They Love Them Older and Busty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns around in his arms, wanting his attention to her second breast. He complies and in few seconds her chest is all wet with his saliva.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh. . . you're great, daddy. . . I love you, I'm yours!"

And now "daddy" has become unstoppable. Her round body nestled to his and the feeling of her smooth skin are driving him insane: he wants to plunge his mouth into the softness of her juicy curves. One of his hands is more than sufficient to hold in position mom's small frame: so, with his free hand he unwraps her hands from his neck and circles her wrists.

"Your armpits taste so succulent!" he shouts out, and rubs his tongue all over her flesh: upper arms, shoulders and, mainly, the hairless creamy amazing hollows of her salty underarms.

"Oooohhhh my god. . . yeeeessss. . . it's so good. . . suck. . . suck harder, daddy. . . lick my flesh, make me your toy!"

"You want me, don't you? A young stallion for the little old hot wife! I make you my toy, my child, my little slut! I drain your juices. . . I fuck and eat you, I make you scream of joy like never before!"

"Oooooooohhhhhh. . . yeah. . . yeah. . . my stallion. . . you're my young stallion!" she yells.

"Your stallion. . .yeah. . ." he laughs, and, like handling a weightless package, John lifts mom very easily, by her hips, over his head, before lowering her down, with her thighs leaning on his shoulders. She is facing him, up in the air, supported by his large hands.

"Kiss me. . . I want your kisses, big daddy. . . kiss my clit. . . my pussy, my thighs!" she begs shamelessly in a high voice, moving her cunt tighter into his watering mouth..

"Christ, baby, I want you so bad!" he exclaims, and his mouth literally devours the offered dish of her love box, his tongue swirling inside her. Mom's moans get louder and louder, when he darts in and out, deeper and deeper, in her sex channel.

Then, without moving his face from her vagina, he walks along the backyard to his friends. Mom whines in pleasure, as John is carrying her.

"Watch, bro," Nick says to Tom "watch how the little mouse enjoys her daddy!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . she's glued to him!"

"Uh. . . uh. . . uh. . . uuhhhh. . . uuhhhh. . . uuuuuhhhhh. . . " she howls, now, as her breasts jiggle violently.

"Your husband didn't satisfy you from long time, little wife, did he? Your fucking hungry old pussy wants the big young cocks! You want the big young dudes!"

John's tongue swirls and twirls her clit, her body tenses in pleasure, her luscious smooth thighs envelope his head, while she utters high cries.

"Yeeeessss. . . yeeeesssss. . . you make me happy. . . you're my daddy. . . I cum in your mouth, John. . . swallow my juices, daddy!"

The vision of mom's naked body, used like a piece of fuck meat by this human tower of strength that she calls "daddy", is too much for my dick, which becomes hard from desire. Helen stands up on the floor, where John has deposited her, no more than one meter from me: I grab her arm and pull her to me, between my spread thighs, facing away. Her massive mammaries are finally available to my horny palms. I cup like mad her jelly-like orbs from behind and squeeze: a pair of hard long nubs protrude boldly from her rounded tit flesh.

"Helen, you're gorgeous. . . you're marvelous. . . jeeezzz what tits. . . big. .

bigger than mom's!" Her twin spheres of tight flesh are sending me in ecstasy.

"Scott. . . Scott. . . you shouldn't. . . we shouldn't. . ."

"Helen. . . your son made love with my mom, now I make love with his! All in the family!"

"You share the bed with your mom, Scott!"

"And you with your son, Helen! Lucky boy Rudy! A mom with these bazookas! Offered him every day!"

"Also your mom has big tits to offer!"

"Yeah, but here" I bounce her hooters in my hands, as though to check their weight "there is more flesh! White and mature!"

Both her nipples are between my thumbs and fingers: I squeeze them and she moans.

"I want your milk, baby, I want taste it!"

"Those guys just drained me!" she complains.

"Lemme try again, honey!" and I push her nipples together, until they touch themselves: I become delirious with pleasure.

"You pervert boy, you can't treat your auntie that way!" she pretends to protest, as two large drops of milk form on her nipples and start to leak down.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . " she lets out a little yelp, because I have turned her around and, reaching forward, I have brushed her nipples with my lips, making the drops becoming two streams of white warm liquid.

Instantly I suck both nipples and my mouth becomes full of her milk, as my free hand caresses her swollen boobs.

Helen gasps softly.

Her milk tastes divine: delicious and sweet.

"Oh God, Scott, yes! Suck my milk, honey! Oh yes, I like that! Oh god, suck. . suck!" she moans, melting in my arms.

I spend long minutes sucking her, drinking from her, till she is again dry. Then I cup her orbs into my palms, as my mouth founds its way to her neck and her lips, for a long French kiss.

I push again my face into her tits, mouthing and lapping her mammoth breasts, biting and pinching her nubs mercilessly, slobbering my tongue over any available inch of her silky smooth tit skin.

She does not resists, she enjoys it.

"Yes, baby, yes, don't stop, you're so nice, you make me feel so good!" she encourages me.

"Helen, you're a bombshell, an explosion of sex, with these oversized boobs! I love how they burst out of your petite mature frame!" I exclaim.

With one hand still wrapped around one breast, I rub the other hand down, over her navel, her hips, her ass, her inner thighs and finally her clean pussy. I press my palm onto her mound and against her clit.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . oh god oh god oh god . . ." she whispers.

I stroke her clit with my fingertip, before sliding an entire finger inside her dripping wet pussy.

"You're hot, baby, you're full of juice for me, sweetie!" I murmur in her ear.

She breathes heavily, her head rests onto my shoulder, as I scoops her love nectar with two fingers. Then her little hand cups my cock and balls.

"Yes, auntie, yes, play. . . play. . ." I incite her.

She is facing me, in all her glorious nudity.

"Keep sucking my clit, Scott, I'm cumming. . . cumming. . . cumming. . ." she begs.

And I lock my lips onto her clitoris, sucking it into in my mouth. I suck her, burying my face in her pussy, feeling her squirm and moan in full excitement, while her nipple grows harder and harder in my tightening grasp.

We are embraced in our hug, when some high squeals keep our attention. They are coming from mom: still holding her up in his arms, John has turned mom face dond, then he has lowered her, horizontally, till he can brush her front body (breasts, belly, pussy and thighs) against head and hard shaft of his monster cock.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . . god. . . it's crazy. . .!"

"You're my toy, little child! You get caresses from the king of cocks!" he exclaims.

It's quite evident that in our house John has found a female who fully satisfies his sexual desires. Here he can totally dominate my mom: a rich, married woman, used to be always obeyed by her numerous lovers; a mature, well looking, small body that he can abuse mercilessly, with his young, tall, muscled frame; a huge-titted (despite her petite size) housewife who gives him the exciting opportunity to handle her in any way, at his own pleasure, in front of myself (her son), like a helpless child. After denuding her, as soon as he entered our house, he forced her (till, finally, she accepts willingly) to stay always totally naked (or only clad in a skimpy cloth around her hips), showing off, for everybody to watch, her bursting out succulent mammaries.

Five minutes later. John has put my mom in the crook of one of his arms, her right hand wrapped around his neck; he walks towards the two blacks.

"Look, bro," Tom tells Nick "the little baby has found her baby-sitter!"

"Give us this bimbo, John! We also want babysit her!" Nick exclaims.

"With pleasure!" John says, easily transferring mom to Nick's arm, like a weightless thing.

She stays in Nick's arm's crook, now.

"That's my good girl, guys!" he says to all of us; and his free hand has already grabbed her left breast.

In a proud tone, mom turns her face to Helen, who is still wrapped to me, and says "These guys can't keep their hands far from my tits!"

"Cause you're a busty babe and these fabulous funbags are just made for our amusement!" Nick winks, as he continues to fondle mom's naked body.

"Thanks, uncle Nick!" mom smiles, clearly pleasured by his words and action. "I'm glad someone compliments me! And I see that also your baby appreciates my flesh!" she points to his hardened rod.

"Boy, your mommy's skin is so soft and her flesh so nice, I could feel her, this way, for hours! It's a fun to cuddle like a child and fuck like a slut a little sexy number like this old chick!" Nick tells me.

During the following fifteen/twenty minutes the two massive blacks feel my mom up, like handling a plaything.

She is passed from one to the other, never touching the poolside's floor. They squeeze her ass and she screams, they play with her pussy lips and she moans, they kiss her armpits and she whines, they feast on her mams and she squeals joyously.

"Never seen something like that, Scott!" Helen confesses to me. "She's so small and they're so large that it's like watching an infant played by two adults!"

"Amazing, Helen, simply amazing! I can't help to get horny by it!"

"You naughty boy. . . aaaaaahhhhhh. . . uuuuuuhhhhhh. . . " she says, letting me

penetrate her pussy channel with three fingers.

"Guys, you had your fun! Now let me have mine!" mom exclaims, as Tom cradles her, nuzzling between her cleavage, licking her delicious mole on her outer tit and kissing her belly button. "Let your little one play with these lovely babies!" she says, at the same time grabbing Tom's hard shaft.

"Wowwww!" Nick laughs out loud. "The old lady wants the young meat! And we're ready to please her! Put her down, Tom! Here, between our legs!"

The two men stand in front of mom, as she kneels between them, stroking and sucking alternately their cocks.

Helen and myself can see and hear everything.

"Good girl!" Nick shouts out. "You like to serve your men!"

"Oh yes. . . oh yes. . . " mom voices her pleasure, the fullness of her tits dangling erotically back and forth on her chest: two delicious huge pears asking to be mouthed and devoured.

"Watch the little milf, bro! She knows how to engulf her food!"

"That's why I prefer the old ones! They are well trained to fulfil desires of her owners!"

Mom slurps on one cock, then switches to the other, while each guy has a hand on a tit. She attacks their members hungrily, gagging and slurping. Then Tom pulls away and sits on the floor, his cock pointing up.

Mom is positioned over him; she slides up and down onto his tool, as Nick stuffs his cock into her mouth.

What a sight!

Mom moans, shudders and finally cums, as Tom explodes into her pussy, at the same time with Nick, who comes into her mouth. Mom swallows all.

At the end of their fuck session, the three of them lay on the floor, all enveloped in a warm embrace.

When John approaches the trio, after ten minutes, it's evident that he wants to claim his portion of fun.

He sweeps mom off the ground, pushing her up by her hips, then he stretches his arms and lifts her up, like a ballerina.

"Watch your mom, boy; watch your friend, honey!" he tells me and Helen. "Watch the show, guys! Watch me playing with the little bimbo! She's so small and light that I can hold her with only one hand! Are you ready, little one?"

"Yes, handsome!" She smiles "I'm waiting!"

Mom is like a little doll in the hands of her young lover. Easily he handles her sweet mature frame in the air, till her entire weight rests over his open palm. Only one!

He has raised her body over his head and now he makes her fly around.

Nice, very nice! My fingers are working furiously at Helen's pussy.

"My god. . . my god. . ." she yelps, captured by the stunning vision and by my aggressive action.

"Only one hand, guys!" John shouts out, getting a long applause from Tom and Nick. Clearly satisfied by his performance, he is parading my mom all around the poolside, while her joyous squeals echo in the air. She loves his treatment.

"You feel as light as a feather, Carol!" he says.

"And you are as strong as a bull, John!" she replies. "I love being played and carried like a little child by a young hunk like you!"

"And I love to please the old hot milfs!" Then, again he handles mom with one hand under her butt and one hand under her back.

"Spread your legs and piss like a little child!" he orders.

"Piss?" she asks. "You're a maniac! Why do you always want me to do that?"

"Obey your daddy, honey, if you want to save your pretty well shaped ass from my slaps!"!"

"My god, John! Okay, big stallion! Watch and amuse yourself! Your little child is ready to flood you with her golden shower!" she giggles, and after few seconds a flowing arch of liquid sprays from her pussy lips and falls to ground, where it forms a little pool at his feet.

Helen and me are gazing in fascination at the incredible sight, but the surprises are not end: what happens next is out of our imagination.

John lowers mom's body to his head's level and, while she is still peeing, he puts his mouth over her pussy and starts to drink, like from a fountain.

"He drinks her piss!" Helen and myself yells with one voice.

"Scott. . . Scott. . . he drinks my piss!" Mom cries. "Here. . . it comes. . . ohhhhh. . . it comes again. . . I can't stop. . . he drinks all my piss. . . ooooohhhh. . . never. . . never like that. . . again it comes. . . again. . ."

John continues to drink, till finally he raises his head from her crotch and, with a large smile, he announces "She's empty!"

"Bastard, John, you're a bastard!" mom exclaims "Nobody did me that! In front of all! In front of my son! In front of my friend!"

"There is always a first time, little one!" he says, with another lapping to her pussy, which makes her clitoris popping out. "I gulped all of it, boy," he tells me "and I can assure that your mom's piss tastes sweet!"

"You're a brute, John!" Helen yells "You can't treat like that my dear friend!"

"I'm her trainer, beauty! Next time I'll make you too taste her pee and she yours!" John bursts out laughing.

Then he lowers mom down, cradling her, like a baby, into his arms. A gentle kiss on her mouth followed by a rapid licking of her nipples, before grabbing her ass cheeks and maneuvering her body, with her pussy touching the head of his erect monster cock.

"Again. . . again. . . " mom screams. She knows John's intention.

"Yes, baby, again! Wrap your legs around me! You're still wet and well lubricated from your cum!"

She obeys and he plunges the entire length of his mammoth dick into her, in only one push, till her womb.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh. . . aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. . . " mom cries out.

"Gaaawwwddd, John, you split her in two!" Helen cries, alarmed.

He has already started to bounce mom up and down on his tool.

He fucks her hard and rough, holding her wrists behind her back with one hand, the other one cupping her beautiful butt.

She's out control, she moans and gasps, but he has no pity.

He walks along the poolside, fucking the hell out of her, then he goes to his friends, clearly pleased by their yells of approval.

Finally he carries his prey in front of us.

"Watch carefully, you two!" he exclaims.

He reaches behind him and pushes mom's half-conscious legs down, making them dangle free in the air; then he lets go of her wrists and, finally, of her ass.

Incredible, but true!! He is holding mom up with only his giant cock.

A thunderous applause from the two blacks welcomes the performance.

"My gooooddddd. . . so strong. . . he makes her his toy!" Helen yells.

John takes mom impaled on his cock for some seconds, then he puts her down and makes her sit on the ground, in front of himself. He jacks off his member no more than half a minute, when a huge jet of sperm gushes out and sprays all over mom's body like a water hose. He blasts her from hair to feet: all of his cum splatters her face, arms, breasts, nipples, belly, pussy, clit, thighs; then he turns her around and does her back and ass.

When he has totally emptied his balls, he looks up at us with evident satisfaction in his eyes.

"The girl is done!" he exclaims. "Now a good shower!"

He reaches down, grabs mom and throws her, as though she is a feather, on his shoulder. Then, like a caveman, walks to the cabin, where he deposits her body.

His big laughs and mom's high pitched squeals fill the air.

Without a word, Helen kneels in front of me and swallows my cock and my erupting load.

Five hours later we are in the living room. We have had a good lunch, where all of us, including mom and Helen, ate and drank profusely. We males are wearing some jean shorts, while the women ("our girls", as the three guys call them), much to the delight of our eyes, are clad in a pair of skimpy bikini bottoms and nothing more.

John sits on the large couch, with mom and Helen on his sides. His hands are dangling over their shoulders, cupping one naked tit each. His fingers gently rub nipples and areolae, getting little adorable giggles of joy out of the two ladies.

He bends his head to mom's lips, where he puts a long passionate kiss, then he turns to Helen and kisses her in the same way.

"Hey dude," he tells me "watch what I'm doing to my little pets!" He stands up and reaches out, easily grabbing mom in the crook of one arm, then Helen in the crook of the other one.

The mature women look like a couple of little babies taken in the arms of a large man.

"Two hot milfs, two married wives, two big boobed mommies who use to play sex games with their sons!" he exclaims, proud of his prizes.

Mom and Helen are chirping out.

He walks around the room. "You're all mine, girls, all ready for fun with me, your big young stallion!" he says excitedly.

"Where are you carrying us, stallion?" mom whines.

"To the only place two stacked bimbos like you deserve!" And with that he heads towards the main bedroom.

Five minutes later the house echoes with high feminine squeals, mixed to deep male laughs.

"Boy," Nick calls out to me "your mom and her friend are in good hands. John well knows how to give a good slam to the old milfs!"

I walk to the bedroom, while the erotic sounds increase.

The door is closed and, in front of it, a pair of large shorts and two small thongs lay on the floor.

The threesome session is in full progress.

*

Author's note.

1.Story ends here. Also the Series ends here. Is there anybody who wants continue the Series, saving the same style, may be adding other characters? If yes he is welcome.

2.Your comments and feedback on the above Story are highly accepted and appreciated.