There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great Doctor, I like talking to you. Where do you live?"

"I live just outside of Boston."

"Do you like the winters there?"

"I do, but my bones don't."

"What would you think about moving to Charleston South Carolina, and working on a retainer for me?"

"I would have to close down my practice, and sell my house, but other than that, what are we talking about in the form of the retainer?"

"What do you think doctor, would $6 million a year be too little?"

"I think I should have worn a higher number when I played basketball. Do you know everything about everything Mister Schneider?"

"It's a curse, and a blessing Doctor Russell. I have a photographic memory, with total recall. I see it once, and I can't forget it. Payne has a photographic memory, but she doesn't have total recall. It drives her nuts sometimes."

"Do you think she would see me?"

"Not in 1 billion years Doctor. She would know what you were there for, and her defenses would come up instantly."

"What if I call her, and tell her I am your psychiatrist. I need to speak to her in reference to you. I fear you are going to have a nervous breakdown very soon. You refuse to take medication, because you're about to undertake a very important project, and your actions are manic at best."

"You can try it Doctor, but I'm not sure if she'll care. At this moment, her only thought is for Zoey to stay here with her until the spacecraft takes off. After that it won't matter, because what Teddy said will come to pass."

"You are absolutely sure of that, aren't you?"

"As sure as I am in this chamber."

"Let me think for a while to see if I can come up with an alternate plan to keep this tragedy from coming about."

"When you complete your move down to Charleston, you can open your own practice again, and do your speeches, but if I need you, I want you by my side as quickly as possible."

"For $6 million a year, I'll sprout wings."

"Did I tell you we have six lovely buildings where you can get discounted rent and lovely office space?"

"No, you left that out."

"I'll let my mother show you her building first. My mother-in-law can show you her building second. Marty can show your her building next. Don't argue with Marty, you will live to regret it. Steve, my brother-in-law, will show you his building. And Fiona or Bob will show you theirs. Either Payne or I will show you around our building. It's part of the bylaws of our association. It keeps the owners in touch with the people that are buying, and selling their units. Most of our buildings have over 90 percent occupancy rates, even though our maintenance fees are quite high. We keep them there to make sure the place always look immaculate, and there are very few complaints about it."

**********************

As the aircraft taxied up to the Schneider Industries terminal, US Customs was waiting for it. Fiona and Bob exited the aircraft, and presented their passports.

The customs agent asked, "Do you have anything to declare?"

Bob said, "No, but I'm glad there will be sunlight here in the morning. I don't understand how people can work without it. Here comes our luggage."

"These went through customs in Sweden. You are cleared to go."

"Thank you officer."

They walked into the terminal, and as soon as the doors were closed, the two suitcases were put into large brown boxes, sealed with striped red tape, marked Factory 1, EXPEDITE.

The boxes were in a truck and on their way to the factory in five minutes.

*********************

A call was placed to Temple Texas. Even picked up the line.

"This is Even Luck, and if you're not that scrawny bastard from South Carolina calling me at 12:30 AM, I'm going to send people to kill you."

"I'm not him. I just wanted you to know your package has arrived safely. Good night Doctor."

"I'll call you in the morning with details. Good night."

"Jennifer get up."

"What's the matter Even, aren't you feeling well?"

"I have something you need to take care of immediately."

"What is it, what is so important that you can't do it yourself?"

"I could take care of it myself, but it's better if you do it with me."

"What do you want even?"

"I have an erection, and I want to take advantage of you now."

"You took advantage of me a few hours ago."

"That was yesterday, this is today."

"I'm going to drill a hole in the wall for you."

"As long as you are on the other side of the hole it's fine with me. I'll be able to reach you."

"You and that monster of yours. When God made you, she must have turned the next nine boys into girls."

"You say the nicest things."

"Okay Doctor, but I am on top this time. You nearly drove me through the mattress last night."

"Maybe I should get a sheet of plywood and put it underneath the mattress."

"We have a sheet of plywood underneath the mattress. You've probably turned it into sawdust."

"I'll check it Saturday. If it needs replacing, I'll show it to Gordon to see if he can come up with something better to replace it with."

"Why not show it to Holden, he's younger."

"The closer we get to launching date, the moodier Gordon gets. Even with his last invention, he was only happy for a few days, and then returned to sulking at work. I'm trying to keep him busy, without making him feel he's doing busy work, but there is not that much more to do. It would be nice if he met someone at the wedding Saturday, but I doubt it.

"Alright Even let's get down to business, how do you want me this morning: cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, or linear cowgirl?"

"I love when I can suck on your toes, while you're fucking me Jen. You look like a teenage gymnast doing a split and riding my cock at the same time."

"Your wish is my command, but control yourself. I don't want that monster of yours in my stomach."

"Would I do that to you?"

"Would I shove my fist up your ass, and pull your heart out if you did?"

"Yes you would."

"Then you have your answer dear. Help me climb on board this fucking thing."

"Aptly named dear."

"Why is our fighting always like foreplay? I am always wet and ready for you."

"It's very easy dear. You are always horny, just like me."

"God, you are big. Are you taking Dick supplements?"

"Do you think I should?"

"If you want to kill me, go ahead."

"You need a pedicure dear. You are nails are chipping."

"You have more than 8 inches of your cock in my pussy, and you're worried about my nails? Give me a break Even, and pay attention to what's going on."

"I am dear; I'm sucking on your toes."

Jennifer heard music coming from Gordon's room.

"We've awoken our son dear."

"We must tell him to go to sleep with his earbuds in, so he can listen to String Theory Projections, instead of us."

"I don't believe strings are his problem."

"Payne has her head up her ass and locked. There's nothing we can do about it yet."

"Oh fuck, Even, I'm getting ready to cum."

"Squeeze me tight, and I'll cum with you."

"Squeeze you tight? I can barely move with you in there."

"You are so easy Jennifer, and so lovely."

"Fuck You Even, I am cuming."

"Hold on for a while Jen, I'm not ready."

"That's too bad Even, because I am."

"If you cum before I'm ready, I'm going to spank you."

Gordon yelled, "Spank her dad, I'm next."

"Put your earbuds in, I'm going to strangle your father."

"I won't be able to hear that mom. I'd rather hear him spank you. It's my evenings entertainment."

"I'm going to poison you in the morning Gordon, leave us alone."

"Yes mommy."

"Do you see what a horrible effect you've had on my son?"

"Did he keep your mind off cuming?"

"Yes he did."

"I love that boy."

"It's not going to last forever Even, so get a move on it."

"Is that a romantic thing to say to your husband, while we're making love?"

"I'm getting ready to cum again. I don't care if you are in Wyoming; I'm going to do it without you this time."

"Tell me when babe, I'm ready."

"A few more seconds, here it comes Even. Here it comes, if you get any bigger you going to split me in half. Now, now Even here it is."

As soon as Jennifer started to scream, I moved my hips and forced her onto her back. She felt her muscles spasm, her ovaries quake and she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard.

Seconds later she felt her insides being bathe by my sperm, and she started screaming again as a second orgasm overpowered her completely. Her third scream had nothing to do with sex.

"You bastard I'm going to have to change the sheets again dammit. When are you going to learn to cum just a little bit instead of flooding me, and everything around me? Every time you get near me I have to wash a load of sheets the next day"

"You will not have to change the sheets tonight dear, and you will sleep in a dry spot."

"There is no dry area in the middle of the bed."

"There is one." He hoisted her up onto his chest, and covered her.

"Thank you darling." She slept very well for the rest of the night.

************************************

(Friday 4:45 AM)

The Schneider 767 pulled up in front of the gate and it was immediately surrounded by police and customs vehicles.

Dycke said, "Oh no, not again. Everyone stay in your seats, we are about to be searched again."

Customs agents boarded the aircraft. "Good morning Mister Schneider, do you have anything to declare?"

"No we don't, but feel free to check the airplane just like the Swedes did before we left. Why don't you just use a Geiger counter to see if we have any radioactive material on-board? That's what they accused us of trying to smuggle out of their country. I can personally guarantee you; we have not done anything illegal, while we were in Sweden."

"I would love to Mister Schneider, but three Swedish ministers swore under oath that you have stolen that material, and smuggled it out of the country."

"Okay, how do you want to work it? My people are exhausted from the long flight. Do you want to open their luggage, check it for the 20 pounds of material we are supposed to have stolen, and let them go home one at a time? Or do you want to weigh each one, and then let them go home."

"We are going to have to open each one and check it. Then we can let that person go."

"Fine, I'll send my people outside to identify their luggage. I will stay inside the aircraft until you're finished."

30 minutes later, all the people that were on the aircraft were on their way home. The only piece of luggage left was Dycke's and they checked his thoroughly.

Other agents went through the aircraft with a fine toothcomb. They had handheld Geiger counter's and they checked everywhere. They went through the spaces underneath, and above the flight deck, and found nothing. They checked the wheel wells, and the septic tanks, and still came up empty.

The lead customs agent said, "Mister Schneider, I've known you, and worked with your company for almost 15 years. When you've had something to declare, you have always declared it. I don't know what happened over in Sweden, but if I were you, I would get my lawyer's ready to sue someone over there for defamation of character."

"Thank you very much, but right now all I want you to do is contact the Swedish authorities and tell them exactly what you did here, and tell them we had no contraband on this aircraft. They checked it before we left, and you checked it when we arrived. Those three ministers are angry with me, because I didn't offer them a bribe to get the material I needed. I don't work that way. I'm going home now to get some sleep. I have to be at the factory early in the morning to see if we can find another metal to use besides the one we wanted."

"Good night Mister Schneider, sleep well."

"Thank you, I'm sure it will."

************

Dycke climbed into the back of the SUV and told Tom to take him directly to the factory.

"Boss you need some sleep, before Doctor Luck calls you."

"Call the factory Lucas. Ask them to set up a bed for me in a quiet area so I can get some sleep. Then call Fiona, and tell her she is to be at the factory at 9 AM."

"Boss, I would rather take a gun and shoot myself then call Fiona at 6:00 AM."

"Why is everyone so afraid of Fiona? She's a pussycat."

"She's a pussycat, with nine inch nails. Don't you remember you fired her?"

"I don't remember firing her."

"Boss you never forget anything, regardless of how insignificant it is."

"Call the factory and give them my instructions. Then give me your phone, and I'll call Fiona."

"Thank you boss."

*****************

Dycke punched in her number, and Bob answered.

"Yes."

"Give her the phone."

"She's going to shoot you."

"No she won't."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"You are to be at the factory at 9 AM. If you yell at me again, I will put you on the floor in seven seconds, instead of eight."

"I am free of you at last, you obnoxious bastard. I have enough money to retire in style, for the rest of my life."

"Fiona, do you know how much I love, and respect you?"

"Dycke, do you know how much you get on my nerves when you are like this?"

"How often am I like this Fiona? How often does my personal life interfere with my professional life? I never interfere with you, and your handling of my businesses. How many CEOs can say that to their chief financial officer, and their right-hand woman? It would take four people to replace you, and I would not trust any of them, the way I trust you. Do you realize I didn't fire you yesterday?"

"Yes you did. You fired me in front of 40 people, and you did it in writing."

"One day you are going to read your contract Fiona."

"What did you do to me this time Dycke?"

"You didn't sign the paper in front of everyone, so it's void."

"I swear to God Dycke, I'm going to kill you."

"It's not my fault you didn't read the contract. In three years when this one runs out, I'm going to give you a choice; you can work without a contract so you can quit any time, and any day you want, or you can work with a contract, like you have now, but you must read it first."

"Do I have to tell you which one I'm going to take?"

"I want you to take the one you feel most comfortable with. I don't want you to feel trapped. I know you have enough money to retire, and you can always sell your building, and become independently wealthy. Now get your ass out of bed, take your shower, do you girly things, and get your ass to the factory by 9 AM."

"I hate you Dycke."

"I love you Fiona, I have since the first moment I saw you."

"Bastard."

"You know both my parents, how can you possibly say that to me?"

"Fuck off; I have to take a shower."

"Take one with Bob; he will settle your nerves."

"I'll be late."

"I'll forgive you."

"Your pain in the ass Dycke."

"That's Bob's problem, not mine."

"I'll see you at the factory, and then I'll kill you."

"It was heartwarming to talk to you Fiona."

"Go to hell Dycke."

"I'll forgive you for being late, but not too late."

*****************

"Get out of bed Bob I have to take a shower."

"How does your taking a shower effect me?"

"Dycke said you would settle my nerves."

"I thought you had to be at the factory at 9 o'clock."

"Dycke said if I took a shower with you, he would forgive me for being late."

"You have a wonderful boss."

"Don't ever say that to me, I'm going to kill him one day."

"He's in the same unfortunate group I am. You always say you're going to kill me one day."

"Get your ass out of bed and get into the shower. I need you to calm my nerves."

"Aren't you happy the kids are out of the house? You can scream as loud as you want."

"Don't pat yourself on the back before it happens."

"Have I ever let you down?"

"No."

"Then go to the bathroom, start the shower, and begin thinking about what you want me to do. I'll be right behind you. Maybe I'll be in your behind soon afterwards."

"You are a perverted bastard."

"I am your perverted bastard. Now do what I told you to do, and get ready for me."

"You were always bossy. It was one of the things I hated about you."

"How late do you want to be for work?"

"I'm going, I'm going."

*********************

"It's 10:30 Fiona, where the hell have you been?"

"It took Bob a long time to unfrazzle my nerves."

"Do you want me to set up an appointment with Doctor Russell for you?"

"No, I prefer the way Bob does it."

"I can understand your feelings about doing it Bob's way. However, you are going to have to start at 6 o'clock, instead of 7 o'clock, so you can be to work on time."

"I've just got off the phone with Even, and this is what I need. You are not to tell anyone what he's doing. This is between you and me. His family group has found a way to send messages back to Earth faster than the speed of light. When I told him it's impossible, he laughed at me, and asked me why I went to Sweden to get Vanadium. It was the missing link in their formula.

Dycke uncovered his desk and showed Fiona what they had to build. She looked at it in awe, but did not understand anything that was on the diagram.

"What am I looking at boss?"

"You are looking at the future of space communication. Do you remember when our people were on the moon, there was always a delay between the time they spoke, and the time it was received here on earth?"

"Yes, but it was only for a half second or so."

"Now think of how long it would take for communications between Mars and Earth. The moon is only 239,000 miles from here. Mars is 140 million miles away. The speed of light is 16,104,000,000 miles per day. That's 186,000,000 miles per second.

Even's little group believes they can bring the speed of communications up to four times the speed of light. That's 744,000,000 miles per second. This will make communication between Mars (140 Million miles away) and the Earth instantaneous."

"How hard is it going to be to build these things, and how big are they going to be?"

"Our engineers are still sleeping off yesterday's flight. They will be in later today. I would give a rough estimate of about seven feet long, four feet in diameter, and with four, self sealing, interior chambers."

"It looks like it's going to be a bitch to make here. How are they going to make them in space?"

"That's a question I will ask the engineers, when they get here. Even won't have enough room in the spacecraft to carry 16 of them on the Good Luck 1. That's why he only wants six assembled, and parts for 10 more. Heaven knows he will have enough time to assemble each one before firing them off towards Earth."

"How are you going to test this thing?"

"We can't, and he knows it. He can only try it when he is in space."

"Can we use the vacuum chamber at the Kennedy?"

"It's a good thought, but it would tip Even's hand, and he wouldn't want that to happen."

"I hate giving him something untested."

"I agree, but this time I have no choice. Have you had breakfast?"

"No, I got laid instead."

"Good, neither did I, but I didn't get laid. Let's go to the cafeteria and have something to eat. I'm starving."

"You are going to eat?"

"Yes, Doctor Russell really helped me. We were able to talk, uninterrupted, for the whole trip home. He's moving to Charleston, on a $6 million a year retainer."

"Why $6 million, why not 5 or 10?"

"It was the number on his jersey."

"Of course, you knew that without asking him."

"Yes I did."

"May I how you knew that information?"

"I was watching a basketball game, and during a time out they showed all the retired jerseys of the Boston Celtics players. Doctor Russell was one of them, and his jersey was number 6."

"I totally hate you Dycke."

"Would you like me to tell you the numbers of all the other retired players in the history of the Boston Celtics?"