The White Rose Crisis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the taste, too," she murmured, kissing me again. I kissed her back hard, shocked at how kinky my older sister could be. My lips and chin were wet with her juices, but together we kissed and licked it all, my cock feeling like it could burst off as Sarah ground her wet groin against me.

"More," I grunted, sliding down and kissing and licking through her folds. Sarah shook violently, feeling my tongue in her hot wet entrance. I climbed back up the bed and Sarah hooked her fingers into my undies as I did so, pulling them down and getting me to help again, until I was naked on top of her. I positioned myself between Sarah's legs, feeling her hands rub my sides as she slid her hands up my body. As I came to rest on top of her I felt her forearms resting on my shoulders, wrapping around my neck and her legs on either side of me, her feet relaxed as her knees bent.

"I want this," Sarah whispered. "I want you right now." I reached down with one hand, finding my cock and gently aiming it at Sarah's dripping wet pussy. I was ready to take her, and I could feel the heat coming from her folds, but I couldn't bring myself to commit. I let go of my cock, nestled against her entrance, and leaned up slightly on my hands, looking down.

I was staring into the familiar face of my sister on the sexy body of a half-naked woman, her hands moving to rest on my arms, her legs bent and her knees spread open, waiting for me. I didn't know what I was supposed to feel at that moment – fear, shame, disgust – but I could see into Sarah's eyes and I knew what I saw there: desire. It wasn't a hungry lust, but something more, something deeper, and it burned much, much hotter.

Sarah reached down the sides of my body until her hands rested on my hips, fingers firmly grasping my ass. She stared into my eyes, pleading with me not to resist, as she pulled downwards and the tip of my cock gently began to part her folds. Sarah breathed out in shuddering gasps as my cock slid inside her pussy, slowly moving deeper as she pulled my hips downwards to meet hers.

"Ohhh yes...you're in me," she moaned, her arms wrapping around me again as she rested her forehead on my shoulder. I felt her breath on my skin and her pussy muscles gently clenching around me, adjusting to me being inside her. Our bodies were close together and her large breasts heaved against my chest as she panted beneath me.

"We...should get a condom," Sarah breathed. Reluctantly – not because I hated condoms, but because she felt so good – I reached over into the bag I had brought with me, fumbling in the pocket for a small box as Sarah panted beneath me. I grabbed the box, which I'd bought originally in case Meghan and I went all the way. It felt bad opening them, but I did it anyway. I took out a wrapper and Sarah helped me open it as I pulled out of her, getting a moan from my sister.

"Shit, I didn't realise it would feel this good," Sarah murmured, pulling her tank top off to reveal her plain white bra. Her breasts were big, and even without anything fancy pushing them together she was amazingly sexy to look at, and I desperately wanted to play with them. Sarah stroked me with her soft hands before she unrolled the small rubber onto my cock, lying back and digging her nails into my skin as she dragged them down my body.

"Take me, Will," she panted. "Don't hold back. Do me the way you want." I was desperate and I knew wouldn't last long, but as I entered her again my sister reacted instantly, gasping as I started to thrust in and out of her, pulling almost all the way out and sliding deep in again. Her long model legs squeezed on either side of my hips and her hands pressed flat to my back, her forearms wrapped around my neck.

"Oh God...oh shit...fuck that feels good," Sarah murmured, clenching me as I fucked her. It felt better than I imagined, better than the first time, remembering that I had already taken her on her wedding day, fucking her roughly from behind. Now, as I thrust into her over and over again, I could feel her breasts against me, her arms around me and her body writhing beneath me – her response to me doing her the way I needed to, just like last time.

"I'm going to cum soon," I warned her, disappointed I couldn't hold on, the kink of fucking my sister and the length of time since I had been inside a girl both working to make me blow early.

"Wait!" she cried, causing me to freeze in place, right on the verge of cumming. I grunted quietly as I held back and she reached up and took my head in her hands, kissing me firmly on the lips. I kissed her back, heard her moan, felt her mouth open into the kiss, and as her fingers ran through my hair I couldn't resist.

I leaned up suddenly, grabbing Sarah's thighs and holding them up in the air as I fucked her pussy hard, her feet dangling to either side of my shoulders. Sarah threw her head back in shock, eyes wide open as I plunged my cock deep inside her. I thrust into her again and again, going as deep as I could with this angle, and I could see she was feeling it, her head turning to one side as she gripped the pillow in her hands, her eyes closed.

"Oh my God Will, I'm going to...to...ohhhhhhh yes! Again! YES!!" she screamed, clenching her thighs together, her legs squeezing me on either side of my head as she came hard. I felt a wet spray against my crotch and couldn't hold it in anymore. I came deep inside my sister, filling the condom as I thrust again and again into her pussy. I pushed as far inside her as I could go and groaned long and loud, holding her legs tightly as I shook in ecstasy.

Sarah could feel it, her pussy clenching around me as my shaft pumped its load into her. She moaned again and in a fit of pleasure she tossed the pillow from the bed, pushing herself up onto her hands behind her body and crying out, her eyes shut tight. Her breasts hung perfectly from her trembling body, her thighs vibrating as she rode her orgasm, shivering in my hands. I gripped her tightly as I arched my back, feeling the last spurts of cum shoot into her pussy. It was the most amazing feeling.

Sarah opened her eyes, staring up into mine as we caught our breath, sweaty, panting, her legs slowly lowering to either side of my body. I leaned forward and she kissed me, one arm reaching up around my neck and gripping my hair firmly, holding me close before I rolled off of her on to the bed by her side.

We lay there together, bodies sweaty and shaking in ecstasy, our chests heaving as we struggled to calm down. I couldn't recall ever feeling like this before, the emotions running through my head, the sensations that had run through my body, the knowledge that fed both of those things, heightening them, making it almost too hard to bear.

"Wow," Sarah panted, looking over at me. It was surreal to see her from this angle – lying beside me, sweat on her forehead, almost completely naked and trembling post-sex.

"Yeah," I replied, unable to say much more. I didn't have to, for Sarah rolled over and kissed me, her body lying on top of mine as my arms came around her. It felt natural. It felt right.

"That was really something beautiful," I murmured to her. Sarah nodded.

"It was beautiful because we can never have it again," she said sadly, a tear leaking from her eye as she pressed her hand to her mouth. "I wanted it for so long, so badly, but I...but we can't. You're my brother, and I'm a married woman."

"Not tonight, remember. Tonight you're mine, and I'm all yours." I stroked her cheek and Sarah placed her hand on top of mine, holding it there. She turned and kissed my palm gently, holding back tears.

"All mine?" I nodded.

"Nothing can get to us in here."

"This will always be our night," she said quietly.

"I promise. No matter what happens, when we go back to normal, when you become my sister again and we live our lives like before, we will always have tonight. But more importantly – you will always have me. I will never stop being your brother." I kissed her, feeling that no matter how emotional the morning was, I would be able to live by those words as easily as I had spoken them.

"Is it like what Auntie Ellie said?" she asked curiously.

"Better."

I pulled the condom free, dropping it into the small bin near the bed as Sarah snuggled into me. I felt sleepy, as if a weight had been lifted and suddenly all the energy I had spent during sex was sapped from me in one go. I drifted off, as did my sister, naked in my arms.

It had been a long emotional, wild evening, and we both slept for a long time. I only woke up when I felt Sarah shift against me, her arms wrapped around my waist as I lay propped up against the headboard of the bed. It was just getting light outside, the sky that perfect bluish pink, the gone well over the horizon.

Sarah sensed I was awake, and looked up at me innocently, seeking warmth comfort. I kissed her and felt the tenseness leave her body, her lips reacting to my kiss as she pulled the sheets up around us, cocooning us as our lips met again and again.

"Thank you," she murmured. "For everything." I lay back again and she rested her head on my chest, one of my hands running through her hair slowly.

"Will?"

"Mmm?"

"Is it true about Amy, what you said before?" While I had left some details of Auntie Ellie's love story with her brother aside in my retelling, I inevitably ended up revealing the possibility of her youngest daughter Amy belonging to her brother Ben instead of her older daughter Lucy's father, who had been around at the same time.

"Honestly I don't know. I guess that's something you'll have to ask Auntie Ellie about. But I believe her story." I looked down at Sarah. "I never thought someone could fall in love with their sibling the way they did. But here we are." Sarah kept looking down, deep in thought.

"Do you think she wanted to have a child with her brother?" Something about Sarah's voice made me straighten up a little.

"I don't know, but I think she did, and I can understand why." I glanced down at Sarah to find her staring back up at me. We were both thinking the same thing.

"Oh Will I'm so sorry. Truthfully...I almost wish I could, but I know why we can't."

"I know too."

"Even if, by some chance, it happens, I'm not ready for a child yet." She looked away from me. "I know that's a controversial decision but –"

"It's your decision, Sarah. No one else's." I tilted my head. "I won't go into it but let's just say that I'm not interested in a pregnancy right now."

"And I can't do that to Michael, or our parents. It would ruin us all." Sarah turned and looked back into my eyes. "I don't want a broken family."

"You won't have one," I reassured her. "Tonight is tonight, remember? We are both adults, and we both have someone to go to after this." Sarah gave me a small smile.

"Meghan. My God, you make her so happy." Her smile faded again. "I wish you were with her tonight instead. Part of me feels so wrong having you here because of that."

"Don't say that," I said sternly. "I love you and I intend to spend the rest of the night and most of tomorrow right here with you, and not just because the sex is amazing." Sarah giggled a little, a blush creeping across her cheeks. "Right now, you are the only woman in my life. I made this decision, and even if I feel guilt, nothing I can say to Meghan would fix it. I will carry that guilt inside me, but it won't poison my love for her, or for you."

"You're the only man in mine," Sarah said wistfully. "I will never find anyone who can understand me the way you do, but I have Michael, and I will never go looking after this." She reached up and kissed me, turning in to press her boobs against my chest alluringly.

"When we leave here, we will return to our normal lives: I will go back to Meghan, just as you will go back to Michael. I won't think about you when I'm with her, and when our time comes it will be beautiful in its own way." Sarah pulled back, her eyes locking onto mine.

"Wait a minute: you haven't even had sex yet?" Now I blushed a little.

"Well, no actually, but I don't know why you have to say it like that."

"But, you share a bed, right?"

"Yes, and we've done a few things, just so you know!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a big deal, I just...damn, Will! What are you waiting for??" I sighed.

"For her, Sarah. Meghan's been hesitant. Tempted, many times, but hesitant. I didn't want to push her too fast." Sarah closed her mouth, looking a little guilty.

"I didn't know – I guess that means she really likes you."

"That's what it means?"

"Well, she waited a long time before she lost her virginity. I remember her telling me about it." Sarah looked at me, a little smile creeping onto her face. "By the way, I already knew you've had a bit of fun with my best friend."

"I'm only human. Wait! What has she told you?" Sarah grinned.

"Plenty about you're electrifying foreplay, except she never mentioned that you hadn't gone THERE yet!"

"...shit."

"I didn't ask either, it just sort of comes up. Not all the details, but enough for me to know how much of a – handful – you were." Sarah winked at me, her hand dropping below the sheets and touching me. I was hard all right. "I just assumed you'd gone all the way, judging by how she talked about it. You must have her buttons perfectly mapped out if you rocked her world without actually having sex."

"Oh good, a consolation prize."

"Look I wouldn't be worried. When it happens it will be fine, I mean you're already living together."

"Yes, and that felt fast too. I just don't want to ruin anything."

"With sex? Will, we both know that isn't going to ruin anything at all." Sarah threw the sheets back, pushing me onto my back slowly. "You know, good sex relies on good communication, understanding your partner and what they like." She swung one long, smooth leg across my hips and straddled me, reaching around and undoing her bra at last, revealing her large, milky white breasts, fully naked in all her sexy glory as she spoke.

"Sex doesn't ruin things, it can make them so much better." As she went on, Sarah's hand slid down my chest and stomach, tracing slowly towards my now hardening cock. With a girl like her perched on top of me I couldn't help it. She reached across the bed and grabbed a condom from the box on the side table, unwrapping one and fingering it slowly.

"Don't you think a bit of sex would be good for you? You'd be surprised how much closer two people can get with just a little...contact." Her hands wrapped around my cock and stroked it lovingly, smiling down at me. I knew just what she was getting at.

"And...a lot of contact?" I asked her. Sarah smiled, rolling the condom onto me and kneeling up. My heart beat faster as I watched her fingers sliding the rubber down me.

"Mmmm, well..." she trailed off, holding my cock against her entrance and lowering herself down onto me, my shaft sliding up inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh," I moaned. Sarah laughed, grinding down into my lap.

"Feels good, doesn't it? I bet you love it like this," she teased, her hands resting on my shoulders as she rode me. She leaned forward so her breasts hung just in front of my face, her lips brushing my forehead. Her hair smelled familiar yet sexy, her body warm and perfect, her breath soft on my skin as she lifted herself up and sank back down on my cock, her thighs driving her up and down.

"I do love it, I love all of it," I admitted freely, looking up into the eyes of this woman riding me. Sarah smiled, rocking back and forth to grind her clit against my body, closing her eyes and biting her lip as she did so.

"Mmmmm, me too," she murmured. She leaned down a little lower and kissed my forehead in a very sisterly way, smiling as she pulled back and reached up with one hand, caressing her own breast. She as a large cup and her hand didn't cover all of her, the very sight of my sister's fondling herself setting of sparks inside me.

With a sudden lurch I pushed off on one side, rolling over with Sarah as I flipped her onto her back, driving my cock deep inside her as I did so. My sister gasped in shock and pleasure, looking up at me as I planted both hands on either side of her and looked down.

Sarah was staring at me with a kind of love I was unfamiliar with, but it was there, tucked behind the glint in her perfect eyes. There was no other word to describe her.

"I love you," I whispered. Sarah blushed, but didn't look away, her eyes watering slightly as she reached up with a soft hand, rubbing my cheek.

"I love you too," she said. I kissed her. Sarah fumbled for something – a condom wrapper. I didn't want to pull out yet, loving the feeling of being naked inside of her. Looking back into her eyes I felt her hands wrap around me, pulling me in to a deep, hot kiss. I thrust into her. She moaned, and we were off again, the wrapper forgotten by the side of the bed.

This girl – this woman – beneath me is my sister. That thought kept going over and over in my head as I made out with her, rocking my hips to push my cock in and out of her pussy. A married woman, my sibling, and I was fucking her with wild abandon. I was loving every second of it.

I needed her like I had never needed anyone before. I needed to feel her wet, warm walls around my shaft, to feel her breasts rub against my chest, to hear her breath, her moans, those small but noticeable sounds in my ear responding to me, telling me she needs more, that she needs me in the same way. My cock was driving her wild and I was beginning to feel like I might need to stop, when we backed off mutually to make out and go slow, and fate intervened in the form of a phone call.

"Shit, that's me," Sarah said, reaching over from beneath me to get her phone. I wasn't leaving her pussy if I could help it, but eventually I realised I was pinning her a foot out of reach from her phone. I rolled over, hearing a loud gasp and moan to accompany the tremble from my cock leaving her empty, and Sarah rolled over to cuddle me as she answered.

"Hello? Michael!" she gasped, looking me in the eyes. Terror struck us both; siblings fucking in bed with my sister's husband on the phone. Sarah turned away but didn't fully let me go, perhaps not so ashamed of being here but uncomfortable talking to her partner during it.

"Yeah, no I've been up already, it's...oh, that time? Ok...yeah, dinner went well..." Sarah glanced over at me, a little guilty. "I didn't think you would be in signal range...no, I am pleased to hear from you, I'm just tired...I miss you too..."

I started to feel guilty as well, wondering what would happen if Meghan called me right now. I knew if she wasn't still unwell she would spend the weekend with her Mum or shopping for supplies – it was her way of being productive while I wasn't around – but I still feared her trying to get in touch and having to lie to her. It tore me up inside.

Sarah finished her call and looked down at her phone, facing away from me so all I could see was her brown hair cascading down her naked back, the sheets pulled up over her waist modestly.

"That was too hard," she whispered. I pressed my hand to her back and she didn't recoil; a good sign, at least, that I hadn't ruined our relationship. Sarah rolled over to look at me and a tear ran down her cheek. Sadness and guilt washed over me, and I pulled the condom free from my now less-hard cock.

"Can you forgive me?" I murmured to her. Sarah sobbed, gulped, and threw herself at me, kissing me like no one ever had, or ever would again.

"There's nothing to forgive," she murmured back, breaking the kiss and resting her forehead on mine. "I chose this path, to be with you. Here, now, we are together, just like you said." She opened her eyes and looked into mine, smiling and resting her hand on my cheek. "I love you Will."