This Wasn't Supposed To Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! You really are curious about penises..." he laughed, seeing his daughter's big smile. "Would you like to see your daddy's penis?" Kara grinned and nodded enthusiastically. Her father quickly undid his belt and slid down his pants. Then he tugged down his underwear. Kara's eyes widened as her dad's erect cock popped out of his pants and wagged in the air. It was positively engorged. She gasped.

"Oh, wow..." she said, "I love it!"

She couldn't believe that her own father was feeling so close and secure with her that he could satisfy her curiosity about his body; that he was showing his naked, erect penis to his own daughter. She wanted to grasp it and shower it with kisses, and make him feel like she felt when she slid off her panties in front of him.

He pulled her close and pressed their foreheads together. Kara gazed down at her dad's rock hard erection, then reached forward and grasped it. She then began stroking it slowly. His shaft was huge and long, extending from a bushy mass of pubic hair between his legs. She gently squeezed the thick knob of his head and felt him surging in her palm. She knew the extent of her father's excitement in that moment, feeling how badly his cock was aching for her touch.

"See how hard you've made it? That's because you're so beautiful, and it's made me so excited that you're letting me see your sexy, naked body," he explained happily.

Kara felt as high as a kite. She knelt down in front of him, so that his cock was level with her mouth, then took it in her hand. She could smell the musky odor of his arousal, and it reminded her of Jake's.

"Yes... take my penis in your mouth Kara. It's okay," he said, running his fingers through her hair again. She leaned forward and slid his cock into her mouth and over her wet tongue. She closed her lips around his shaft and began suckling it lovingly. He was in heaven, watching his daughter sucking his cock with increasing excitement.

"You're so lovely, my beautiful college girl, I love you so much," is all he could say. His heart was bursting. Her mouth was so wet and soft, and felt unimaginably good against his steely shaft. Sensing his bliss, Kara became ravenous, hungrily stroking and sucking him until he could not stand it anymore. He reached forward and gave her a squeeze, unable to bear the absolute pleasure she was offering him.

"Here, let's get the rest of these stupid clothes off and get on the bed," he said, pulling off his socks and shirt. They crawled onto the bed together, completely naked now. "Now show me that pussy again," he added. She giggled and spread her legs apart. "Let's see what you taste like, I bet it's wonderful," he said, excitedly.

Kara's father buried his face between her legs and inhaled the strong odor emanating from her crotch, then parted the lightly hairy lips of her pussy open and ran his tongue between them. She moaned. The feeling of her dad's tongue in her pussy was incredible. He sucked and licked her until she began to squirm with uncontrollable pleasure.

"Oh! Dad, that feels so good!" she cried out.

He never imagined he'd ever be in his daughter's room, on her bed, eating her wet, young pussy. He listened to her scream. He felt her gushing as he flicked his tongue over her clit and caused her to hips to buck, wild with pleasure. When he was done, he pulled away from her and wiped his face, which was dripping with her juices.

They sat there on their knees, in front of each other, breathing rapidly. "Tell me what you want honey. I'm here for you, okay?" he said. She nodded. Kara knew what she wanted. Could she say it? She wasn't sure if she could even get the words out. But she was so horny now that should could not stop.

"Dad, I can't stand it! I want your penis inside me. I want you to feel my wet pussy from the inside. I love you so much!" His heart soared when he heard her words, and to know that they were feeling so close that they could share this special union together, and he became overwhelmed with excitement and anticipation.

"Oh, I want that too, baby!" he exclaimed, "I've always wanted to see my beauty baby girl's body. I want us to make love, like only a father and daughter can!"

He slid Kara closer to him, letting her fall back onto the bed, and she spread her legs. He gazed, transfixed, at his daughter's wet pussy spread open before him. The delicate pink lips. The sparse trail of hair running along side them. The tiny bubbles of wetness oozing from between her labial folds in anticipation of his cock. He moved his body over her. She marveled at his huge, manly cock waving left and right as he adjusted himself. She began to anxiously wonder if it would even fit inside her tight, young vagina.

"I'm going to insert my penis inside you now, honey. I'll go slowly at first," he explained, quivering with excitement.

He grunted as he pushed himself deep inside his daughter's soft, perfect body. She became lost in a state of absolute bliss, feeling her father's swollen, throbbing manhood pulsing inside her. He began thrusting excitedly, enthralled with the feeling of his daughter's slick pussy squeezing and massaging his cock as it plunged within her.

"Oh god, dad! I'm so wet!" she cried out.

"Yes, Kara! Take your father's cock inside you! I love my daughter's sweet pussy!" he cried back.

He pounded relentlessly as she screamed out in pleasure. He gazed at the sight of his daughter's naked breasts as he thrust inside her, then cupped and squeezed them happily as their hips grinded together. He thought that nothing could bring a father as much joy as finally seeing his own daughter bare her boobs, and seeing them jiggling and bouncing about playfully before his very eyes.

This was all he ever wanted. To see his gorgeous daughter, nude, wet, and horny, her fully-blossomed breasts set free, her pussy spread wide open, hungry for his own, aching cock, and to experience first hand the sexual power that she now possessed. This was a legacy passed on to her.

Meanwhile, Jake and his mother decided to go to Kara's room and see how she and her father had fared with their own discussion. At first, she instinctively went to get dressed. She'd never actually walked out of her bedroom naked before. Then she realized that, given the situation, it was important for her daughter to see her naked too; to become familiar with how her body would continue to develop as she matured. Also, she was anxious to see her daughter and son's comfort at seeing each other's naked bodies.

"Let's go see your dad and sister," she said to Jake, opening the bedroom door, making clear that they would go there naked.

"Okay," said Jake, exiting the room and waiting for his mother in the hallway. She followed him out and then led him toward Kara's bedroom. Jake couldn't believe he was walking through the upstairs hallways completely naked with his mother. It was a strange sensation just to be crossing the house nude, with his penis swinging freely between his legs, let alone seeing his mother doing the same. He couldn't take his eyes off her soft, fleshy buttocks as it swayed in front of him while they walked.

When they reached Kara's room, they found the door closed and strange sounds coming from inside. His mom knocked, but didn't receive a reply. She opened the door and they both stepped inside. Kara and her father were on her bed, fucking doggy-style. Jake was surprised to see his father's massive, swollen penis for the first time. It was a long, bulging, veiny cock, extending straight out from his thick mass of pubic hair.

Kara was on all fours, leaning forward into her pillow while her father plunged his cock repeatedly into her pussy. He gripped her buttocks as he thrusted. Her soft, young flesh quivered in response to the slapping of his pelvis against her bottom. Jake noticed how much her pussy was stretching and straining as it tried to contain the full length and thickness of his erect penis. It made a soft squelching sound due to how wet and dripping she was, and his penis was drenched from his daughter's frantic squirting.

When their father turned and saw his wife standing in the doorway, she smiled back at him, as if to assure him that it was okay that she was seeing him making love to their daughter. This turned both Kara and her father on more, and they began to reach the limits of their passion.

Jake and his mother climbed onto the bed to watch. She softly rubbed her husband's back as he groaned and thrusted. It felt strange for her to see her husband making love to another women, let alone watching his cock entering their own daughter's pussy, but then the feeling went away as soon as she dwelled on the love they all shared as a family. Jake could smell the arousal of his father's hard cock and sister's wet pussy as they made loving contact, and he began to stroke himself.

Finally Kara screamed out, "Oh my god, dad, I'm coming again! I'm coming again!" She moaned loudly and her whole body tremored with pleasure as she was struck with a powerful orgasm. She collapsed, exhausted, and struggled to catch her breath. Her father pulled out of her and fell back on the bed. His stomach was heaving, causing his wet cock to bob up and down in front of his family.

Jake's mother and father embraced, and kissed each other lovingly. Then all four of them pulled themselves up to a seated position on the bed and exchanged smiles, thrilled that they were now able to spend time in each other's company, unashamed at the exposure of their naked penises, breasts, and vaginas in front of each other.

"Wow," Jake's father said, panting, "Now I see why you wanted to make love to Kara!" He began smiling at his daughter and caressing her breasts. His eyes were still twinkling with excitement, and his cock was still throbbing. He proudly remarked, "She has such a sweet, tight pussy -- and so wet! Just like her mom's."

He turned to Jake, then added, "Did you and your mom make love like Kara and I did? Did you feel how wet her pussy gets, just like your sister's?" He seemed incredibly horny and enthusiastic about leading his family toward an increasing state of sexual freedom together. Jake was sure his father would have suggested that he and his mother go next, had they not done it already.

Jake nodded enthusiastically. He exchanged loving smiles with this mother.

"Would you and Kara like to show us what you do together... how she takes you in her pussy?" Jake and Kara turned toward and each other and nodded excitedly, turned on by the idea of their parents watching them have their turn in front of them.

Kara laid back and spread her legs. Her pussy was radiating heat; humid, wet, and a little red from her father's pounding, but Kara was insatiable now. She grasped her brother's penis and guided it inside her while their mom and dad watched. Jake leaned over her and began fucking her excitedly. She responded in kind, thrilled at the idea that they were now free to express themselves this way openly, without the judgement of their parents. She loved the feeling of Jake's swollen cock deep inside her, and Jake loved the way her pussy clenched tight around him. They embraced, humping each other while they kissed.

"That's it," their father said, turning to Kara, "It's okay to have your brother's penis inside you, or your father's for that matter. If a family loves one another, they can do anything together, even this! Any time you want us to make beautiful love like this as a family, I want you to know that's okay, and you're welcome to ask us."

Jake imagined what this would be like. He pictured them all going on a family vacation. They'd check into a big hotel room. They'd take off all their clothes and climb into the big hotel bed together. Then Jake would start fucking his mom from behind while she sucked her husband's cock. While his dick was being sucked, Kara would sit on his face so he could eat her pussy. Family sex time would be like playing a board game together, only it would be more fun, and everyone would win.

Their mom added, with mild concern, "It doesn't hurt honey, does it? I was surprised at how big your brother's penis is..."

"Nope!" Kara said, "But I was surprised too!" After a few moments, she added, "Mom... can we... see you and dad make love, too?"

"Oh, I don't know if I have any energy left here honey," her father said, "I'm not as young as I used to be! Only if your mother is on top."

"Yes, absolutely, if your father has enough left in his tank, we can make love for you and Jake." She smiled sweetly at her children, excited at the idea that they'd see her making love to her husband, whom she loved so much, and who was just as responsible for the beautiful young woman and man she saw sitting there before her.

Jake pulled out of Kara and they sat side by side, exchanging smiles. She put her hand on his thigh, and he took it in his. They held hands as they watched their father lay back on the bed and positioned his erection toward the ceiling. Their mom straddled him, facing her two children in reverse cowboy position. She squatted down over his cock, and they watched as it sunk deep into her pussy. Her two hairy lips parted to accept him, and she moaned softly as it slid inside.

Their mom began to bounce up and down on their father's cock excitedly. Her large breasts heaved and swung on her chest as she rode him faster. Kara and Jake watched their father's cock become glistening as their mom soaked it with her wet pussy. He was still so aroused from having sex with his daughter that it didn't take him long to begin struggling.

"Yes, give it to me, honey!" she yelled, turned on by her children's excitement. "Show them how wonderful you make their mom's pussy feel!"

Their mom watched her two children observing their parents' lovemaking and it almost brought a tear to her eye. It was something so special, so tender and loving that they were sharing with their kids.

"This is how we made my two sweet, beautiful babies," she exclaimed, cheerfully. She caressed her son's face and then her daughter's, as she continued to bounce up and down on her husband's cock.

Their father moaned, "Oh honey! I'm coming!" He jerked his hips suddenly as his body was overcome with spasms of pleasure. Their mother cried out as she felt her husband coming inside her. Kara squeezed Jake's hand, then hugged him. Their mother pulled herself off their father's cock. She laughed and spread her legs. They saw their father's cum oozing out of her pussy.

"Look at that!" Kara laughed.

"Yes, that's love, honey. That's how much your father loves me, and how much we love you!" she replied.

Her two children crawled into her arms, and rested their heads on her breasts. She entered a state of bliss and peace, like she hadn't felt since the last time they did this so many years ago. Jake and Kara smiled at each other in secret, knowing that this would not be the last time that their family shared special moments like this, making love with one another, and expressing their feelings for each other through mutual joy and ecstasy.

Life would never be the same again for them and their parents. They'd grown closer together, overcoming taboos to develop a deeper connection, and there was no reason to turn back now. They were family, now more than ever.