This Wasn't Supposed To Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait. What? What did you just say?!"

"Uh... I mean... I--" he stammered.

"You said that as if you were there!"

"No, I wasn't there! I swear!" Jake exclaimed.

She studied his face, then looked horrified. "You - fucking - liar! I can always tell when you're lying!" This was true, she always could.

Jake started to panic. "Err, look, there's no way that we got paired up together. The chances are too slim!"

Kara started pacing back and forth. A large vein was pulsing in her neck. "I can't believe this is happening. This wasn't supposed to happen!" She crouched in front of Jake and demanded that he focus.

"Listen. If I was facing the wall..." she began. Jake listened closely, fearing what she was about to say. All he needed her to say is that she wasn't one spot over from the wall.

She continued, "I was one spot over from the wall... Okay? Now where we you?"

Jake's face broke out in a pained expression. "Fuck!"

Kara fell to her knees. "Nooooo!" she wailed at the top of her lungs. She collapsed forward and let her forehead drop to the ground. "I don't fucking believe it! This isn't happening right now! Why me??"

Jake didn't know what to do. A million thoughts were going through his head. He'd just found out that he had unwittingly had sex with his own sister. The tight, wet pussy that he had felt his penis glide into belonged to Kara. She had sucked his swollen, throbbing cock and caused him to ejaculate his semen into her mouth. It was practically unthinkable. It was traumatic.

Kara started crying. "It's not fair! Why the fuck did this have to happen to me!" she screamed. She got up and put her hands on her head, glaring angrily at Jake. "Why the fuck did you have to go there!? Do you realize what you've done!"

"It wasn't my fault! How was I supposed to know!" he shouted back.

She waved her hands in front of Jake's face. "Hello! Do you understand what I'm telling you right now?! I had my own brother's penis inside my vagina!" She started crying again. He couldn't remember the last time he actually saw his sister cry.

"Look, let's just forget about it, okay?" Jake said, trying to calm her down somehow.

"How can I forget about it?!" she screamed back. "I - had - your - dick - in - my - mouth! Jesus Christ!" She suddenly put her hand to her mouth and wretched. It was a dry heave, followed quickly by another.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you came in my mouth. I can still taste it, ugh. I fucking swallowed my brother's cum!" She wretched a few more times, as this realization took hold.

Finally Kara collapsed backward on the floor, staring up at the ceiling, muttering, "My life is over. I don't want to fucking live anymore. I can never look at you again. We can't be in the same fucking room, ever." Jake started to get upset that she was seeing it only from her side.

"What about me? You think I wanted to have sex with you? It's not like I woke up that morning and decided it was a good day to put my penis in my sister's vagina!"

Kara yelled back, "You didn't have to do anything but stick it through a hole in the wall! So what! You don't realize what I had to do to you!"

"Yes I do! I was the one you did it to!" Their argument quickly became futile. What had happened had happened, and they both had to deal with it. Kara covered her face with her hand. She was breathing rapidly.

"I feel sick," she said finally. "Like... seriously sick."

Jake sighed. It wasn't as if he was having an easy time registering what had happened, but he wasn't grossed out to the point of complete revulsion. In fact, she was so upset that he was beginning to take it as a personal insult. The fact was that Kara, by all objective analysis, was a total hottie, sister or not. Everyone in high school had called her this. Jake was even teased because of it. He spent his whole high school years having to listen to how sexy Kara was, how big her boobs were, how much his friends wanted to make out with her.

Jake knew his sister was beautiful. He could see that she had a perfect body. Beautiful eyes, a big smile, and an amazing chest. He'd even caught sight of her wrapped only in a towel, and had tried to get a sense of every curve of her body underneath, before she slammed the bathroom door shut. He couldn't admit it to anyone, but now and then he'd had an innocent sexual fantasy about her. In every case, though, he pretended she was just a girl, and not his actual sister. But still.

"Wait--" Kara said with a start, sitting up alert.

"What?" said Jake.

"Get up." Kara jumped to her feet.

"Huh?"

"Get up! Get up!"

"Why?"

"Just do it," she ordered. He got up.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," she muttered. "Jake -- show me your penis."

"Um, what?" said Jake.

"Show me your penis! Just do it!"

"Why?"

"There was a freckle. I'll know for sure if it was you or not."

"But what if it wasn't? Then I'll have gone out of my way to show it to you when you never saw it in the first place!"

"Right, but if it wasn't you, wouldn't you prefer knowing that, as opposed to going on believing we had sex? At least then all you ended up doing is flashing me," she replied. She had a point.

"Fine," said Jake, hesitantly. Kara put her hands on her hips and waited impatiently.

Jake fidgeted and took his time, nervously undoing his belt buckle.

"Can't you hurry up? I don't want to stand here forever waiting to see my brother expose himself." Jake pulled down his pants so that just his boxers were visible.

"Okay... ready?"

"Just get it over with..." she replied, half covering her eyes with her hands.

Jake was nearly shaking. Despite possibly having sex with his sister, it was far harder to pull down his underwear in front of her now, because now he had to do it on purpose, knowing it was her. He bent over and pulled his boxers down, then stood back up. There he stood, in front of Kara, with his fully exposed penis and testicles dangling between his legs for her to inspect. Her eyes shot down and settled on them. Instantly, he started to grow semi-erect as she gazed at it.

She took a step forward, then leaned in, getting a closer look at her brother's penis. Then she gave a horrified expression and turned around. She put her hands on her head again and groaned.

"That's it! That's the one I had in my... ugh." Kara was deeply tormented by her own confusion. She had loved the experience she had had with Jake in the moment, when she didn't know it was him. She'd replayed the details over and over, turning herself on with them. She had lusted after that beautiful, sexy cock that she had sucked, that she wanted inside her all over again. Now she caused herself distress every time those thoughts popped into her head.

Jake quickly pulled up his boxers. Secretly, he felt relieved. He didn't want to end up showing it to her on purpose only to have it end up not being the one. Kara collapsed on the couch next to Jake, then shifted a little further away from him.

"I just... I still can't believe we did that," she said, staring into the abyss with an expression of disbelief.

Kara sat there, scowling for a while. They didn't talk. Jake turned on the tv for a distraction. Eventually, their parents came home.

"Hi kids!" said their mom, strolling into the room cheerfully. She set her purse down and gave them both hugs. Neither one had answered her.

"Okay..." she said, observing Kara's moody expression. "A cheerful lot you are."

"Hey mom," said Jake.

"Sorry it took us so long to get home," she said, as their dad walked into the room. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing, just talking about school," he said.

"Oh yeah? About what?" she asked. Kara turned to Jake and sighed.

"Uh. Just classes and stuff."

"Anything interesting?"

"Nope."

"Okay..."

Kara and Jake remained distant and distracted all evening. Much was on their minds. Dinner was awkward stop-and-go conversation. They sat across the table from one another. Kara couldn't look at Jake without being haunted by the feel of his penis in her mouth. Jake couldn't look at Kara without recalling what it felt like to fuck her.

The night went on until Jake and Kara were finally able to leave. Their parents sent them off with hugs. They got into their respective cars, and sped off, without another word to each other, and trying to forget what they had just learned.

A week passed and Kara was starting to become close friends with her new sorority sisters. The experience she had with Jake was now moving further and further out of her mind. It no longer made her sick to think about. In fact, she barely thought about it spontaneously anymore at all. Kara became particularly close with Megan, a junior who took a liking to her and took Kara under her wing. The two liked to meet for coffee at a little cafe on campus to gossip. For the first time, the events surrounding the sorority initiation came up in a direct fashion.

"So how did you feel about getting initiated?" Megan said.

"Oh man," said Kara, putting down her latte, "If I tell you something, can you keep it an absolute secret?"

"Of course, we're sorority sisters," said Megan.

"Well... I found out who I was paired with."

Megan looked shocked. "... Huh? You did?"

Kara looked around to make sure no one could overhear. She spoke softly. "My fucking brother. I found out he was there, and we connected the dots. I almost puked."

Megan stared at her. "Um..." she started, "Actually..."

"What?" said Kara.

"I kinda already knew," said Megan, sheepishly.

"What? You did?" Kara said with surprise and upset.

"Yeah... Now it's your turn to keep a secret. Okay?"

"Okay..."

"Lisa did that on purpose. She does that sort of thing all the time, in fact. She's pretty twisted. It's for her own amusement though, she never intended for you to find out."

"But... she made me have sex with my own brother! Who does that??"

"Well, actually, none of us are happy about it. It's ironic, since she also has a brother in the same grade here. She often takes things way too far. But there's not really anything we can do because she's the head of the sorority."

Kara sat back in her seat, stunned. "Can't you just get back at her for it?"

"Not without risking our own status in the sorority. We'd be out of there in a second."

"But what if you blackmailed her?"

"How so?"

"I mean... I know how I'd do it. I'd get my revenge and at the same time obtain something to use against her. We could take over the whole sorority and replace her," Kara explained.

Megan perked up. "I'm listening..."

Kara continued, "If I were to help you with this, and even do most of the dirty work, and you were able to take control of the sorority, would there be a reward for me?" She smirked.

Megan smirked back. "Of course! A huge one. But only if it works. If it doesn't, we're both toast."

Kara nodded. "So listen, this is what we do..." Kara went on to outline a simple plot to get her revenge against Lisa, and to quickly raise her status in the sorority. Frankly, this wasn't going to be just for her, but for anyone who Lisa had made suffer in the past.

The night for revenge came swiftly. Megan had put together a girl's night at the KKG house, exclusively for the upperclassmen. She invited some of the hottest guys in school who were known to enjoy a little fun. The game was simple. Names were drawn one by one from a pair of bags; one blue, one pink. Everyone received a blindfold.

A neutral person who didn't take part, in this case Megan had recruited Kara, was responsible for leading one girl and one guy to each girl's room. No one knew which partner they'd drawn, they couldn't see anything, but it was exciting to think about the possibilities from the group that had gathered that evening. The couple would have sex, without speaking, and then get to see who they did it with afterward, by removing their blindfolds at the end.

Kara had arranged for a woman from a rival sorority to bring Lisa's brother, Adam, blindfolded to the KKG house, believing he was taking part in the same game, but hosted by a sorority other than his sister's. Of course, the joke was that Lisa and Adam would be led to Lisa's room and end up having sex together, and then get quite a surprise when the blindfolds came off.

Kara crouched in Lisa's closet with a handheld camera aimed through the slits on the door, waiting to capture the whole event; to secretly film Lisa and Adam unwittingly having sex together and then discover what they had done. With everything recorded on camera, they'd have just what they needed to blackmail Lisa and take control of the sorority.

Soon enough, Lisa and Adam were led into the room wearing blindfolds, the door was closed, and they were left standing in the room alone. Except for Kara, who was playing witness to it all. Lisa and Adam put their arms out, feeling around through the air. Finally, their fingertips made contact with each other, and they drew closer, grinning ear-to-ear. They continued to creep closer until they were face to face. Adam leaned in and tried to kiss Lisa. Feeling the lips on her own, Lisa pressed up against his, and they began making out.

Kara was quivering with excitement as she saw Lisa and Adam kissing, brother and sister, each one with their tongue in the other's mouth. Their hands began to move over each other's body; Lisa's over Adam's chest, and Adam's over Lisa's. Excited, they pulled apart slightly, and began to remove their clothing. Kara could see them struggling to keep silent, as they were both holding back laughter from the thrill of this erotic game.

Soon, both Lisa and Adam were nude. Kara gazed at Adam, who was something of a local basketball star, and he was a hunk for sure. Strong arms, solid abs, an amazing cock. Lisa reached forward and felt for it. After a couple misses, her hand finally made contact with his penis, and it started to grow in her hand. A huge grin broke out on her face. Adam reached forward and felt around for her breasts again, then felt their softness on his palms. He rubbed them and gave them a gentle squeeze, then dove in to place kisses all over them and take her hardening nipples in his mouth.

Kara was mesmerized, and she watched as Lisa pulled her brother to her bed. She watched her push him back and grasp his cock, then stuff it in her mouth, sucking it hungrily. Kara was surprised to see her even lick and gently suck Adam's testicles. She wanted to laugh, and had a hard time holding it in. If she made a sound, she'd ruin everything. Lisa had no idea she had her brother's balls and his swollen penis in her mouth. She was imagining one of the hot guys that Megan had invited, and Kara knew it. The thrill of seeing this happen, giving Lisa a dose of her own medicine, was unimaginably exciting.

Lisa sucked Adam's cock for a while, and then they switched places. Adam began giving Lisa's pussy a series of long, slow licks. Lisa couldn't help but moan, but it wasn't enough to reveal her identity. She squirmed as Adam began enthusiastically eating her. She twitched with excitement, arching her back and pressing her pussy up against his mouth. Adam was in a wild state, sucking and licking her frantically, unaware that he was tasting his own sister's wet, tingling pussy.

Their breath began to grow heavy, and the desire with which they wanted each other grew immeasurably. Lisa fumbled for a condom on the night stand, then managed to slip it onto Adam's penis without much trouble, despite not being able to see. Then Adam tugged Lisa's body forward and with a surge of testosterone-fueled hunger, plunged his hard cock deep into his sister's pussy. He hulked over her as he began thrusting wildly.

They were a sweaty, grunting, horny pair. They fucked missionary. They fucked doggy-style, feeling their way blindly through it all. Adam slapped her bare ass as he fucked her, until one wobbling cheek began to grow red. Then she rode his cock as he reached up and grasped her soft breasts. They both moaned in ecstasy, overtaken by the erotic thrill of fucking a stranger.

Finally Kara heard Lisa gasp and then watched her entire body spasm. She knew that Lisa was having an orgasm while her brother was inside her. Adam could feel Lisa's orgasm too, and was overwhelmed with waves of pleasure at the same time. He grasped Lisa and thrust his pelvis forward as he began to ejaculate, flooding his condom with powerful bursts of semen inside her vagina. They both moaned and writhed together, each one with their body at the peak of pleasure. When their orgasms subsided, Adam sat back on his knees trying to collect himself.

Kara watched the two of them, frantically trying to catch their breath, having just made wild love together. They had grins on their faces. They felt like they were on the top of the world. They were desperate to know who they fucked, and who they probably wanted to fuck again and again after this.

Then something dawned on her. She realized just how much she enjoyed watching them have sex. To her, they were just two people entwined in sexual bliss. Who they were in relation to each other was entirely absent, and given the blindfolds, also irrelevant. One small piece of satiny black fabric was the difference between this being a horrible experience and it being sheer bliss.

This fact seemed so ridiculous to Kara, and she suddenly felt like the whole matter of taboo sex was a fabricated thing. What difference did it make? They were both attractive people, with compatible bodies, which were just as suited for giving each other pleasure as with anyone else. She felt almost stupid for having the reaction she had toward Jake in the first place. These thoughts dominated her, and would continue to, long after this was over.

They were temporarily interrupted when Lisa, wanting to wait no longer for her mystery partner to be revealed, yanked off her blindfold and found herself staring straight at the massive, erect penis that she just had inside her. Her eyes lit up at the sight of it, and how manly and sexy it was. Then she looked up and saw the blindfolded mystery man that owned it. It was Adam, her brother.

The look of horror that flashed across her face next was incredible. She looked like she'd just stubbed her toe, broken her leg, and had a tooth pulled out all at the same time. Sheer, complete anguish. Lisa's mouth moved but nothing was coming out. She kicked herself away from Adam, sliding across the bed. Sensing the commotion, he removed his blindfold too.

There was his sister, completely naked and scrambling backwards across the bed. There was his sister's wobbling boobs. His sister's pussy, still spread open and wet. The very pussy he'd just eaten and buried his cock inside. He couldn't believe it. He leapt up off the bed in horror.

"Jesus! Adam! What the fuck!" She threw herself off the bed and desperately tried to cover her boobs with one arm and her vagina with the other. She bent over in agony. "What the fuck!" she repeated, "You asshole! Get the fuck out of here!"

"Oh my god!" Adam wailed. "I just fucked my own sister!" he cried out, twisting his face in disgust.

Lisa removed a hand from her boobs and held it up to block the sight of her naked brother. "Get dressed! That's so gross! I can see your fucking cock!" she shouted. "Get the fuck out! Out!" She scooped up her clothes and pressed them to her body to cover it.

Adam scrambled to get dressed as quickly as he could. "Why the fuck would you do this?! Why did you invite me here?!" he yelled at her.

"I didn't fucking invite you here! Oh god, I can't believe we--" she started convulsing. Kara kept the camera steady on both of them. She struggled to suppress her laughter, seeing Lisa dry heaving just like she had done after realizing she had sex with Jake. "Oh god, I can't believe I sucked your dick!" she continued to shout, running into the bathroom.