They Love Them Older and Busty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And soon the cock erupts gallons upon gallons of cum across her chest and face. Some of his jizz ends up in a pool at the base of her neck; he dips the head of his pole into it and starts to paint each nipple and areola with his own cum.

She smiles. "Really you shot a large load, mister! Do I satisfy you? Do my big titties satisfy you?"

"These mature knockers are made for fun!" he laughs.

"Watch what you've done to them, you perv fucker!" and with that she offers her milkers to his gaze.

"You little old tease!" Nick exclaims, easily scooping my little mom from the deck and lifting her body up in the air, like a weightless doll; her sticky boobs swing deliciously a couple of inches from his mouth.

"I can do you anyhow anytime I want, little pet! Remember that!! You're no more than a toy, an old fleshy sex-toy for young men!" His lips place a wet kiss over the mole on her left tit and she squirms helplessly in his powerful arms.

Too much for me: I can't stop to squirt an abundant load out of my penis.

Tom chuckles from the opposite edge. "The girl looks safe and snug, now, in your hands!"

"The little puppy needs some cleaning!" Nick says, cradling mom like a child, as he walks to the deeper water, where he dips her up and down, alternately. She shrieks loudly, in a girlish like giggles, but it is quite evident, from the tone of her voice, that she loves the way her black predator is manipulating her.

They are in the center of the pool. Nick has never released mom from his embrace, and Tom has joined them. The two young men are groping and pawing at my mature mom's ripe flesh.

Sometimes she lets out high pitched screams of joy, preceded and followed by obscene laughs from the two blacks.

"Pal, the old milf is fresh like a teen! Touch here!" one says.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . this ass is smooth like silk!" the second one replies.

"Go inside her, Tom! The mummy loves it!"

Tom doesn't need encouragement, and now mom's high screams fill the air: "Nnnnooooo!!!. . . aaahhh. . . uughhhhh. . . aaaiiiyyyyeeeee. . . bastard. . bastard. . . eeeeeewwwwwwww. . .!"

Tom's member has entered her anus.

Then he hooks his arms under her legs and pushes her back against him, making her pussy open and available. She is held up by him in the air, when Nick steps forwards, mauls her breasts with his big hands and slowly slides into her pussy.

They have double penetrated my lovable mother, and now they are going to double pump her.

"Ooooohhhh. . . two big cocks. . . you split me. . . you ruin me. . ." she pants, struggling between the two young strong men.

But they ignore her and move back and forth, in unison, drilling her holes. Her legs are wrapped around Nick's hips, while he cups her delicious butt and Tom plays, from behind, with her gorgeous tits.

Now the three of them stay in the shallow area, so I can watch better the sex session.

"Scott!" one of them calls me from the pool. "D'you enjoy what you see? Your mom is happy with us! Listen her! She finally has stopped masturbating herself, 'cause her sissy faggot hubby has gone and she has found the cocks of her life!"

It's true: now mom's voice is full of passion and her cries of pain have disappeared. She is sandwiched between their dicks, she wiggles between them, she flops between them like a rag doll.

"Ooooohhhhh god. . . oooohhhh god. . .!" she wails.

Without getting out of her ass, Tom grabs both her wrists in one hand and lift them up, over her head, exposing her pale hairless armpits.

"Help yourself, bro!" he says, nibbling hungrily on one of them; his free hand is still cupped, with love, around her left breast.

Nick follows him on the other armpit, while transferring one hand from one ass cheek to her right breast.

These studs totally own my mom: she is an instrument of sex, each part of her body being played for their pleasure and for her intimate joy.

The trio is locked together and the two males walk in the water carrying mom, suspended in the air by a pair of dicks firmly inserted in her holes.

"Never tried this before, baby?" Tom asks.

"Nnnnnnooooo. . . never. . . only one man each time!"

"Thanks to us, lil one," Nick intervenes "from now on you can play these games with son's football team!"

"Yeah! Good idea! The boys, there, have a hot for you, don't they?" Tom exclaims, and I have a shock. Because mom told me she never fucked with them, but Rudy. Did she tell me the truth?"

"I've never fucked with them! I swear!" It's like mom has read in my mind.

"Nothing at all?" he insists.

"Only some fondling, just for once!" she explains.

"Fondling? What fondling?"

"Mainly my tits!" she admits. "They always said I have super-boobs and repeatedly asked me to show them off. Finally I pleased them and it was a feast!"

"A feast?"

"Yes! Everyone wanted to touch and suck on them. The boys were crazy. I was denuded of all clothes but my panties. I am very short and about ninety pounds: kind of child for those muscled, tall football players. They started to scoop me up in their arms, passing me from one to other, without letting me touch the ground. And I had to let them take picture of me groped by each of them and cradled like a little baby! But they didn't try to rip off my panties and rape me. They only wanted to have a tit party with the team's busty mascot. They wanted to respect Scott's mom!"

"Respect, you say!!" I shout out. "What kind of respect? They had fun with your boobs, they took photos of you half naked, they played with you like a toy! When did all of it happen?"

"Honey, don't be angry! It happened! Stop!! Remember? Two months ago you had flu and you couldn't join the match! Your team won and they asked me to share with them some snacks!"

Mom cannot continue: Tom and Nick carry her towards the other side of the pool, still impaled back and forth between them.

Nothing remains to me but to watch, from my place, the sexual performances of two big black horny studs with their little white prey, my mom.

And finally the gigantic frame of John comes in from the backyard door. He is not alone: an apparently naked female's body is held in his arms. They are talking together and immediately I recognize Helen's sweetly chirping voice: the big stud is carrying like a trophy my mom's best friend, my best friend's mom.

In a rush I pick up my shorts to cover, as best as I can, my nudity.

"Hi, Aunt Helen!" I exclaim "What are you doing up there?"

"Hi, Scott!" she waves to me with one hand, the other one firmly wrapped around John's bull neck. "It's so romantic being carried all the way by a handsome young man!" She smiles seductively.

"Baby Helen joins us!" John says. "Our group got a new member!"

Just in this moment Tom gets out of the pool, and my exhausted mom is helplessly cradled like a child in his arms. He is walking towards us with a large smile of satisfaction on his face.

"Baby, meet my friend Tom!" John says to Helen.

"My god," she exclaims "they are naked!! What. . . what is all this?"

"Our party, sweetie! And you're part of it, now!"

"Wooowww!!!" Nick booms out, from the edge of the pool, where he is sitting on. "Two old chicks carried at the same time by two young guys! What a fun!!"

"Baby, the guy over there is my friend Nick!" John completes the introductions.

Now Tom has joined the couple. "Baby," he tells Helen, showing off my half- conscious mom, still dazed from the long sexual assaults by the two horny studs "your friend Carol loves the black guys! Watch how happily she lays in my arms!"

"Put her down, you black brute! She's not your toy!" Helen protests.

"That's wrong!!!" Tom laughs sarcastically. "Your cute little friend is just a delicious plaything! My plaything! My human toy!" And with that he plants a sonorous kiss and a delicate bite on one of mom's jiggling tits, getting a soft kitten-like moan from her lips.

"Let's be more cozy!" John says, reaching a large couch where he sits down heavily, putting Helen sideways on his thighs.

Holy shit! I've never seen her in the nude before; and the minuscule garment around her body is leaving nothing to the imagination of the adorable prosperity of her gorgeous flesh.

The giant stud, who holds her, has put one hand on her belly, titillating the lovable button, while the finger-tips of his other hand run slowly over the generously exposed skin of her left tit's outer side.

Rudy's mom is next to be devoured by this dominant hunk; and I'm ready to watch all the action.

Tom is sitting on the same couch, with mom settled sideways in his lap, so that both the women are facing each other. The vicious black hands rummage possessively the unblemished flesh of mom's white body, while his mouth works on her upper arms and armpits, before pressing his lips to hers, in a deep passionate kiss.

"Watch your friend, Helen, watch how carefully Tom satisfies little Carol's needs!" John softly speaks to his prey, his fingers continuously checking the smooth exposed skin of her boob.

She seems to not really be aware of his petting: evidently, she has not yet recovered from the surprise of being thrown into this hot session.

John is more and more intrusive. What my friend Rudy would say if he could see his beloved mom so intimately caressed by this giant of a young man who is freely fingering most of her left tit flesh and running his enormous hand over her delicate belly and inner thighs, very close to her sex? What Rudy would say if he could see this hunk of a stud nuzzling her right under arm?

My god! John is well determined to fuck her, and she can't resist him. Exactly like my mom.

"Hey, aunt Helen! Rudy wouldn't be happy with you!" I exclaim, while John's hand sneaks under the triangle of the micro bra, openly closing his palm over an abundant tit.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . no, John. . . not this way. . .!!" she shrieks, but he doesn't care.

"Who's Rudy?" he asks.

"My. . . my older son!" she answers meekly.

"How old?"

"Nineteen!"

"Okay, babe! This gift is for Rudy!" And without hesitation, rapidly, with expertness, John reaches behind her and unties the knots which hold her micro bra in place; he pulls off the garment and makes it dangle, from his fingers, over her twin nipples, back and forth. "I'll tell him his big titted mom doesn't need it, 'cause she's in the hands of her new boyfriend!"

He plays with the skimpy cloth for a couple of minutes, then he throws it into the pool.

Rudy's mom topless! What a sight: her explosive boobs, full of milk, in plain view in all their glory for everybody to see! Up to now mom's tits were the most beautiful set I had seen, but now I'm staring at something which surpasses any imagination. Two white full globes, shaped like pears and larger than cantaloupes, capped by a pair of pink wide areolae and long nipples, covered by a smooth porcelain-like skin: their succulent flesh is only asking to be relished and devoured to satiety.

"Christ, baby, how big are these puppies?" John says. Helen's mammaries bounce like water balloons in his palms.

She doesn't answer.

"How big are they?" he booms out in her ears. "Tell me, slut, don't get me angry! And call me daddy! Understand?"

Yes. . . yes. . . daddy. . . don't hurt me! Double E, daddy, they're double E!" she whispers, frightened by his tone.

"Pal, these two chicks could win any bazooms contest!" Tom shouts out, grasping one of mom's tits.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . " John says. Then he turns to me with a vicious grin on his face, cupping and caressing Helen's melons. "Watch, boy, watch all this flesh in my hands! Silk and butter!"

"Please, John. . . please, daddy. . . don't talk this way. . . . I'm not a whore. . . I'm married, I'm a mother!" she begs, pathetically trying to get control of the situation.

"Married, you say! You're a teaser, baby! You came here showing all your goods off and now you claim that you're married! No chance, slut! I want a woman all nature in my lap! Tits, ass and cunt!!" he exclaims. Then, abruptly, he hooks with his fingers the edge of the tiniest thong patch and rips it off. "I don't need this stuff!!" The destroyed piece of cloth flies to ground, two meters from the couple.

John has completely denuded Helen and the highly intoxicating scene, before my eyes, of Rudy's mom, with her voluptuous mature body all enveloped in the sinewy arms of a gigantic young brute, ready to shoot a river of cum deep in her insides, is driving me to madness.

"What. . . what are you doing. . . " she yells, taken by surprise by his action; but John has already slipped his hand between her thighs, brushing his fingers against her pussy lips and clitoris.

"Jeeeezzzz, baby, what a sweet pussy! No hair. . . like a child!" he exclaims.

"Nnnnnnooooooo. . . you can't. . . you can't. . . I've a husband. . . I'm not yours. . . " she screams.

"So good, baby. . . so good!" he continues his intimate exploration.

Helen is helplessly struggling, but he is in charge and the blonde woman is no match for the aroused stud.

"Hel, dear!" mom exclaims, finally coming back to her senses, still cradled in Tom's arms. "Don't fight, Hel: these boys are full of energies and strength. Believe me, it's my experience! They are young, they love the mature women like us, they are full of stamina, they always want sex! These guys" she continues, pointing at the two blacks "handled me over and over, this morning; and yesterday; and the day before yesterday! They used me in every way! And I've never had such big beautiful cocks in my life! Try them, Hel!"

"Did you hear, baby?" John tells Helen. "We turned your friend into a little obedient chick. Now she calls me daddy and I, being her daddy, carry her, the little child, in my arms all around here, in front of her aroused son, before filling her micro pussy with my monster tool!"

"You sadistic bastard!" Helen exclaims. "And you want to give me the same treatment!" Now she seems to accept the manipulation of her pubes.

"Yes, ma'am. 'Cause you're a spitting image of your friend; two mature, short, big boobed bimbos: the best older females to be played by some young muscled guys!"

"My god, you're so huge!" she says, with a look of fear in her eyes.

"Yeah, baby. . . and you're my little plaything! Watch. . . watch my hand, chick! I can cover all of your crotch!"

"It's so dirty. . . it's a sin. . . I'm not your wife. . . ohhhhhhhhh!"

"But you love it! Don't you, slut?" His thumb flicks her clit, while two fingers are pistoning in and out of her cunt and his other hand is gently playing with her left gorgeous tit-flesh, nipple and areola.

"Ooooohhhhhhh. . . myyyyyyyy. . . oooooohhhhhh. . ." she moans loudly "yeeeessss. . . yeeessss. . . please. . . again. . . ohhhhh. . . again!"

"It's nice, yeah? You want more, yeah?" he grins.

"Uuuuhhhhhh. . . uuuuuhhhh. . . yeeessss. . . you son of a bitch. . ." she groans.

"Will you yield to me, like your friend?" he asks without pity. "Are you my girl? Say it, little chick, say it to your daddy!!"

"Yes, yes," Helen finally surrenders "I'm your woman, your girl"!

"Who am I for you, little child?" He dominates her.

"My daddy, John, you're my big daddy. . . make me yours, daddy!!!"

He bends his head to hers and kisses her lips like an aroused lover.

"Time for another position, baby!" he exclaims; in a quick motion he lifts her up, before lowering her down, barefoot on the ground, standing up in front of him, between his legs.

"Make the same, pal!" he invites Tom.

"Sure!" the black guy agrees.

Now mom and Helen stay side to side, both of them fully naked, their trembling beautiful asses shaking sexily before my eyes.

"Enjoy the sight, boy!" John calls out to me. "Watch how we own the old babes!!"

And, simultaneously, he and his friend reach their hands out and grab mom and Helen jutting boobs.

High feminine squeals follow.

"Whose these bouncy jugs are, hottie?" John roars to his woman, running his palms over her erect nipples and pigmented areolae.

Then SLAP SLAP SLAP: a sound of flesh against flesh fills up the air, as his hands hit hardly and repeatedly Helen's boobs.

"Stop! Stop! Please! Please! Stop!" she shrieks.

"This is to remember you who's your owner, little chick! Whose these jugs are?"

"Yours. . . they're yours. . ." she says sobbing.

"Yours, who?" he insists.

"Yours, daddy!" Helen submits: John is imposing his "daddy" role also on her, after my mom.

He massages, then squeezes viciously her raw reddened tit-flesh.

"Careful, John!" she warns him. "I'm lactating!"

"Lactating! Yeah. . . yeah. . . did you hear, guys? The boobed slut is a cow!!" he exclaims enthusiastically. "And my stomach is damn well greedy of some fresh warm milk spilling out of some tasty fat jugs like these ones!"

"Nooooo. . . nooooo. . . you can't. . . please. . . don't do this to me. . . I beg you. . . please sir. . . please daddy. . ." she implores.

"Woooowww!!!" Nick and Tom shout out in unison. "Don't suck them dry, pal! Let some food for me in those udders! I'm thirsty!" one claims. "And me too!" the other echoes.

My god, what a fun! Rudy's mother milk drained! Here, by all the group. Including myself!"

John crosses his legs and presses his hairy thighs against her hips: She can't escape, while his large hands manhandle playfully her round soft orbs, lifting hefting squeezing them.

"Watch your friend, child!" he tells mom, whose tits are manipulated by Tom. "Now I'm going to use this little wife anyway I want and you're going to watch all the milk I'll make spill out of these bazoombas, 'cause she's my little bitch, my whore, my slave! She's mine, mine, all mine and you'll hear her beg me for more and orgasm when I'll fuck her pussy and her ass!"

"Ooooooohhhhhh. . . oooooohhhhhh. . ." Helen moans and closes her eyes, when his captor rolls each nipple between thumb and finger.

"Do my hands feel good on your tits, little chick?" he asks, squeezing together her breasts like bread dough, before sucking both her nipples at the same time.

"Ooooohhhhhh. . . it's nasty. . . nasty. . . you bastard!" she yells.

But the young giant doesn't stop. And as he licks, mauls, bites the mass of Helen's succulent flesh, I toss away my shorts and start to furiously stroke my dick.

Finally the milk spurts out: two long white streams, a pair of twin jets flying out of her nipples into the air, before landing against John's large torso.

He plunges his head into her leaking mammaries and sucks from both her nubs: at first one, then the other.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . ." Helen moans.

"Ooooooohhhhhh. . . my god!" mom exclaims, at the scene.

"Yeahhhh. . . all of us want drink from these bags! We got a cow, here!" Tom says, running his hands all over mom's body and kissing one tit.

Beside them, John is taking full possession of Helen's breasts: he licks and sucks her nipples, he feeds from them, he gulps down more and more of her milk.

Rudy's mother is used by this hunk of a man like a toy, because he drains her tits at his pleasure, ignoring her cries.

When, satiated, he raises his head from her rack, his hands grasp the two mounds and cup their quivering roundness in a dominant way. Some rivulets of milk, still spewing from her juicy jugs, are leaking through his squeezing fingers.

"You like to be sucked, little one, don't you?" John asks.

"Oh, you're too much for me!" she mews. "Too strong! I wasn't expecting a guy so ravenous like you! You devour your woman!"

"Yeah, little pussy! And you haven't seen the best part of me. When I'll fuck the piss and the shit out of you!" his sardonic laugh echoes in the air. "Now come here baby girl! Stay in my arms!" And with that he scoops her up, while I can't help to increase my jerking off at the sight of my friend's mom held up and carried like a child by this young giant.