peeled myself from her lips and looked down at my wife. Her eyes were closed tightly and there was a look of concentrated satisfaction covering her gorgeous face. Despite the chilly night time temperature, beads of sweat covered her forehead.

Before I knew it, Matt was on his knees between her spread legs. His swollen cock was in his hand and he moved forward and placed the head of his cock against her slippery cunt. Teasing her swollen clitoris with the head of his cock, he uttered in a hoarse voice, "God, I want to fuck you" while sliding his cock up and down her pussy lips, waiting for her permission. The crude statement and his bare cock sliding along her pussy stirred Kim from her comatose state. She reached down and took hold of his cock guiding it up and down along her slit a few times.

1...345678