Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spent, my mind came crashing back to reality. I felt Jason withdraw his softening cock from my open and fulfilled pussy. As Jason's head left the warmth and comfort of my body I felt another rush of warmth as his sperm followed his cock out. He had truly flooded me. This might sound a little odd, but it almost felt as though two men had ejaculated in me. I could feel his warmth and thickness deep inside me and had a very naughty rush knowing that the sperm of another man was in me. I looked over at Mark and reached my hands out to him, beckoning him to my side, silently pleading with him to hold me as my lover rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Desiring to feel the warm and reassuring embrace of my husband.

But Mark had a different idea on how to best comfort me. Mark opened my legs wide for his viewing pleasure, holding me open for all to see what lie at my deepest core. He obviously liked what he saw by how hard his small dick still was. I couldn't believe that this was going to happen. Was Mark really going to go down on me AFTER my lover had ejaculated his sperm inside me? My naughty self once again spoke the truth to me and said, Oh yes he will Deborah. Look how excited he is to do this for you. He needs to prove to you that he wanted this as much as he needs to prove it to himself. And look at the others Deborah, especially Kimberly and Margaret. They want and need this as much as you and Mark do. Do you see the lust in their eyes for Mark right now as he is eating your pussy that has the sperm from another man in it? Your husband is driving them wild with desire right now, they can't keep their hands off of their pussies.

In a rush of pleasure I felt my orgasm begin to flood out of me. I could feel my stomach tighten and my nipples expand. Once again I reached my hands between my legs, this time to press my husband's mouth and tongue deeper inside me. The intensity of the feelings and my emotional state was near overwhelming as I could feel Mark's tongue darting in and out of my pussy and then over and around my clitoris. I knew that Mark must have had a mouthful of my lover's sperm but by this point but I didn't care. It didn't bother me in the least, rather it excited me like nothing else could at that moment. I knew in that orgasmic flash that Mark approved of my having sex with Jason and that he desired to show it to me in the most intimate way possible. By rocking my world as my pussy gushed forth in my third and most powerful orgasm of the evening.

The Final Frontier

Later that evening over drinks and light snacks, and after much talk of what had transpired and how much our hosts and everybody else had thoroughly enjoyed themselves, Mark and I drove back to our hotel completely exhausted. I could have fallen asleep right then and there but I wanted to make sure that Mark was still okay with the festivities of the evening after he had his own release. So I remained alert until we pulled up at the hotel. No sooner had we entered the door than we were pulling our clothes off, kissing and grabbing at each-other like school kids.

Hungrily I spread my legs for Mark, opening myself up wide for him. Still hard as a rock Mark entered me and once again I got a rush and thrill deep inside me. All of a sudden I got a naughty streak in me and whispered into Mark's ear, "I can feel how much smaller you are."

Unbelievably Mark groaned and I could feel his cock twitch inside me. Encouraged I asked, "Can you tell a very big cock was just deep inside me?"

"Yes." Mark groaned out.

"Did you enjoy watching your wife having sex with a man who has a much bigger cock than you have?" I asked in as sultry and naughty a voice as I could garner.

"Oh yes Deborah. Yes. Yes I did." Mark screeched out, nearing his orgasm.

"My pussy is so open right now Mark. Jason's cock was so big that I feel so open and fulfilled. I want to feel your small dick ejaculating in my open pussy Mark. I want to feel the sperm you have been holding for me filling me. Can you feel how open my pussy is right now Mark, how open and warm it is waiting for your thick sperm to fill it?" I loutishly drawled out.

"YES, YES!" Mark cried out, engulfed in orgasmic pulses. I could feel Mark's small dick twitching and pulsing while he was in the throes of a very powerful ejaculation. Spent and breathing hard Mark withdrew from me and for the second time that evening I could feel the thick, warm sperm flowing out of me.

Slowly Mark lifted himself off of me and looked at me with the same desperate passion that he had before we had left the hotel room for Margaret's. Looking Mark straight in the eyes I said, "Your job isn't finished yet. My pussy needs a good cleaning and I think I deserve to have another orgasm."

Without hesitation Mark dove between my legs, lapping at and licking deeply into my well fucked cunt, finally bringing me once again to the realm of bliss and pleasure.

The Day After

The next morning I awoke, groggy and in a fog. I listened for the telltale sounds of Mark puttering about the room getting things ready for another excursion of investigation, but I was greeted with the stark silence of an empty room.

Frankly, I was a bit confused and frightened. Maybe Mark changed his mind about what had happened last night. Maybe he woke up this morning and didn't like what I had done. Maybe, because his sexual tension had released he has rethought out what had occurred and now he is angry and disappointed in me. Frantically, I found my phone and dialed Mark's number, but when I heard his phone ringing in the room I knew that he had left his phone behind.

I didn't know where Mark was, I didn't know what he was thinking and feeling. By the time Mark returned to the room some 15 minutes after I had awoken I was in such a panicked state that I was bordering on hysteria. By the time the door to our room closed I leapt into his arms in tears from fear.

Crying I asked, "Where have you been? I have been so afraid and confused."

Sheepishly Mark pulled his hand from behind his back and showed me a bouquet of red roses and white carnations. Tossing the flowers on the rumpled bed Mark took me in his arms and kissed me softly, holding me tight in a loving embrace.

I sank into Mark in relief, tears forming at the corners of my eyes. I looked up and searched his eyes for any disappointment, any regret, and found nothing but a simple look of confidence. Detaching from Mark's arms I plopped down on the bed, close to collapse from worry and dread, unable to stand any longer.

Worried, I asked, "Is everything alright, are you okay?"

Laughing Mark said, "Of course Deborah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. But when I woke up and you were not here I got scared that something was wrong. That you had changed your mind about last night."

"Not at all Deborah," Mark reassured me, "it is all I can do to not keep reliving the events of last night. If you are concerned about that let me remind you that I wanted this just as much as you did."

"I love you Mark." I wept, "I couldn't bear hurting you in any way. You would tell me if you have changed your mind about last night wouldn't you?"

Lifting me off the bed and taking me again into his strong arms Mark just held me, not saying a word as I wept from relief at his comforting words and embrace.

A few minutes later I gathered myself and stepped into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. I looked at myself in the mirror and observed the woman that was looking back at me. Here I was standing, naked, hair ruffled from the nights rest, and the woman that looked back at me seemed calm, relaxed, even beautiful. As I looked it didn't seem to me that I was any different, any better or any worse than I was yesterday. The woman that was staring back at me seemed confident, secure in her knowledge of her husband's love. Emboldened I touched myself, remembering the passion from last night and was rewarded with a tingling that shot throughout my body, causing my nipples to expand in pleasure.

Frankly, I was rather shocked at my newly acquired sensuality. Growing up I had been raised to be modest, conservative in my demonstrations of sexuality and sensuality. I wasn't entirely sure I wanted this change, but at the same time I wanted to test out the new me to see if I liked it.

After having showered and dressed for the day Mark and I decided that we would just drive and talk, stopping only for food and gas or to do some shopping at the local shops. I desired this very much, especially since I had begun to have second thoughts about what had happened last night and wanted to get Mark's feedback on my concerns.

About an hour into our drive I opened up about my concerns, "I am not entirely sure that what happened last night was a good thing Mark. I am terribly concerned that I might become a woman that I won't recognize, and maybe won't even like."

Mark continued to drive, silent in thought for a few minutes. I knew that what I had said would cause him to want to reflect and search out his own thoughts on the matter, so I gave him the time he needed to think, not pressing him. From time to time I would look at him, curious as to what he would say, what he thought about last night and the concerns that I was having this morning.

"I think I can understand your worry Deborah." Mark started, "But I am not exactly sure why you think that what happened last night will change you in some fashion into somebody you won't recognize. It seems to me that any change that might come about because of this could do nothing but strengthen you. Think about it! Last night did you not see yourself as a beautiful, strong and empowered woman?"

"Yes, I did see myself that way last night."

"So what has changed from last night to this morning? Do you not still see that you are a beautiful and strong woman?" Mark asked.

"Well, yes I do, but even so I don't think I need to have sex with other men to sense my own beauty and strength." I thought this was a good point, especially since it is true.

"Fair enough," Mark said, "but even though you can sense such things without a sexual experience was it not pleasant to have others easily recognize it as well? Myself included?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"The point of the experience wasn't so that you could experience self-worth Deborah. You already have that. The point wasn't so that you could feel beautiful or strong. The point of last night was so you could experience complete fulfillment. The point of last night was for you to experience the joy of a strong relationship with me."

"I don't understand, what do you mean by experiencing a strong relationship with you? I thought we already had that."

"Yes, we did have a very strong relationship up to last night. But today something is very different. Can you not see it? Do you not sense it? To me it is readily apparent." Mark said.

Since it was about time for lunch I asked Mark to find a spot to pull over since I felt that the conversation was going to head in a new direction and I didn't want Mark to be distracted by his driving.

As we ate our crackers and cheese we talked about the events of last night. I didn't mean to, but all of the talk was making me horny, excited once again. It seemed strange to me, here we were laughing and joking and just the night before I was having sex with a man that wasn't my husband. I can honestly say that I felt absolutely no guilt, especially since Mark was there for the whole encounter. I would have thought that I might experience just a little guilt, but I didn't. I suppose it was due to Mark's reaction to the experience.

"So," Mark queried, "what was your favorite part of last night?"

"No, no, no," I said, "you don't get to ask me that. Rather I get to ask YOU what your favorite part was."

"How about this for a compromise," Mark said, "we both write down our 2 favorite moments and then we compare notes. That way neither of us can change our mind from what the other says."

That seemed reasonable to me so I quickly agreed. I was curious as to what Mark's favorite things were. I imagined that he would say that his two favorite things would be the reaction he got from Margaret and Kimberly as he went down on me after Jason had ejaculated and the other would be how he could see all the things that Jason was doing to me while seated on the recliner in Margaret's bedroom. But I was in for a bit of a surprise when I read Mark's favorites:

1.    Seeing my wedding ring on your finger as your left hand stroked Jason's cock and massaged his testicles.

2.    How hot and open your pussy was when we got back to the hotel room.

I had written:

1.    Your kiss while feeling Jason's big cock still deep inside me.

2.    How turned on you made Margaret and Kimberly as you ate my pussy right in front of them.

I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud when I had read what Mark had written. Looking up at Mark I asked, "Really? You liked seeing your wedding ring on another man's cock and testicles?"

"Fuck yeah Deborah." Mark said with an intense lust and passion, looking me square in the eyes as he said it.

"What were you thinking when you saw that?" I asked coyly.

"I couldn't stop myself from thinking, that is my wedding ring, on my wife's finger, and that is NOT my dick, but another man's cock that she is stroking. And my wife is feeling how much bigger her lover's cock is than mine." Mark said, so impassioned, so intense that I feared he would take me right there on the park bench for all to witness.

I wasn't so sure that I didn't want Mark to take me right there either. I was so excited to hear his words, so terribly excited that I felt as though I would burst asunder if he but touched me. I was so wet at this point I could feel my panties clinging desperately to me. Mark's eyes were so intense and passionate I could sense that he was considering the possibility of ravishing me right there on the table. I noticed that his eyes quickly darted to the left and right as he calculated his options, considering whether he should risk it or not.

Putting my hands up in submission I said, "No, not here, not now. There are others present."

Mark was obviously pleased at my response, knowing that I too strongly desired to feel him inside me. He just grinned widely and said, "Well, that's a bummer."

"No, not a bummer at all. Now you get to want me for hours before you can have me."

Packing up our picnic gear we returned to the car to continue our exploration of central Texas heading toward Abilene. As we were driving we kept the sexual tension high, talking more about last night and the different things we had enjoyed. I had discovered how much Mark had been sensing my needs, even if I wasn't willing to admit them to myself at the time. It amazed me how much I had been deceiving myself over the years. Don't get me wrong, Mark pleases me very much, both in and out of bed, but I guess I hadn't really examined my own sexual desires and fantasies. As we talked I learned much about myself and even more about the husband that I love with all of my heart, mind and soul.

A Last Hoorah is Planned

That evening as Mark and I continued to talk about how we felt about cuckolding we decided that this was a relationship change that we each could agree to and enjoy together as a couple. I was of the opinion that cuckolding Mark would be a good change for me in that it would better fulfill my sexual tastes and desires and Mark thought that seeing my desires and fantasies fulfilled would allow him to be a more attentive lover.

I must admit, as we continued to talk about my continuing to cuckold Mark I felt my pussy begin to swell and moisten. What a strange thing for me, here I was talking to my husband about me having sex with other men and I was becoming excited, sexually heated. The desire I had for Mark at that moment was powerful and all-encompassing. Something deep within me, raw and animalistic, was blooming, something that had here-to-fore been absent from my marriage. I could sense the same in Mark as well. I could see the fierce passion firing, making his breaths come in short bursts as he kept rubbing his sweating hands on his jeans.

Mark was so animated with his hand gestures and facial expressions that I soon found myself equally enthusiastic about our future as a couple and what life would bring. We spoke of these things in a future tense, reminding me that Mark was looking at this change in our sexual lives as a positive thing, something that would enhance our lives together. Mark's zeal was intoxicating and I found myself drunk on his exuberance and fervor. But most interesting to me was that he wasn't focusing all of his thoughts on our sex lives alone. Rather, he also was including all of the other things that a married couple would want from a long future together.

I was astonished at the feelings I had for this man. I have always been in love with Mark, but never more so than at this moment, and certainly not because I was going to be having sex with other men with his approval and encouragement. Rather, I loved Mark so deeply because he wanted so desperately for me to have a completely fulfilled life in all respects. I wasn't just in love with Mark, but I was also in joy with Mark.

We had returned to the hotel as the conversation continued into its third hour. Once again the subject of cuckolding came up and what each of us expected of the other and the boundaries we were going to set for ourselves.

"What would be some of the things that you would want or expect from me?" I asked Mark.

"Well," he said, "one of the things I would absolutely expect would be for any man that you are going to have sex with must be bigger than me."

"That is an easy request to fulfill." I laughed.

Chuckling Mark agreed "Yes, I know it won't be difficult to find a man who has a bigger cock. But still, you asked for those things that I would expect from you. Besides, if you were with a man who was the same as me or smaller that would defeat the purpose."

Smiling, I said, "So in other words, pretty much any man I want to have sex with, as long as they have a bigger dick, you will be good with right?"

"Yep, pretty much. At least I can't think of anything else that would be a disqualifier at the moment."

"What else?" I asked.

"I do insist on being present for any encounter. And something that is of particular importance to me in this is that I get to go down on you and give you your last orgasm. I think that about sums up my demands."

"I completely agree," I said, "you should be present any time I am having sex with somebody other than you. That for me is a disqualifier as well. I also agree that the man must be bigger than you, otherwise what's the point? And you going down on me after I've been with another man will be the perfect ending. I can't think of a better way to complete the cuckolding experience than that. But I also have a demand, that you MUST stop the encounter if at any time you become uncomfortable or are no longer excited by what I am doing."

"Fair enough." Mark agreed.

Satisfied that Mark and I had reached a complete agreement I lay back on the bed, hoping to catch a brief nap before we left our hotel room for dinner. I was so relaxed, so calm and comfortable that I immediate fell asleep. Dreaming once again about the faceless man, I felt his hands under my knees, lifting, he spread my legs open. I looked down between my open thighs and saw his magnificent cock, hard and hanging heavily, his ebony poised to enter my ivory. Arching my back, opening my mouth in anticipatory pleasure, I felt myself stretched, penetrated.

1...56789...11