The Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn.." He whispers and quickly kick of his boxer that hangs low on his thighs. He gets in the tub with me, and carefully sits me down so I won't slip.

He gets on his knees between my legs, now having a full view as the bubbles are almost disappeared. He strokes his hand over my lips, parting them with his fingers. "Holy fuck, your so wet.." He moans in my mouth as he kiss me. He fingerfucks me slowly, trailing kisses down my neck and collarbone, before he kiss my breasts, giving both much needed attention. My nipples are rock hard, and he hold it between his teeth and flick it hard and fast with his tongue, making me squirm. His fingers are deep inside me, working rhythmically faster and faster until he feels I'm building up an orgasm. "Ready..?" He asks in that seductive husky voice he gets when he's turned on. "For what?" He grins as he says "this.." And go under water, and starts eating me out. Pushing his tongue inside me, licking my insides. I moan so loudly, it feels amazing. I hold my hand on his head, but very lightly, not wanting to hold him down when he comes up for air. I'm amazed by how long he can hold it. He push back his fingers before he comes up. "How was that?" He smiles cheekily.

"Fucking epic" I moan squirming and pushing again this fingers. "I'm not done.." He says before he goes down again, this time sucking my clit hard. I gasp from the insane pleasure, and on his third deep sucking, I cum screaming. I feel myself gushing, I spasm, and squirm like never before. "TIIIIM!!" He softly lick it as my orgasm subsides, and he comes up for air.

I pull him to me, kissing him deeply, tasting myself on his lips and tongue.

"You taste so fucking good, baby.." He says as we break the kiss.

"You too." I smile.

He looks over at the clock on the wall.

"Crap, I need to head back to work. I'd rather stay here with you.."

"It's okay, Hun. I need to go job hunting anyways."

He gets out and find a towel, wrapping it low in his hips. He find me a bigger one and wrap it around me as I get up. Not before he has had a good look at me though.

We dry off and get dressed. As he is about to leave, he comes real close and put his hand under my chin lifting my face up, meeting his lips. "Damn, I don't want to go.."

"We'll see each other later. I'll lock myself out when I'm done fixing my make up. I need to look presentable if I'm going to find a new job."

I give him a hug, and he leaves.

Job hunting sucks..

No one is looking for new employees, and I've been pretty much around town.

Then a thought strikes me, and I go back to my car, and drive down to a familiar street. I park the car and go into a tattoo shop.

"Cora?! Damn, it's been a while!" The owner gives me a huge hug, lifting me from the floor.

"Hey Storm. Good to see you" I laugh, realizing how much I've missed being here.

"Your piercings, they're all gone.." He checks my face, and ears.

"Yeah.. They told me I had to get rid of them to work there. Stupid as I was, I took them out. Not working there anymore either.."

"So, you want them repierced?" He says excitedly.

"I was actually wondering.. You want your old piercer back..?" I say, smiling nervously.

"FUCK YES! Sorry to say, the other ones after you truly sucked! I have one guy now, but he is still my apprentice. How about you work with him for a while, getting back in to rhythm?"

My heart jumps, relief pours through me and I give him another hug.

"Thank you, Storm! I hate being unemployed!"

He smiles at me. "We have missed having you around the shop. Uncle Jarred will be stoked!"

"Uncle Jarred still around?!" "Of course. He is in the back. He is tattooing at the moment."

"Can't wait to see him!" I exclaim, quietly clapping my hands.

"Go in, he won't mind, and I promise you, the costumer won't either, he is cool."

I go into a open space, and the doorway to uncle Jarred's tattooing station.

"Hey uncle.." I smile, standing a bit shy.

He stops the machine, looks up and needs a few seconds to adjust. "Coragirl?! What on earth?! Come around here and give me a hug!" He pulls of his gloves and give me a big hug. "You're a sight for sore eyes." "Thanks uncle Jarred.." I smile wide. I look apologetically down to the guy in the chair. "Sorry.." "Don't think about it. Been sitting for a while, don't mind the break." He smiles. He looks really good, black shoulder length hair, and he has a real exotic look. Dark brown eyes and a neatly trimmed week old length beard.

"What brings you in? Miss your teddy bear hugs?" Jarred says. "You know it. And.. I'm your new-old colleague." "Thank heavens, maybe we will earn some money on piercings again!" He exclaims as he put on new gloves, and starts tattooing again.

The guy in the chair looks at me. "When do you start?"

Storm comes in at the same time and I look at him. "Not really sure. Next week?" I ask

"Darling, you have already started. First costumer's coming right up.."

Chapter 6

JENNY:

I get ready for yet another night out. I didn't really see the point until I talked to Tim earlier, and he told me what happened at his place last night. I've always known Jason had feelings for Cora, but I've also told him to act on them before it's to late. I understand that he is hurt, but I don't feel like we have to make such a massive big deal out of it. And Carrie can chew on a lemon, it's so stupid of her to act like she does. We all know she doesn't have that kind of feelings for Tim. She just has a big need to be better then Cora in everything. Carrie is a beautiful, sexy girl with a good shape. But both her and myself fade against Cora, as she is so bright, both inside and out, her hair is like looking at Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid, dresses in bright colours, and a real bubbly attitude. Her face is to die for.

She has been different lately, but she doesn't want to talk about it. She never talks about things she finds hard. She never has. Makes it very difficult for us to help.

I smile as I think about how in love they looked on the couch on Saturday. I haven't seen that kind of joy in Tim's eyes since we were kids.

"Honey? Are you done yet? I need to use the bathroom." Frank calls from our bedroom.

"Well, are you dressed?" I call back.

"Yes. Black slacks and the red shirt."

"Take the lilac one instead."

"Come on, Jen. I don't want to change again.." He complains.

"The red is to tight for you, we have both gained some weight this summer. Take the lilac one, please. For me? It looks so much better on you."

He sighs, and I hear him fumbling in the closet to find the other shirt.

I finish putting on my mascara and a dash of perfume and go out to meet him in the hallway. "You look perfect, Frankie." I say giving him a soft kiss, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You look like a million dollars, like always." He responds holding me.

"But seriously, I need to go.." He lets me go and rush into the bathroom, closing the door. I go downstairs to open a cold beer while I wait, knowing this can take a while..

As we go down towards town he puts his arm around my shoulders and hold me close.

"Anything going on tonight that I've forgot about?" He asks me as we walk.

"No. Why?" I look up at him, smiling.

"Just since it's Monday. We don't usually go out drinking on Monday unless it's someone's birthday.."

"Ah.. Well, a lot happened on Saturday. Maybe Cora want to talk about the gay-thing?" I lie. I hate lying to Frank, but this isn't my thing to share.

He stops and lean down to tie his shoelace as it's come undone. While I stand next to him I hear a female voice call out. "Jenny?! Jenny Hemmot?"

I turn and recognize a girl I went to school with. "He-ey.. Marie, right?"

"Yes! Hello! Good to see you. You look great." She chirps.

"Thank you, you too." I smile and Frank gets back on his feet.

"Marie, this is my husband, Frank Merrill. I go by that name now."

Frank extend his arm to shake her hand, but she has a look of surprise on her face.

"Ohh, hi.. I just. We all thought. That it would be you and Tim ending up together.." She says to me as she shake his hand.

"Yeah.. So you did. But no. Tim is just my friend. Always been, always will be.." I take Franks hand and give it a light squeeze, knowing it bothers him that everyone just assumes that I'm with Tim.

She giggles "guess I need to tell Amanda that, she had the biggest crush on him!"

"Knock yourself out. We really have to go.. See you around."

"Have a good night" she chirps back.

"Guess I broke everyone's hopes and dreams for you two." He mumbles.

"Stop Frankie. You are my dream. If I wanted Tim, don't you think it would be a bit odd for me to call him my brother?"

He laughs quietly. "Yeah I guess."

We go in to the new pub/bar in town, as we heard so much about the food, and we want to try out their mini burgers with double-fried chips.

We are early and sit down in a lounge area. Jason comes in just a few minutes after us.

"Hey bear" I smile as I hug him. "Hey.." He respond lazily back. I can tell he has already had quite a few drinks.

He shakes Franks hand as he sits down. "You okay, mate?" Frank asks, looking at Jason.

"Meh.. I'm here, aren't I?" Cora and Tim enters the pub. Me and Frank sit with our front to the door, and I see through the half way crowded place that they hold hands. And give each other a quick kiss. Apparently, so did Frank. Just as he had taken a sip of his beer, and shot it out in shock. Spraying it all over poor Jason sitting across the table.

"What the hell?!" Jason jumps up wiping off. "Did they just?! Are they?! What the fuck?!" Frank makes no sense, and Jason turns towards them, standing still from the surprised and shocked outburst from Frank.

"Oh.. It's you.." He mumbles and continue to wipe off beer from his face and hoodie.

I smile widely as them and I go to give Cora a big hug. "It will be okay. I promise.." I whisper in her ear and give her a kiss on the cheek before hugging Tim tightly.

Frank still looks like he fell off the moon.

"What?!" He looks up at me. "You knew?!"

I laugh. "Of course I knew. I'm his best friend."

"You didn't tell me!" His voice is in pitch. "Not my thing to tell.." I say quietly stroking his cheek.

He clears his throat. "Hey. Didn't see that coming., sit down, don't make me bring more unwanted attention.." He says, wiping his place and the table before turning to Jason. "Sorry mate, I'll buy you a few"

"Jason? Can I talk to you? Please?" Cora asks.

"Talk.." He snaps.

She looks hurt by his reaction.

"Hey, please. We don't want this to split the group.." Tim says quietly.

Jason looks sternly at him. "I'll talk to her! Just not yet.."

Cora looks beat, and Tim puts his hand on her thigh, stroking it carefully. She gives him a weak smile. I get up and take her hand. "Let the guys battle it out, we go and have a girl talk."

She follows me to the bar, and I order us a couple of strawberry mojitos and we find a table a bit to ourselves.

"Honey.. Can you please talk to me? I've been worried about you" I take her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

She hesitates. "Life has been real shit lately. And now, this thing with Carrie and Jason hating me.. It sucks! I never meant to hurt anyone.."

"I know. Jason told me about his feelings for you a while ago, but I told him he had to talk to you himself before it was to late. I guess he was just that." I nod. "Yeah.. I never thought Jason was in love with me, and I love him like a brother, it wouldn't have worked out. But this thing with Tim. It honestly just happened. Neither of us saw that coming. But oh my god.. He is amazing!" I see a glow in her eyes as she talks about him. It makes me happy.

"I've know that all along. You're bickering drove me crazy, so I'm very happy you get along."

"In that case I got good news for you.." She smiles widely.

"Oh?" I ask.

"We're already a couple.." She winks.

"Holy shit! I'm so happy for you! And you're so good for him.." I give her a big hug.

As we sit down again I drink a big chunk of my drink.

"So.. How is the sex?"

She rolls her eyes and draw a big breath. "So fucking amazing. He make me cum like no one else. And he has so many tricks up his sleeve that I crave him all the damn time!"

I laugh loudly. "Sounds awesome. Frank is pretty good in the sack too, but we're in a pretty standard sex routine at the moment. So let me live through you for a moment?" She laughs, take a sip of her drink and start to explain in detail about how he eats her out, that he actually fucked her brains out on Saturday night, the epic shower sex, and how he made her cum in the bathtub. I actually get wet, wishing Frank would take that kind of control over me.

***

CORA:

I tell Jenny about our sexlife, and I notice how turned on she gets. Suddenly we hear a brawl and look around to see. Jason and Tim..

Frank is pushing them out the door, not to make more commotion inside. Both Jenny and I jump up and run after them, trying to stop this.

"Jason! Tim! Stop it!" I call out as we get through the door on the backside of the pub.

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS!" Jason yells at me, and Frank tries to hold me back. Jason lunge after Tim, but he blocks and punch back. The blows go back and fourth before I manage to break free from Frank and go in between. To get a taste of Jason's fist. I go down and it goes dead quiet around us.

"What the fuck is the matter with you two?!" Jenny yells as she rushes over to me, and both Tim and Jason tries to pick me up. They almost growl at each other and I flip out. "I CAN GET UP MYSELF!" I push them both away.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you!" Jason looks like he is on the verge of tears.

"Does it matter? You got to punch someone. And I'm obviously the problem!"

I stand between them, my back to Tim, pushing him away from Jason. "No, you're not. Tim is! He knew I'm in love with you!"

"Yeah?! And he had the balls to hit on me! Apparently you have loved me for a while, and never said anything! It's not Tim's fault! I love you too, but I love you as my brother, and I can't help that. I'm sorry."

I spit some blood, and Tim turns me around to check my face. My lip has split, but I pull away. "I'm sick of this! If this is going to break up our group, ruin friendships, I don't think I can deal with it. I'm sorry.." I wipe a tear away, not sure if it's from my heart breaking or the pain in my face.

I go towards the door, and he holds me back. "Cora, please, no.." I can't look at him, and pull my hand towards me, breaking the contact. I don't catch what Jason says, but I hear Tim whirling around and slam his fist in Jason's jaw. Frank runs in between yelling at both of them, but I can't stop. Jenny wraps her arms around me. "Cora, please don't.. Don't do this. He needs you." "I've fucked up everything, Jason hating Tim, Carrie hating me.. I can't take it."

"You're supposed to be my fucking friend! Bros over hoes and all that!"

"Call her a hoe one more time, and I'll make sure you break your jaw!" Tim growls back.

"Of course I don't mean she is a whore, I love her for fuck sake!"

"WELL, GUESS WHAT?! I LOVE HER TOO, I HAVE FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME, AND I AT LEAST MADE A MOVE!" Tim shouts so loud China possibly heard it. Everyone's jaw drop, no ones more then mine.

"Jenny, let us give them a minute.." Frank says and walk toward us. I've managed to turn, but I'm locked in place, just looking at Tim. Jenny gives my arm a squeeze before she goes in with Frank. Jason sits down on a step in shock. Tim walks slowly towards me, embracing me, and I bury my face in his chest. "Please don't leave me. I love you.." He whispers. "I'll wait inside, talk to him, Cora. He needs it." He lets me go and walk inside.

I stand there, just looking at Jason for a while, not knowing what to say or do. It hurts me to see him like that. I walks up to him and sit next to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and hug him. "I'm sorry.. I really am. I guess I've been blind, but I swear, I had no idea.."

"I know.. I've tried to push it away, not to ruin anything, cause I knew you don't feel the same way. But after we made out, I figured it was now or never.. I guess I got caught of guard when Carrie broke the news.." "Makes two of us.." I swallow hard. He finally looks up, checking out my jaw. "Damn, I'm sorry babygirl.." I shake it off. "Had worse."

He stroke my hair behind my ear. "Go in to him. I need a moment." I look at him. "Are you sure? Are we good?" He nods. "I can't really stay mad at you. And you look happy with him. Go.." He kiss my forehead and push me on my feet.

As I come in, I see Tim's back at the table we sat at first. He's standing up talking to Carrie. She sees me and nod in my direction, making Tim turn. He looks unsure. I rush toward him, and jump in his arms, wrapping my legs around his hips. He holds me tight, and I kiss him deeply. "I fucking love you too.." I smile between kisses, and I feel him trembling at my words. "Take me home.." I whisper, and he just start walking to the door with me still around him, kissing him. He carries me away just like the first time, not needing to see where he's going. Everything is gone around us, rest of the world is blocked away.