There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 31

Story Info
A Scientist Inherit His Niece.
36.4k words
4.83
31.8k
24

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

150. Let's Party

(Thursday morning) "Maximilian, I am Colonel Lucius Canyon, adjutant to Mister William Zabo. He wants you to know the final count for the wedding of Doctor and Mrs. Joseph Finch is 267 people. That will not create a problem for you, will it?"

Maximilian's heart started to pound. Where in 'God's name' was he going to get everything needed for 67 more people in less than 2 days? He needed at least 2 more top rated chefs, four sous chefs, 20 preppers, and 30 servers.

He also needed two more kitchen trucks to start preparing the meals. Regardless of how lucrative this wedding was going to be, he would never get rid of the headache he would have preparing for it.

"Not at all Colonel, we will be fully prepared for the wedding guests when they arrive. As I promised Doctor Finch, not one of his guests will be denied the dinner of their choice."

"Excellent Maximilian; if everything turns out as well, as we know it will, you can expect to see an article, bearing your name, in the finest food magazines around the world next month."

"I wish to thank Mister Zabo and you Colonel Canyon for your kind words. This will be the finest wedding ever held."

Maximilian hung up the phone, and his chest swelled with pride, but it was also about to explode. He sat down at his desk and started pounding his head on it. He had no other choice, and normally you were fired the next day for incompetence.

He called the Hyatt He called the headquarters, "Culinary Division" and asked to speak to the five time 3 Star Michelin award-winning chef, Arturo Metzler.

"Yes Maximilian, what can I do for you?"

"Chef, I have a problem only you can solve."

"Have you become so inept Maximilian that you need my help?"

"Chef when you hear my problem you won't think so."

"Speak to me, and this better be good or you are out the door."

"Tuesday afternoon, at the behest of Mister William Zabo, I was given orders to prepare for a Saturday afternoon wedding using the entire evening menu, plus some specific requests. I was told to prepare for 200 people. I just received the final headcount, which is 267 people. I have already called in everyone from our hotels, in Dallas and Houston. San Antonio is booked to the gills. Within less than 2 days, I need at least 2 more chefs..."

"Maximilian, I know what you need in the way of staff. They will be put on airplanes tonight, and be at your hotel in the morning. I will call our suppliers, and they will get everything you need by Friday evening. What do you need in the form of special foods, wines, and champagnes?"

After giving the aging chef a list of everything he needed, he told him about the trucks and extra servers he was going to need. He repeated Doctor Finch's words, "I don't want my guests waiting 30 minutes for their meals, and 30 minutes more waiting for their plates to be cleared."

"Chef, if this was a $10 wedding, or a one million-dollar wedding, and Mister Zabo was in attendance, I would make sure everything was perfect."

"I agree with you Maximilian. Who is making the wedding cake?"

"We are making it in-house sir."

"Make it early, and get it out of the kitchen. With all the slamming doors, it will break apart."

"Thank you chef, I didn't think about that."

"Do you want me to come there, and give you a hand?"

"Chef, I would be honored."

"I will be there Friday afternoon. Most other chefs don't want me anywhere near their kitchens."

"I don't understand why chef. It's a chance to learn from the best."

"That's their problem, they know I'm better than they are, and it humbles their pride."

"I don't look at it that way chef. If I can learn by looking at one of these Internet chefs, I'll make use of it. If I get a chance to learn from the very best, you can be guaranteed I will make use of it."

"Thank you Maximilian, I will see you Friday."

***************************************

Sandra just woke up, and she began beating Joseph on his back violently.

"It's Thursday and I don't have a wedding dress you bastard."

"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?"

"You leave me with your parents and our children at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I never knew your parents were night owls. The kids kept up with them step for step. There was only one person dragging and that was me. At 11 o'clock, I told them I was going home. They called me a wimp.

I told the guys who were driving me home that the person in the back seat is not going to be dead; she was just going to be acting that way. Wake her up, make sure she gets inside the front door, and you hear it lock. If you hear a thud afterwards, don't worry about it, and go on your merry way."

"What does that have to do with you beating me up, 3 hours after I climbed into bed?"

"What did you do to me when you climbed into bed?"

"I did exactly what you asked me to do."

"What did I ask you to do Joseph?"

You turned towards me, gloriously naked, and said, "Make love to me."

"I did not. I was so tired from the evening before, it couldn't have been me talking."

"Are you saying I took you by force?"

"You would never do that Joseph."

"Would you feel between your thighs and see if you are normally wet, or exceedingly wet?"

"What difference would it make? You already said we had sex this morning."

"Yes, however there's a problem. I said we had sex, because you asked me to make love to you. You said you never asked for it. Did I adhere to your request, or did I rape you? The fluids between your legs should tell you the difference."

"I would still be wet."

"Yes, but did I risk getting you pregnant by using one of our daughters extra-large, multicolored, florescent condoms. You know I wouldn't do that to you."

"You are truly a bastard Joseph."

"How can you possibly say that when our children are with my parents?"

Sandra laughed, "Don't you start that argument with me. I will really beat you up if you do. I don't have a wedding dress Doctor Finch; what are you going to do about it?"

"It may be a little big on you, because you've lost some weight. You do have a beautiful wedding dress. I guarantee it."

"You have my wedding dress here, don't you?"

"I'm going back to sleep. I'm extremely tired, and I had a very busy night. I'll see you this afternoon dear."

"If you want to live to see this afternoon, you better tell me where my wedding dress is."

"I'm very tired dear; I'll talk to you later."

There was only one thing for her to do, when he was like this, and she sprang into action.

If he wanted to pretend to be asleep, he was going to do it with her pussy attached to his mouth. She reversed her position, and attempted to smother him with her sex.

As soon as his arms grabbed her thighs to hold her in position, she lay on his body, took his pride and joy down to its root. She rotated her head 45 degrees in each direction, and he moaned deeply into her pussy. She made a note to herself that she must do that again. She nearly had a spontaneous orgasm, due to the vibrations he caused inside her vagina.

She bit the tender head of his dick, and he howled.

"Where is my wedding dress?"

Joseph got even quickly. He bit her clit and she screamed.

"It's being cleaned dammit. Can I go to sleep now?"

"Sure, go right ahead." Her tongue wrapped around the head of his penis and played with the slit on top.

"I don't like you Sandra."

"You will in a few minutes. I'm just helping you fall asleep."

He buried his face in her pussy, and his tongue went fishing for that spot on top of her vagina that drove her crazy. When her hips jumped up, he knew he found it, and pulled her down onto his face.

With her mouth full of him Sandra screamed, "Joseph!"

He smiled and continued rubbing his tongue across the spot. Soon she would drown him, but it would be so worth it.

Sandra's mind was out of control. Joe held her hips so tight. She could not get away from his maddening tongue. No matter which way she tried to move, he was there with her. Dammit, you couldn't fool a Doctor, they knew everything about the human body, and Joseph knew hers intimately. He was driving her to distraction, and to imminent explosion.

She grabbed his dick with both hands, keeping the top in her mouth circling it with her tongue, while sucking on it. She pumped on him, like an oil well devil, pumping him furiously. She was not going to cum before he did. She pumped, and sucked like a Dyson. Finally, his hips came off the bed.

Joseph was working like hell, but she would not cum. He needed something else to spark her orgasm, and he knew what to do. He took his right hand off her back, and spanked her right cheek hard. He was amazed when she didn't scream, so he hit her again. She still didn't scream.

Sandra was off in her own little world working on him, and nothing, nothing was going to make her veer off that path.

He was getting very close. His balls were rising into his body, and his orgasm was imminent. There was only one thing left for him to do. He removed his mouth from her pussy, and went to her extremely inflamed clit. He licked it 4 times.

Sandy's head popped up off his dick and screamed, "Don't do it, I'll bite your dick off if you do."

Sandy put his dick back in her mouth and pressed her teeth around the top to let him know she wasn't kidding around. Her hands kept pumping, and she knew he was close, extremely close. Why wasn't he cuming? She knew he couldn't hold off much longer. The only things touching the bed were his heels and his head. Dammit Joseph, cum already.

The other side of her brain was having a different conversation.

"What was he waiting for? Did he believe me? Is he going to leave me hanging like this? It would be worse than death not to cum now. Dammit Joseph, bite me, bite me now."

Joseph was lying there waiting. He knew what she was going through, and he loved it. She talked a tough game, but she was as soft as a bunny rabbit. Then he felt it, and he couldn't hold it back any longer. He bit Sandy's clit, as soon as he felt his semen moving up the shaft of his penis.

She opened her mouth to scream in pain, and received the first powerful blast of semen into the back of throat. It went so deep, she had to close her mouth and swallow before she choked on the thick viscus material.

Her hands were still pumping, when the 2nd blast hit her in her nose, filling her nostrils, bouncing off into both eyes, and into her hair.

She opened her mouth to scream at him, and received the next volley, directly into her mouth, which shut her up for good.

She realized it was her hands, which were doing all this damage, and she let go of him.

She wiped the semen out of her eyes, and tried to holler at him, when she exploded onto his face and his chest. She lay there for a few moments recuperating, when she realized what he had done to her.

She screamed, "Look at me, I'm a mess."

He knew he had no answer for her wrath, and he knew what she was going to do to him, so he prepared for a quick escape.

"So am I dear. I need a shower. I'll be back soon."

He took off like a sprinter, around the end of the bed, towards the bathroom.

He didn't have a prayer.

Sandi leapt off the end of the bed and tackled him before he took 5 steps.

With his head held against the carpeting Sandra asked, "Where did you say you were going Doctor Finch?"

"I said I was going to prepare a shower for you dear."

"It didn't sound that way the first time. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. The next time I'm going to break your 3rd leg into three different parts, and none of them will ever move again."

"We would both suffer if you did that to me."

"Only for a little while Doctor. In a very small society, we cannot keep the gene pool closed. We must spread those genes widely to prevent disease and inbreeding. We must all go from flower to flower and pollinate with each other. I could do it, because I would be whole, young, and available. With your dick being in 3 separate pieces, I don't think you would qualify."

"I'll put it in a splint before we go into stasis. It should straighten out after 10 years."

"If it does, I'll break it again."

"It's not Saturday yet, I could run away."

"I'll set our two hounds loose. They would find you anywhere you go."

"Is there anything those two can't do?"

"If there is, I haven't found it yet. Why haven't you started my shower yet?"

"Someone weighing about 116 pounds is lying on my back."

"I'll have you know I'm 119 pounds."

"Where the hell are you hiding it?"

"I could be pregnant."

"Sandy that was only 8 days ago."

"It couldn't possibly be, could it?"

"How many days into your cycle where you?"

"It was about 17 or 18 days."

"First I'm going to kill the kids. Then I'm going to go to Amazon and kill the people that boxed those things. Then I'm going to the manufacturer and blow up the machines that made them. Then I'm going to sue them for everything there worth."

"Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself Joseph?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know if I'm pregnant yet."

"Sandi, if anyone could fuck up a free lunch, we could. Let's go to the hospital, and we will find out"

"Can I take a shower first?"

"You look beautiful just the way you are."

"We have a hammer in the house, don't we?"

"I'm not going to tell you where it is, until you tell me why you need it."

"I saw a TV show. This bad guy wanted information. He took a hammer and started by smashing this guy's toes. When he didn't get the information he wanted, he went to the next toe, and so on. If I don't get to take a shower, I'm going to use the hammer on you."

"You do know about the El Niño effect, don't you? It's causing a water shortage all over Texas and the Southwest, all the way to California. It would be better if we took a shower together, and save all the water we can."

"It sounds good in principle, but somehow I don't think we're going to save an awful lot of water."

"There's only one way to find out baby."

151. Stockholm - In Fight-ing?

Dycke, Fiona, and Sistina were invited into the Minister of Foreign Affairs Office. Margo Wallistrom had no idea what business they were there to talk to her about. She only knew that Mister Schneider was a very powerful businessman from the United States, and he needed to speak to someone in authority. She just happened to be available.

As they sat down, Dycke took a metal object out of his inside pocket the size of a pack of cigarettes and rested it on her desk.

"Ms. Wallistron have you ever heard of Doctor Even Luck?"

"Mister Schneider everyone has heard of the good Doctor Luck."

"This is one of his older inventions. He gave it to our government for free, and to certain friends of his. At this moment, nothing said within 15 feet of us can be recorded. If you had a tape recorder within one half inch of your mouth, it would come out blank. Any man that can make sound go around mountains can make it disappear just as easily."

"Why the need for such secrecy Mister Schneider?"

Sistine replied, "We are going to make you two offers, while we are here Miss Wallistrom. The first will be totally legal. The second will be totally legal, and you will get a gratuity, after your government approves it. It's the second part that sometimes people look upon unfavorably. I work in the diplomatic section of Schneider Enterprises, and I travel all over the world. There is not one diplomat that is immune to these gifts as they are called."

"What needs to be done?"

"We need 10 kilos of v51 Vanadium tested pure, delivered to our aircraft within three days."

"That's no problem at all. Do you have the permits?"

"That's the problem. We are waiting for the paperwork to come through Washington, and with the holidays coming everyone's working at half speed. Next week is a three-day week because of Thanksgiving, and then everyone counts down to Christmas."

"How free is your checkbook?"

"It's very liberal."

"I have to call in the Defense, and Finance Ministers."

"Miss Wallistrom, just because you know I make more in a year than Sweden's Gross Domestic Product, doesn't mean I'm going to pay that much for 20 pounds of metal. I have another group of people heading to China at this moment. The first one to strike a deal wins."

"Have a wonderful day Mister Schneider."

"You too Miss Wallistrom."

Dycke took his toy off her desk, and put it in a special casing. As soon as they passed through her doorway, he said to Fiona, "Call the Chinese ambassador in Geneva. Tell him about the site we found in the Gobi desert. We believe it is the actual burial place of Genghis Khan. It's 27 miles northeast of the Onon River, at a bearing of 227 degrees from the highest point of the Burkhan Khaldum Mountain range. Our GPS systems are down, but when our next aircraft arrives, we can give them closer coordinates. Our aircraft should be on site in less than 20 hours."

"Are you sure you want to give them the whole ball of wax Dycke, before we get an agreement?"

"Do you know what they stand to lose if they screw us on this deal? $36 billion in workers pay and benefits for starters. And that's only if I close down two factories for one year. What comes out of those factories as exports will kill them."

Three people were listening to this conversation with great interest, as Dycke, Fiona, and Sistine continued walking towards the exit.

"As they were preparing to leave the building the guards at the exits said, "Miss Wallistron would like to see you."

Dycke smiled at the guard. "I know she's a little old for you, and she looks like Medusa, but if you turned her around and had her face the wall, you could fuck her, instead of telling her to go fuck herself."

The guard doubled over laughing, but Sistine smacked Dycke hard.

"I'm very happy that you're feeling better, but one more remark like that out of you and I'll kill you myself. I have to work with these people, year after year, and if you upset one of them, you upset all of them. It will take me years to repair a remark like that for Schneider Industries."

"It's all right Sistina, if you have to work harder, I'll give you a raise."

"I'm not asking for a fucking raise, I'm asking you to return to normal. Business is business, if you want to fuck around with Even that's fine. We are in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. Act like you are a major player in world economics, not like some kid with a chip on your shoulder."

"Alright teacher, I have been spanked for today. Let's go back and see what Miss Wallistron has to say."

When they walked back in her office, she was bracketed by the defense minister, Peter Hullquist on her right, and Per Bouland, on her left.

"Ministers, this is Mister Dycke Schneider of Schneider industries. Mister Schneider would you take out your little toy please?"

Dycke placed the metal object on the table and waited for their next move.

The defense minister took out took out a high-end 4g mp3 recording device, placed it with in inches of the box Dycke put down, and asked him to tell them about the beginnings of the Schneider industries.

Dycke accommodated them for about five minutes. He said, "If that's not enough information for you we are leaving."

Mister Bouland said, "I believe that will be quite enough Mister Schneider."

He rewound the machine to the beginning, and hit play. After 15 seconds, he fast forwarded it, and hit play again. He did this several times until the numbers on the machine matched where he turned it off originally.

"Why has Doctor Luck not put this on the market? It would be another one of his major moneymakers."

"Doctor Luck doesn't always look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. He also looks out for his nation's welfare. He gifted this item to the President of the United States, as well as its patents and technical information. He also told the president not to have the agencies try it on him, because he had already found a way to defeat it."