The Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, that's crazy.." She cuts me off.

"Shush... I'm happy for you. She is better for you, you seem happy. I don't like how you and Carrie use each other. It's not healthy for either of you. I love you, knucklehead, I want the best for you. I think Cora might be it."

"Uhm.. Have you talked to Carrie today..?"

"No, why?"

"Fine, you're right. I've been with Cora."

Cora's eyes widens.

"And Carrie caught us today. She is furious. She threw a bag of bagels on Cora's face, and they had a massive blow out."

"What the fuck? Why..?" Jenny asks surprised.

"Carrie apparently like me, which we both know is bullshit, she just wants to have sex. And she freaked out on Jason's behalf.."

"What does Jason have to do with this?" She asks even more confused.

Cora goes out of the car.

"Hold on, Jen" I go out, following her.

"Cora, are you okay?"

She turns throwing her hands up in the air.

"I don't know, am I? Thanks for including me in the revelation of our relationship!"

She realizes what she just said. "Uhm.. What ever this is.."

I push the disconnect button on my phone.

"I'm sorry, Jenny knows me to well, she figured it out on her own!"

"Why don't we just shout it from the roof?! WE HAD SEX! CORA AND TIM HAD SEX, BIG FUCKING DEAL!!"

That actually stings more then it should. To me it is a big deal. People stop up and look strangely and shocked at us.

I walk up to her, hugging her. "What's going on..? Why are you freaking out over this?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just fucking furious at Carrie. I've done nothing wrong! I never lead Jason on, never! And he should have told me, instead of pretending like nothing. And I want coffee!" The last sentence she practically shouts in frustration into my chest, making me laugh.

"Come on, I'll buy you coffee and some breakfast."

I put my arm around her waist and we walk inside the café.

I go over and buy a second round of coffee after we had breakfast, and get her a red velvet cupcake.

She smiles when i give it to her. "Here you go, beautiful" She isn't upset with me anymore. Who would have known, all it takes is coffee.

"Aww, thank you. You shouldn't have. I'm so full."

"Fine, I'll eat it then." I move the plate towards me, but she snatch it back.

"Hells no!" She laughs and take a huge bite, ending up with frosting all the way up her nose.

We both laugh, and I wipe it away and put it in my mouth. She blushes. She is so cute when she does that.

"That is some good frosting, to bad you won't share." That was probably the stupidest thing I could have said, as she shoves it in my face, laughing her ass off. People look at us, but most of them are just laughing. I move to her side of the booth and try to kiss her, but she tries fight me off. To bad I'm way stronger then her, so I grab her face, kissing her hard, getting frosting all over her face too.

After some playful wrestling in the café, I take a napkin and wipe off the remaining frosting from her face, and wipe my own face afterwords.

I put my hand on her thigh and stroke it lightly.

"Maybe we should come clean to Jason and Carrie? Explain what happened?" I ask her, getting serious again. She nods and look down at her coffee cup.

"You're right. You talk to Jason, I talk to Carrie?" She lift her head and look into my eyes.

"Actually, I think we should talk to them together. Call them and have them to come over."

My phone buzzes, but I ignore it.

She thinks for a few seconds. "You're right, let's do that. Tonight?"

I nod. "Tonight. My place"

I see that it was Jason calling me. I text him.

(Tim)

'Hey mate.

Could you come over tonight? I need to get something of my chest. At 8?

-T'

The reply is almost instant

(Jason)

'Dude, getting me worried. I got work at 9:30, can I come over at 7?'

(Tim)

'Don't worry. See ya at 7.'

"Jason is coming over at 7." I say as I put down my phone.

"Okay. I better go call Carrie. I'll go out in the car, I don't want people to hear if she starts yelling at me again."

"Sure. I'll be out in a bit"

She pass me, and I feel like smacking that perfectly shaped ass, but I restrain myself since we're in public.

I borrow a newspaper from the counter and sit to read while Cora talks to Carrie.

Chapter 5.

TIM:

"I'm nervous.." Cora says, sitting on my couch chewing her lip and twisting a lock of hair between her fingers. It's past 6:30.

"Me too. But we're all adults here, they should be able to deal." I say handing her a glass of pop. She takes it and have a huge sip.

"Didn't feel all that adult and grown up while I argued with Carrie naked this morning.." She says as she crawls into the nook of my arm. I stroke her hair.

"All of the arguing to side, that was freaking hot"

She giggles and poke my side. I grab her hand. "Hey, be nice. Or I'll might have to punish you later." Just the look on her face makes me hard, she wants me to punish her.

I pull her on top of me, kissing her deeply. Just then the doorbell rings.

I feel her tense up again and I give her a light kiss. "Wait here. And try to relax, it will be fine."

I open the door to see Jason.

"Hey mate, come on in."

"Hey, you okay?" He looks at me worried.

"Yeah, just need to talk to you."

I'm about to close the door as Carrie comes up the stairs. "Hey, I'm here."

I open it again and let her in. "Thanks for coming.."

"Whatever." She says coldly.

Jason has already made his way to the living room.

"Cora? What are you doing here?" He asks with a clear surprise in his voice, Cora stands smiling.

Carrie pass him, and before Cora can answer, she plants her ass in the chair and look at Jason.

"They are fucking. Guess that's what they want to tell us."

Her voice is dripping with bitterness and spite.

Cora's face falls and she sits heavily back on the couch. The look on Jason's face is hurting her to bad.

"What..?!" He says, actually half shouting.

Carries face gleams with smugness. I send her and deadly glare and go over to Jason.

"Hey, mate. I'm sorry, but it's true. We, uhm.. Kinda hooked up on Friday."

His eyes is on Cora, almost like I'm air.

"Is this for real?!" He asks her harshly.

She nods and look to the floor. I notice a tear falling down.

"Fucking like rabbits it looks like. She ran after Tim after you declared your love for her."

"FUCK YOU CARRIE!" Cora gets up and screams at her.

"You are such a fucking bitch! You are supposed to be my friend!"

"Yeah? Then you shouldn't have fucked Tim.."

Cora looks back to Jason.

"Jason, I'm sorry. I had no idea that you told me that last night. I blacked out, and I don't remember shit. I never knew you had those feelings for me. I'd never hurt you on purpose, you know that!"

He sits down. "But you two don't get along at all! Never have!"

"Something changed on Friday. We talked and realized that we have only been mean to each other cause we thought the one despised the other."

I try to explain.

"Dude.. You know I've been in love with her for a long time!"

"I'm sorry. It's not like we planned this. It just happened, and she makes me feel better then I've felt since before parents died!"

"Jason, Carrie." Cora says sitting down again. "We never meant to hurt you. It just happened. For all we know, we might go back to hating each other tomorrow, next week, or in a month!"

That hurts. My thoughts run wild, and I don't want that to happen.

Jason gets up. "I got to go. I need time to deal with this. I don't get it.. We go out tomorrow as a group. I need to drink to understand this. Sorry." He goes out the door so fast I can't even say good bye.

"Guess this is my time to leave too. But I'm not joining you guys tomorrow. I'm still fucking pissed at both of you." She looks sternly at Cora. "Tim was mine, Cora. Mine."

That makes me snap. "I'm not yours, I've never been, I don't belong to you as your fucking boytoy! We both know you came to me cause no one else wanted you those nights! And I used you right back! I don't fucking care if you condone this or not, and I like you to leave!" I go to open the door, waiting for her to leave. She doesn't say another word, she just stomps out the door. When I close it behind her, she kicks the door so hard it sounds like it's coming down.

"Well, that was tougher then I thought.." I say quietly as she leans into me, wiping away some tears.

"Can we not talk about it tonight? My head hurts. Can we just watch a movie or something?"

I kiss her head. "Of course"

I put on a easy comedy, and it gets us both in a slight better mood.

After the movie I take her to bed, and we get undressed and get under the duvet.

"God, your bed is amazing."

"It should be, it cost me a fortune" I say laughing.

She is quiet for a while, and I can see her wanting to ask me something.

"Go on. Ask me anything.." I say as I hold her close to me, her legs twisted with mine.

"No.. I.." She stops.

"Come on.."

"It's just.. I feel bad. I never knew your parents had past away."

That's still a bit hard to talk about, but I said she could ask me anything.

"They died in a boat accident when I was 19.. The guy who drove the boat was too drunk, and to bold. He was driving way to fast to close to shore. He lost control and slammed into a mountain wall. My dad died in an instant.."

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry.. And your mom?"

"They uhm.. Searched for her in three days."

She climbs on top of me, holding me tight. I'm so so sorry!"

"Jenny was there for me the entire time. She could relate. Her brother drowned when he was 9.."

"Yeah, she told me." She hugs me again. "I'm here for you if you want to talk. Always"

I look into her beautiful eyes. "I know. Thank you." I smile. She turns and we lay cuddling for a while in silence. My sudden outburst shocks me as much as Cora. "Be mine.." I say quietly as I spoon her, face buried in her hair. In my head it sounded like I shouted.

"What..?" She turns towards me.

I blush, thankful for the semidarkness. "I.. Want to be with you. You make me feel so good."

She is quiet for a long moment, and I know I just fucked up and scared her away.

But then she leans in and give me a deep warm kiss, and it feels like I'm on fire.

***

CORA:

"What..?" My heart starts beating real fast from his words. I turn to look him in the eyes. They sparkle, and I see him blush lightly.

"I.. Want to be with you. You make me feel so good."

His words gives me shivers down my spine, butterflies in my stomach, and a warmth I didn't think was possible.

I kiss him deeply, and whisper "I'm yours.."

He lets out the sexiest moan I've ever heard.

He rolls over me, laying between my legs, pressing his hard cock against me.

He kiss me with such passion I almost lose my mind. His hands stroke over my naked body, leaving my skin burning everywhere. It feels so good. He push one hand behind my neck and up in my hair as he starts to trail kisses down my neck, collarbone and up to my ear, sucking gently on it. My breathing is so deep, my moans are week, but they make a huge impact. He leans up, supporting himself on straight arms, looking deeply into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful, angel.."

I put my hands behind his neck and pull him to me. He kisses down again, giving me a nibble on my collarbone, making me shiver. Trails kisses down to my breasts, and place his lips around my left nipple as he softly massage the right one.

As he slowly enters me, I realize that we're not having sex. We're making love. Something I've never done before. I feel raw, my feelings on the outside of my body as he slowly move in and out of me, kissing my neck, breathing heavily, moaning in my ear. "You're perfect.. So good. God I need you.." He murmurs against my neck and I almost feel like crying. My body is on fire and it feels so good. Tim is a good fuck, but I've never had pleasure like this. I feel every inch, every vein, every twitch. I'm so sensitive both inside and outside. I stroke my hands up his back and pull him to me for a kiss. I moan in his mouth, his kiss is so soft, but I can almost taste the passion on his tongue. He's never going faster, just a slow even rhythm, and it's perfect. He puts his hand behind my neck, holding my head to his as we make out, both breathing heavily. "Tim.." I whisper. I can't finish my sentence, but I don't have to. He looks into my eyes, I've never let anyone have that kind of eye contact with me during sex before, it's intimidating but as I look into his eyes, everything else disappears and it's just us. "You're mine.." He whispers again. The lump in my throat grows bigger, and all I can do is nod, I know if I'll try to speak, I'm going to cry. We lay like that for close to an hour, just touching, kissing, whispering to each other as he moves in and out of me, stroking the walls, having me clench around him. "I'm so close.. I'm going to cum." I whisper, pushing my head against the crook of his neck. "Right there with you, Cora.." He pushes deep and hold still for a while. "Don't hide your face, please. I want to see you.." I hesitate. He starts moving again, and I put my head back, looking into his face as I cum, harder then I thought was possible when having such a slow pace. I feel so exposed, but as he lets out a huge moan as he cums, I'm glad I looked at him. The sight of pure pleasure is so hot. He keeps stroking his cock inside me, but he rolls to his side, pulling me to him. We wrap ourself in each other and fall asleep like that, him still deep inside me.

When I wake up the next morning Tim is semi erect inside me, still holding me close. We haven't moved an inch either of us since we fell asleep.

His skin is so warm and he feels so good. I turn my head slightly and see that it's not even 5 yet. "Too early.." I mumble, and dig my face back in the crook of his neck, breathing in his perfume and slowly drift back to sleep.

***

TIM:

I wake up at about 7, having to piss so bad. I look down on Cora's sleeping face, wondering how the hell I managed to get her. She is so beautiful and drop dead gorgeous. I try to move as quietly as I can, but having my cock inside her, it's not really easy getting away without waking her.

"Where are you going?" She mumbles, dazed.

I kiss her head. "Just need to pee. Sleep, it's still early."

She turns in the bed and is asleep again in seconds. I go to do my business and head back to bed, spooning her. I put my arm around her, and she puts her hand in mine. " I have to go to work soon, but you should sleep in. If you go out, there is a key over the doorframe." I say quietly, kissing her shoulder. "Mhm.." She replies, I know she didn't get half of what I said, but I'm going to text it to her anyways as I leave for work. I lay next to her for about 30 more minutes, stretching my time to the limit, and I have to go in the shower if I'm going to get to work in time.

After I'm showered and dressed I kiss her forehead and slip quietly out the door and start my 7 minute walk to the autoshop. I put on some music on my phone, and text her what I said earlier.

As I get to the autoshop I see my fathers sign above the door. I inherited it after he died, but I still refer to it as his, not wanting to change it. I also left the management to his best friend Max, not knowing shit about running something like this. I liked just being a mechanic.

I greet Max and the others as I come in.

"What's up with you? You're looking different." Max says. "Man, you look happy. Haven't seen that in a while. Come on, I want to hear about this." He says and points in the direction of his office.

I sit down, and he hands me a cup of gunpowder coffee. "So, what happened during this weekend?"

I smile widely "I finally ended up with a girl I've been wanting for a while. We haven't been on the best terms, due to me being an absolute dick. But it all changed on Friday, and we haven't been apart since." My thoughts wander back to last night, the intense pleasure of making love to her, how incredibly beautiful she was when she climaxed.

"Is it this girl you have getting it on with for the last three years? Carrie or something?" He asks

"No.. Her best friend actually. Let me tell you, this weekend has been filled with drama too."

"So I see with the bruise on your face. Is your nose broken?" "Nah. Just got a real good taste of Jason's fist due to a misunderstanding."

He laughs. "Eventful weekend.. Well, I'm happy for you, and I can't wait to meet her. You should bring her over for dinner some time. Mary would be delighted."

"I will, thanks Max. I better get to work, gotta keep my mind busy, or this day will be way to long.." He laughs and give me a pat on the shoulder as I leave his office and go to work.

***

CORA:

When I wake up again, the clock is well past 10. I yawn and stretch, loving how good Tim's bed is. And I already miss him. It's strange to think of how much a weekend can change things. I get up to take a shower, but when I see the tub I decide to take a bath instead. I start to fill the tub, and put my hair up in a bun.

I go to the kitchen and find some orangejuice. I stand in front of the fridge while I drink, and I turn to look out the window, and look straight in the face of an old shocked man. I look down and remember I'm naked, so I squeal and run back to the bathroom. "Guess I made his morning.." As the tub is filling up to my standards, I pour in some bubbles, that I'm a bit surprised to find in his bathroom. Guess it's from an old girlfriend or something. I shut off the water as the bubbles grow bigger and I get in. It feels heavenly. I start spotify on my phone and just enjoy the relaxing state. After a while I get an idea, and I wipe my hands dry and pick up my phone, taking a some what seductive picture and send it to Tim. I laugh to myself, and put my phone back down on the side of the tub.

I start to wash and I get a bit excited over sending that picture, so I start to fondle my breasts. They feel swollen and heavy in my hand. The nipples are so sensitive and I'm horny in no time. I glide my hand down my stomach and in between my legs, and I feel how wet I am, my fingers circling my clit slowly, almost lazily. My breath is getting heavy, and I moan quietly, wishing Tim was here to play with me. I work faster, and it feels so good. I start the water again, and make it go through the shower head. I adjust it to one hard stream, and move it down between my legs, pushing it against my throbbing clit. My moans get deeper as I'm close to climax. I turn on the water even faster, and I squirm as my body tenses, aching for release. I slightly change position on the shower head, and that does it, making me cum hard, moaning loudly, squirming in the tub. I hold the shower head there all the way through my orgasm, and turn it off slowly, breathing hard, feeling flushed by the warm water and my orgasm.

"That is without a doubt the sexiest thing I've ever seen.." Tim says behind me, making me scream.

"Holy shit! What are you doing home?!" I turn, and feel embarrassed over what he must have seen. "That picture you sent me, how the hell could I stay away?" He says pulling of his shirt, reveling his perfect body. He opens up his jeans and take them off too. He comes closer, only wearing his boxer. I grab his hips, and pull his boxer down, taking his rock hard cock in my mouth, making him moan and put his hands in my hair. "Yeah baby.. Keep going.. Just there.." I tease the head of his cock with my tongue, swirling it around, before I take him as deep as possible, stroking his shaft with my hand. I start to kiss my way down his shaft, licking his balls, popping one of them in my mouth. "Fuck.." He says quietly through his moans. I start to hum, sending vibrations through them. His hand twist harder in my hair, and his cock goes even harder, didn't think it was possible. I slide my tongue up his shaft again, and take him in my mouth, sucking him deep and fast, massaging his balls with one hand, stroking his hip with the other. "God dammit, your mouth is amazing!" He says and I know he is straining not to cum. "Fuck, Cora.." I look up at him, greedily sucking his cock, loving the taste of his precum. I go faster, and after a few minutes he roars and hold my hair so tight, I can't move, but he fucks my mouth. I'm so wet I can hardly stand it. He shoots a massive load, making it hard to swallow as it just keeps on coming. It dribbles out down my chin, but I suck until I have every last drop, sucking him dry. He let's go of my hair, breathing heavily, needing a moment to calm down. He puts his hands under my arms, lift me up to a standing position and kiss me hard. I'm a bit surprised as I still have his cum on my lips and chin, but he doesn't care, and that turns me on even more.