The White Rose Crisis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, Why? I don't understand..."

"Don't worry, just be quick. I know this might not feel good but I need you to trust me."

"Ok, but why though?"

"I'll tell you soon. I'm parked out front." I hung up before she could reply, hopefully leaving her in a state of mind where she would simply do as I said just to find out what was going on. I put the phone down and stared out at the sunset in silence, weighing up the intelligence of my decisions and coming to the same conclusion every time.

I couldn't leave Sarah to deal with this alone.

Movement out of the corner of my eye drew me to the front of Sarah's house. She was closing and locking her door, dressed in casual jeans and a jumper with a small bag at her feet. Her long brown hair shined in the soft light of the afternoon, and when combined with her height and figure she looked spectacular in a way I hadn't allowed myself to appreciate before.

Sarah walked over to my car, a look of uncertainty on her face, her red lips pressed together in a frown. I opened the door for her and started the car as she got in without a word. She didn't even look at me at first, sitting silently in the passenger seat while she put her belt on.

"Why are you here?" she asked finally as I pulled away from her home.

"I'm here because I need to be."

"Will, no games. I want you to tell me what is going on." I hit a button on my phone and popped it in the holder attached to my dash, making a speaker phone call to someone who knew what to do.

"Hello?"

"Auntie Ellie, it's Will." I looked over at Sarah, her eyes staring back into mine. "I need that room you offered." There was a long pause.

"Should I worry?"

"No, I think I know what I'm doing." Another long pause.

I'm sure you do. I doubt I need to worry about you of all people. I'll send you the address, the booking is in your name, hun."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, we're family. Good luck, Will." I put the phone down and glanced sideways at Sarah.

"Do you trust me?"

"Will, I don't – "

"Sarah, do you trust me?" My older sister stared at me, biting her lip.

"Of course I do, Will, and I love you and no matter what you will always be my little brother, but what is going on? What's this all about?"

"I know these last few weeks has been really hard on you, and I'm sorry for my part in it. I'm also sorry that you were left to deal with it by yourself. I know how that feels." It all came out in a rush, like I couldn't stop it. I kept my gaze on the road but saw Sarah looking down unhappily out of the corner of my eye.

"Sarah, please," I went on. "I want to help you. I want you to be yourself, to do whatever you need to do, and to let me see you get through this tough time. I'm not leaving you fight this battle without me." Sarah lifted her head and stared at me, trying to comprehend my words.

"Will, where are we going?"

"To a hotel – for the rest of the weekend." Sarah blushed, her eyes beginning to water.

"Why?" she stammered, shaking slightly with nervousness.

"To let go, of everything."

The room was small, but well lit with natural light, and very nicely furnished. Drapes hung beside the open windows heavy enough to shut out the sun, but for now a breeze fluttered through the open glass panels, filling the room with fresh air and giving a great view out over the city. As the sun hit the first peak of the mountains in the distance the sky was awash with warm colours, promising a beautiful sunset.

A wooden desk lined one wall of the room, while a queen-sized bed fitted against the other, with two small bedside tables flanking it. A kitchenette with a fridge, kettle and other basic homewares sat near the doorway, with the container of brownies Meghan had made sitting in the centre of the bench. There was a small cupboard next to the front door, opposite another door leading to the modest bathroom, equipped with both a shower and sizeable bath.

The carpet was a deep blue while the walls were a mix of dark, warm colours, all brown and burgundy, which matched the bedspread and hallways leading to the room. The effect, as I looked around the room with the afternoon sun drifting in through the large open window, gave off a very welcoming feeling.

"It's nice," I said quietly. I turned to face Sarah, who had perched herself on the end of the bed, her bag discarded at her feet and her hands in her lap. She looked tired, almost defeated, and not at all cheered by the quality of the room. Her jumper lay draped across her bag, leaving her in her jeans, runners, and a white button-up shirt.

"You've hardly said a word since we left your house," I pointed out, standing near the bed. Sarah twisted her hands together.

"There's only one bed," she noted. My heart sank a little.

"It wasn't my booking, Auntie Ellie gave me the –"

"Why is Auntie Ellie involved in all of this? What are we doing here?" I sighed.

"Sarah...I can't answer that properly. The truth is, I have no idea how this is supposed to work," I admitted, dropping my hands at my sides and sitting down on the bed next to her. She didn't move away. "I don't have all the answers, in fact I'm basically making this up as I go." I clasped my hands in front of me, trying to gather my thoughts.

"What I went through was different to you." Sarah hung her head, grieving but listening. "I don't know how it was for you, but I do know my experience was changed by others. That day, at the wedding – I had no idea who owned the white rose. All I knew was the group of people who might have one, and you were one of them." I gripped my hands together tighter, trying to keep my memories from affecting me.

"In the end, I had help. I got it through the worst circumstances, but in the end it helped me get through what I thought was the worst thing I had ever done. Maybe it still is." I turned to Sarah, waiting until she looked up and met my eyes.

"I stole your happiness, Sarah. I took the memory of your wedding day from you, and I can never forgive myself for that." Sarah's eyes watered, but I held her gaze. "But I can do something about how you are dealing with it."

"How, Will? How can you help me?" I took a deep breath, ready for whatever happened next.

"I can give you your brother back." Sarah sobbed quietly, holding back tears.

"I don't know, Will. I can't stop thinking about it all –"

"I know, Sarah. Believe me, I spent those weeks struggling with it, not only the fear of who was in that room with me, but with my own emotions...and attractions." Sarah, swallowed, her eyes boring into mine.

"Attractions?"

"To – to Jaimi. I was scared I'd impregnated her." Sarah's eyes widened, staring at me like she hadn't seen me before. "Then when I tried to rule her out, tried to find out who else might own the white rose, I moved on to Lucy, and things just went more wrong there..."

For the next several minutes I explained everything, as briefly as I could, telling Sarah about my hazy recollection after the wedding reception, about finding Jaimi's panties and pregnancy test, about seeing Lucy and Taylor in bed together, about Auntie Ellie catching me, and her own story about her brother and her youngest daughter, Amy. I told her how I felt like Jaimi was feeling confused and possibly even horny over me, and how I was afraid I might cave in and sleep with her if she kept hinting so hard.

I told her how Auntie Ellie had sensed something was wrong with me, and how she had offered this hotel room to Lucy and I if we needed it. I told Sarah how tempted I was to take it – how if I didnt with Lucy, I might with Jaimi. Then I elaborated, telling her everything that had happened between Lucy and I – including the blowjob.

I was holding nothing back, and Sarah followed my every word, listening to how traumatised I had been by the whole matter, first watching her with Taylor and then what occurred in the lounge room. Sarah didn't hate me for it, asked only one or two questions when I was telling the story of Auntie Ellie, and when I was done she remained silent.

"I cant explain how, but at the end of the day, somehow I've moved on from it all. So did Lucy, and we are better for it now." I kept Sarah's gaze, hoping I could keep going if I needed to.

"So," she said slowly. "You survived...now what?"

"Now I know what had overcome me, and I know you haven't had any of that support. What's worse, you don't know anything about who might have taken your white rose. I worked it out – you had it sprung on you." Sarah nodded, holding my hand as I took hers tightly.

"All that is over now. We know the truth, and I am here, and I know what I have to do to help you." Sarah gulped, her eyes now shining in a way I hadn't seen before.

"And...what do you have to do?" she asked timidly.

I leaned in and kissed her.

Sarah froze, and for a moment I feared it was all going wrong and that I had misjudged her. Then, I felt her soften, then melt, her shoulders sagging as she sighed into the kiss. Her eyes closed and her head tilted slightly to one side, making it more comfortable to kiss, and she reached out and touched her hands to my shoulders.

I pulled back a little but before I could get too far she kissed me back, her lips parting slightly as I responded by placing my hands on her thighs. Her hands on my shoulders moved around to my back, pulling me in closer and hugging me, my own hands sliding up her hips to wrap around her waist.

We kissed softly, not desperate or hungry or needy, just enjoying the kiss, feeling as though a loved one had finally come home again. Our hands roamed each other's bodies, gently touching and feeling, Sarah dragging her nails down my back, me exploring the curve of her sides, truly experiencing each other for the first time.

I don't know how much time passed. It can't have been long, for we didn't even start using tongue or touching each other sexually, but it did seem to stretch forever. When our lips parted neither of us pulled away – we stayed close, heads almost side by side.

"Will," Sarah whispered against my cheek. I kissed hers gently.

"Sarah, I love you," I murmured back. Sarah dragged her lip against my cheek slowly, kissing my face softly.

"I love you too." I kissed her ear and felt her shiver slightly, her lips touching my neck and back up to my own lips, kissing me again.

"What are we doing," she asked. "Why did you bring me here?" she kissed my cheek again, her hands running up and down my back and through my hair.

"We need to understand each other, to move past this thing that is driving us apart." I felt her squeeze me in a hug, her hand on the back of my head scratching through my hair as I ran mine up her neck to do the same. Her long hair felt silky soft to touch, and it smelled beautiful. "I want to work through it, to face our feelings and deal with them, not just ignore them." Sarah nudged her forehead against mine.

"You want us to...give in?" she asked timidly.

"If it means I don't lose you, yes." Sarah's breathing was slowly speeding up, and I could sense her body was tingling with anticipation and nervousness.

"I don't want to lose you either, Will." Sarah looked up, tears leaking from her eyes as she stared into mine. "But you didn't do this with anyone else? Not Lucy? Not...Jaimi?"

"No, you're special. We had something, and it wasn't romantic or anything. This time we do it right." Sarah kissed me hard, her lips trembling as she sobbed.

"I just, I don't know what to do next, Will. I feel so lost."

"Do whatever you want to," I told her. "Here, now, there is no one else but you and me. No one can interfere with what happens in this room. It's just us, and I will never judge you in this place." Tears ran freely down Sarah's face as my hand moved from the back of her head to cup her neck and jaw line, massaging and making her gasp as my thumb brushed her tears gently from her cheek.

"You really love me?" she whispered. I nodded, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"I always have, and always will." Sarah reached out with both hands, taking my head and kissing me passionately. It was hot, loving, and powerful. I tasted her tears on her lips and held her back, hearing her moan into my mouth as we kissed. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I held her tight, rubbing hers with mine. It was stronger than before, and I knew it was only the beginning.

Sarah pulled me to her and lay back down on the bed, me falling with her as we made out. Her hands explored me without grabbing or tugging fiercely, probably because we still weren't comfortable with the attraction between us. Certainly I had felt a strong pull to Jaimi, and desperately wanted to feel her body beneath me, but I had been around her a lot more than Sarah lately, and making out with a sibling was still uncharted territory.

Nonetheless, my older sister was a tall, gorgeous woman with long brown hair, long legs, a curved shape to her body with a large chest and soft skin. Her lips were full and tasted wonderful, her hands soft and slender. She reacted perfectly beneath me as we kissed, her body moving in synchronisation with mine, making room, grinding, rubbing, flexing, tensing.

"This is still a little hard for me," she said, kissing my neck. "Is it for you?"

"Yes," I replied, answering honestly as I kissed hers in return, my hand sliding from her shoulder down over her chest, feeling the size of her breast in my palm. She was a little bigger than Jaimi, and much bigger than Meghan, and I was looking forward to feeling more of her. "But I want to do this with you."

"I know there isn't a single thing about this that is right; I have Michael, you have

Meghan, and I'm your sister, but..." Sarah paused, and I looked down at her, hair fanned out behind her, eyes pleading with me. "Please, I'm begging you Will, I need to do this."

Lying beneath me, Sarah slowly unbuttoned her shirt, opening it to reveal a white singlet. I sat up and helped her take her shirt off, feeling her reach for mine as we kissed again.

"I need it too," I told her. "I didn't want to do this at first, but I know why we have to, why we need to. I want it now because I know it will be amazing. I want it because I know until we put what happened that day behind us, neither of us will have any closure. Tonight, we get that closure." I looked up into her eyes.

"I want you Sarah." My big sister sighed as I said that, gripping my hair as she tugged my shirt up my body. We parted and she pulled it off, casting it aside, leaving me bare-chested.

"God I love hearing you say that." The sexual tension in the air was almost unbearable. I reached out and felt her belt around her jeans, her body shivering as my fingers touched her belly above it. I quickly lifted her tank top, exposing her belly a little and touching her bare skin, marvelling in how good it felt to break that taboo boundary. Her belt came off quickly with her help, leaving me to unbutton the front of her jeans, exposing her white panties.

"Will...there's no going back from this," she warned, her own hands reaching for the front of my pants. I knew it as well as she did. Once I touched her, she would be lost.

"Good," I replied, my hand running down between her panties and her jeans, touching the front of her crotch. Sarah gripped my shoulders tightly, holding on as she shook from the contact. She reached out with one hand to pull off her shoes as I undid my pants before she pulled her legs up on either side of me, inching her jeans down over her bottom. She shook them off her feet, kicking and lying back on the bed wearing her tank top, panties and short white socks.

Sarah reached between us and tugged my pants down, exposing my undies as I held myself above her. She helped me pull them down and get rid of them, my own shoes being kicked off as I climbed over her and stared down at my sister, ready for sex.

"Do it for me?" she asked, staring up at me with pleading eyes. Looking down I noticed her fingering the hem of her panties. I slipped the fingers of one hand into the sides and Sarah lifted her bottom up slightly, allowing me to pull her panties down her legs as I moved down her body, tossing them to the side.

Sarah was mostly shaved, with a dark brown triangle of soft curly pubic hair left above her clit. As she parted her legs I saw her smooth folds were wet and ready for me, and as I kissed her legs I decided I couldn't wait any longer, pressing my lips directly to her folds and licking her.

"Ahhh," Sarah panted above me, gripping the sheets in response to my tongue on her pussy. I had no idea it would taste this good, or that her moans would be so immediately addictive, but I was hard as fuck and desperate to do this. I ran my tongue through her, feeling how wet she was and loving it, her juices on my lips as I kissed and licked her hungrily. Sarah gripped the back of her thighs, holding her legs wide so I could slide my tongue into her, kissing and sucking her folds.

"Oh fuck, Will, that's so amazing, keep doing me like that," Sarah murmured, her fingers on one hand linking with mine as I helped hold her legs up in the air. I looked up and could see her wedding ring on her finger, but it didn't matter to me, nor did it matter to her that I was in a relationship with her best and oldest friend. We were in love, and needed to do this together.

Sarah bucked her hips gently, grinding her pussy against my mouth as I ate her out. She tasted good, her folds were wet and warm and perfect, and I wanted her like I hadn't wanted anyone in a long time. It was the way she made me feel like she truly needed me...and the reactions I was getting from her were amazingly hot.

"Will if you keep going like that you'll make me cum," Sarah warned, as if it was a bad thing. I had no intention of stopping. I slid my fingers up through her wetness and flicked my tongue over her clit, earning a gasp of shock and pleasure from my sister. With what must have felt like agonising slowness, I eased a finger into Sarah's pussy, filling her entrance as I pushed it all the way inside her. My tongue rubbed up and down on her little clit button and like that, she was spasming wildly. My own sister, on the verge of an orgasm, all because of me.

Sarah pulled my hair and cried out, throwing her hands to the sides and gripping the bedsheets, moaning long and low as I licked her out. My wet finger slid easily in and out of her, and with a slow motion I reached out with one and rubbed it against her asshole, feeling the small, smooth stretch of skin twitch in response. Sarah gave another moan and lifted her feet up in the air, her body starting to shiver as I hungrily pressed my lips hard against her folds and clit, licking her furiously, my tongue beginning to tire as I put all my effort into eating my sister's pussy.

"I'm cumming Will!" Sarah yelled, her legs squeezing once around my head before I felt a wash of juices against my lips and chin, followed by a powerful blast of wetness. I blinked in surprise, pressing my mouth hard against her clit as my tongue wiggled in her folds, my finger pushing deep inside her and probing up and down as she squirted. I had never experienced it before, and it was the hottest thing I could imagine from my sister.

It took a minute or two for her to calm down, her legs wobbly and her hands shaky. Sarah looked down between her legs at me and her eyes widened.

"Oh...I didn't warn you," she panted, out of breath and dazed.

"It's ok. I didn't expect it, but it's damn hot," I told her. Sarah's face was dark red with blush and heat, and she reached out and grabbed my shoulders to pull me up to her, wincing and trembling violently as my finger left her pussy. Sarah kissed me hard, her tongue entering my mouth as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, her body heaving as she caught her breath.