They Love Them Older and Busty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gives Tom some orders and when his friend comes back with the mattress and a pair of ropes in his hands, he lays the woman on the mattress face down; then they tie her wrists to the rails of the pool's stairs.

She cries louder. "What do you want, now, you bastards? Didn't you get enough of me? What else?"

Nick doesn't replay. "Grab her ankles, Tom! And spread her legs!"

Tom obeys.

Knelt beside her, Nick runs his hands over the velvet skin of her exposed ass-cheeks.

"Bitch, you've got a nice ass!" he exclaims, giving a series of gentle slaps to her butt. "Warm and soft flesh! These globes need a special treatment!" he leans forward and kisses each mound. He licks the round smoothness, then pushes his tongue on the delicious cleavage between the cheeks, making some erotic slurping sounds.

"Please, Nick. . ." she moans, but he interrupts her. "Call me sir, slut, I'm your master!"

"Sir. . . please. . . sir, I'll let you play with my ass," she whispers "but untie me. . . please. . . please!"

"Shut up, slave!" he thunders. "I'm gonna have fun with your body the way I want!"

He massages her lovely buns in every directions, spreading and closing them, alternately, with his large palms.

"You nasty man! Gaaawwwd. . . you're so huge!"

"You like being manhandled, don't you, baby?" He inserts four inches of his finger into her anus, and she lets out a loud gasp. "Next time I'll fuck this ass. Now I try different fun!"

"You bastard!" she yells, as Nick rotates the finger in her hole. "Uuuuhhh . . .

uuuuuuuhhhhhh . . . slow. . . slow. . . aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh. . ."

"This butt is so nice, so good!" he exclaims. "A plaything, my plaything!!" With an audible plop, he removes from her rear channel his finger and traces with it the path of her ass-crack.

"So nasty. . . so nasty. . . oooohhhh. . ." she moans joyously, as he places little kisses all over the two enticing spheres and drums over them with the finger-tips of the other hand.

"Like it, don't you?" he asks.

"Yes. . . yes, when you don't hurt me!"

She is enraptured by the hot treatment he is giving her.

"And you let your son play with your ass, don't you?"

"It's not your business, mister!" she replies arrogantly.

SMACK! SMACK! Two times his rough hand makes contact with her plump ass, one on the left, one on the right globe.

"Noooooooooo!!!!" Helen jumps and screams.

"This is only the start, lil one!" SMACK! SMACK! Two other slaps follow.

"Pleeeaaaase. . . pleeeaaase. . . noooooo!" she yells.

"You've to give respect to your master, lil one!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Yeeeeesssss. . . sir. . . I respect you. . ." she implores.

"Now tell me, little chick! Does your son play with your ass?" Nick insists.

"Yes, yes. . . sometimes. . ."

"What does he do, little chick?"

"He licks. . . he kisses. . ."

"Kisses your hole?"

"Oooooohhhh. . . don't be so crude, Nick!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Call me sir, I repeat!" he shouts out loudly. "Does your fucking son kiss and finger your butt-hole?"

"Yes, yes sir, yes!"

"Every day?"

"Yes sir, every day! He says my ass is perfect. Tight and round like a blown up balloon!" Finally Nick's slaps have tamed her.

"The asshole! What a language to his mother!" he laughs. "And does he slap your butt, little chick?"

"Sometimes. . . he gives me few slaps!" she whispers.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Like that?" he asks.

"Not so hard, sir!. . . Now stop, please. . . please!" Helen begs.

"Bro, don't be so greedy!" Tom claims."Lemme have a piece of this ass! Lemme have some fun with these half-moons!"

"Okay, bro, the girl is yours!"

And with that they change position: Nick grabs her ankles, while Tom kneels beside the woman.

He starts with a slow massage, followed by a sensual licking of her reddened glutes.

"Oh Christ baby, your ass is a cream cake!" He exclaims, then bits on one asscheek.

"Oh. . . oh. . . ooooouuuuuch!" she cries.

He pushes one finger inside of her, lapping again her buns with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh. . . Tom. . .!" she gasps.

He teases her expertly.

"You're going to cum again, Helen!" he says, sliding a second finger into her pussy from the rear and moving it, till he reaches easily her g-spot. Another bit on the delightful smoothness of her ass, and the young black is driving the mature white wife to his complete mercy.

"Tom. . . Tom. . ." she yells hysterically.

"You're going to cum again, mommy Helen!" he shouts out.

"Oh Tom. . . if I cum again I'll die!" she pants.

His finger continues to stroke her g-spot with perfect motions, as his tongue runs along her ass-crack.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh. . ." she wails.

"Are you yielding?" he asks in her ear.

"Yes. . . yes. . . I yield. . . you're so bad! Do me as you want!" she jumps on the mattress.

"Present your butt, wifey! I want you doggy-style!" he orders. Nick releases his grab on her ankles and she positions herself on all four, her ass pointing up in the air, her cunt close to his helmet, her face laid down.

"Good girl!" Tom exclaims. "You know how to please your man. And your pussy is a delicious dessert!" Now his hands are on her hips, his cockhead caressing her clit, her milk filled boobs dangling erotically from her chest, her nipples scraping the surface of the mattress.

With a lewd grin on his face, Tom cups her gorgeous tits entirely in his hands and squeeze them.

"What a warm fleshy udders!" he bursts out laughing.

Two streams of milk flow out of her nipples and land on the mattress.

"Ahhhhhhhh. . . gaaaawwwwddd!" she squeals, totally vulnerable.

At the same time he pushes his dick up her cunt hole. Easily, like into a butter bowl, he enters her well lubricated vagina in only one thrust.

Helen lets out a second squeal of approval.

For ten minutes Tom enters and exits her hole with his engorged shaft, making her moan, coo and cry. He rides the mature woman, calling her with dirty words.

"You slutwife! You big titted whore! You're made only for fucking! You love the black young cock, don't you, bitch?"

And she replies submissively "Yes, yes, I love the black young cock!"

"More than your son's?"

"Yes, yes, more than his!"

"Where is the young black cock, now?"

"In my pussy, sir!"

"What is it doing, whore?"

"Fucking me, sir!"

"And you want my cum, don't you?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Tell me I want your cum in my cunt hole!"

"I want your cum in my cunt hole, sir!"

"Beg me, mommy Helen!"

"Yes, yes, sir. . . oooooohhhhhh. . . I beg you. . . please. . . please. . . give me your cum, don't let me wait. . . please. . . please. . ." she screams.

"Again. . .again. . . again. . ." Tom's enormous erection is close to ejaculating, while his fingers are savagely mauling Helen's motherly globes.

"Yes, big boy, yes. . . come, you bastard. . . come in my pussy. . . drill me with your big dong. . . rape me!" she yells.

And finally the "big boy" comes, filling her womb with his hot sticky sperm, as the woman's body is trembling all over, under the effects of a powerful huge orgasm.

Two hard loud slaps on each ass cheek put an end to the torrid session.

Now Helen lays in a heap on the mattress, her wrists still bound to the rails of the pool's stairs.

"Poor baby!" John's deep voice speaks softly over her. "The damned guys gave you a thrashing! You're a mess, darling, a real mess! But now daddy is here to rescue you!" and his hands untie rapidly the ropes.

"Come here, little girl, up into my arms!" he exclaims, scooping the mature Helen up, like a feather.

Up in the air, her left tit touches erotically his mouth: immediately his tongue flicks the pink nipple, then his lips feast on the creamy swell of the full boob.

She moans tenderly, clearly enjoying touch and kisses of her new lover.

"God, John, I've never had my tits played as hard and long as today, by you and your friends!"

"And you, little pussy," he replies "did you pretend to come here showing off all this abundance, two bowls full of delicious nutritious milk, without paying duty?"

"Some petting, may be, but not the treatment I got from three lewd and licentious maniacs, like you and the two blacks!"

"Your friend Carol enjoys it, from us!"

"John. . . ."

"Say daddy!" he interrupts her.

"Daddy, today my tits were handled and devoured much more than before!"

"More than in the family?" he laughs out loud.

"More. . . more. . . more than by all the boyfriends in my forty-two years!"

"Baby, these boobs deserve it! When I fuck Carol, I find a petite body with two melon-sized knockers only asking to be mouthed and squeezed, but yours are super: two lactating pillows of flesh!"

"I know it; Rudy, my older son, calls me Lady Tits, when he bares them!"

John breaks out again in a laugh. "Lady Tits!! Indeed your son shows good taste for his mommy! Me too I'll call you Lady Tits, starting from now"!

During all this time John has not stopped to swirl his tongue over the satin skin of Helen's tits: in her position, tenderly cradled and bounced like a child in the strong arms of the young stud, her breasts wobble like balloons in front of his mouth and he licks them.

"Okay, Lady Tits!" he calls out "Let's go for a shower!" and he walks to the poolside cabin.

On the way, the intoxicating sensation of the voluptuous, naked, smooth-skinned body of the mature housewife, with those incredible round ass and bouncy milking tits, carried in full submission in his muscled arms, has an insurmountable effect on his hormones: his enormous cock bulges and strains against the cloth that holds it.

In a rapid motion, just on the threshold of the cabin, he hooks, with one hand, the edge of his shorts and throws them to the ground. Now he is totally naked.

"What are you doing?" Helen asks, easily taken in position, with only one arm, by the giant guy.

"Watch, baby, what I got for you!" he exclaims and at the same time he lowers her down to the floor. She stands up, facing the gigantic, fully hard dong, obscenely wobbling toward her.

"Mmmmmmyyyyyyy. . . gggaaaaawwwwwdddd. . . it's a monster!!" she screams, ogling the enormous phallus.

"D'you like it, Lady Tits?" he asks, because she has already spread her legs and bent slightly her knees --no need, for her, to kneel, due to their height difference- letting her pink little tongue slide all around the head of the turgid cock.

Now John lets out a long loud groan.

"Suck it, baby, run your fucking mouth over the dick! Lick my balls, child!"

And she begins to pump her hands back and forth along his long shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. . . so big. . . never met one this big. . . so huge balls. . . so huge. . . " she murmurs.

He shudders violently as she cups his sac with her palms --both of them- before squeezing a bit, while her lips lick smoothly his pee slit.

John is on the verge to explode. The arrival of Helen, clad in that micro thong, her milking session with all the group, the erotic spanking of her lovely butt, and now the sight, from his towering position, of the mature wife and mom, whose hands and tongue are feverishly working on his sex, her coconut tits and protruding nipples dangling against his thighs: all of it is driving him to a peak of pleasure and a shuddering orgasm like he had rarely experienced.

"Waahhhhh. . . " he howls, taking her head between his hands and pointing his cockhead towards her face.

She whimpers and looks up fondly at him. "I love you. . . so nasty. . . my daddy. . . I'm your slut. . . aaaaaahhhhhhhh. . ." she cries, as he ejaculates and hoses her face with a torrent of sperm. It's a cum bath: jets of hot spunk spray and paint Helen's cheeks, eyes, lips and nose.

"Fuck yeah!" John shouts, when he regains his energy. "I've plastered your beautiful face, little one! You look fucking good, babe, all soaked in my cum!"

"And you taste so delicious, so juicy! A mountain of cream, my big lover, my big daddy!" she whines.

"A shower, now!" he says with decision, taking her hand and leading the blonde woman inside the cabin.

"Oh my god, I can't hold anymore!" Helen screeches; and, in front of the astonished eyes of John, at cabin's open door, she squats and begins to piss.

The hard manipulation of her body by those young studs, the prolonged milking of her full boobs by them, the fucking session with the black guys, the savage spanking of her ass and, finally, the sight of John's gigantic cocks, followed by the powerful river of sperm against her face have caused her to lost control over her bladder.

Her golden stream falls on the floor, building up a puddle of urine.

"Holy shit, babe! So good!" he exclaims, while her hot gushes splash on his ankles and feet.

"Sorry. . . so sorry. . . I couldn't hold it!" she whispers, as another couple of spurts of liquid flows from her.

"No problem, doll! Daddy will wipe you!" and John bends down, scooping the woman up, again into his arms.

Then, without closing the door, he turns on the tap and the water drops onto their bodies: the giant and his cradled prey.

For five long minutes they enjoy, without changing position, the invigorating spray. Easily and gently he moves Helen in his firm embrace, alternately presenting to the jet of water her head, her torso, her jutting boobs, her belly, her sex, her back, her round ass, her thighs, her legs, her feet.

"Now I'll soap you!" he says. And with that he lowers Helen, who now is standing up on the floor, dwarfed by the immense frame of the white stud.

He grabs the soap and starts to lather the woman. Her soft, supple, luxuriant body, totally offered to him in her splendid nudity, gives him the extraordinarily sensual sensation of manipulating her fleshy roundness and rubbing her satin skin. Moreover, all these erotic impulses are increased by the fact that he is handling and bathing a mature married female, mother of two.

He slips and slides his soapy hands all over her body: he massages her face, neck, arms and armpits, he squeezes her breasts, pinches her nipples, caresses her belly, runs both hands inside her ass crack, fingers her slit, fondles her bum and thighs, kneels down to reach her legs and feet.

She lets him take care of her, till her body is fully covered in a white foam.

"Baby, you look fantastic!" he says, clearly satisfied with the job he has done.

And the woman, too, enjoys the treatment: without embarrassment she accepts to be wiped with a washcloth, cleaned with a powerful jet of warm water and finally dried with a towel, like a little child.

At open door, everybody in the poolside has been able to watch the erotic sight.

John lifts and sits Helen on a small cupboard; then, after drying himself, he sprays deodorant on her armpits and perfume on her neck, cleavage, belly, pussy and between her thighs.

He scoops her up in his arms and walks outside; both of them are fully naked.

"Where are you carrying me, daddy?" she asks quietly, staring into his eyes.

"Let's see what are doing the two lovebirds!" he replies and, after placing a gentle kiss on one nipple and another on her clit, he goes with her to the couch were Carol and Scott are frolicking.

Author's note: Story continues with Scott's narration.

Mom and I have watched, from our position on the couch, the long sex performance of Helen with the two blacks and the shower session with John.

"Today Rudy's mom has been turned inside out!" I exclaim, after witnessing the sight. "Really they had no mercy for your poor friend!"

"They love the mature women!" mom says.

"Not only mature, mom! Mature with big tits! And Helen has got a hot pair of bouncers as rarely can be seen! I'd jerk off all the time, at the only vision of these naked bazoombas, swaying and wobbling in front of me!"

"Mister!" she replies, clearly irritated. "Have you already forgotten mom's?"

"Never!! But Helen's are bigger! And full of white milk! So yummy!"

"For your information, you little brat, you've to know that Bert. . ."

"Bert, who? Your damn fucker?"

"Don't talk like that, son! Bert is a nice friend! Tall -just a couple of inches less than John- handsome and, mainly, a very kind and sweet person!"

"Your lover, mom!"

"Yes! My lover! And he says that he has never found, tasted and licked boobs more delicious than mine!"

"The son of a bitch!"

"Scott, few minutes ago you just agreed that I can continue to see, also in the future, my boyfriends!"

"That's true, mom, excuse me! And tell me: is Bert a fan of your tits?"

"Fan? He loves them! Few months ago he invited me, with your father's permission, for a weekend to his uncle's sumptuous house, twenty miles from the town. Two days alone: only me and him, nobody else. And he wanted me topless all the time, morning and night: no shirt, no bra, no nightgown! My breasts were always exposed to his adoring gaze. He carried me in his strong arms, like a baby, saying that a mature body like mine is the most appetizing one he has ever seen and felt: incredibly soft and fleshy, a tiny treasure, made to satisfy any sexual desires. Much more than any teen beauties he had met before.

When John approaches us, mom and I are French kissing, one of my hands cupping and massaging one of her tits.

"Hello Helen!" I say, gazing up at her lovely body, that John gently holds in his arms, like a little child. "John really gave you an excellent washing! You smell so good!"

"D'you like my new pet?" he asks, and in the meantime he flicks his tongue over her belly button. She giggles sexily.

"Pet? Are you a pet, Helen?" I laugh coarsely. "So I'll have something to tell Rudy, now!"

"Don't be silly, Scott! Rudy would beat you!" she exclaims, alarmed at the thought.

"But you, honey, can tell Rudy that you enjoyed being manhandled by three young studs!" John intervenes, while his hand plays her left nipple and areola with familiarity.

And, because she doesn't reply, he continues "I love to wash my woman's body, to run the soap over her large bosoms and trimmed mound! And Rudy? Doesn't he wash his super-boobed mom?"

"Sometimes. . ." Helen says in a soft voice.

"Sometimes you say!" he exclaims. "Every day should be the right way! Carol, tell your friend how many times your daddy carried you under the shower or in the bathtub in the last days!"

"Many. . . many times, daddy! It was so nice, with a tall hunk like you!" mom replies.

"And who made you piss like a little child?" he insists.

"You, daddy. . . you. . .!"

"Oooooohhhh. . . my god. . . but this is a perversion!" Helen cries.

"Nothing pervert, honey, when a chick can show tits and ass like yours!"

"And mine, daddy?" mom claims. "Did you forget them? You used to play them so much!"

"And do you think that I can forget a little babe with these stunning curves and flat belly? Your smooth satiny girlish-like skin?" John exclaims, lowering Helen to the ground and easily pulling mom off my lap, up into his huge arms.

Cradled like a baby by the giant young stud, mom squeals delightfully, wrapping her tiny hands around his bull-like neck.

"Ohhhhhh. . . John. . . again in your young arms! Play. . . play me, please. . . play your little baby!" she blatantly asks, uncaring of my presence.

"Little horny tease!" he laughs. "You want to be played by your big daddy like a little child, don't you? But these jugs don't belong to a little child!" His mouth has already taken possession of her left tit, which bounces erotically back and forth, under the strokes of his tongue.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . lick now. . . lick my tit, lick my nipple. . . make it hard, I love it so much. . . aaaaaahhhhhh!"

John is in full action.

"I have two of them!" she cries. "Do the other, too! Please daddy, please. . . suck my boobs, put them in your mouth!"