The Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks deep into my eyes, they sparkle in the moonlight. I'd might sell my soul if he asked me to, those eyes could make me do anything.

"Cora? Tim?" We hear Jenny's voice from the door around the corner.

"We'll be there soon, Jen! She needs a few minutes." Tim calls.

"Okay, tell us if she needs something." She says just before the door closes.

He keeps looking at me, not letting my eyes go. "Have you any idea how beautiful you are right now?" He says quietly.

It gets to much, and I break eye contact and laugh it off. "Yeah, pretties raccoon ever.."

"Stop. Don't say stuff like that. I.." His words trail off. "Ready to go back inside?" He asks more up beat.

"I guess.." I mumble and follow him inside.

They look like a pack of lost sheep, and all hug me after turn and have apology after apology.

I go in to the bathroom and wash my face, and use some of Jenny's make up to freshen myself up. When I get back to the dining room the table is set with more wine and snacks.

"How about a game to lighten up the mood?" Jenny suggests

"What game?" Jason replies.

"Spin the bottle. Adult version.."

Chapter 4

TIM:

"So? Everybody okay with the rules? Kissing and touching is okay. No hands under clothing." Jenny says one last time.

"We got it" we all reply.

I take a huge gulp of the wine, wondering where the hell this came from. We have never been playing like this.

"Right." Jenny says. "The person that the bottle lands on, is going to kiss me." The bottle spins, and lands on Frank. "Easy enough!" He says and plant a big kiss on his wife's lips.

He takes the bottle and starts spinning it. "The person the bottle lands on are having a smooching session with.. Tim!"

"Oh really? You want it to land on you again?" I say laughing. He blow me a kiss and wink. It lands on Carrie. She beams and is over me in under 10 seconds. She is a good kisser, but right now, she feels plain compared to Cora. I try to shake that thought away, and get into the kiss.

Carrie gets back in her seat and spins the bottle. " the person it lands on has to kiss.. Jason!"

It lands on me, to the girls delight. "Oh come here you sexy sexy man!" I say loudly as I jump out of my chair and place a big (though very dry!) kiss on his lips.

We play a few rounds, and everyone has made out or kissed everyone. Expect I haven't got paired up with Cora yet. Annoys me, I want to kiss her in 'public', and this is the only opportunity I have at the moment.

"The person that the bottle lands on, will get Cora on his/hers lap. And she will make out with that person as it was her last day on earth." Carrie says smiling cheeky. 'Please land on me!' My brain is screaming, I want her so bad. It lands on Jason. My heart sinks a bit.

She straddles her perfect little ass over him, leaning in and kiss him. As there was no tomorrow. It goes on forever, Jason stroking his hands up and down her sides and back, and down her ass. As he moves them up again, his little finger gets hooked and he pulls up her dress revealing her asscheek. As she breaks the kiss, she giggles and get back in her chair. He looks dazed.

"The person that the bottle lands on, gets a Cora and Carrie sandwich." He says after he spins the bottle. It lands on Jenny. Both Carrie and Jenny blush, but Cora, acting all gay, finds this funny.

They kiss, stroke, and moan quietly as all of them share kisses. Don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that there are three insanely hard cocks under the table.

After that. Frank has to kiss me. We both find it uncomfortable as we still have raging hard ons from the girls show. But we get it over quickly. Jason and Carrie has a make out session too. "The person the bottle lands on has to have three minutes on top of Tim on the couch, making out." Carrie says. Take a wild guess who she wants the bottle to land on again.

She spins the bottle and it almost stops at Jason. "I'm not making out with Tim for three minutes!" He exclaims.. "Aww, honey. Afraid you might like it?" I wink and lick my lip teasingly. But it slowly turns to Cora and stop. My heart skips a beat. 'Fucking yes!'

I lay down on the couch, lifting her on top of me. I stare at her beautiful face for a few seconds, and she smiles a smile I can't really place. I pull her face to mine and we kiss. Deeply, passionate. Our tongues stroke against each other, my hands on her sides, hers behind my neck and the back of my head. I stroke over her ass, and my cock grows to high heavens. She murmurs in my mouth, and teasingly bite my lip. She starts kissing my neck and up to my ear. "I'm sooo horny for you, Tim.." She whispers so quiet, I hardly hear her.

But she gets an answer as my cock twitch hard. "Times up!" Carrie shouts.

As we walk back to the table, Carrie send Cora a nasty look. And Jenny.. She looks at me likes she knows something. She lifts her brow as she looks down at my crotch. 'Fuck!' I sit down quickly, avoiding the eye contact she desperately wants.

After a while I have to make out with Jason anyway. Not something I enjoy..

Jenny has a round with both me, Jason and Frank. Not at the same time of course. Carrie has to give Frank a lap dance. The poor bastard tries so hard not to get turned on, but no such luck. Jenny gets another make out session with Cora. It's so bloody hot to look at.

And I have to get on the couch with Carrie too. It's not half as good as with Cora, so I'm not really putting in any effort. But when Jenny and Frank takes a turn on the couch, we decide it's time to leave, as we don't need live porn. They blush a little, but they follow us out the door.

***

CORA:

The hallway gets crowded, so I quickly say my goodbyes with hugs and kisses, and squeeze out. As the door closes I hear Carrie coming on to Tim, asking him to come home with her. I don't hear his reply though, as Jason takes my hand and pulls me into a massive kiss. I'm stunned. I freeze. When he breaks it, I turn my head to look straight into Tim's eyes. The anger and hurt almost kills me, and he rush past us. "Bye mate!" Jason calls after him. He just gets a half hearted wave over Tim's shoulder back.

"What are you doing?!" I ask him, shocked.

"When we made out tonight, everything was perfect. I've wanted that for so long." I pull away. "Jason, no.." He grabs another hold of me. "I love you.." He presses a kiss to my forehead and turns to leave. Tears press against my eyes, and I turn to run after Tim. Again I'm held back. "Carrie, please! Not now!"

"What the hell? Jason just declared his love for you!"

"Yeah, and I'm gay, remember?!" I'm desperate to get away.

"Tim ditched me again. I don't know what's up.. Could you come home with me?"

I hold her face in my hands just as the taxi arrives "Carrie. I love you, you are my best friend. But tonight is impossible. Let me call you tomorrow. Okay?" I practically push her into the cab and tell the driver her address.

As the cab drives off I run as fast as my high heels can carry me down the street. "Tim? Tim!" No answer, and he is nowhere to be seen. "Tim please!" I call out again, it's dead silent around me. At the end of the street it branches out until three others, and I have no idea where to go. "TIM!" I'm about to choke up. "Please.. He kissed me.." I whisper quietly as I considering to just plant my ass on the curb until I'm calm enough to call a cab.

"Hey.." I hear a quiet voice behind me. I turn to see Tim half hidden behind branches as he sits on a fence.

I turn, but can't move. "I didn't.. He kissed me.."

He has his hands in his pockets and leans forward, arms stretched out. Looks like he tries to hold them back from touching me.

"I know. Was hard enough to see them with you in the game. It just. Fuck it.."

"No! It ripped me open seeing you hurt like that. I'm sorry. He caught me completely of guard!"

"Well.. Not me.." He says more quiet, still his hands in his pockets.

"What do you mean?" I don't get it.

He gets on his feet, throwing his hands up, actually making me wince a bit.

"He is in love with you, Cora! He has been for a long time! If you didn't know, you're either in denial or an extremely stupid girl!"

He immediately regrets what he said after looking at my shocked reaction.

"Shit, Cora, I'm sorry!" He tries to hold me, but I push him away.

"Fuck you, Tim.."

I turn and start walking down the street. He put his hand around my waist.

"Please, Cora, I'm sorry." I brush him off and walk away from him.

I suddenly realize that I'm going the wrong way, but I'm sure as hell not going back now.

My phone is going off non stop, so I turn it off. I take off my heels and walk barefoot. I'm hurt, upset and annoyingly horny.

After about an hour of mindless walking, I go in to a 7eleven to buy a pop, and the girl in the counter looks worried at me. "Are you okay?" I give her a weak smile. "Crazy night.."

"Do you want me to call you a cab?" She smiles warmly.

"You know what, that would be amazing. Thank you."

She calls, and we talk while we wait, the shop is really quiet. I feel way better when I get in the cab, and give him my address. He is also a real talking guy, so we talk shit and laugh the entire way home. I pay him the fair and go out. As I go up my driveway, Tim gets on his feet. "My god, I've been so worried!" He is going towards me, but stops, unsure.

I drop my shoes to the ground and pull him to me, stretching on my toes, and pull his mouth to mine. Again, we explode in to raw, primal passion. He lifts me up easily, wrapping my legs around his hips, and he pins me to the wall. Thankfully I have a secluded driveway, cause we have no time to get inside.

He rips off my thong and hardly opens his jeans before he is deep inside me, fucking me like we're about to die. He pulls my dress down to my waist, my nipples go rock hard in the light breeze, and he bites down on it, flicking it hard and fast with his tongue. Between his hands all over, his mouth on my nipple and his hard huge cock pounding my pussy it's almost to much.

He stretch out his back, as he is quite cramped bending down to my breasts as he is so much taller then me. He looks at me, breathing deeply through his half open mouth as he keeps fucking me so fast. He looks so mind blowingly sexy. My moans are getting louder and deeper as he is getting me closer to climax. "You feel so fucking good on my cock, Cora.." He moans with that deep husky voice he gets when he is turned on.

I bite my lip so I won't scream. "Stop biting it.. It's to sexy." He says as he kiss me, and I feel the twitching in his cock. "Scream for me, baby.. I want to hear you scream.." His words in my ear sends shivers down my spine, and I cum hard. Screaming. That makes Tim cum roaring. I squirt hard, my whole body spasms and clench around and under him. And it all goes black.

"Cora! CORA!!" I wake up by Tim shaking me. I smile weakly. "Hey you.."

"Are you okay?! You scared the shit out off me!" I have no idea what he is talking about. "What..?"

"You passed out!"

I look around, and see that we're actually on the ground in my driveway. "What the hell..?"

He pulls up the dress back over my chest and wrap his jacket around me.

"Were are your keys, baby. I need to get you inside" he says fumbling through my purse.

"Uhm.. The room with the zipper.." I'm still out of it, and I don't understand what I'm doing on the ground. He finds it and goes to unlock the front door. He comes back and lift me up, bridal style. He kicks shut the front door with his leg behind us and carries me to the bed, and helps me get undressed.

He gets in besides me, pulling me to him. "Fuck you scared me so bad. I never seen anyone go down like that.."

I look into his eyes, and he push the hair out of my face, stroking it.

"What happened..?" I have really no idea. Don't even know how I got home.

"Are you serious?" He looks stunned.

I nod "I have no idea! Last thing I remember is Jenny and Frank on the couch."

"Ha! I actually fucked your brains out!!" He laughs loudly, rolling over on his back, smacking his hand over his eyes.

"Hey, tell me!" I playfully push him as I roll over on my stomach.

He gets more serious. "Well, a lot of stupid shit happened between them on the couch and you on the ground. So, maybe we should let it stay that way."

I lift my brow. "You don't want me to remember?"

"I.. I said something really stupid that I didn't mean. I said it in frustration, and didn't mean it at all. Please, let's forget it." He pull me on him and kiss me. His warm skin feels so good against mine. "Get some sleep, redhead. You need it."

I give him another kiss and lean my head against his chest, and he is right, I need the sleep and fall asleep in minutes.

"You don't look all that gay to me.."

I slowly open up my eyes to see Carrie in the doorway.

"Huh..? Hey Carrie.." I give her a sleepy smile.

"You fucking bitch!" She shouts, throwing a bag of bagels, hitting my nose and left eye.

"OW WHAT THE HELL?!" I get out of bed, naked. "What the fuck is your problem?!"

"Oh, maybe the fact that you PRETEND to be gay, fuck Tim behind our backs and lead Jason on every day?!"

"Hey, be nice!" Tim gets up behind me, and folds a blanket around me. He has his boxer on.

"You can go fuck yourself, Tim! Stay out of this!"

"Carrie! You can't barge into my house, scream and throw stuff at us!"

"Oh, so it's an US now?! How the fuck could you lie to me like this?! How can you lie to Jason like that?!" She is two inches from my face, almost spitting out her words.

I push here away. "What the fuck is the deal with Jason?! Why are you bitching because of Jason?!"

She laughs spitefully "are you freaking serious?! He told you he loves you last night!"

I hear Tim exclaim a low "fuck.." behind me.

"No he didn't.."

"You are so fucking full of shit Cora. You are supposed to be my best friend! Why Tim?! You even said you hate him!"

That stings, and I'm glad I have my back to him, I don't want to see the look on his face right now.

"I NEVER said I hate him! I said I didn't care for him very much."

"But you just had to sleep with him, cause I like him?!"

"You only have sex with him when you can't get anyone else! You're not exactly hiding that fact, now are you?!"

"You do know I'm still here, right..?" He mutters quietly.

"Shut the fuck up, dickhead!" Carrie shouts.

I push her so violently out the door that I loose the blanket and I'm naked again.

"You get the hell out of my house, Carrie! And if you know what's best for you, you let me and Tim tell this to Jason and the others ourselfs! I didn't fucking plan this, it just happened, okay?! And he have treated me 50 times better this weekend then you have ever done!"

I feel myself twisting the knife I drove through her heart, and it pains me. She looks really hurt at me, turn and go down the stairs and out the door.

Tim looks really hurt, and I don't blame him.

"I never said I hate you."

"Doesn't matter, I'm sure I've said that about you at some point."

"Thanks, I guess.. "

He lifts me up and spin me around. "I don't hate you, obviously. How are you after that? She is quite upset.."

"I don't know. And I want to know what happened last night.. Is it true? Did Jason..."

He sits me down on the bed. "Yeah. Jason told you he loves you. I have no idea what you said to him, but you followed me, we had an argument, I said something really stupid, making you walk out on me. I waited on your doorstep for almost an hour and half before you came home. We had amazing sex, but you blacked out when you came.." He says quietly

"What did you say?"

"Please Cora. I don't want to repeat it. It isn't true, and I was upset."

I put my hands on both sides of his face and kiss him.

"Take a shower with me? I promise not to pass out.."

He laughs and takes my hand, leading me to the shower.

He turns on the warm water and stroke up my body softly was we wait for it to get ready.

He cups my breast and play with my nipple. It's erect in a second. "Mmm" I murmur quietly. The warm water has made the room full of steam and he gets in, guiding me after him.

He is fully erect and it looks so good. I get down on knees and take it in my mouth.

He moans, twisting his fingers in my hair as the water pours down over us. I stroke his entire length, but focus my tongue on his head. The perfect mushroom head. I taste his precum on my tongue. He gently starts thrusting and I love it, taking as much of him as I can.

After a few minutes, he pulls me back up. "Turn around baby. And grab a firm hold of the rack. And don't under any circumstance let go."

"What are you up to?" I say as I turn and grab the rack.

"You trust me, right?" He asks, putting his hands around my hips.

"I trust you."

"Good." He says and quickly lifts me up, spreading my legs and go deep inside me.

I gasp loudly, the sensation is different, but extremely good.

"Oh fuck!! That is amazing!"

"Don't let go.." He breath hard, pounding me hard. I've gotten used to his size, so he can go all in now, and it feels so so fucking good.

"Oh, Tim, yes! Yesyesyes!!"

My mind turn mush, all thoughts vanishes and all I do is feel every sensation, every vein, and every thrust is pure pleasure. My pussy starts contracting around his cock as I'm about to cum.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!"

He moans deeply and let out a small laugh.

"Just don't pass out again, babe.. I'm not halfway done with you"

He goes faster and harder making me cum screaming. He keeps fucking me through my orgasm, giving me another one just as the first one subsides. I scream again, louder this time.

"My arms.. I'm going to fall.. Tim.." I can hardly speak through my heavy breathing.

He grabs a hold under my arms and pull me against his chest and lean his back against the wall. I'm so amazed over his strength and balance. Good thing I have a matt in the bottom of my shower, or else this could be a slippery slope.

He bites my shoulder, and it turns me on even more.

He turns and press me against the wall, making it easier for him to thrust inside me.

"You are so fucking hot, Cora. Best sex I've ever had.."

I've never been as smug in my life then this moment.

"Thank you baby. You have no idea how good this is. Seriously mind blowing sex. Apparently after last night!" We both laugh, and I feel the twitching I'm starting to know so well.

"Cum for me, Tim. Fill me up!" He roars as he shoots his huge load, stroke by stroke, I feel it pumping inside me, his cock getting even thicker.

He leans heavily against me, breathing deeply. The water still pouring warm over us. He lets me down after a few moments of recovery.

He gives me a massive kiss before he starts washing my body.

***

TIM:

"How are we going to do this?" Cora asks when we're in the car, parked outside a café after she sneaked over to pick it up outside Jenny and Franks house.

"I don't know. Maybe we should tell them?" She is about to answer me, but my phone rings.

"It's Jenny.."

"If Carrie told her, so help me god!" Cora exclaims

I answer the phone.

"Hey Jenny, how are you?" I try to sound happy to talk to her.

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm good. Slightly hungover.."

"Ha, that makes two of us. And how is Cora..?" I hear her grin as she says that.

I look over at Cora, drawing a huge, but quiet breath.

"Cora..? What do you mean?"

"Tim, don't act all innocent. It's me your talking to."

"I don't know what your talking about.."

"Tim, come on. That session you had on the couch. The sparks flew between you like fireworks. You two have hardly spared each other glances, and now you're all over her."

I blush, hoping Cora don't hear this.