Three Dinner Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was decadent.

Everything was all she had ever dreamed of as the perfect home.

But... nothing at all suggested little.

By now, Simon was half-way across the lounge, heading for a part-open patio door, beyond which was an obviously large balcony

"Simon," Anna replied as she finally chased after her host. "This place is fantastic. Is this really where you live?"

Simon didn't directly answer the question, but his smile said it all.

"I must apologise," Simon did eventually respond, as he pulled the patio door fully open. "Dinner's going to be another fifteen to twenty minutes. Nothing worse than a cold steak if you ask me. I hope you don't mind."

"No... not at all... can I help, Simon?" Anna replied.

"Of course not," came a half-expected response. "I wouldn't hear anything of the sort. Now, how about some champagne while you wait?"

By the time Anna walked out onto the balcony, Simon was already holding two flutes of softly bubbling fizz. He passed one to Anna, chinked glasses, then bid his farewell.

"Do make yourself at home, Anna. I'll give you a shout when we're ready to eat," Simon called out from inside the apartment.

Surprisingly enough, Anna felt at ease, but most definitely not at home. She'd only ever seen places like this in the pages of those glossy house magazines, and now she had been offered the run of his little house. That was the other thing. Why did Simon refer to it as his little place? Compared to hers, this was positively palatial.

Oh well... he did say to make herself at home, and that was just what Anna was about to do. With Champagne in hand, Anna found herself drawn to the edge of the balcony, and that view over the river. As the sun continued to set, the sky was turning the most intense burnt orange colour, the intensity of which reflected off both the river surface and the glass fronted apartment blocks. By now the river was quiet, the tourist boats few and far between, yet Anna still found herself compelled to watch, the minutes passing by as she stared down below, as she thought about just how she had ended up here.

"Divine... simply divine," Simon's voice broke Anna out of her contemplative state.

"It is," Anna responded, never once breaking her gaze. "The setting sun... the way it shares its warm glow... the city lights starting to twinkle as day turns to night... it's beautiful. Simon... you're so lucky to have a view like this."

"You are right, Anna... I am ever so lucky..." Simon started to reply, at the same time walking quietly towards his dinner date.

Before Anna had any time to react, Simon was standing right behind her. He wrapped an arm around her waist. With his free hand, Simon brushed Anna's blonde locks to one side, then whispered to her, his voice ever so soft.

"Lucky... so lucky... to have such a beautiful young woman joining me for dinner... I meant it when I said divine... simply divine... and I wasn't referring to the river."

Anna could feel another warmth, and this time it was coming from within. She was blushing. Nobody had ever called Anna beautiful before, well... not in a way that seemed so sincere. Slowly, with Simon's arm still wrapped around her waist, she turned towards him.

"Did you mean it, Simon?" Anna asked. "Do you really think I'm beauti..."

Anna never quite finished the second question. Instead, it was Simon who provided an instant reply. As Anna asked, Simon simply pulled her towards him. She could feel his chest rise and fall as he held her in his manly arms.

Anna glanced up.

Her eyes locked on his, and she felt the butterflies inside.

She was trembling ever so slightly as Simon leaned forward.

She held her breath.

And then it happened... their lips met.

Simon stood there, his arm wrapped around Anna, holding her close. There was something so sensual about that first kiss, about feeling her soft lips press back against his. His heart was racing. His stomach was doing cartwheels, hoping his would-be lover wasn't going to pull away.

In that moment, time stood still. Anna could feel her heart melting as the warmth of his lips met hers. Was this really happening? Was she standing here, in this palace of an apartment, in the arms of the most wonderful man she had ever met? Had he just kissed her, a kiss which screamed pure sensual love?

And then it was over. Just as soon as their lips had met, Simon broke the caress, and released his lover.

"Are you hungry, Anna?" Simon asked.

Anna just stared longingly into his eyes. Was she hungry? Of course, she was hungry... hungry to feel his lips up against hers once more... hungry to feel his arms around her once more... hungry to feel his manly frame up against hers.

"Come on... dinner's ready," Simon continued, taking hold of Anna's hand, and leading her towards the dining area.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An hour later, and having enjoyed a wonderful dinner, Anna instinctively headed towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Simon asked.

"Well... they're not going to do themselves," Anna replied.

"I won't hear of it," Simon responded. "I didn't ask you here to do the washing up. There's a dishwasher for that."

Anna just stared at Simon.

"I mean it," he continued. "Now, let's find somewhere a little more comfortable."

To say that Simon's leather sofa was comfortable, was an understatement. Sitting at one end, Anna practically sank into the soft cushioned seats, Simon doing the same at the other. For a moment Anna just stared at Simon, and he stared back, neither quite knowing what to say. Eventually they both broke the ice at the same time.

"Thank you, Simon... thank you for--" Anna started.

"I wanted to tell you, Anna... I really enjoyed--" Simon started.

Neither finished what they were intending to say. Instead, the room fell into laughter as both realised the humorous nature of the situation.

"Ladies first," Simon suggested.

"I just wanted to say thank you, Simon. Thank you for inviting me to your little place, or should I be saying little palace... this place is amazing, Simon, but far from little, you know. Have you always lived here?"

Anna never waited for Simon to respond. Her heart was racing, and she just wanted to get everything off her chest.

"And thank you for cooking such a wonderful meal," Anna continued. "It was perfect, simply perfect. I couldn't have suggested a better combination if you asked me."

This time, Simon tried to chip in, but he didn't get a word in edgeways.

"You know I could have died when you walked into the supermarket and saw me there. I'd never stopped thinking about you since we met in the cocktail bar, but I knew it couldn't be. You, in your smart dressed suit, and me dressed up for a night on the town, pretending to be somebody I wasn't. I liked you, Simon. I'd never met anyone like you, Simon. But I knew you deserved better than--"

It was Simon who finally put an end to the monologue. He brought a finger up and gently placed it against Anna's lips, in a clear message that she shouldn't go any further. Anna sat there. In her mind, she realised that she had already gone too far. If there was anything between the two of them, she had most likely put an end to it, and all because... because of what? Because she felt out of place? Because she felt he was only being nice out of pity for her? Because she couldn't allow herself to fall in love?

"Wow... that was a lot, Anna," Simon finally responded. "Now, where to start?"

For a moment Simon pondered, before finally smiling and responding in a most calm and collected way to the myriad of comments from his young guest.

"This place, or palace if you like? I've been here a few years. I like it. It's close to work, and it has the most fantastic view, as you noticed. So... little? Well, my other place is up in the lakes, and that has four bedrooms, so I always called this one my little place. If anything, it's a little bit too big for just me, but I always lived in hope of finding somebody to share it with."

"You did?" Anna asked, before adding, "I mean... you will."

"I know," Simon replied, smiling. "I think I've already found that person, the one who I'd love to share this, and my other place, with... it's just that... well... I'm not sure she realises it yet."

Anna could feel her heart thumping as she looked deeply into Simon's eyes and listened intently to his every word.

"What can I say," Simon continued. "She's divine... just divine... the most gorgeous young woman I've ever met. She's kind. She's beautiful. She's so down to earth. She's... she's... a thief."

"A thief?" Anna asked, surprised at how he'd gone from such nice compliments about his would-be housemate, to an accusation of stealing.

"Oh yes. Within minutes of meeting her, she had already stolen my heart," Simon quipped.

There was a pause, broken only by Anna's giggles as she realised the thief bit was nothing more than a joke.

"She may be different," Simon added, "but that's what makes her so wonderful. I wouldn't change a thing, other than to... have her believe how happy she makes me feel. And that's what I was trying to tell you, Anna. I meant it when I asked you here to dinner. I meant it when you stood on the balcony, and I told you how divine you looked. I meant it when I gazed deep into your beautiful eyes... when I pulled you in close... when I placed my lips against yours... when we--"

Simon never finished the last part. As he spoke... as he paid his lover such sweet compliments... Simon shuffled across the sofa, took Anna's hands in his, then leaned forward. For a second time in the evening, their lips met.

This time it was more than just a fleeting caress.

This time there was no mistaking the depth of feeling within the embrace.

By the time they broke that kiss, Anna had a tingle in her lips. Her breaths were shallow and fast. Her mind was consumed with a desire, the like of which she had never felt before. She felt so strange inside, like something had grabbed her heart and was tugging it in all directions. Was this what true love felt like?

"I meant every word, Anna. You are the most beautiful young woman I've ever met. If only I could show you, Anna," Simon spoke, his tone soft and sincere.

"Then, kiss me again," Anna replied.

Anna closed her eyes and waited for the sensual caress to return. She wasn't disappointed. As they kissed, Simon wrapped his arms around his lover and pulled Anna in closer still. Their lips were soon melded together in the most passionate of embraces. That tingle was stronger than ever. Anna just couldn't get enough of her lover. She felt the tip of his tongue nudge against her soft lips, and without hesitation parted them slightly, flicking her own tongue out in response. A jolt of electricity hit her, as their tongues touched.

How long had it been?

How long had the two of them smooched together like lovesick teenagers?

What was on Simon's mind as he broke away for a second time?

"Anna..." Simon started to ask.

"Yes," Anna replied.

"Anna... I'd like it if you wanted to stay the night... just the two of us... and I can run you home in the morning," Simon finished, once again holding her hand tightly in his.

Once more, Simon had surprised her, and this time Anna didn't know what to say. Her heart wanted to scream yes, but her mind told a different story. She thought back to Chloe, in the coffee shop, and the condom which had been tossed into her lap... the condom which now sat hidden away in her handbag. She thought back to the contempt she had given her sister at the mere suggestion that Anna would get it off on the first date.

Anna wanted to say yes. God, how much she longed to stay the night, to never part from such a gorgeous man. But... and that was the battle consuming her mind... but... she owed it to herself. If he genuinely loved her, then he wouldn't mind waiting, would he? As the saying said, good things come to those who wait.

And then she would know... yes, that was it... then she would know he really meant what he said.

"I'm sorry, Simon," Anna replied, placing her lips against his in an apologetically soft kiss. "I'm sorry... I'd love to stay, but I can't... not tonight."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Anna was still awash with emotion when she arrived back home. She was trying her best to make sense of the evening and what had just happened.

Had she just spent dinner in the most palatial of apartments, with the most gorgeous of men?

Had he just called her beautiful?

Had he just held her in the most passionate of embraces?

Had he just kissed her, setting a tingling in her lips?

Had he offered her the chance to stay the night with him?

And... had she just turned him down in favour of being alone in her pokey little house, all to maintain her ideals of what is right and what is wrong?

She was putting her trust in Simon, and now all Anna could hope was that she hadn't made the biggest mistake of her life. Time would tell, but her immediate need was to put an end to another emotion... this time one which came from the heart rather than the mind. Every time Anna closed her eyes, she saw Simon, and every time she saw Simon, she remembered the way he made her feel.

It was like the tingle was back in her lips.

It was like he was playing with her heartstrings.

It was like that ache of desire was reigniting in her loins.

Quickly, Anna undressed, piling her discarded clothes on top of a bedroom chair. As she reached into a drawer for a nightie--a strapless black satin chemise was first to hand--Anna caught sight of herself in the full-length bedroom mirror. Normally she wouldn't have paid any attention to her nakedness, but this night Anna found herself staring at the reflection. As she stared, she found herself questioning her very appearance, or more so questioning how she thought Simon might react.

It was one thing to let your glad rags do the talking, allowing chic styling to catch his eye, but nude, there was no hiding. Her every asset, her every defect, all would be on show. What would he think? Would he still call Anna divine in all her naked glory?

It wasn't that Anna had a bad body. She spent long enough at the gym to make sure that her slim tone was no real surprise. It was just that... well... when it came to Chloe, her sister had all the necessary curves, the large bust, the tiny waist, and the full hips... and Anna, well she was less hourglass figure and more subtly sculpted rectangle. Yes, she had curves, just not to quite the same extreme as her sister.

Anna ran her hands down over her breasts. They may not have been the largest, bordering between a B and C cup, but what they lacked in size, they more than made up for in shape. Sitting high on her chest, each was a perfect mound, equally sized, topped with a small dark areola and a most sensitive little nipple. Inadvertently, Anna caught a nipple with her fingernail, and a shiver of excitement ran through her body. Would it feel the same to have Simon toy with her rapidly hardening nubs? Was he a breast sort of guy, or did he prefer somewhere lower down?

Lower down? Anna traced her hands over her slim waist. Okay, so it wasn't the hourglass waist that you could encircle with your hands, but it was a waist, a very subtle one, but definitely a waist. She caressed her hips, following the natural curve down towards her legs. Again, she had hips, they were there, albeit in a more understated way.

Her legs though... Anna liked her legs. They were long for her five-foot eight frame. They were nicely shaped, even without heels. They came together... well, that was the thing, they never did quite come together. Even at her widest, there was a good inch of gapping between her thighs.

Anna brought her hands back up, stroking along her inner thigh. She gasped as her fingers nudged against her apex, before tracing lines across her neatly trimmed short bush; a darker blonde than her hair, but definitely the rug went with the curtains. Anna grabbed the silky garment and quickly slipped her black nightie over her head, before letting it fall across her naked frame.

"Girl," Anna whispered to herself, "girl, you're gonna blow his socks off."

Anna smiled. Oh yes, if he asked her nicely, she might just blow something else off. For now, though... well... Anna had a different need to take care of. She rummaged around in the bottom of her nightie drawer. When she emerged once more, she was holding a toy; pink in colour, smooth silicon, and just shy of seven inches long. Quickly Anna pressed the power button, and the toy burst into life, filling the bedroom with a low buzz. She hit the button once more and all became silent.

Moments later, Anna slipped under the duvet. She eased her nightie up to waist high, spread her legs apart, then started to play. At first, with fingers alone, she toyed at her arousal, easing her soft labia apart, and in no time at all setting her sweet juices flowing. Such was her residual state of arousal, Anna soon found her pulse racing, and her breathing coming fast and shallow.

She gasped as her finger caught her hardening clit.

She moaned softly as she dipped the same finger up inside her tight pussy. It was nice, so nice, but she needed something else... something longer... something more powerful.

Anna was starting to fantasize. She closed her eyes. Instantly she could see her would-be lover, the one she had turned down a matter of hours before.

In her mind, she was in his bed.

In her hand she could feel his rock-hard cock, thick, long, and so enticing.

Anna brought the vibrator up to her slick sex, easing it between her soft folds, all the time homing in on her pussy. She ran the tip across her clit, then down along the length of her slit, feeling it nudge against her opening, then move away once more.

Closer and closer she worked the toy, her mind now consumed with one thought. Is this what it would feel like... to have him take her virginal sex? For all Anna wasn't a novice when it came to enjoying herself, Simon would be her first.

Anna held the tip of the toy against her opening.

"Please, Simon," Anna whispered into the darkness. "Show me how much you love me."

Anna smiled. As she pressed, the toy eased up inside. All the time, she imagined it was the real thing filling her tight pussy.

Is this what it would feel like... is this how he would feel... as he made a true woman of her?

With the toy deep inside, Anna hit the power button, and the room burst into life, filled with the low drone of a motor, and the soft moan of a young woman.

It was only the start, and very soon it was passion filling the young woman's mind. Anna started to work the toy in and out of her pussy. Long, slow strokes were alternated with short, sharp thrusts. Every movement, urged on by her desire-fuelled fantasies, was pushing her higher and higher, closer, and closer to the edge.

In no time at all, the mechanical drone of that motor was being drowned out by the sounds of a young woman on the edge of heaven.

Anna moaned.

Anna gasped.

Anna called out her would-be lover's name.

And then... then... she stiffened... she held her breath... and... with a pained groan... Anna came.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Seven

Has Anna made a terrible mistake? Chloe certainly thinks so.

It was a further two weekends later that Anna next met her sister for coffee, and by that time, Anna was already doubting her choice. For all the right reasons, at least her mind told her they were the right reasons, Anna had turned down the chance to stay the night at Simon's place. It was a personal choice, and nothing to do with him, or them. Anna just wasn't the sort of girl who got it off on a first date.