This Wasn't Supposed To Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so wonderful," Kara said.

"Yeah, you are the best," he said, smiling at her.

"Oh shit! Look at the time, mom and dad will be home soon!" she exclaimed. She was right, they had been gone more than an hour.

Jake and Kara scrambled to get dressed as quickly as they could, before they'd be discovered by their own parents. They put the bottle of bourbon away and returned to the couch. The tv went back on. Jake was starting to panic that he smelled like his sister's pussy, and hoped that it would go away before their parents came home.

It was only five or ten minutes before they returned. Jake and Kara acted as if nothing had happened. But, of course, a lot had. They had a whole new relationship together, and neither knew quite where it would take them.

That night, Jake lay upstairs in his old bed, dwelling on what happened earlier in the day. All sorts of questions were running through his mind as he tried to come to terms with the fact that so much had changed between him and Kara, in such a short period of time. An hour passed, and he could not sleep. Out of the blue, there was a mysterious, quiet knock at his bedroom door.

"Yes?" he said, loud enough to be heard, but not so loud that he'd wake everyone.

The door cracked open and Kara peeked in. "It's me, can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure," said Jake. Kara slipped inside, closed the door tightly, and then hurried over to the side of Jake's bed.

"I can't sleep," she said, pouting. "Can I join you for a few?"

"Yeah, come on in," he replied. Kara grinned and climbed into bed with him, pulling the sheets back up over them both.

"I think it's because I can't stop thinking about earlier," she admitted.

"Same here," he said, smiling. She smiled back.

"Are you feeling okay about that?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yup."

Kara and Jake lay on their side, facing each other, whispering back and forth. When a moment of silence between them finally came, Kara leaned forward and kissed Jake. Jake kissed her back. After a brief pause, them embraced and began to kiss more passionately, as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Jake craved this sensation. He spent his childhood wondering what it would be like to take a girl back to his bedroom and make out with her there, and he was finally finding out what that was like.

After a few minutes, Kara sat up and pulled off her shirt, revealing her breasts. She slipped out of her pajama bottoms, revealing herself fully nude. Jake followed suit, pulling off his t-shirt and boxers. They crawled back under the sheets together, pressing their naked bodies skin-to-skin and feeling each other's warmth. They began kissing again, then caressing each other; Jake fondled Kara's breasts, and Kara's hand slipped down to clutch Jake's hardening cock.

This went on for several minutes, until Kara crawled on top of Jake, the sheets still pulled up to their waists. She reached beneath them and grasped her brother's penis, then guided it into her vagina, letting out a soft sigh as it slipped inside. Slowly she began to move her body up and down, gradually lubricating his hard shaft as she grew increasingly wet. She leaned down over Jake, letting her hair fall over his face. Jake enjoyed seeing his sister's boobs hanging down over his chest. He watched them swing forward and back as she moved her body. She let them swing closer and tickle his chest with her hardened nipples. He reached forward and gave them a gentle squeeze, enamored with their softness.

"I love you Kara," said Jake, gazing up at his beautiful sister.

"I love you too," she said, leaning down to kiss Jake again. He hugged her close and they continued to kiss while they thrust their hips together lovingly. Then she rode him faster, bouncing up and down on his cock rapidly, while struggling to remain as silent as possible.

Finally Jake said, "Be careful, I don't want to come inside you..." beginning to feel his sense of control slipping away. Kara stopped her gyrations and pulled herself off his cock, then lay beside him again. They agreed to stop before it went too far. For a little while, they just lay quietly in each other's arms, smiling through their blissful state.

"Okay," said Kara, yawning, "I think I can sleep now." She kissed her brother good night, got dressed again, and snuck back out of the room.

Jake continued to lay in bed naked, stroking himself, and thinking about her visit. Their encounter had felt so natural, so loving, that he wondered why all brother-sister relationships weren't like this. The more Kara and he experimented, trusting each other with their bodies, and expressing their feelings for each other physically, the more he felt prepared to go off to college and into the world. His confidence was higher than it ever was before. Isn't this what it meant to have support and understanding from your sibling? He fell asleep, confident that he'd reached an epiphany about what it should really be like having a sister.

The following day progressed as normal. Jake and Kara's parents just wanted some quality time with their kids now and then, as they suffered from empty nest syndrome, and so they decided to stay in and watch an afternoon movie on tv together.

At some point during the movie, a sex scene came on. It wasn't particularly explicit, but still evoked the awkwardness of having to watch while their parents were in the room. No one said anything, and the scene progressed. Soon, the awkwardness was forgotten about, and the encounter reached its climax.

The woman in the scene had an orgasm and became particularly vocal. The actress was aiming to achieve a comedic effect, screaming at the top of her lungs. Kara chuckled when she saw Jake's reaction, which was one of disbelief.

She turned to him and said, "Man, I hope I don't sound like that when we have s---" She caught herself mid-word. A look of horror shot across her face, and she slapped her hand over it to cover her mouth.

Jake's heart sank. Did she really just do that? Did their parents hear? She made it worse by reacting as she did, whereas she could have passed it off as a terrible joke otherwise, at least. Instead, she sat there, frozen and red-faced, unable to believe what she just let slip.

"Excuse me?" said their mom, sitting up straight. Their dad raised an eyebrow. "What did you just say?" She paused the movie. Kara looked like she was about to cry. Their mom turned to Jake instead. "What did your sister say?"

He was terrified and didn't know what to say. "I-- uh... She meant..." As usual, he was a terrible liar, and couldn't even finish his sentence.

Their mom continued, "Honey, please tell me you and your sister haven't... You haven't... experimented with anything together... have you?"

Kara finally turned to him and glared, as if to say, "Don't you dare" but the cat was already out of the bag.

"Just... it was nothing... actually the first time was an accident," he blurted out. Kara covered her face in horror again.

"The first time?! How many times have you... What exactly have you done?" she asked, bewildered. Their father sat up now, suddenly alert.

"Um..." said Jake, not sure how to answer that question.

Their dad chimed in. "Kara, tell us honestly. Have you and Jake ever... had sex together? You can tell us. I won't be mad."

"I can't believe this... siblings aren't supposed to..." their mom uttered in a state of shock.

"Did you?" he persisted. Kara looked at him, unable to speak. "Okay, I guess that's a yes..." He seemed surprised, but not upset.

Their mom looked absolutely horrified. She turned to her husband, scandalized. "Can you believe the kids did this? Why on Earth...?"

Since their father was keeping a cooler head about it, he said, "Listen, honey, it's not as uncommon as you think. Lots of kids experiment at a young age with sex."

"They do? How do you know that?"

"Well..." he said.

"Did you... do something with Donna?"

"Sure, I mean, when we were young, Donna and I were curious and silly once in a while. It was nothing. We haven't even spoken about it since." Jake and Kara were shocked to hear that their father had apparently done something with their aunt when they were younger.

"How come you never told me? What did you do?" she asked. Their father leaned over on the couch and whispered something into her ear. Her eyes widened. "Oh my god! I can't believe she did that with you!" She turned to Jake and Kara and stared at them in disbelief, unsure what to say.

Jake could see the fire in Kara's belly building. If there was one thing Kara didn't like, it was being made to feel ashamed for something she'd done or told how to feel about something. In these cases, she always acted defensively, and sometimes even adopted a new opinion on something simply because she stubbornly wanted to be right in whatever she had done.

Kara snapped back, "We're grown-ups mom. We can do whatever the hell we feel like!"

Their mom was taken aback. "Haven't you considered the consequences? Don't you think it's wrong to do that with your brother?" she asked, still bewildered.

"Maybe if you, or society for that matter, didn't leave kids so in the dark about sexuality, or make it so taboo, we wouldn't have to take matters into our own hands in the first place!" replied Kara.

"But you have plenty of other places to learn about sex, don't you think?"

"Not really, not in a way that really sheds any real light on it. Besides, don't tell me you haven't seen Jake coming out of the shower in his towel or something, and wonder what he looks like under there. Everyone does."

"I would never think that way about my own son..."

"I don't believe you. There's not a person in this world who wouldn't think that sooner or later."

"But not... sexually."

"But you were curious. You have thought about it."

"Well..." their mom said. She glanced at Jake, who was watching his mother expectantly. Was she really implying out loud that she once wondered what he looked like naked?

Kara added, "Jake is actually pretty great down there. But you'd only know if you didn't get so hung up on societal norms!" Her mom couldn't believe Kara was alluding to her own brother's penis.

Their father was used to the shouting matches between Kara and her mom, and knew where this was headed. He tried to calm things down. However, he was also a little excited to hear anything about his daughter's sexual nature. This was something he was curious about, but could never ask.

"Look, what's done is done. They've chosen to do whatever they've chosen to do, and Kara has a point. We didn't teach them much about sex, outside of reading a silly book to them. They've had no hands-on, practical experience. What do you expect them to do? Obviously they'll turn first to the person they're most familiar and comfortable with to get answers, and that's naturally their sister or brother."

"But... that's..." their mom muttered.

"Frankly, I wish they had come to us first. We're their parents and know plenty about this," their father added, interrupting. He turned to Kara, "You know you can always come to me to ask questions about sex. If you want me to explain something to you, or to show you anything, or take a look at something you have a question about, you can always feel free to come to me. And Jake should feel comfortable to do the same with his mother."

Their mom kept her mouth shut, watching this exchange in disbelief. Jake wondered what his dad meant by this.

"Thank you," said Kara. "I just don't get what's so weird about it. I mean, I did at first, but he's just my brother. I know him better than anyone. He's not, like, a stranger or something."

"Right. Nor are we. Let's stick together as a family and sort this out. In fact, let me have a little talk with your mom. The sooner we address it, the less we'll all be festering about it. Okay?"

Jake and Kara nodded.

"Okay, why don't you head up to your rooms. I'm going to talk to your mom for a bit." They got up and ran out of the room as quickly as they could. They both vanished to their rooms, not wanting to argue about what just happened. After ten minutes or so, their dad called up.

"Kids! Come on down. We want to talk." They hesitantly came back downstairs and joined their parents in the living room.

"So. We've talked, and I think your mom better understands what it's like seeing this from your perspective." Their mom seemed nervous, and fidgeted. "She'd like to explain something." He looked at her.

"So..." began their mom. "It's true that... parents think about... what their kids look like all grown up. I mean, without any clothes on. I wasn't being totally honest earlier. And I'm sorry. The truth is... we both agree that parents often send their kids off to college without really having the experiences that give them proper perspective, and that it's our job to give you those experiences."

She paused for a moment, letting this sink in, then continued, "I understand that. It's just... it seems at odds with what we're told we're supposed to do or not supposed to do. But your dad reminded me that we have to make those decisions for ourselves and determine what's most appropriate for our family." She reached out and took his hand. "I'm 100% with him on that." She shook his hand lovingly.

Their dad added, "For that reason, we've agreed that we'd like some one-on-one time with each of you. I'll take Kara back to her room, and your mom will take Jake back to his. And we'll just spend some time learning a bit more about sex together, find out how you feel about your bodies, what you want to know about ours, and so forth. Just lay everything on the table and do what feels comfortable, so you can get all the answers you need. Okay?"

Jake and Kara nodded. They were trembling, not knowing exactly where this was headed. Their mother and father rose from the couch and extended their hands to their children. Jake watched his father lead Kara up the stairs, and then he and his mother followed, going off to his room.

When Jake arrived with his mother in his bedroom, she shut the door, and sat them both on the bed. She had to get something off her chest.

"So, I have to ask. Aren't you uncomfortable with Kara seeing your... penis... given that she's your sister?"

"I was at first, but not anymore. I trust Kara, probably more than any other girl. I guess what I like is that I feel safer around her, because we're family."

"And she's okay with you seeing her v-- vagina?" She gulped, nervous to use these words in front of her son.

"Yeah." His mom had to take a moment to fully digest the images in her head. She imagined her kids sitting in front of each other naked, examining each other's genitals.

"You... touch each other? Your private parts, I mean."

"Yeah, mom, like we said, we've had sex."

"Meaning... you what? ... You've put your penis inside her?"

"Yeah. And other stuff."

His mom's heart was racing. She continued to imagine her two beautiful children, whom she loved very much, curiously playing with each other's bodies and secretly having sex together. She couldn't imagine how they must have felt. Were they scared, confused, uncomfortable? Or did they simply enjoy it without any discomfort at all? She was still having trouble wrapping her mind around it.

She noticed she was starting to get a little wet. She felt immediate confusion about this. Why would she feel wet at the idea of her two children seeing each other naked? She feared it was because she too wanted to see her son naked, and was curious about what his penis looked like. She was struggling to admit it to herself, but deep down she knew that there wasn't a parent in the world who hadn't inevitably had this thought spontaneously at one point or another, exactly as Kara had suggested. Sooner or later, everyone has a unexpected sexual thought about a person they never expect to have one about.

In fact, a memory came rushing back. She remembered a dream she had once which she must have blocked from her mind. In her dream she had gone upstairs to put away Jake's laundry. She opened the door, which he had forgotten to lock, and accidentally caught him masturbating. She dropped the laundry basket on the floor to cover her mouth. There was her son, laying on his bed, stroking his erect penis.

"Mom!" he had shouted, quickly covering himself, and struggling to contain his throbbing erection. She had felt awful about how embarrassed he was, so she came and sat by his side to console him, to tell him it was okay and that everyone masturbated. She moved aside his hand to take a look at his penis. At this point, she had woken with a start, just as the feeling of sexual excitement was starting to build. She had shaken it off, and fell back asleep, then forgotten all about it.

"Mom?" said Jake, interrupting her daydream.

"Oh, yes, sorry," she said. "I was just... imagining..." She put her hand over her face, embarrassed. "It's hard not to think about what you've told your dad and me." She laughed.

"It's okay," he replied. "I don't mind if you were thinking about it. It's natural to be curious. I guess... I'm curious about you too."

"Really? You mean, you are curious about... your mother's body?" She didn't know what to think, but she couldn't help but feel a secret thrill knowing that her son had thought about her body. Now she was getting very wet, and it was becoming harder to fight it. She thought, "This is okay. It won't go too far. I shouldn't be beating myself up about something that's natural."

She gazed at her handsome son, and her voice broke as she finally said, "I know you must be insecure now, knowing that we found out what you and Kara did... or... do." She took her son's hand, and squeezed it gently. "Would you maybe feel a little less awkward if you... showed me what your penis looks like, also? Maybe it will help to clear the air?"

Jake began feeling anxious and excited all at once. His mom bravely suggested that she'd be interested in seeing her son's penis. He badly wanted to. He wanted to tear down that wall of sexual tension that was inevitably there, even between parent and child.

"Okay," he said nervously.

"Really?" she said, almost surprised, but also relieved. "Okay... Um. Well, I'll just sit here then. You can show it to me... whenever you're ready." She sat at the edge of the bed and folded her hands in her lap. She could not believe she was sitting there, waiting for her son to pull down his pants in front of her. She hadn't seen her son's penis since he needed his diapers changed. Now here he was, eighteen, and a handsome, young man.

Jake's heart was thumping as he undid the button on his jeans, and unzipped them. He pulled them off, and set them aside on the floor. Now he was just in his boxers, about to do something he never imagined he would ever do. When he finally summoned enough courage, he pulled down his boxers and stepped out of them.

His mom gave a soft gasp. There she sat, staring at her half-nude son's penis dangling between his legs. She could not believe she was viewing his long, flaccid shaft, his scrotum and testicles. She wasn't supposed to see this, she was his mother. But she could not tear her eyes away. It was fascinating to see her son's naked body and to know that she had made it.

She knew she had to say something. Her poor son was standing there, nervously analyzing her reaction. She knew that boys were incredibly sensitive and competitive about the appearance of their genitals.

"Oh, honey, it's beautiful," she said with a warm smile.

"Really? I wasn't sure what you'd think of it. I was kinda worried."

"Oh, no no. Honey, you're my handsome boy. I love every part of you!" He felt relieved that she was being mature about it, and validating the sight of his body. "Come, do you want to sit by me?"