Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned audibly, listening to my own pleasure as though I were somebody else. Drawing my knees up to my breasts I could feel the faceless man thrust his engorged cock deep inside me, pausing just long enough so that I could feel the fullness of his cock so deep within me. Pleasured, I gasped, and could feel his weight heavy upon my knees as he continued to drive his big cock over and over into my welcoming cunt. I cried out in orgasm and awoke myself, finding my hand soaked with my juices and Mark's inquisitive look.

I blushed, embarrassed, but Mark was simply grinning at me. I knew I had been discovered. But Mark was not ashamed of me at all, he seemed happy and contented. I knew immediately that this was the case when he said "I suppose we should give Margaret a call and see if she can arrange another meeting with Jason and Kimberly."

Still panting and breathing hard from my dream induced orgasm I wheezed "Yes, please yes! I need him."

Grinning, Mark called Margaret and put the call on speakerphone so that we could both listen at the same time.

"Hey Deborah and Mark. How are things going?" Margaret asked.

"Splendid," I said, "things have never been better for Mark and me."

"That is excellent Deborah. I can't tell you how happy Jim and I are for the two of you, that you found out something completely new about each other. It is a joyous thing for you two to discover such things about yourselves."

"Absolutely!" both Mark and I said together.

"So how can I help you two?" Margaret asked.

"Well," I said, "if it is convenient for you and Jim, and if Jason and Kimberly are agreeable, we would love to get together again. Our last day here in Texas is in three days, so maybe sometime between now and then perhaps?"

Laughing, Margaret said "So, you get a taste of Jason's big cock and now you can't get enough eh? Jim and I don't have anything planned so it won't be a problem for us, but let me give Kimberly a call and see if they are interested and available."

Strangely, after Margaret hung up I became nervous all over again, as though I had never done this before. It is an odd feeling, knowing that as a woman I was asking a man to fuck me. I had this sense that I was shopping for dicks and picking out the one that I fancied, and all the while my husband was at my side.

After about 15 minutes Margaret called us back. "I spoke with Kimberly and they are both excited to meet with the two of you again. I also anticipated that you and Mark would want Jason to hold off on ejaculating again until you meet with him. And Mark, you made a great impression on me and Kimberly I might add."

"Really?" Mark asked, confused, "How so, I didn't do anything."

"Oh, you definitely did 'do' something." Margaret exclaimed, "Something terribly exciting to both Kimberly and myself if I might add. We both loved that you were completely comfortable with us to masturbate yourself while Deborah was playing with Jason. That is unusual for men who are small like yourself. But even more exciting to the two of us was when you went down on Deborah after Jason had ejaculated. So, Kimberly and I would like to formally request that you do that again. If that is okay with you that is."

Mark looked at me with a gleam in his eyes, obviously excited that he had turned on Margaret and Kimberly. He looked at me with this silly, school kid cheesy grin, wondering if I would be okay with that. No sooner had I nodded my approval, grinning myself in anticipation, Mark said "You couldn't stop me from going down on Deborah even if you wanted."

Laughing merrily Margaret said, "We were hoping you would say that. We will see you in two days then, and if you would like to come over a little early we are having a true Texas barbeque that you might enjoy."

After we hung up with Margaret I looked at Mark and he was beaming with pride. I was surprised that he didn't know that his going down on me after my lover's ejaculation would excite the ladies as much as it did. I couldn't count the number of times that I had told him how much I enjoyed him going down on me after his own ejaculation. I guess he never really believed me until he heard it from Margaret and Kimberly.

Bikinis and Psychiatry

Two days later we arrived at Margaret and Jim's at 1pm to enjoy some sun and fun around their pool. Margaret met us already dressed in a white and pink Blue Life Parisian Fever Brazilian bikini. Everybody was there, Jason and Kimberly, Sarah and Tim, Troy and Sarah and Margaret and Jim were all seated around the pool in their bathing suits, enjoying various adult beverages. Margaret led me and Mark to a bedroom where we could change into our suits while she made us some drinks, Mark with his customary rum and for me an iced tea. Mark quickly shed out of his street clothes and donned his trunks and headed out to the pool to chat with our new friends. If I didn't know better I'd think he was more excited about today's festivities than I was.

For some reason I was more nervous this time at Margaret's than I was last time. As I looked at myself in the full length mirror, dressed in my black Indah Hiba triangle bikini, I supposed that it was because I was going to be spending more time with Jason and the others this time than I had the last time. Also, I suspect that I was nervous because I knew that the others would know that I was soon going to be having sex with a man that was not my husband. No sooner had I thought this than my naughty self said, Yes Deborah, that's right! They know that you will be having sex with a man that is not your husband. Better than that, they will be talking to Mark all day, knowing that his sexy wife will be fucking a man with a bigger cock than he has. Best of all, they all know that Mark wants you to have sex with that big cock.

I smiled like a woman gone mad at the naughty voice in my head and just then Margaret came back into the bedroom to check on me and to see if I needed anything.

Margaret had a curious grin and asked me "What are you smiling at Deborah?"

"I couldn't help but think to myself that our new friends will be talking to us and knowing the whole time that I will be having sex this evening with another man and that he has a bigger cock than my husband."

With a hearty laugh Margaret exclaimed "Oh, you are so naughty Deborah. It hadn't occurred to me to think of Mark that way, but I promise you I will now."

I was mortified. It hadn't occurred to me that somebody wouldn't think about what was going to happen this way. See what you did, my sensible self said, now you have gone and humiliated Mark.

Seeing my sudden distress Margaret took my hand in hers and said "You have nothing to fear Deborah. All of us here know why we are here. This is not a surprise to us and besides, it is what we all want is it not?"

Taking this opportune moment my naughty self said, Just think of it Deborah, as they sit around the pool, sipping their drinks, they will all know that Mark has a small dick and that you will soon be having sex with a big cock. Don't tell me this isn't exciting, don't tell me this isn't thrilling to think about.

Again, Margaret noticed the change in my demeanor and asked "What?"

"I guess it isn't such a bad thing for everybody to think that way after all. I just have no interest in humiliating Mark is all."

"You have nothing to fear in that respect." Margaret reassured me, "We all know that Mark has a small dick, all of us, and that you are needing a big cock. Mark's self-confidence, especially under the circumstances, is well respected with all of us and we too have no interest in humiliating him. Teasing yes," smiling she winked, "humiliating no. I don't think any of us would be turned on by that. But I have to admit that I love the thought of this. How kinky!"

"I know right? Thinking about everybody talking to us, looking at us, knowing that I am wanting to have sex with Jason while my husband sits right next to me. Everybody talking to Mark, knowing that he has a small dick, and also knowing that he will be watching his wife having sex with a man who has a bigger cock. It is all so terribly exciting."

"Deborah stop it, you're making me wet and I don't want to have to change out of my bikini. This is my favorite. Now stop preening in front of the mirror and come on, you look beautiful."

Holding hands Margaret and I left the bedroom and headed for the pool. As we exited through Margaret's expansive kitchen all eyes turned to us. Jim hollered out a "Whoop, whoop" while the other men, excluding Sarah's dignified husband Tim, made other obscene sounds that no proper lady would tolerate, but Margaret and I just blushed, basking in their admiration.

Sitting next to Mark in the reclining sun chair I could see that he had an erection. I nearly laughed out loud at how silly his reaction was to my entrance, but then I thought about what he must be thinking about all of this and realized that if I were him I too would be sexually excited.

Leaning over to Mark I whispered, "You do realize that everybody can see that your small dick is hard right?"

Grinning Mark replied, "Yeah, and it makes me even more excited to know that."

"Naughty boy, get your mind off of sex and let's enjoy our friends for a few hours."

So over the next couple of hours we all talked about the more mundane things that friends will usually talk about. Texas was in a bit of a political turmoil over the illegal alien crisis as well as a continuing economic slide due to a drop in oil production state wide. We talked about the upcoming Presidential election and how neither Barrack Obama nor John McCain were good choices, which caused a bit of an uproar from Sarah and Tim who think that Mr. Obama would be good for the country, whereas Margaret and Jim vehemently objected.

It was very pleasant to listen to the banter back and forth about politics and sports. Sipping my iced tea while Mark joined into the fray I could tell that he was completely comfortable. I was actually a little surprised when the conversation shifted from politics to science and Mark was able to hold his own in the conversation with Tim. I had no idea that Mark was interested in some of the subjects that came up, but at least he was conversant enough to be able to discuss such things with Tim in an intelligent way. Tim too seemed to be a bit surprised by this revelation and his mood went from somber to eager, finding a like mind that could discuss such things as the recent discovery of a T-Rex dinosaur that still had viable blood cells and veins that hadn't fossilized yet, or the discovery of water based planets well outside of our solar system.

Seeing the way that Mark was able to sway opinion on a couple of political matters that Tim and Margaret became so heated about was very enjoyable, demonstrating to all one of the reasons that I am so attracted to Mark in the first place. As time slipped by I slowly became relaxed enough to stretch out on the sun recliner and close my eyes, just enjoying the congenial conversations, only barely paying attention. Allowing my mind to slip free of the worries of the day and to meld my mind to the beautiful music playing unobtrusively in the background.

As I became self-absorbed in my own thoughts I found myself thinking about the recent changes in my life, in particular the sexual dynamic between my husband and myself. Curious, I decided to search within myself to discover the reason I had been so willing to accept these changes so quickly and without much consideration. As I reasoned with myself about the why's and wherefores of my needs and desires I discovered something that had been lying deep within me, a need that had here-to-for been silent and unrecognized by me. It was revealed to me how often I had been thinking of past boyfriends and my ex-husband, not in the sense of wanting to get back together with them, rather in the sense of missing something that they had each been able to provide me; namely, a big cock. I was troubled by this revelation for my husband's sake, because it is important to me that he never think that he is less of a man than my previous lovers.

In fact, to me, Mark is more of a man than those others because of his firm dedication to me as a woman. Over and over Mark demonstrates to me his love and loyalty, not only in the bedroom, but in all areas of our lives together. As I ruminated on these things my sensible self said You know Mark loves you and he knows that you love him. In fact, Mark loves you so much that he pays attention to your needs and desires to see them fulfilled. In return you too should be willing to fulfill his needs and desires, even if you do not fully understand them. Since your needs and Marks needs are symbiotic, count yourself blessed and fulfill them for yourself as well as for Mark.

I was confused, here my sensible self was telling the same thing that normally my naughty self would say. It was almost as if the two sides were in agreement, something that had as of yet never occurred. I could sense the power of the argument, the wisdom that held sway in my mind. Once again my sensible self spoke up saying, If you have a need to be pleasured by a cock that is bigger than Mark's, and Mark has a desire to see you pleasured by a bigger cock, then there is no problem satisfying both the need and the desire. Again, if Mark has a need to see you sexually fulfilled with a big cock and you have a desire for sexual fulfillment by having sex with a bigger cock than Mark has, then there is nothing wrong with satisfying both Mark's need and your desire.

I felt myself moisten at the thought. Both Mark and I have the same needs, we both have the same desires. My naughty self took this chance to say, Look at Mark, look how comfortable he is talking to Jason, the man with a much bigger cock. Look at him Deborah, Mark is at peace and is satisfied with his decision. Mark knows what he wants and why he wants it. Mark knows that he has a small dick and that his wife needs a big cock. Best of all, his needs and desires are in agreement with your needs and desires. Go to him Deborah, go to Mark and whisper into his ear that you know he has a small dick and that soon he will be watching a man who has a big cock plunging deep into your pussy. Tell him that everybody here knows he has a small dick and that everybody here will be watching his wife fucking a man who has a much bigger cock than he has. Satisfying his wife's insatiable cunt.

I was shocked into alertness at the shamelessness of my naughty self and immediately noticed how my bikini bottom had wedged itself in deeply into my pussy. Since I had my knees up and open I had a deep camel's toe. I immediately thought to pull my bikini bottom out to protect my modesty but my naughty self spoke up quickly and said, Don't Deborah, let everybody notice. Let them all see your wet pussy and how sexy and desirable it is. I smiled to myself at the naughtiness of my thoughts and decided I would do exactly that. I would leave my pussy exposed for all to see and to take notice.

Shortly after thinking this Mark shifted over to say something to me and saw my camels toe. Whispering he said, "Baby, you might want to pull your panties out."

"Yeah, I know." I said.

"Don't you care?" Mark asked.

"Let them all take notice of the pussy that will soon be filled with a big cock."

Grinning, Mark whispered, "You are being extra naughty today."

Smiling back at Mark I whispered back to him, "I love knowing that you have a small dick Mark. I love knowing that about you. I love knowing that everybody here knows that my husband has a small dick. And I also love knowing that everybody here knows that you will soon be watching the bigger cock of another man thrusting deep inside of your wife's pussy. They will all be watching your wife having sex with a man that is not her husband. Everybody here Mark, as they are talking to you, knows that you have a small dick and that your wife desires to have sex with a bigger cock than you have. Isn't that thought so sexy, so thrilling, so exhilarating?"

"Damn Deborah, you are so hot and sexy to me right now I can barely stand it. Do you really think that as they are talking to me that they are thinking about the size of my dick and that you will be having sex with Jason?"

"Of course they are Mark. Aren't you thinking the same thing as you are talking to them?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I wonder if it is true that they are thinking of those things."

"Ask one of them and see." I said.

"Okay," Mark replied, "I think I will."

Finding the whole thing so kinky and erotic I just laughed, wondering if Mark really would ask one of our new friends what was on their minds as they were talking to him.

Surprisingly Mark walked up to Sarah and asked if he could have a word with her. Sarah and Mark took 2 chairs just to my left and away from the others to have a bit of privacy and to be within earshot of me. Mesmerized, I listened to Mark and Sarah talk about what everybody was thinking about when it came to us.

"I have a rather personal question to ask you Sarah, and I hope that you will be completely honest with me." Mark started.

"Of course Mark, I don't know any other way to be. So what is on your mind?" Sarah asked.

"When you are talking to me, like now for instance, what is it that you are thinking about since you know the purpose of us being here?" I thought the way Mark asked this was interesting. It was an open ended question so that she would be forced into telling him what she was actually thinking instead of saying what she thought Mark would like to hear.

"Aha, I see." Sarah began, "I suppose, to start out with, I am thinking about whatever it is we happen to be discussing at the time. But lurking in the back of my mind I am also thinking about what is upcoming as well. And since I happen to know a few things about you and Deborah I guess I also have those things in mind."

"Okay, but you evaded my question. Please do not think that you need to be politically correct with me. Such nonsense never made much sense to me."

Sarah grinned widely and a glint sparkled in her eyes. I knew that Mark had struck a chord with Sarah. "Well, well, very good. Most people do not catch on that quickly, if at all. So I guess you are wanting the unvarnished truth then?"

"Yes! Completely unvarnished would be nice."

"Fine then." Margaret began, "Everything I said is true, I am thinking about the things that are going to happen later as we are talking. And since I do know a few things in particular about you, Mark, I always have that in the back of my mind.

"As you know everybody here knows that Deborah and Jason are going to be having sex, so the first thing I think about, especially as I am talking to you now, is that you will soon be watching your wife having sex with another man right in front of you, which is exhilarating to me.

"Also, since I know that you will be watching your wife having sex with another man that makes me think of other things as well."

"Like what?" Mark asked.

Giving Mark a wink and a smile Sarah said, "Well, it makes me think about why Deborah will be having sex with a man who is not her husband."

"And what do you think the reason for that is?"

Sarah beamed. It seemed a bit odd to me that she would be this pleased about the course of the conversation. It was as if she was proud of Mark for some reason that I couldn't fathom.

That is until she said, "You are an obviously highly intelligent man Mark. It is such a pleasure for me to speak of these things with someone who has this level of self-awareness. The confidence that you are demonstrating in your own masculinity shows a heightened level of maturity of thought that, if I am to be honest, I don't believe I have come across before."