They Love Them Older and Busty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lemme show you off to the boy!" he continues, lifting Helen, by her hips, over his head and easily turning her around, to face me. Her breasts are all wet from the drips of milk.

"Helen!" I exclaim "Surely Rudy was not wrong when he told us that his mom has a pair of knockout boobs!"

She blushes without replying.

"Holy shit! The buxom mom shows her treasures to her son!" With lust, John dangles her in the air, like a puppet.

"Nnnnooooo. . . I was never in the nude before him!" she lies, while John lowers her body, till her feet caress my upturned dick. She gasps.

"He saw you lactating, auntie! And my buddies guess that he is suckling from you!" My words arouse hilarity among the three studs.

"Hey, pal!" Tom calls out. Mom sits on his lap, now. She is facing him and, because of their position, I argue that he is pumping her cunt hole. "Give me your milking chick for my turn! I want to taste her tit-juice so bad! I'm thirsty!" he laughs.

"Okay! Pass little Carol to her horny boy. Let her ride him and let him enjoy his momma! So you can play with the milking slut!" John instructs his friend. And I'm preparing myself for a hot session with mommy, in front of everybody.

Tom grins as he dislodges mom from his tool; he lifts her by her round buttocks and spreads her legs apart. Then he moves closer to me.

"The girl is yours, dude!" he says. "All yours! I got enough of her flesh, for the moment!" And carefully he lowers mom onto my dick, until all of it slides into her, like a hot knife into warm butter.

I kiss her neck and shoulders, gliding my hands over her smooth skin, fondling her soft, mature curves. Sexy little moans escape her throat.

"Carol!!" Helen exclaims "You let your son fucking you!"

"Exactly as you do with yours, every day!" mom vigorously replies.

So my buddies were right! And Rudy not only sucks his mother's milk, but he fucks her. Mom knows their secret and now she has revealed it to everybody.

"Wooooowwwww!!" The three guys shout out all-together.

"Wonderful!! All kids in this country are horny for their mums!" John exclaims, with Helen lifted up by his hands like a ballerina.

"I. . . I. . . nooooooo!!" she yelps desperately.

"No, you say! You lie, slut! Your friend told us the truth!"

"She can't say that! I love my son so much!"

"Yeah. . .yeah. . . you love his cock, slut! Right?"

"Don't talk like that! Please, John!"

"And he loves your titties, your ass and your pussy! Right?"

She doesn't answer.

"Right, slut? Say yes, or I'll call your son and I'll let him hear your screams of pleasure when I'll fuck the shit out of you!!"

"Yeeeesssss. . . yeeesss. . . don't do that. . . please. . ."

"Yes what, slut? Say better!!" Now he has lowered Helen and she is cradled helpless in his large arms like a child, while his possessive tongue thoroughly licks her bald sex.

"Aaaaaahhhhh. . . oooooohhhhhh. . . I. . . you. . . yeeeessss. . . yeeesss. . . I fuck Rudy. . . my son. . . "

"Fine!! Good girl! And whose are you, now, little one?" he asks, raising his head from her glistening crotch.

"Yours, daddy. . . yours. . . ooohhhh. . " his devastating tongue has demolished any wall of resistance.

"Okay, baby! Lemme have another drink from these bags!" John nuzzles his head into her soft cushions and wraps his lips around one protruding nipple, to suck again the sweet milk. Helen giggles delightfully, while I bounce mom on my shaft faster and faster.

A couple of minutes later, when he pulls out his mouth from her nub, he licks his lips with satisfaction, gazing down at his nude older prey: another married wife and mother (my mom is the first one in the list) that he has tamed for any kind of sexual games he would enjoy.

"Ready for the next step, lil one!" he says, still holding Helen like a child, as he walks to the edge of the pool.

"Tom, rescue our little pet in the water!" he says to his friend. And, laughing at her unsuccessful struggles to get free and her high shrieks, he throws her into the pool, about three meters from himself.

"Oh god!" mom whines on the large lounger, as I fuck her in earnest. She is still exhausted from the previous savage screwing and manhandling time with Tom and Nick, but when I pinch her nipples she squeals and groans with pleasure.

"Oooohhhhh honey. . . ooohhhh!" I have her delicious globes in my hands; her body squirms with excitement on my lap.

I capture a nipple in my mouth and suck it greedily.

"Gawwwddam, honey, that feels soooo good!" she sighs. And I nibble at both buds, till they are extremely hard and erect on the peak of her mature boobs.

I pump her avidly, faster and faster, while she starts orgasming and her juices gush out of her cunt, covering my cock.

"Ooooohhhhhhmygod Scott. . . I'm cuuuummmming. . . you make mom cumming!!" she shouts louder.

She gasps for breath, her pussy pulsates, she spreads her legs wider, her hips lift and drop, taking my full length into her velvety depths.

"Uuuuunnnnngggghhhh. . . unnnggghhh. . . aaaaaahhhhhh. . . don't stop, honey. . oooooohhhhh . . . I'm a whore. . . I'm fucking my son. . . fuck me, Scott. . . .

fuck your dirty mom!!" she pants.

I lift her arms to kiss voraciously her pits and smell their pungent aroma, making them slippery with my saliva.

"Ooooooohhhhhh yeeeeesssss. . . I'm yours, Scott. . . I'm your slut. . . lick my armpits. . . and fuck me hard . . . go deep in my pussy, yes yes yeeesss!!" she lets out primitive cries, as her vaginal muscles squeeze my cock.

"Mom. . . mom, your pussy is so soft, so warm, so wet. . . you're so good, so beautiful, so sweet, so loving. . .!!" Again my lips and tongue play with her fantastic tits, where I lick the satiny skin and flick and swirl the meaty nipples.

"Lick my tits, Scott, suck on Mommy's boobs. . . aaahhh. . . eat them, son. . . my tits are yours. . . my pussy is yours. . . ooohhhh mygoooood!!" her body shakes as she continues to orgasm.

And I pump deep into her, giving mom the cock she wants and needs.

"Fuck your mom, baby, fuck your whore, don't stop, please, make me your slut. . ooooooohhhhhhh. . . yeeessss. . . yeeeesssss!" Huge waves of pleasure ripple through her little body, while my engorged dick discharges a load of cum into her aroused motherly cunt.

Finally spent and softening, my cock withdraws from her hole; I lift her light body and place her sideways on my thighs.

She wraps her hands around my neck and kisses me, rolling her tongue around on my palate.

"Did I satisfy you, boss?" she whispers seductively.

"Yes, baby, yes!" I reply enthusiastically. "I had enough of jerking off, while watching you carried like a weightless thing from one to other of these guys!"

"Oooohhhh honey, they have the energy of a hurricane. I feel like a rag doll in their hands. When they want to fuck, I must only oblige: they could rip me to shreds if provoked!"

"And you love their huge cock, don't you, little slut?"

"Yes, honey, yes! Always the feel of massive cocks drilling my pussy is a joy for me!"

"Massive and young, like the long list of your boyfriends and lovers! Right, mom?"

"Yes, Scott, your old mother loves the young well-hung studs!"

"Especially John, who always enjoys to scoop you up and cradle your body in his powerful arms, like a baby. My child, he calls you!"

"Ohhhhhh, honey, believe me, I feel so safe in his arms! I'm so small and he's so strong and tall!"

"You're his toy, he says! What a sight, mom, when he made you piss in front of me! You are abused by a man who is just few years older than me, your son! Have you ever had such a fantasy in your sexual dreams, mommy?"

"Never, honey, never! He is the first man who dominates me so completely!"

During all this time my left hand rests on mom's shaved sex, where my fingers play with her clit, her lips and the pulsating inner walls of her just penetrated wet pussy. My right hand cups one heavy hanging tit, palming the nipple and squeezing the creamy flesh; she lets me do it, like a teenager on her first date.

"Mom, when all these guys will leave, you'll be my personal whore! My fuck-toy!" I exclaim.

"Really do you want it, Scott?" mom chirps sweetly. "Really do you intend to have me at your mercy?"

"Yes, mom. These guys taught me how to manage a mature, cock's hungry beauty like you!" Now my left hand slides from her pussy to her ass crack, where my finger-tip plays with the wrinkled ring of her sphincter. She coos in pleasure.

"And when we'll be again alone, you and me, mom, you will walk topless around the house, wearing only panties or mini-thongs: your boobs and nipples will be always available to me.

She chuckles. "This is going to be good fun! But are you sure I'll give you my permission?"

"Yes, mom, I'm sure! 'Cause I'll be going to fuck you every time: pussy, ass, tits and mouth. And the slut inside you will beg me to do it again and again!"

"Scott!!!" she says, in a reproaching tone. "You can't talk like that to your mother!"

"Why not, mommy?" my fingertip gently touches one nipple and the surrounding areola, while I blows my breath over the other nipple.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . . honey, you really know how to treat my tits!" she screams.

"Give up to your son, mom! I'll be your greatest lover!" I continue to work her offered boobs.

"My god, Scott, you want to change my life!" she speaks in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, baby! You can continue to flirt with your boyfriends! After the unforgettable experience of these days I'm no more jealous! You can bring them home, if you want, and I'll let you play with them! Here, inside or outside the pool, in your bed, wherever whatever you want! But finally, on top of every one, you'll find me, your loving son, your best lover! Understand, baby?"

"Yes, yes, dear!" she caresses my cheek. "I'll be yours, yours forever, I'll be your big titted girl, your devoted slave!" she exclaims.

"And we'll invite Helen and that son of a bitch of Rudy to join us for an amazing foursome. So you can freely frolic with your friend Helen. And then, when that bastard of her son will ram you, I'll slam my dick, just in front of him, between his adored mom's glands, after having sucked all the milk they can produce!" I followed my words with a resounding slap on mom's jello-like left tit.

"God, son, what a perv you are!" she giggles. "You naughty boy! You'd let your best friend Rudy do your little mommy, while you'll be doing my best friend Helen!"

"Yes mom!" another slap follows. "It will be a great fun! You'll love it! And me too!"

"Yes. . . oh god. . . yes. . . I'll do it!" she nods, almost fainting.

Author's note: Scott's narration stops here. Story continues, re-starting from the moment John throws Helen into the pool.

Immediately the two blacks rush to her. Nick is the first to grab Helen in the middle of the pool: he scoops her up and carries her to the shallow end. His large cock dances in anticipation of the act he is going to commit.

Tom stays a couple of meters from them.

"I've been faster, pal," Nick exclaims "but don't worry: just few shots and then I'll pass the chick to you! Now watch!"

He lifts Helen up, with his arms under her thighs: her legs spreading wide, her tits dangling free from her chest, like oversized melons, while her hands cling to his neck for balance.

Her right nipple touches his lips.

"Jeeeezzzzz. . . what big babies you've got, doll!" He engulfs the swollen bud, swirling his tongue against it and sucking on it. Her warm milk flows freely and fills his mouth and stomach.

Now Helen lets out gurgling moans of delight, as he alternates between the twin tits.

"Damn, buddy, this bitch tastes good, she squirts like a cow!" he says, then holds her light weight up, with only one arm under her butt, while his free hand gropes and squeezes one snow-white globe and his mouth continues to suckle on the other. Quite unconsciously she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . boy. . . you drink my milk. . . it's so filthy. . "

"You love it, don't you, bitch?"

"Yeeeesss. . . yeeesss. . . play my tits, Nick, play them! Soooo good!!"

"You're a hottie milf!" he says, devouring her left boob, forcing as much as he can get into his mouth, to enjoy the softness of her white skin and the hardness of her pink nipple. His large cock is on fire: the warmth of her petite frame all cradled in his enveloping embrace, the sweetness of her milk, the arousing sensation of being in total control of an older busty woman's body that he can easily handle and use for his own pleasure and her delicious giggles have brought him to a full ginormous erection.

He grunts sonorously, feasting on her naked flesh like an animal, mauling and mouthing the blonde prey repeatedly, without pity.

"Uhhhhhh. . .uhhhhhh. . . bad boy. . . you. . . you drain me of. . . my milk!" she squeaks.

Now the crown of his cock presses against her vagina. It rubs her tender pussy lips, making her quiver.

He raises his head from her devastated tit.

"I'm draining you of all your juices, little lady!" he growls. One of his hands is stroking his dick over her clit, and the lustful caresses make her squirm and moan.

"Please. . . please. . . don't rape me, I'm a mother. . ." she begs, even though she really wants it.

"Yeahhhh. . . a mother. . . a bitch who gives her tits and cunt to her son!!" Nick exclaims. "Admit it, bitch! Just now!!" The tip of his tool penetrates her vulva a couple of inches.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . . my god. . . you. . . yes, yes. . . go deep. . . please please!" she is losing control.

But Nick is merciless. "Admit, I told you! Admit to me, bitch: you let your older son lick and suck these boobs, you let him play with these jugs and drink from them, didn't you?" Another two inches slide into her.

"Goooooddddd. . . you make me mad. . . uhhh. . . uhhhhh. . . more. . more. . ."

"Admit, slut! Admit that your son fucks you! Admit, if you want my cock!"

"Ooooohhhhh. . . bastard. . . bastard. . . yeahhhh. . yeahhhh. . . my son is my lover!"

"And he plays with your tits!"

"Yeahhhh. . . he plays with my tits!"

"Then he fucks you, right?"

"Yeahhh. . . yeahhhh. . .!"

"Yeah what? Say my son fucks me!"

"Yeah, bastard, my son fucks me!"

"Every day?"

"Yes. . . when husband is out!"

"Okay, slut! Now take it all and fuck off husband and son!" And with that the full length of Nick's twelve inches rod invades Helen's depths, past her cervix.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" she cries out "Ohhhh. . . you're in my womb. . . oohh . . . never so big. . . you're the biggest. . . biggest. . . you're a monster!!"

"You want it rough, lady! You want the black meat, don't you?" And without waiting her words, he puts both his hands around her waist and starts to bounce the gorgeous Helen up and down his mammoth cylinder. Her milk covered tits fly in every direction before slapping together on her chest, with erotic sound, at each thrust.

His entire cock slides out of her for a moment, before entering back into her sopping wet pussy.

This sends her wild. "You. . . you naughty boy!" she says in between her giggles, in a sexy girlish-like way.

"You love it baby!" he booms out, as she cries in need.

"Your mature white pussy wants a big black cock! Right, slut?" he asks, and she complies "Yes, yes . . . I want your black cock. . . my first black cock!"

"Call me sir, slut! And ask me to rape you, to make you cum like a whore!"

"Yes sir, fuck me. . . aaaaaahhhhhh. . . rape me. . . I'm yours, sir. . . gaaaawd. . . gaaaawd. . . here I cum!" Helen yells.

She continues to yell like a madwoman, as Nick carries her, still impaled in mid-air on his gigantic dick, out of the water, along the poolside.

When he arrives, followed by Tom, to a sun-mattress, in the shadow of the cabin, he kneels down and lays her on it, in front of himself. Then, without removing his tool from her, Nick puts her legs over his shoulders.

Tom kneels behind her and places his dick over her lips, running his hand from her neck to her right breast, while his companion grabs the left one.

"Suck it, bitch, get it all in your mouth!" he orders. And Helen obeys. She opens her mouth and, after a deep breath, engulfs the head and half the length of Tom's long shaft.

"Good girl!" the two blacks exclaim at the same time.

"She is well trained in oral job!" "Her son is a lucky guy!" "She sucks your cock and her pussy grips mine!"

The two guys, with their dongs well inserted in Helen's body, start to play her massive boobs, well determined to drain them of their nutritious milk.

They hardly pull the nipples out, then cup entirely her double E's in their huge calloused hands and squeeze them rhythmically into meaty cones, till a series of milk streams spurt high in the air, several inches out of her body.

"Woooowwwww. . ." the two blacks shout out with enthusiasm, in unison.

"Time for drinking!" Nick exclaims, and both of them bend down and suck avidly on the delicious titties.

She cries out as her milk gushes into their mouths; her tongue swirls around the fleshy pole and her pussy spasms on the gigantic cock, as another intense orgasm rips through her body.

Helen allows Nick and Tom drain her; she is done, for the first time, by two hungry men at once, both of them feeding from her nipples and exploring her with their cocks. Sometimes they milk her with their hands, letting her white liquid spray from her buds all over her torso.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum, bro!" Nick roars, abruptly. "I'm gonna spray the girl with my cream!" He extracts his member from her warm cunt and places the cockhead on her left tit. "Take it all, you fucking whore!" A jet of hot cum splashes against her nipple.

Tom has released his hand from the right tit, so her entire chest is now openly available to the blast after blast of Nick's male juice, till the voluptuous boobs of the mature, lactating babe are coated with a huge load of sperm, mixed to her own milk.

Not yet satisfied, Nick pushes two fingers in her pussy, scooping up globs of her cum, before laying them over her manipulated breasts.

"Nice job, pal!" Tom exclaims, pumping her mouth, as his wad explodes from his swollen tool, hitting the back of her mouth.

"Swallow, big titted lady . . . swallow. . . swallow. . . yeah. . . yeah!" he groans loudly, lost in his pleasure. And the woman complies.

"Let's try again her twat!" Nick cries, removing his large penis from Helen's cleavage and shoving it, again, right into her sex hole, in a single hard thrust.

Now he flicks her clit with the fingers of one hand, while the other one plays with her puckered ass hole.

Helen's moans grow louder. Nick slides in and out of her, deeper and harder with every thrust, till his semen fills up her womb. At the same time the last gush of Tom's jiz flows down into her stomach.

Her whole body is arching, while the most powerful orgasm in her life swells over her.

When Helen stops climaxing, she lays exhausted, her back on the mattress, with the two blacks kneeling beside her.

"Big Tits got a good portion of cock meat!" Nick says; and, gently caressing her pussy lips, he continues: "Admit it to your sir, you busty little whore!"

"Stop. . . stop. . . I can't get. . . more. . . please, sir!" she stammers out in a pleading tone, glancing at him.

"Young blacks are good fuckers of old chicks like you! Admit it, Big Tits!" Tom adds.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . I'd never been handled like that before. You're too much for me!" she yelps. "I'd never had two men at once! And so horny, so aggressive!"

"Okay, yummy mommy! But games aren't over!" and effortlessly, like picking up a weightless little baby, Nick scoops Helen up in his sinewy arms, excited by her useless struggles and high girlish-like squeals.