The White Rose Crisis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost gasped out loud. Sarah was wearing a long, beautiful white dress, similar to that of a wedding dress but so much sexier. A tight corset-looking middle held her waist in place while a low V on the front revealed much of her large round breasts. The fabric swished and slid over her legs as she walked towards me, her hips swaying to and fro in an almost hypnotic fashion.

"I bought this today," Sarah admitted. "when I went out. I have always wanted to wear something like this, except it's not a real corset, just looks like one." She didn't look disappointed, though, running her hands over her body as she talked. "I finally have my chance to impress someone with a dress like this." She walked over to me, the material swaying to reveal bare feet as she stopped in front of me.

"Tonight is our night, our last night, and it needs to be special," Sarah murmured, as she reached out and placed her hands on my shoulders, one hand lifting to my cheek and tilting my head up so she could stare into my eyes. "This dress is brand new, no one has seen me in it before – I want it to be your dress, one that always makes me think of you when I wear it, and makes you think of this night, my love for you, when you see it on me. Even when we go back to being brother and sister, this will be your dress." I was so touched I didn't have any words. I just stood up and kissed her.

Sarah wrapped her arms around my shoulders, her body pressing on mine my hands went down to her hips and she kissed me back. The dress looked amazing on her, and it felt soft and almost heavenly, as did the curves of her body beneath it. Sarah pressed her hands to my chest, gently pushing me backwards until she could sit me down on the edge of the bed, smiling down at me.

"Now it's time to have some fun, little brother," she murmured, dropping to her knees and placing her hands on my thighs. I watched as Sarah reached out for my zipper, pulling it down and opening my pants, reaching in to take my cock out of my undies. I was already hard, making her smile wide.

"Mmmm, looks like you're ready," she said, winking at me. She gave me a few good strokes, kissing the side of my shaft and giving me a few seductive licks, making me wet for her hand. She squeezed me a little harder and ran her hand up and down my length, looking at it as if mesmerised. Finally, after kissing along it and up to the tip, she opened her mouth and took me in.

"Ohhhhh Sarah," I murmured to her, watching my sister engulf my cock. Her lips slid down me until she had more than half my shaft in her mouth, stopping and swirling her tongue around my head as she looked up at me. She closed her eyes and hummed around my shaft, starting to bob her head up and down as she sucked me off. Sarah was really good at this, and I loved the view of her head between my legs, staring down the v-neck of her dress at her big boobs.

"Mmmmmm," came her reply, her mouth too full of me to do anything else. Sarah's hand stroked my cock at the base as her tongue traced around my head, her lips locked halfway down my length. She pulled back slowly, letting me feel every centimetre as I watched her, until only my head was in her mouth, then pushed herself back down, swallowing more than half of me in one go. She did this several times, each pull back accompanied by her hand jerking me off, her wedding ring visible on her finger.

"Baby, I could do this all day," I said as I watched my sister suck my cock. "But I can think of something else I really want to do." Sarah's eyes opened and she looked up at me, plunging her lips down my cock as she hungrily moved her mouth up and down. She didn't want to stop just yet, pulling every trick she knew to get me ready to cum before deepthroating as far as she could go, holding it for long enough to start gagging, then choking on me.

When Sarah finally did pull back she slid her lips all the way up my length and sucked much harder, letting my cock fall from her mouth as she looked into my eyes. I could see she loved doing it as much as I loved feeling it, but now she was eager to see what I had in mind.

Sarah climbed on top of me, mounting me as we kissed furiously. I reached up under her dress to grasp at her panties and was delighted to find that she wore none at all, my fingers running over her bare bottom as she ground her pussy against my cock. I could slip right inside her if I wanted to, but I wanted something else first.

"Get on the bed," I instructed. Sarah kissed me hard, pulling away reluctantly to crawl over to our pillows, lying back and looking at me. Her deep blue eyes were filled with love and lust, battling it out to determine which was the most dominant feeling at the moment. I was about to give 'lust' a big leg up.

I lifted Sarah's long dress to reveal her lower half and felt her hands on my head, running her fingers through my hair. She gently gripped me as I parted her long smooth legs, leaning in to kiss her inner thighs and receiving gasps of passion. The edges of the dress draped across the top of my head as her pussy beckoned to me and I did not hesitate, lowering my lips to her groin and kissing her folds hungrily. Sarah sighed with pleasure and her hands ran over my head, fingers scratching through my hair as I kissed and licked her.

"Fuck, Will, that feels so good...I want you to get me close, baby, it won't take long." I could think of nothing hotter and I eagerly slid my tongue through her wetness, tasting her and marvelling at what I was doing right now. I pushed my tongue into her entrance and heard a sharp intake of breath, flicking my tip up and down inside her before pulling away and up to her clit.

Sarah's breath quickened a little bit as my tongue ran through her folds and up to her clit. I dragged over it slowly with the flat of my tongue, my lips moving in and kissing it hard as I grasped her thighs with my hands. Sarah was already very wet, and I could taste her on my lips as I kissed and licked her clit, flicking the tip of my tongue over her little bud rapidly. Sarah gasped and arched her back, one hand gripping the sheets beneath her while the other ran over my head, fingers flying through my hair.

"That's it, right there," she said quickly, gripping my hair gently. I flicked my tongue faster and heard Sarah groan loudly, her hips tilting forward and backwards, grinding her pussy against my mouth as my tongue and lips worked her clit. I lowered a hand to her pussy and rubbed her folds softly, not wanting to penetrate her yet but feeling her shiver as I first touched her, making her hornier and far more needy.

I couldn't get enough of Sarah's sweet, beautiful pussy, her soft folds against my lips as I kissed and licked all up and down them, tasting her juices as I rimmed her entrance and sucked on her clit gently. Sarah clutched at my head with both hands as I did so, teasing my big sister closer to the edge.

"I need you," Sarah panted, unable to resist any longer. I had time to kiss and flick my tongue over her clit as hard as I could one last time before she was suddenly pulling on my shoulders and half-dragging me back up her body. Sarah kissed me hard, my lips coated with her juices which made her moan joyfully, tasting it for herself. Her tongue found mine as our mouths opened and I let her lick all of her wetness from my lips.

Sarah reached up and struggled to help me get my shirt off, undoing the last button and tearing it from my body. I reached around the back of her dress to do the same but Sarah stopped me, her hands on my head.

"Not yet," she murmured, looking me in the eyes as she kissed me again. I planted my hands on either side of Sarah's head as she slid one hand around to grip my back, the other reaching down between our bodies and grasping my shaft. She stroked me once, twice, then angled her hips and fed me into her entrance, guiding me and gripping my asscheeks to pull me closer, my cock easing inside her.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, feeling her warm wet pussy around my cock once again. Sarah was in no rush and bit her lip, eyes closed as she pulled me deep in to her and sighed. I was buried to the hilt in my sister, and nothing felt more right in my entire life.

"God this feeling," she whispered, kissing my cheek and neck as I did the same to her. "I can't get over it. Something about you makes me feel so...full...uhhhhh..." Neither of us resisted as I gently drew back and thrust forward, feeling every inch of my pulsing cock move against her walls, in her folds, slowly withdrawing and burying myself in her over and over.

Sarah's thighs squeezed and released around my hips as she flexed her muscles, her legs writhing slowly and gently, almost as if I was giving her a sensual massage. I wish I had brought oil – the idea of my sister, oiled up and slippery as my hands moved over her naked body, was incredibly tantalising.

"Mmmm, I want to do so much more to you," I told her, smiling as I nibbled her neck gently. Sarah laughed softly, her fingers dragging down my back to grip my backside.

"Show me." I didn't hesitate, pulling back and driving my cock deep into her, feeling her gasp and shudder as I reached a new depth. The head of my shaft slid back and forth in my sister's pussy as I started to fuck her, feeling like I could cum any minute and that it would be so huge I would overflow her. I wasn't going to burst yet, though – I was determined to make my sister squeal and cry with pleasure.

"Ohh fuck yeah," Sarah grunted beneath me. Hearing such foul, raw language was a huge turn on to me. She was looking up at me with the hungry stare of a wild animal, as desperate to get her release as I was to blow inside her. I pounded her pussy hard, my hands gripping the sheets on either side of her body as I thrust my hips forward against hers. She looked gorgeous in her white dress, my hands holding her by the hips as we rocked the bed with our lovemaking.

We fucked for ages, me on top of her, alternating kissing her neck down to her breasts, lightly biting her nipples and running my hands all over her body. I felt her thighs, gripped her ass, caressed her tits and pinched her nipples. I made out with her, pausing in our passion to just kiss while I stayed inside her, rolling around making love. Then I would look down at her and see fire in her eyes, a renewed energy and desperation, a primal need for me, and I would kneel up and hold her legs over my shoulders as I hammered her tight little pussy.

All the while I was listening to the sweet addictive sounds of my older sister having sex: her moaning, her gasping, sometimes panting for air, even the intensely sexy whimpering noises she made as I got her close and teased her, my fingers on her clit and my cock sliding back and forth between her wet folds. I wanted to record it, to watch it and hear it all day, every day, for the rest of my life. She was the one for me, deep down I knew it was true no matter how absurd it sounded.

Then I needed to cum. It wasn't an urgent need, just a sudden realisation that it was going to happen. It HAD to happen, no matter what. I knew where I wanted it, too – right inside my sister.

"Oh Will I am so fucking close, I love how deep you are," Sarah moaned loudly, gripping my ass cheeks with her hands as I pushed hard between her thighs. I looked down at her, aching to have me in her, and smiled, receiving a smile in return. Sarah's smile vanished as I suddenly pulled away, my cock slipping from her dripping wet folds.

"Nooooo, Will what the fuck are you doing? I need it..." Sarah begged, pawing at my body. I winked and climbed up on top of her, kissing her hard.

"Let me show you something," I murmured. Sarah watched, obedient and excited, as I rolled her onto her side and straightened her legs, both pointing down the bed. I then lifted the top leg so that her knee was pointing at right angles from her body, sweeping her long dress aside so her lower half was completely naked.

"Ooooh," she murmured, looking up at me, "and what have we here?"

"You wanted deep," I whispered back, patting her bottom. I placed my knees on either side of her bottom leg and inched forward, lifting her buttcheek to see her wet little folds and her tight asshole. Cheekily, I wet my finger with her lube and rubbed it over her ass, getting a jump from my sister.

"Nuh uh," she grunted. "I want to remember this night for the right reasons, not the pain of trying something new."

"Don't worry...I'm not much of an "ass" man anyway, although yours is very special," I replied, patting her bottom gently. Sarah giggled and I edged forward on my knees until I could touch the head of my cock against her pussy, taking her hand and putting it on her bottom so she could lift one cheek for me, helping me find my target. I pushed into her wet pussy and shuffled a tiny bit closer, my cock ramming into her hard and making Sarah gasp out loud.

"AHHH!"

"Too hard?"

"N-no, just...holy fuck, that's deep." Sarah breathed out slowly, suppressing shivers as she clenched her fingers on her own asscheek. I smirked and held her thigh as a lever, pulling out and thrusting in again, going even deeper this time. Sarah bucked in response, her blue eyes widening as she looked up at me with pure lust.

"God Will, how long have you been doing this to girls?"

"Long enough. Is it good?"

"Good? Don't stop what ever you do...I think I'm going to cum with just a few thrusts."

"Just what I wanted to hear." I leaned forward and Sarah supported her head with one hand, elbow braced on the mattress as I planted a kiss on my sister's lips. One of my hands was on the small of her back, caressing her bottom and admiring the curves of her hips, while the other slid over her baby-making belly and down to her thigh, clutching it and pulling her towards me as I pushed my hips forward. All of it amounted to a lot of deep penetration, and it was driving her insane.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," she groaned, resting her head on the sheets and grabbing a pillow, holding it tight as I fucked her. I could see she was getting off on it, and I was loving the view as her tits bounced in her dress. I wanted to make her feel good, I wanted her to remember it for the rest of her life.

Sarah was beginning to shiver with each thrust, her knuckles white as she gripped the pillow with both hands and clenched her eyes shut. I felt her pussy spasm, then tighten, as her legs trembled and she began whimpering quietly. I was hornier than ever, my cock so hard I thought I was about to blow.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard baby," Sarah panted between shuddering breaths. Her whole body was starting to tremble as I hammered her pussy, holding on to her for dear life as I got faster and faster. I wanted her to cum, I needed it so badly. Sarah was gasping and moaning softly, and suddenly she gripped my hand with one of hers and squeezed it tight. My hand slid from her thigh to her belly again, feeling her tense beneath the material of the dress, imagining what might be in there if I blew my load right now.

"Oh God, oh Will, ohhh – AAAAHHHHH!" Sarah's pussy erupted, spraying wetness all over my lap as I buried myself hard inside her, my cock penetrating her deeper than ever before. Her eyes opened wide as she felt it, her mouth opening wide. I gave her a few little thrusts, keeping myself deep with each one.

"Oh – my – GOD – fuck –!" Sarah gasped, crying out a little when my cock pressed in against her. I thought if I had cum right then I might have died, her walls contracting around my shaft milking me empty. I held onto her and stayed deep as I leaned over to kiss her neck, looking down lovingly at her as she tried to catch her breath, her chest heaving with exhaustion as she came down from her shuddering orgasm.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at me, a line of sweat running down her forehead.

"Will...I can't believe you did that to me!"

"I can't get enough of you, the sounds and feelings, it's incredible."

"I want more of you. I just...uhhhhh, fuck me, I need a minute." I very slowly eased backwards out of her and felt Sarah cringe as my cock slipped from her pussy, lying down beside her to cuddle her from behind. My arm wrapped over her waist and cupped her breast as I kissed down her neck, feeling her breathe deeply and relax.

"Thank you," she murmured, holding her hand on top of mine. I kissed her shoulder and lay my head beside hers.

"I love you, Sarah." My sister smiled, rolling over and kissing me hard as she pressed her body to mine.

"I love you too, Will." She nuzzled me and sighed. "I feel so worn out." Then a cheeky grin crossed her face.

"Maybe there's something I can do for you, while my poor pussy recovers," Sarah whispered in my ear, giggling as she opened her thighs and showed off her drenched groin. Sarah knelt up and took hold of the beautiful dress and lifted it slowly, pulling it up and over her head until she could toss it to the floor. It was a gorgeous look – my sister, kneeling beside me, her pussy naked and wet with her little triangle of brown bush above her clit, her breasts supported by a sexy deep blue bra, the colour of her eyes. That long, model's body of hers was mine tonight.

Sarah slid her hands down her body, rubbing herself all over as she swayed her hips side to side, showing off to me. I admired her openly, appreciating how she looked and how much I had missed it all these years, being aware of her figure without ever wanting to see more. She lay down and kissed me, letting me hold her in my arms and feel her all over as her hand slid down to my cock, stroking it a few times.

"I want this," Sarah murmured as I watched her slide down my body, lying sideways and presenting her pussy to me, letting me see her long, curvy model body as she grasped my cock in one hand, stroking me while biting her lip. I spied her wedding ring on her hand, rubbing and feeling my hard member, teasing me as she smiled at me and licked her lips.

"This looks sooo good," Sarah smiled to herself, closing her eyes and as she pressed her lips to the head of my cock. She kissed it for a moment, then her mouth opened and my shaft slipped in, her head lowering down over me almost all the way, not stopping once until she had almost completely deepthroated.

"Ohhhh yes," I sighed, lying back as my sister moaned around my cock, sucking me eagerly. My cock was wet with her spray and she didn't want to miss any of it, her kinky love for her own tasty juices driving her lips all over me. The angle she lay at was perfect for me to admire her body, all but naked except for her bra, pushing her big boobs together. I reached out and ran my hand over her belly, feeling her sides, the curve of her hips, wanting desperately to touch her pussy but also needing to be inside her again, and knowing that she was way too sensitive right now.

Instead my hand ran up her sides and over Sarah's bra, feeling her large breast in my hand before stroking her neck, running my fingers over the back of her head. I dragged them through her long, gorgeous brown hair, admiring the look of passion on her face as she closed her eyes and sucked my cock, her lips sliding up and down me as one hand held the base of my shaft.

I watched her for ages, sucking and licking me up and down, her eyes occasionally opening to smile up at me, her mouth full of my hard cock. It was amazing, to think that my sister – that familiar face I had known all my life – was doing this to me, that it was her mouth sucking me, lips dragging up and down hungrily as she tried to make me fill her cheeks with semen.

I wondered if she felt the same – if Sarah enjoyed looking up at her little brother, now seeing him only as a man as she did things to him that she had only done to other men, never to someone she had known as a child. Nothing about her giving me a blowjob was right, but we both loved it, and I was tempted to blast into her mouth.