Three Dinner Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, he waited.

Anna wanted gentle, and he was going to give her exactly what she had asked for.

It was a rocking of Simon's hips which came first. It was slow. It was steady. It barely allowed any motion inside, his cock moving at most an inch back and forth. It was enough though. Every tiny movement was setting nerve endings on edge, and Anna found herself becoming consumed by the feelings inside.

Simon had barely started and already Anna had an answer. This was oh so different to her favourite toy. This was oh so much more enjoyable.

"A little more," Anna whispered.

As if on command, Simon delivered. He kept the same slow speed, the same gentleness in his movements, but now he was pulling half way out before sinking back in. It was a steady rhythm. He could feel the tight warmth enveloping his cock, and he wanted more, but this was her day rather than his. He would be guided by Anna's pleasure and not his own.

"More," Anna whispered.

Simon gave her more. Still slow, still steady, he pulled almost all the way out then worked his full-length back in.

Anna moaned softly as he pulled out.

Anna gasped as he sank back in.

Anna still wanted more.

"More," Anna whispered again. "More... faster..."

Simon did just that. As he worked her slick sex, he gradually picked up speed, and as he picked up speed, Anna became more vocal. By now her moans had become groans. The smouldering fire of desire had intensified.

"Faster..." Anna called out between now panted breaths.

Anna wrapped her arms around his back and pulled Simon in tight to her. It limited his movement, but what he lost in length, he made up for in intensity. Simon's movements were shorter, but just as fast, and now harder than before. He could feel his own release starting to surface and hoped he would be able to hold out long enough to satisfy his lover.

Simon needn't have worried.

The fires inside were raging. Her pussy walls were clamping down against his rampant shaft, every movement within leaving Anna teetering on the edge. Anna felt the first ripple of climax wash over her. She wanted to call out, to announce her imminent release, but instead she found herself holding back.

Anna screwed her eyes shut.

Anna held her breath.

Anna bit her lip.

Anna clamped her arms firmer around Simon, at the same time digging her nails into his back.

Simon didn't stop.

Not when Anna stiffened.

Nor when she gave a muted gasp.

Nor when Anna quivered involuntarily as pleasure flooded her young body.

Simon just continued. With short, sharp thrusts, he worked his cock into her sodden sex, all the time nearing his own release.

Anna felt his cock jerk inside her, then no more. Simon was still. They lay there, body next to body, both coming down from their highs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Half an hour later, the two lovers were settling down for the night. They lay on their sides, Simon facing Anna's back. Neither had bothered to dress again. It just hadn't seemed worth it. Anna pulled Simon's arm around her, holding it tight against her naked body.

She placed his hand carefully over her breast and smiled.

It had been the perfect end to a perfect weekend. End? It may have been the end of the weekend, well almost, but Anna was so hoping it was the start of something more.

As Simon lay next to Anna, he too was thinking, but in his case, he was already thinking about the next steps, what they would be, and how he would make them happen. It wasn't every day that a perfect angel walked into your life, and Simon wanted to make sure not to do anything which would have her walking out of his life once more.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Epilogue

Anna doesn't need to say a word.

The following weekend, things went back to normal. Simon already had plans, so there was no chance to get together again. It wasn't such a terrible thing, as it gave them both some breathing space, not that they really needed it. What it also gave, and this was even more important in Anna's mind, was a chance to be better prepared for the next time.

Oh yes, Anna already knew what she wanted from Simon, and she wanted to make sure it was as natural as possible. For sure, Anna would be ready to take him again, to feel the one thing which had been missing... to feel Simon release his warmth deep inside.

So, with Simon away, and after a little visit to her doctor, Anna went back to her normal weekend plans, joining her sister for coffee. No sooner had the two sisters sat down, than Anna had a look of excitement on her face. She so wanted to break the news, to share her secrets, to say thank you to Chloe for making her listen to her heart.

Anna never got as far as saying anything. It was like Chloe could read her sister's mind.

"You did, didn't you, Anna," Chloe pronounced.

Anna gave a sheepish nod.

"And?" Chloe asked.

"Did the earth move?" Chloe added.

This time, Anna simply smiled. Something had moved between her and Simon, and if it was the earth, she couldn't wait for it to move again.

The End