The White Rose Crisis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Sarah." My older sister wiped her tears away and sat up in bed, her large breasts naked and free as she swept all of her long brown hair over her shoulders.

"Goodness, I really need breakfast," she said smiling at me. "We sort of skipped dinner last night." I smiled back and grabbed a menu from the bedside table.

"Room service?" Sarah's laughter as she hugged me was music to my ears.

Neither of us really wanted to go anywhere, but since we were being so lazy we agreed that at the very least we should leave the hotel room for dinner.

"I brought a change of clothes for the occasion," Sarah pointed out. "May as well use them." I nodded, picking up a chocolate bar and opening it. The hotel provided little bars with every meal for some reason, and with Meghan's brownies available we hadn't even touched them yet. It was good, though, I just wish I wasn't so thoroughly full already.

"I'd like that, we have been in bed all day you know," I said to her, taking a big bite of chocolate. Sarah smiled and took one for herself, sitting beside me as we ate in silence.

It was about two in the afternoon, and for someone used to working and studying the feeling of not accomplishing anything was pressing in on me. We had eaten and talked for the last few hours, catching up on anything we hadn't already spoken about. It was hard, since a lot of my time had been spent on trying to find out who owned the white rose I ended up with, but in amongst that difficult stuff we found real things to discuss, like how Sarah's honeymoon had been and what the move out was like.

We paused for a while and watched a movie, snuggling together. It was a unique feeling, having my older sister in my arms, someone I had known all my life and now suddenly saw as a sex symbol. She smiled up at me about halfway through the movie and honestly I don't remember that ten minute block, as we were too busy making out like horny teenagers.

Lunchtime had rolled around fast and we decided to order in again, me answering the door quickly while my sister lounged naked on the bed, thankfully out of sight. She was hard to leave alone, and I think she knew the effect she could have on me and was enjoying the thrill of teasing her little brother with her body. As if the taboo of sex wasn't enough of a wild ride.

Sarah sat in bed beside me, the sheets pooled around her waist, wearing a fluffy white bathrobe she had packed and picking the last scraps from her meal off of a plate. Even after what we had been doing all night and all morning it was nice to see her going for modesty, but I was annoyed at how easily she seemed to settle in to doing nothing.

"Don't you feel restless? I didn't know it would be this hard." Sarah glanced at me, a bemused look on her face.

"Isn't that the point though? To enjoy our time being together? Like a couple on holiday? It's not like we can go out and be rowdy in public."

"Well, yeah ok, you make a good point. I guess I'm just not used to staying in this late."

"Oh, I could get used to it," she smiled, stretching and showing off her belly as her nightgown fell open. It seemed almost comical to hide our nudity at this stage. "You just need a reason to stay up late." I refrained from saying her body was a good reason to stay up late – in all likelihood she might make me wait until night fell before I could touch her again just to spite me. Looking at her now, tying the wide belt around her smooth, slim waist, I didn't think I'd last that long.

"So, are you an up late, spur of the moment kind of person?" I asked casually. Sarah smiled devilishly at me.

"Sometimes, then again sometimes I like to plan ahead...make all your dreams come true." I gulped, hoping she didn't know I had a raging boner now.

"Well, I guess we're back to fighting over the shower again," I said with a smile of my own, trying to change the subject.

"Not necessarily," Sarah replied. I glanced over at her, but she had started playing it cool. It had been a few hours of casual talk and rest, and it seemed like she was dropping hints.

"Is there room for two of us to wash up?" I said, trying to keep calm even though my heart was definitely beating faster.

"Not what I had in mind." I took another bite of the chocolate bar, letting a moment pass.

"I need a shower," I said.

"Me too," added Sarah. I dropped the chocolate, not even bothering to reach out to put it on the table, as Sarah stood up from the bed and threw her robe on the floor, dashing into the bathroom completely naked with me following close behind her.

We ran into the room and shut the door, Sarah giggling as she pressed her back against the door with my hands on either side of her, completely naked. She bit her lip, looking at my shyly, then lunged forward and planted a kiss on my lips, the kind of kiss that was sweet and spicy and said I want you right now.

"Wash me," Sarah begged. That voice, that hint of submission hidden within all that hot crazy lust and dominance, was what I loved hearing the most. The way it was only there a little bit, as if she wanted to show her dominant side by making me treat her submissively. It was hot and I was horny.

I led Sarah by the hands over to the shower, turning the handles and stepping under the hot water. Steam flew through the air quickly and made the vision before me – my sister, naked in all her long-legged, narrow-waisted, big-chested glory – all the more fantastic. Sarah followed me in, seductively strutting under the rain and shutting the door, turning away and grabbing the soap to hold over her shoulder. I took it, knowing what I wanted to do.

I rubbed the bar of soap between my hands and started lathering it all over Sarah's shoulders, kneading her neck and down her shoulder blades before moving my hands lower down her back. She sighed with joy as I massaged her body, slowly spreading the soap around the front of her hips to her belly and up, caressing just under her breasts but not making contact. Sarah reached down and took my hands, stopping me and turning around to face me at eye level, giving me a look of hungry desire.

I pressed my sister, my lover – I couldn't get enough of thoughts like that – against the glass shower pane as I kissed her hard. Sarah pulled back, her hand caressing my neck while I quickly washed the soap off her lower body, then kissed down to her breasts, my lips brushing each of her nipples lovingly.

"I've never done this," she said suddenly, biting her lip. The hesitation in her voice sounded so cute to me. I straightened up, after giving her nipple one last flick with my tongue, and smiled.

"I think the safest way is for you to, um..." I paused, my hands dropping to Sarah's hips and gently turning her around, her hands slipping from my shoulders. Sarah's wet bottom rubbed against my crotch teasingly, the soap wiping away as I caressed her lower back, feeling the curves of her amazing body. I had no idea how much I wanted to see her wet and ready for me – in more than one way.

"Bend over," I said quietly. Sarah leaned forward, her forearms on the glass wall of the shower as she stuck her bum out behind her. I felt like she was a little nervous, but in a good, excited way.

"Like this?" she said silkily, spreading her long legs wider apart so her bottom was at the right height for my cock. My shaft nestled between her bumcheeks as she pressed backwards against me.

"Perfect," I said. Sarah shook her bottom at me, my hands sliding up her sides and down over her lower back and bum, feeling how round it was as I pulled back and pressed the head of my cock against her folds.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Hurry the fuck up, all this hot water running down my body is driving me mad, I'm so fucking horny." I'd never heard my sister talk that way before, let alone to me. I obliged her and drove my cock into her pussy, feeling her press back hard against me until her bottom was in my lap.

"Ahhhhh yes...fuck me," Sarah panted, resting her forehead against the glass. "Fuck me hard and cum in my pussy." I started to thrust into her slowly, feeling every inch of my cock sliding in and out.

I wanted to go slow but Sarah was in a hurry, eager to get off and even more horny because of the shower setting. For a while I just thrust in deep, pulling most of the way out before driving my hips forward again, my thighs making gentle slapping sounds on her bottom. It was hypnotic, her soft flesh smooth and sexy against me as I fucked her from behind. I wanted to do this a lot more this weekend and hoped somehow we would find the chance to jump in the shower again.

"Holy hell," Sarah panted after several minutes, her hands pressed hard against the glass. "This is fucking amazing." I slid my hands up her body and began to pound her properly, speeding up gradually until I was slamming my cock deep into her. Her breasts were soapy and wet in my hands as I thrust into her from behind, squeezing them gently and rubbing my fingers up and down over her nipples. They were very sensitive, causing Sarah to breathe in sharply when I flicked a little harder.

"Wow Will, I am so turned on right now," she moaned to me. "I think a few more thrusts and I might be – oooh shit – able to c-cum," Sarah shuddered, her legs twitching briefly and freaking me out that they might give way. I slowed down, but Sarah's hand reached back and grasped my ass, pulling my hips in to drive my cock into her pussy.

Sarah groaned as I pushed my shaft as deep inside her as I could, holding it there as her mouth dropped open and she gasped out loud. Her hands groped at the glass briefly, my hands gripping her hips and holding her tight as I forced every last little bit of me as far in as she could take it, feeling her pussy shake and clench around me.

"Fuck Will!" she gasped breathlessly. "I feel so full...fuck me hard now, fuck me deep, fuck me fast, I'm so ready to cum!" I didn't wait another moment, planting my feet firmly and pistoning in and out of her, my cock fucking her hard and fast as I grasped her hip with one hand and reached up to her breast with the other, my mouth on her shoulder as I leant forward and kissed it, nibbling gently.

Despite how she sounded we fucked for ages more, her gasps and moans rising and falling as if she was getting there and then held back, intentionally teasing herself, letting it build up until she could barely stand and was shivering all over with every thrust of my cock.

At last I felt Sarah's upper body tilt forward, her lower half pushing back against me and widening her thighs, making her pussy more presentable as she leaned heavily on the glass in front of her. She couldn't resist any more, she didn't have the energy, and I was ready to feel her explode. Then I realised that all the teasing had been building me up too, the thought of her holding it in because she needed to keep feeling my cock in her making me as desperate to feel her release as she was. I needed it, and it was making me hornier, and suddenly I felt a familiar tingling in my groin.

"I think I might need to cum," I moaned, not wanting to stop as it slowly built inside me. It felt gradual but I knew it was coming, even after all the sex earlier, and it was going to be big.

"Wait, stop, you need a condom on. Willllll..." I knew she was right but I didn't want to stop. Even so, I slowed down and eased back, intending on pulling out and leaving the shower, but before I withdrew Sarah pushed backwards onto me, her ass pressing into my crotch as she kept my cock firmly buried in her pussy. She bounced forward and back a little, careful not to slip over, keeping me inside her as she panted in front of me.

"Sarah...you should stop doing that..." I warned her, reminding her why I needed to get a condom so badly.

"Ohhhh shit...hold it in, Will, I'm about to cum! Don't cum in me baby, just fuck me a little faster. God I can't believe you're about to make me cum...please don't cum in me, I'm so damn close...just a bit more...don't cum! Ahhhhhhh fuck me! FUCK ME!"

"Cum baby! Cum hard!" Sarah's body shook against me as she lifted her hands up high, dragging them wetly down the shower glass as she gave a long, loud moan. I felt her pussy clench, and her thighs started to shake, her asscheeks wobbling against my legs as I plunged my cock deep and reached around, touching my fingers to her clit. It was too much, and Sarah dropped her hand to grip mine as she ground my palm against her pussy and came hard, crying out loudly.

"Oh WILL!" my sister screamed, shaking madly as I held my cock as deep as I could go inside her. I was now getting there myself, and feeling her get off brought me dangerously close to the edge, but after all the sex this morning I found the strength to hold on just a little longer. Sarah's folds flexed and twitched as she pushed backwards against my crotch, making sure my cock was pressing deep into her pussy.

"Oh Will...oh fuck, that was amazing," she panted, letting go of my hand and pressing hard against the glass, hanging her head in exhaustion. I held Sarah's hips, grinding and pushing myself as deep as possible, making her gasp before she slid off and turned around, pressing her back against the glass and pushing her hair off of her face. Her breasts heaved as she caught her breath, staring at me with a kind of hot intensity that I had never seen in anyone before, rocking back and forth with my cock in her silky smooth pussy. I almost sighed with relief as my urge to blow subsided, now that her pussy wasn't squeezing my cock.

"You feel so good in me," Sarah murmured, pulling me close and kissing me hard, her naked chest grazing mine. I let my hands roam my sister's naked body, kissing her back just as lovingly. The pause was enough to let me relax, the hot water running down my back as Sarah and I made out.

"Mmmm, I know what I haven't done," she whispered, pulling away and suddenly dropping to her knees. The shock of my dream come true nearly killed me as my older sister took my cock straight into her mouth, sucking on my hungrily as she got right into it, wasting no time with licking or teasing. She licked my head and ran her tongue all over my shaft, cleaning me thoroughly.

Sarah sucked on me mercilessly, tasting the remnants of her juices as the water ran down my back and shoulders. I tried to shield her head from the shower, but Sarah pushed me backwards a little and let the hot water fall onto her head, running down her own body as she moaned around me. She kept teasing me, speeding up and easing off, and after wanting nothing more than this all morning it was hard for me to resist grabbing her head and fucking her mouth.

I don't know how long I stood there, one hand on the back of my sister's head, the other pressed to the glass wall of the shower – five minutes? Ten minutes? – but before long the view of my own sibling blowing me, and her talent with her mouth, was too much for me to hold out, especially after that wild fuck earlier. I physically couldn't be stopped this time, even if she had lifted her lips from my shaft.

"Mmmmmmm," Sarah mumbled, gripping her breast with one hand and my cock with the other, stroking my hard cock with her long fingers. It was an amazing sight, possibly the hottest thing I had ever seen. Sarah looked up at me with her big blue eyes, her long brown hair streaming down her back, and I knew what I wanted to do.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" I begged her. To my utter amazement, Sarah nodded, not tearing her eyes from mine, nor her lips from my shaft. Her hand stroked me and her lips bobbed back and forth over the top half of my cock, just the way I liked, as if further confirming I could release my load into her mouth.

Sarah's dark blue eyes bored into mine, staring me down as her lips slid up and down my cock, coaxing me to cum for her. Her wedding ring glinted on her hand as she grasped me, stroking me, reminding me that this was a married woman, and she wanted nothing more than to take her brother's load in her mouth.

I knew I would have nothing left in the tank after this, but I had a whole afternoon and evening to recover – and I wanted to fill her cheeks right here and now. I leant back and more hot water fell over Sarah, her eyes closing as droplets ran down her face, her lips moving faster.

"Ohhh FUCK!" I groaned, thrusting forward into her mouth, feeling the head of my cock hitting the back of Sarah's throat. I gripped her head in my hands, my fingers in her hair, one hand reaching around to the back of her head and grasping it tight, and moaned loudly as I finally came in her mouth, my shaft pulsing hard between her tight lips and literally overloading her cheeks in a torrent of sperm.

Sarah gave a muffled moan and stroked the base of my cock, her brows furrowing in concentration and her lips locking halfway down my shaft as I shot my load, holding her head still as I groaned above her, filling her mouth. The vibrations of her moaning made me shiver as I pulsed, Sarah's hand jerking every last drop from me. Her cheeks bulged as I finished spurting, and as her lips resumed sliding up and down me her face relaxed, humming quietly as she sucked me.

Sarah's hand left her own breast and grasped my hips, pulling me forward to shield her face from the water as her lips reached the head of my cock and she opened her eyes, looking directly at me. She swallowed, moaning again and sliding back down my shaft, her tongue flicking around me.

"Mmmmmmmm," she murmured, stroking me as her lips left my skin. "Thank you, little brother." I half collapsed against the wall and Sarah stood up, her naked body brushing me as she pressed herself against the glass and pulled me into a kiss, her breasts rubbing my chest and her hands running over my body.

"You'd better get some protein into you at dinner," she whispered in my ear. "I want you to rock my world tonight."

Sarah said she needed to go out for a little while in the afternoon, that she couldn't just disappear all Sunday. While I understood, I still felt a little sad to see her go, and she promised she would be back at six and would be mine for the evening. My heart soared when she kissed me hungrily at the door before she left.

We went out for dinner that night, or that is to say, we went downstairs to the restaurant across the road from the hotel; neither of us wanted to stray far, but room service wasn't our style. Sarah had gotten dressed up, wearing a nice black outfit with matching shoes and bag. We talked and ate and got along just like any couple out for dinner, either as siblings or a first date. We didn't kiss, or hold hands, we just enjoyed each other's company. After dinner came dessert, then drinks, then more drinks as we shifted to the lounge with a dedicated bar.

When we got back to the hotel it was a little late, both of us mildly drunk since we had not worried about holding back. Sarah half-stumbled in the room because she was giggling so hard, and I only caught her because I had been reaching out to hug her to me.

"Whoop!" she laughed, looking me in the eyes as the last few chuckles ran out and left us in silence. She kissed me then, long, sweet, unrushed, like lovers would kiss.

"I have something for you," she whispered against my lips. She led me to the bedside and made me sit down, kneeling to take my shoes and socks off and release my belt, smiling slyly up at me.

"Stay here," she commanded, then took a small package from her little suitcase and went for the bathroom. I waited nervously, checking and re-checking that there were plenty of condoms nearby, as well as a little bottle of lube in case she needed it. Everything was ready, and for some reason I felt nervous waiting for her tonight. Then the lock clicked, the door opened, and Sarah came into the room.