The Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realise that he never goes soft, not even a bit.

I keep sucking and stroke his cock, standing on all fours in front of him. He strokes over my back, and grab my ass, squeezing it. I take him deeper, halfway down my throat. "Fuck! God baby, that so fucking good! Don't stop" he moans, growls and slap my ass, making me moan, sending vibrations down his shaft. His cock starts twitching hard again after a few minutes. "Shit, stop, I don't want to cum yet.." I can't help it, finding it to good, and keep on going. "Holy fuck!" He roars, and pull me off by my hair. "You fucking tease.." He moans as he kiss me hard, tonguefucking me.

"I want you.. Now." I stroke his ass, and he press me too him, my breasts squeezed against his chest.

"Lay down, sexkitten." I laugh at that petname, but I get on my back and he gets on top of me. His rock hard cock lays against my wet slit, and he rocks slowly up and down. "Tim, please.. I need you inside me."

He place his head against my wet entrance and carefully push inside me. I gasp, he is way bigger then I'd expected. "Want me to stop?" He whisper quietly. "No.. Don't stop.." I moan breathlessly. He strokes my waist, and push further. "God dammit, you're so tight!"

It feels like I'm going to rip open, but it feels so amazingly good at the same time.

After a little while he hits my cervix, making me cry out. "Fuck!"

He pulls back, kissing me. "Sorry.. I'll"

I cut him off, "shh! It's good, it just took me by surprise, okay?" I suck on his lip, want him not to be so scared about this. He feel so fucking good inside me, I feel every vein in his shaft.

He slowly stroke in and out of me, the pleasure is almost to handle.

I want him, I want him bad. I want him rough.

"Move. Turn me over.." I whisper. He easily flip me to my stomach, and get inside me again. I close my legs tight. "Fuck me. Hard.."

He let out a huge sigh as he squeeze my ass, and start pounding me harder then I've ever been. "Oh, baby.. Fuck, you feel so good. So fucking tight.."

"Ahh.. Mmmh! Tim.. God that's so good. Keep going!"

The bed is on the verge of collapsing. "Yes baby. Yes, I'm so close! Cum for me, Cora. Cum with me!!" He roars as he fucks me harder and faster then I thought was possible. The orgasm builds up inside me like a tsunami, and hearing him like this push me over the edge. "FUUUUUUUCK!!" I scream loudly as the orgasm ripples through me, making my body shake out of control, clenching and milking Tim's massive cock. "CORAAA!!"

I feel his cum shoot inside me, stroke after stroke after stroke. I dig my fist in the mattress, actually poking a hole through the sheets with my nails.

He keep stroking in and out of me, but going slower, getting both of us down. He grabs my hip, pushing me up against him before he lays down over me, both our bodies limp.

We fall asleep like that, drunk and drained.

Tim is still inside of me, still on top of me.

I wake up hours later, with a massive headache, a strange full feeling in my pussy and a annoying noise from hell.

I realise that the noise is my phone, and as I stretch to get it, the fullness from my pussy disappears and I realise that Tim was still inside me, sleeping heavily. "Wtf..?" I mumble to myself.

I find my phone and the display says 'CARRIE'

"Hello..?"

"Did you see how Tim blew me off yesterday?! He never fucking does that!"

"Huh..?"

"Tim. He blew me off!"

I turn slightly to see him sleeping naked in my bed.

"Oh.. Yeah.. Sorry about that. Listen, this is really a ba.."

"I'm just around the corner, bought bagels and coffee. Come down and unlock the door."

"Carrie, No.."

"Come on! I'm outside your door"

She hangs up.

"Fuck!" I jump out of bed and scramble to find a big shirt and a pantie.

"What..? Why are you up?"

Tim mumbles, looking all dazed. If I had had time to appreciate the sight, I might fallen in love on the spot.

"Stay in bed! And keep quiet, Carrie is outside, she wants to talk."

Just as I go for the door he pulls me to him, kissing me deeply, and take my hand stroking it over his warm hard cock. "You fucking tease.. I hate you." I bite his lip and run downstairs. Carrie is banging so hard on the door it looks like it's going to fall off. "ALL RIGHT, I'm coming! Jesus, Carrie!"

"Seriously! I've never been blown off by him, he is always there when I need to get me something..!" She is sitting on my couch, sipping on her coffee, pouting.

"I don't know.. Maybe he is tired of you using him as your last resort?"

She looks up at me. "Trust me. He is happy someone's gives it to him."

I can't help getting angry at her words.

"Carrie.. This is really not a good time for me, I.."

She looks up and down at me. "Wait! You look freshly fucked! Who is it?!"

"Uhm.. Just a guy I know. He, uhm.."

She sits up, looking all excited. "Is he still here?!" My quick flash to the top of the stairs gives me away. "Oh my god, I can't remember the last time you brought someone home!"

She is halfway up the stairs before I can react. "CARRIE, NO!!"

I panic. "Please!"

I know that she will recognise his clothes on the floor if she walks in. "I'm just taking a peak! He will never know!" She starts walking up again. "CARRIE STOP! ITS A GIRL, OKAY?! AND YOU KNOW HER, SO I PROMISED TO KEEP IT A SECRET!" She almost falls down the stairs. "A girl?! You fucked a girl?!"

"Yes.. Now please.. Leave. I'll see you later tonight."

Her jaw is still on her chest as she walks slowly down. "This why you have been acting so strange lately?"

I bite my lip, trying to look guilty. Not that I need to try, I am quite guilty.

"Mhm.." I nod.

"Motherfucker..!" I say sitting down on the bed, head between my hands. "It sounded more like you were fucking a girl.."

Tim murmurs in the crease of my neck. I have to laugh. "Ass.."

I turn to look at him. "What am I going to do?" He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't belong to her.."

"I'm supposed to be her friend. Best friend.." "We haven't done anything wrong, we had sex. So what? We didn't cheat on anybody. Tell you what. Let's take a shower, and we go somewhere, other side of town if that's what you want, to lunch. We should get to know each other better, we have years to catch up on. We had fun, right?" I nod. "Yeah, who would known, you're actually quite funny." I stick my tongue out, and he quickly catch it between his lips. "Shower. We should get clean and dirty at the same time." He lifts me up, making me giggle as he carries me to the bathroom.

Chapter 3

I have to wipe my eyes from the tears of laughter as the waitress sets down out food. "Enjoy" she smiles. "Thank you." We both reply.

"You seriously tried to run after the car with your pants on your knees?"

"Come on, would you just stand around to see your car roll off?"

"Nope, but I think I'd try to pull up my pants first." I laugh as bite down on a fry. "Let's just say, I finished my piss when I fell." He mumbles, trying to hide the embarrassment on his face.

My stomach is sore from all the laughing I've been doing the last hour, getting to know Tim better.

His phone rings, and he picks it up.

"Hey, Jason. What's up?"

"Hey. Listen. The dinner tonight."

"Yeah? Is it cancelled or something?"

"No. It's just. Carrie called me, and said that Cora told her she's gay. Guess that's why she's been acting so strange lately. Scared we'd might dislike it or something."

He looks at me, grinning, or more smirking. "Really..? She's gay? Huh.. Never thought of Cora as gay.."

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. So we thought we'd tell her that we'll support her no matter what. And, seeing that you two don't really see eye to eye, I was hoping you could support us and her too. Please mate. Would mean a lot to me."

"Well. As you say. We don't really like each other much. But I'll try to keep a straight face. And keep the lesbian jokes to myself.."

"Thanks mate. See you later. Oh! By the way. Where did you disappear off to last night? You could at least say goodbye."

"Yeah, sorry. Found an old hookup. She didn't take no for an answer."

"Haha, great. Anyways. Catch you laters!"

He hangs up, Tim puts his phone down and laugh. "News travels fast.."

"For real? They're going to have an 'we're okay that you're gay-intervention?!' This is so fucked up!" I say stirring my milkshake with my straw.

"Could be funny though. Playing along." He practically giggles.

"Cause we are keeping this secret, right?"

He sits back in his seat. "Yeah, I think that might be for the best. Going to be mean for pretend, ha, that's going to be fun."

"Dickhead.." I say teasingly and take the last sip of the milkshake.

I check the time. "Want a lift to Jenny and Frank's today? I'll drop you off around the corner of course."

"Can you take me home so I can change and get ready first?"

"Yeah, I have to get ready too, so we can go to your first, then my place, and drive over to them after that."

He pays after a discussion about me wanting to split the bill.

As we get out he puts his arm around my shoulder, and I get butterflies in my stomach. I let my hair fall in front of my face so he won't see me blushing. He snags the car keys from my hand and unlocks my car. "Get in. I want to try out this ladybug of a car."

"Dude, how can you call a turquoise car a ladybug?! He is my little seamonster."

"Hah! Seamonster my ass!"

I sit down in the passenger seat. "If you don't stop insulting my car, I won't blow you."

"Valid, very valid threat.. I love your little Seamonster!" He says as he drive off.

We get to his apartmentbuilding and we go inside. He has a nice apartment, not huge, but it's lots of room for one guy.

"I'll be a minute, make yourself comfortable" he says as he takes of his shirt and walk into the bathroom. He looks so sexy. I walk quietly into the bathroom, he is standing with his back to me, only in his boxers. I go to stand behind him, stroking my hands around his hips, and just above his waistband of his boxer. "What are you doing?" He says a bit surprised, but delighted. "I'm making myself comfortable.." I whisper, trailing kisses over his back. "Fuck, Cora.." He moans softly. I move my hand down his boxer, half of his cock is already sticking out on top of the waistband. I start stroking it slowly, making him sigh loudly, leaning his head back. He tries to turn, but I grab a firmer hold on his cock, making him wince and standing still. "Babe.. Ahh.." I work my hand faster, all the way up and down his long shaft. I keep going faster, his breath getting more and more ragged. After several minutes with a firm fast handjob he moans loudly. "Ohhh, fuuuuuck.." I feel he is on the verge of eruption.

I quickly stop, tuck it back in his boxer, kiss his back and say "get dressed, we have to go." And turn for the door. "Oh hell no!" He grabs my hand and push me against the wall, lifting me up to match his height. "You fucking tease.." He presses his rock hard cock against my pussy, kissing me deeply, moaning in my mouth. "We should.. Mmm.. Tim, we have to go.." "I know.. Soon.." He trails kisses down my neck, nibbling gently on it. He carefully lets me down. "I need a fucking cold shower.. Go wait in the livingroom, I can't watch you if I'm getting this bastard down." I giggle and sway my ass as I walk out the door. "Coraaaa.." He grumbles as I close it.

We're finally on our way to Frank and Jenny. And, of course late. His cold shower and mostly the fact that we had a quicky back at my house as I was trying getting ready, had slowed us down quite a bit.

I stop the car about a block away from their house. "You should go first. They are used to me always being late. You, not so much. I'll wait here for about 5 minutes or so before I drive up and come in." I say.

"Okay. See you there." He gives me a kiss, and as he gets out he smile slyly. "Bitch.."

I laugh. "Dickhead.."

***

TIM:

As I walk the last block, I can't stop smiling. I must look like an idiot to people passing me.

I regret being such an asshole to Cora for so long.

I don't even remember my reason for not liking her in the first place. I haven't for a long time, it's just been hard to turn over and be nice, since she started treating me as I treated her. "Dickhead.." I mutter to myself.

"Tell me something I don't know!"

I'm startled and look up to see Jason.

"Oh hey mate!" I give him a man hug and we go inside.

"Hey guys, good to see you!" Jenny comes over, practically jumps in my arms. "Oufh!" She almost knocks the wind out of me. "God, you're worse then my old dog.. I saw you the day before last." I say teasing her. I've known Jenny for 20 years. Since she was 4 and I was 7.

Her brother was my best friend, but he drowned at the age of 9, and we have been inseparable ever since. She is the reason I meet the others, both a Frank and Jason is guys I now trust my life with. And Carrie. Well.. I guess we have used each other to get rid of tension and sexual frustration. I care about her, a lot. But I don't have any romantic feelings for her.

Then there is Cora. The short little beauty. I've been attracted by her all along, that smashing red hair, her beautiful face and good curves. Why the fuck didn't I like her in the beginning?!

"EARTH TO TIM!!"

"What?!" I say dumbfounded.

"Where were you? You looked like you were a million miles away." Frank says standing in front of me.

"I think I was.."

Cora walks in the door. She looks amazing in that dress. I want to rip it off and take her on the set dining room table.

"Well fuck me, look who the cat dragged in!"

I say loudly. She responds with a glare and a show of her middle finger.

"Dude! You were supposed to be nice tonight!" Jason hiss in my ear. "Oh.. Yeah.."

He gives me a beer and go over to hug her.

I go to the kitchen and put my hand on Jenny's back. "Smells good. What are you making?"

She beams "I tried out a new recipe! Beef with cinnamon, cayenne and black pepper, roasted in the oven."

I raise my brow. "Cinnamon..?"

"Try it before you judge it." She says with a mock sternness

"Yes mother.."

She pushes me out to the others. "Go, let me finish this in peace, you're a pain in my butt, Tim." She says, and pinch my ass. "HEY! You're obviously the pain in my butt!"

She laughs and go back to the oven.

"Please sit down, dinner is ready." Jenny chirps.

We sit down and Frank pours red wine in our glasses.

The plates looks like something straight out of a restaurant.

As Jenny and Frank sits down we all do a toast. I dig in, and the beef is like an explosion in my mouth. "Oh my god, Jenny, this is the best dish I've ever had!"

Words can't describe how good this is.

Jenny is glowing. "Thank you Tim"

The conversation goes easily during the dinner, and everyone is in a good mood.

As I sit above Cora, I start stroking my foot against her leg. Her face has the cutest grimace as she tries not to laugh. I go further up, loving the desperation on her face.

"Cora?"

"Mhm?!" She respond in a high pitch, making everyone pay attention to her. This is wicked fun.

"Are you okay?" Frank looks a bit worried at her.

She just nods her head intensively. "Yeah, all good!"

I manage to get my foot between her legs, making her squeal.

She goes bright red, almost as red as her hair.

"What's up with you?!" Carrie asks with a hint of irritation.

"Uhm.. I just.." She looks stressed and out of an excuse. So I 'accidentally' knock my water glass to the floor, switching the attention over to me.

After the epic dinner and more wine we clean up the table and mingle.

I notice that Cora slips out to the bathroom. The door is open and she is leaned over the sink, resting her face in her hands. I go in, close and lock the door quietly. I go behind her, her eyes never leaving mine through the mirror.

"Have you any idea how hot you made me back there..?" She whispers.

"Shhh..." She haven't noticed that I've undone my zipper and pulled out my cock. In a swift move, I lift up her dress over her ass and pull down her thong. Before she knows what happens, I bury my cock inside her, making her gasp loudly, and she quickly turns the water on full to muffle out the sexy sounds she's making. I never break our eye contact, and I don't think I've ever seen that kind of lust that I see in hers. It turns me on so much I'm hardly able to stick to the plan.

"Tim, fuuuck.." She whispers moaning. After a moment she closes her eyes, and I know what to do.

I pull out, and leave her, no more words.

The gasp of frustration she exclaims is music to my ears..

***

CORA:

I guess I deserved that after the handjob in his bathroom earlier, but now I'm so horny my thong is soaked..

I get back to the dining room and we play a few drinking games, pretty soon all of us is on a good buzz.

Jason clears his throat.

"Cora.. We kinda wanted to talk to you about something.." He says all serious. I see Tim grinning from ear to ear in the corner of my eye, and I know this will be difficult keeping a straight face in.

"Oh? Anything wrong?" I ask, trying to sound innocent.

"Well.. We. Uhm.. You." He looks like he is trouble finding his words.

Frank speaks up. "Honey. We heard that you are.. Well, that you told Carrie that you're gay. And that we are all very happy for you, but a little hurt that you didn't tell us."

Tim can't contain his laugh, only I know why. Jason sends Tim a nasty look.

"Sorry.. Cora, muffdiving is the best thing ever! Welcome to our side!" Tim say, raising his class to me.

I scold him, before I look over to Carrie. "Thanks.." I say sarcastic.

"They deserve to know!" She replies, her voice raised.

"I told you something that is very, very private this morning, Carrie, and I did it only because I was scared you might catch her."

"It would have come out anyways..."

"Yes, it would. But it should have happened on MY FUCKING TERMS, as it is MY life, MY love life this is about!" I find this a refreshing way to get rid of some of my anger from work.

"Babygirl, we just."

"NO JASON, DON'T BABYGIRL ME! YOU OF ALL SHOULD HAD THE DECENCY TO TALK TO ME DIRECTLY, NOT AMBUSH ME AT A DINNER WITH EVERYONE!"

I get on my feet, kicking the chair to the floor. They all look like scolded kids. Except Tim, and his smug face. "Wipe that smile of your face, or I'll make you an aunt!"

I say and storm out.

They sit in stunned silence.

"Maybe I should.." Jason says quietly and starts to get up.

"Jason, something tells me that you are the person she least wants to see right now. Let me. She hates my face as it is, don't think I can do much harm." Tim says and follow me outside.

"She is right.. We didn't handle this really well, did we?"

Frank says quietly. Jenny takes his hand. "We meant it in the best way possible.."

It's dark outside, and Tim can't see me. "Cora? Cora, where are you?"

"Around the corner.." I say, choked with tears. He comes around the corner, and sees me crying. He quickly pulls me in for a massive hug. "Baby, why are you crying?! I though.. I thought we were just pretending?!" He sounds desperate, like he thinks it's his fault.

I just hide my face in his chest, and cry hard. Letting it all come. He just holds me tight, swaying carefully. After a few minutes he strokes over my hair.

"Baby, please. What is it? Why are you crying?"

"I just.. Fuck, Tim! I'm out of a job! I got fired under false pretenses! As I acted out being pissed in there, I realized how pissed and hurt I actually am.

I feel awful for yelling at them like that!"

"Don't mind them. One day the truth will come out, and you say it as it is. You are under a lot of pressure. We have the greatest friends alive, they will forgive you. I promise."