The White Rose Crisis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had started touching herself too, her hand running down over her breast and clutching it, sliding her fingers inside the cup and rubbing her palm against her nipple. She continued sucking my throbbing shaft as she moved her hand down her supple body, finally reaching her pussy as she propped one leg up and exposed herself to me, fingers sliding over her folds. My head slipped free as she sighed from the contact, her hand stroking me hard to keep me going.

"Mmmm...this is what I want to do when I think about you, little brother," she teased, taking me back into her mouth quickly and sucking faster. Her fingers ran through her slit as she played with herself, touching and rubbing her sensitive spots tenderly, taking it slow as she had already cum once tonight. She hummed around me and I watched with agony as my older sister fingered her pussy, her mouth full of my cock.

"Sarah, I want to cum," I moaned. My sister gave me a moan back around my shaft and her hand jerked me off quicker, her other hand moving up and down touching her pussy as her lips withdrew from me.

"Then cum, baby, I don't mind." More sucking, more stroking, working me like a hungry, adoring, addicted lover. She wanted it in her mouth, in her belly, spurting out of me as she swallowed it all, like a good sister, her other hand pushing herself towards another climax. Her legs twitched as her thumb rubbed her clit, fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy while her lips slid along my length.

"No...Sarah, I want you." Sarah opened her eyes, letting my cock slip from her luscious lips and looking at me. A fire burned in those blue eyes.

"I want you too," she murmured. Never letting go of my cock, Sarah worked herself up my body until she was kneeling above me, one hand on my chest as her other hand guided my cock up into her entrance. I felt every inch of her walls as she slid down my naked shaft, her wetness already spreading over us both as she sighed with delight.

"Ohhhhhhh Will, this is just what I wanted."

"Really?" Sarah nodded, shivering suddenly.

"I love riding, and your cock is...fuck me!" she cried out. "It's perfect! You're so perfect for me!" Sarah placed both hands on my chest, her fingers curling as her eyes closed and a shiver ran through her body. Her mouth fell open as she gave a long groan, her head drooping briefly before she threw it back and looked into my eyes, her own growing wide as she flushed dark red, her hands shooting up to her breasts and sliding into the bra cups, pulling them down so she could finger her nipples.

"Oh my God! OH MY GOD!"

"Sarah, are you...cumming?!?"

"A-almost! Play with my clit!" she bit out, trembling as my shaft was buried up in her pussy, her walls contracting around me. I reached down and touched her button, rubbing my fingers back and forth as fast as I could. I had hardly started before Sarah bucked so hard she nearly fell off me, grinding her pussy down on my rock hard cock and gripping my shoulder tightly with one hand, the other pinching her nipple hard.

"AHHHH!!" she screamed, collapsing on my body and convulsing furiously. I took my hand away and felt her rock back and forth, her clit grating against me as I felt her juices spray across my groin. I held her close, my arms going around her body and feeling her hug me tightly, her thighs closing and squeezing around my waist as she came.

"Ohhhhhhh Will...oh little brother..." she panted with a weak voice, actually making me blush. "Your cock is so awesome, I love feeling it in me. I came so God damn hard over you..." She trailed off, head turned to one side, her body heaving as she tried to breathe. I ran one hand down over her bare ass, the other stroking her back, feeling her muscles as I kissed the side of her head.

After a minute or two of heavy breathing Sarah turned to look at me, hair a mess, face still flushed red, tears of pleasure in her watery eyes. She took my head in both hands and kissed me, writhing her long sensuous body against mine as her hips tilted to lift her bottom up and drive it down on my cock, her pussy slick with fluid from her pussy.

"I want you to cum, baby brother of mine," she moaned into the kisses. "I want it to be all about you now. I am yours, fuck me as you wish, just cum hard and cum big." It was difficult to refuse a request like that from your older sister, so I kissed her back, grasping her big soft bumcheeks with both hands and lifting her up, feeling her thighs tense as she pushed herself down on me again, engulfing my cock with her folds.

Sarah rocked back and forth on me, grinding her pussy against me before lifting her hips up and down again, bouncing on my cock. She was behaving as desperate and needy as I felt, riding me hard like she might have another orgasm while building mine up by the minute. If she could cum again it would be a race to see who could last the longest, and I was starting to lose that race.

"Baby, just keep doing what you're doing," I murmured against her cheek, feeling her reach around behind her back to fiddle with her bra strap. It turned me on knowing what was coming next. "I'm going to cum soon, I can feel it...just don't stop." Sarah knelt up as she rode me and forced her bum down in my lap, impaling herself on my aching shaft as she sighed and whimpered from all the attention to her pussy.

Sarah's hands dropped and her bra fell off her arms, revealing her huge, gorgeous breasts. I couldn't resist them and sat up, my arms wrapped around her waist as I kissed and licked and sucked her breasts and nipples, feeling her wrap her own arms around my shoulders and holding my head to her chest. She was loving it, grinding herself around on my shaft as I played with her before forcing me down again and bouncing hard, slamming herself down on me.

"Oh fuck yes!" she screamed, not holding back. "Ohhh I don't believe this – I'm going to cum AGAIN Will! I want you in me! I want you to do it! Give it to meee!!" I gripped my sister's ass as she rode my cock, her breasts in my face and her moaning in my ear, wishing I could last longer, but knowing that my time was up. This gorgeous naked girl riding me to orgasm was my sister, and she wasn't shy about demanding what she needed. I was going to cum.

I tried hard to hold on but my sister was not making it easy for me, milking me for everything I had. Her pussy was tight and wet and felt so amazing, better than anything I had ever felt. She had taken me in her mouth, I had tasted her sweet juices, and now she was going to cum a third time. I wanted it, more than anything. Deep down we each wanted the other to explode and see stars, but the real consequences of my orgasm seemed to have escaped her as she used every trick in the book to make me finish.

I knew it was bad, I knew it was something we said we shouldn't do, but everything about this felt right, and neither of us was making moves to stop. I tried to stop her...

"Baby," I warned. "Ohhhh, oh Sarah...Sarah...I'm...I'm gonna..."

"Yes! YES!" Sarah screamed, holding my hand to her breast and letting me feel her hard nipple, her chest heaving as she panted on top of me, her hand clutching mine tight. She was close, almost as if she was waiting for me. I gasped louder, more high pitched as I was literally about to burst, but Sarah leaned down to kiss me and stifled my protest. I put my other hand on her hip, gave her a feeble push and felt her bottom slap my legs as she actually pounded me harder. She wanted it, wanted to ride me all the way. There was nothing I could do.

I came inside her. I groaned as loud as I could as my cum exploded into her pussy, more than I had ever done before. It was messy, leaking from her folds even as I was still pumping it into her, Sarah's thighs lifting her bottom up and down my pulsing shaft, but her moans of sheer pleasure overrode any control I had. I gripped my sister's body close to mine, feeling every square centimetre of her skin that I was in contact with, sensing her tingling pussy as she squirted down her own thighs and all over my cock. It was incredible.

"Ohhhh NOOOO..." she groaned loudly against my lips, kissing me over and over, her hand reaching around my neck and gripping my head close. "No no no Will...I don't want this to stop! I NEVER want it to stop! I want it every day, forever, for the rest of my life...!"

Sarah bottomed out on my throbbing shaft and clenched around me, milking every last drop of cum from my cock. I wanted to hold out, to stay hard, but already my spent cock was finishing, throbbing as I shot one final load into her, so forceful it felt like I might hurt her. Sarah's pussy clenched and trembled around me, her legs shaking on either side of my hips, her breath coming in rasping pants as she kissed me again, hands on my cheeks, mine caressing her breast and running up her back and through her long, brunette hair. Her mouth opened and she screamed into mine as we kissed, body wracked with shakes, pleasure shooting through her like lightning.

I don't know how long we lay there, but she didn't calm down for several minutes, and I felt like I might die of overstimulation if my super sensitive cock, still buried in Sarah's pussy, moved even a little bit. I was worried I might have broken her, that she could have started to hurt, but as I felt my sister's pussy clench around my throbbing shaft I knew she was just lost in her orgasm. Eventually she placed both hands on the bed, levering herself up to look down at me, hair a mess, eyes foggy, mouth wide open and sucking in air, her lower lip trembling as her body still shook, nipples hard against my chest.

"I love you, sister," I whispered.

"I love you too, brother." Sarah kissed me. I held her in my arms, never letting go.

We were exhausted. I lay on my back, my naked older sister lying on top of me, my cock fully inside her pussy, my cum and hers leaking slowly down my shaft. Soft hotel sheets were pulled up to cover us, draped across the small of her back, and we both breathed deep and peacefully. This was our night, and one I would never forget.

Stay tuned for Part 8 – White Rose Crisis: Averted