Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

Back in America, he would have shifted his body to prevent his erection from being detected. Now that he was home, he wanted his daughter to see his excitement. He reveled in the sexual freedom of the males in his family's compound.

"Princess, the woman you met when we arrived, Marya, will be here shortly...she will help you undress and bathe, and will assist you in getting ready for dinner tonight."

Jennifer giggled then said, "Daddy, I don't need help with those things -- I'm a grown woman - I can take care of myself."

"Indeed you are a grown woman," he replied with a twinkle in his eye. "...but, please allow Marya to perform her duties. Everyone in this household has tasks and jobs to perform, and Marya has assisted and instructed young girls for my family for many years."

Achmed rose, walked halfway to the door then turned and faced his daughter.

"Princess, you are my most precious possession - I want you to learn from Marya. She will teach you the traditions and expectations of our family...you will learn from her the role you are to play here...I have instructed her to tell you everything! She will answer all your questions and you will be expected to follow her advice and teachings."

Jennifer was silent -- her face flushed; she felt somewhat frightened and confused.

Confused by her father's strange words, and frightened by the large bulge in his slacks that she tried her best not to look at, but....

When Achmed saw his daughters eyes glance at his erection, he said, "Earlier, you asked if there was anything you could do...I will tell you now my Princess, that yes, there are many things you will be doing for me -- and if you follow Marya's guidance and teachings -- you will live in splendor and comfort the rest of your life, I guarantee it!"

Then he added: "I must go now and attend to the redheaded-slut!"

Jillian's heart raced wildly and she gasped and choked for air. The more she explored the room in which she found herself, the more scared she became.

There were leather-covered tables and benches, most with attached restraints. The shelves and cabinets contained a wide variety of ominous-looking whips and other devices used for punishment.

The girl visibly shuddered with fear. Even with her limited knowledge of the subject, she understood the purpose of the room: to inflict maximum pain upon an unwilling victim.

Jillian observed the room was much larger than just the area that she was in. When her eyes became accustomed to the lone, starkly bright light-bulb, she squinted to the other side of the room.

She saw four large mattresses positioned on the floor around what appeared to be a child's rocking-horse.

Upon further examination she confirmed it was a rocking-horse, but much taller and longer than the type a child might enjoy riding.

"What the hell is that doing here?" she said aloud.

Suddenly, she heard a key unlock the door - she nearly leapt out of her skin in abject panic and fear.

Her fiancé and two other men entered -- the same men who'd ridden in the car from the airport. She became acutely aware of how physically small, and powerless she was.

"Sweetheart, I'm very sorry for what I said -- I didn't mean anything by it -- I was tired by the long trip -- please forgive me!" she said in her most girly voice.

The voice she'd used many times to gain jewelry and other expensive gifts from Achmed.

Her fiancé stared at her through narrow-slits in his eyes. Once again, her body quivered with fear.

"Disrobe," he calmly said to her.

She didn't think she heard him right. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"STRIP NAKED, YOU CUNT!" he shouted.

"You can't talk to me like that! I won't stand for it! I am leaving this room and I want a ride back to the airport -- I'm going home!" she said defiantly and she started for the open door.

Achmed snapped his fingers and the two men grabbed the girl and forcefully carried her further into the room. They tore at her clothes; she tried in vain to fight them but they were too strong for the girl; they violently shredded her clothing until she stood naked.

When she heard the heavy oak door close, she howled in protest.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS -- I'LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED!!"

She watched her fiancé walk to a cabinet .She gasped when she saw the contents.

Whips of various sizes and material; she watched in horror as Achmed quickly selected a whip.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw what he'd selected: it looked more like a leather belt than a whip. Long and relatively thin, it appeared far-less hurtful than the other whips in the cabinet.

Her initial assessment of the whip was soon proven very, very wrong....

Her father had only been gone a couple minutes when Jennifer heard the heavy bedroom door open then closed shut.

She recognized the woman who entered the room -- she was part of the group that had welcomed them when they arrived.

The woman smiled and said, "Good afternoon, I am Marya, I believe you are expecting me...."

The woman had a pleasant voice, and she was quite beautiful, for an older woman, thought Jennifer. Her copper-toned face was without a blemish, and her long, jet-black hair had the very faintest streaks of grey. Jennifer couldn't pinpoint her age - she could have been anywhere from thirty-to-fifty.

"Your father has given me explicit instructions on what I should say to you, and -- what I am to teach you, as well."

Marya appeared to be a calm and rational person and Jennifer felt relaxed with her.

"Does that include answering my questions?" Jennifer asked.

"Absolutely...now, it is not my intention to scare or frighten you, but I must tell you certain things to prepare you for your new life here...."

"My 'new life here'?" said Jennifer. "I am on vacation with my father, and will return home in a week."

Marya slowly shook her head then said, "No, dear, this is not a 'vacation', as you call it -- you will live here for the rest of your life...."

A lump in the girl's throat stopped her from talking; she gasped for air.

Oh my God, thought Jennifer. She doesn't want to scare me? Too late!

"Jenny," said Marya, "...yes, I like 'Jenny' better than 'Jennifer -- that will be your name with me...."

Jennifer objected to how the older woman never asked permission to change her name, but she didn't say a word.

"Anyway, Jenny, what do you think is going on around here? What have you observed?"

The question caught the girl by surprise - she didn't think anyone here would be interested in hearing her opinions or thoughts.

"Well, my father told me we were going to Miami, and when I saw the plane filled with Middle Eastern-type people I knew that was a lie...and on the plane, when he divided his attention between me and that redheaded girl, Jillian, I assumed he was sleeping with her..."

"Very good. Why do you think be brought her here?" Marya asked.

"Father told me he is divorcing my mother and he said Jillian was the cause of it...Jillian is wearing an engagement ring that I'm guessing my father gave her but I don't think he has any intention of marrying her -- I think that was a story to get her to come here."

Marya smiled and said, "You're not only pretty -- you're smart, too! Why did he bother bringing her here?"

Jennifer blushed and softly said, "I think it has to do with sex...she seems kind of slutty and my Dad likes that...."

Marya laughed and said, "Very good...why do you think he brought you here?"

Jennifer's face turned a dark crimson; she lowered her eyes when she spoke.

"I think he wants to have sex with me, too...."

"What makes you say that?" asked Marya.

"Do I really have to talk about this stuff? I mean, it's personal and private!"

"Jenny, dear, you will learn very quickly that women in this country have no privacy...men here do not value modesty and virtue in a woman -- in public yes, but absolutely not in their bedrooms -- you will be taught to perform acts and say things that you never would have thought possible...with me you can say anything as long as it is honest or comes from your heart."

Marya approached the girl and stroked her blonde hair.

"You are a sweet girl," Marya said softly. "I can tell by the expression on your pretty face that you don't believe a word I say, but I would feel terrible if after our talk you still believed something that just is not true, so I will say this one more time: you will be living here forever! You will never go home again!"

Jolts of pure fear raced through-out the young girl's body and mind.

The tone of Marya's voice -- the sad look on her face -- the realization of what Jenny heard finally sank in.

"That can't be right -- this is the 21st century -- women have rights!" exclaimed the indignant Jennifer.

Marya simply said, "Not in this country, My Sweet Girl...."

Jennifer began to softly cry. She allowed the older woman to hold her; comfort her. She had just met the woman, but for some reason felt safe with her.

"Let's continue, dear, why do you think your father wants to have sex with you?"

The girl wiped away tears as she stared at the beautiful, older woman. Jennifer decided she trusted and liked her.

"Well..." began Jennifer, "...the past couple of years he's looked at me differently than he did when I was younger..."

"Jenny, be specific when we speak -- I will not tolerate word-games just to shield your supposed innocence -- give me proof that he wants to have sex with you."

With a beet-red face Jennifer said, "His, ah...his 'thing' becomes hard whenever he's near me!"

"His 'thing'?" Marya mocked. "Do you mean his penis? His cock? His prick? His dick? His organ? His member? His manhood?"

"Y-Yes, yes, all of those...."

"Well then -- be honest with me," Marya said softly. "Jenny, I want you to say this to me --I want you to say, 'Marya, my Daddy's cock gets hard when he's near me -- go ahead -- SAY IT!"

"Marya, m-my D-Daddy's cock gets hard when he's near me...." Jennifer's voice cracked as she spoke.

"Good girl," said Marya, "...see how easy that was? Now say this: Say, 'Marya, I want my Daddy to fuck me with his big, hard cock -- go on -- SAY IT!"

Tears welled in Jennifer's eyes. Her hands trembled and the blood in her veins ran hotter.

"It's true, isn't it? SAY IT!"

"Marya, I want my Daddy to fuck me with his big, hard cock...."

"LOUDER-JENNY--- TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, GIRL!!"

"MARYA, I WANT MY DADDY TO FUCK ME WITH HIS BIG, HARD COCK...."

"You want to feel him inside you -- don't you? SAY IT, GIRL!"

"OH-MY-GOD—YES—I WANT TO FEEL HIS HARD COCK INSIDE ME---I LOVE HIS BIG COCK---I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME HARDER THAN HE FUCKS MY MOM..."

"Oh my God, I can't believe I said that -- I'm a slut just like Jillian...oh my God...."

Marya held Jenny tightly in her arms and kissed her forehead.

She gazed into the girl's watery eyes and said, "You and Jillian are here to be his concubines...."

Jenny stared into the older woman's eyes. She knew Marya was telling her the truth.

The young girl asked, "Isn't that just another word for 'sex slave'?"

Marya's face remained without expression as she said, "Yes it is, dear -- your Daddy wants you to be his sex slave, and I am here to properly train you for your new life...."

"Oh my God, Marya...what should I do?" Jenny asked in a high-pitched squeal.

"My Sweet Girl, the first thing to do is remain calm -- think with your head -- your fate has been sealed, you must think logically about your next move...more importantly, the sooner you accept your new role in life, the easier it will be for you...please trust me, I know this from experience."

Jenny's eyes opened wide. She exclaimed: "Oh my God, Marya -- you mean that you—"

Marya placed her finger over Jenny's lips to silence the girl.

Marya pulled Jenny's face close to hers and they kissed on the lips; a long, lingering kiss. Jenny shivered and clung tightly to her new-found friend and teacher.

No matter how Judy shifted and squirmed on the couch, her seared bottom-cheeks were a painful reminder of the older woman's domination of her.

Verna gave Johnny a shopping list and money.

It was the first Judy had seen of her son-in-law since the previous evening, but he didn't say 'Hi', and it seemed to her he refused to even look her way.

When Verna gave him the car keys and he turned to leave, Verna asked, "Aren't you forgetting something, sweetie? Remember what we talked about earlier?"

The boy went to Verna, careful not to look at Judy; he bent over and kissed the older woman on the mouth. When Judy saw the kiss she heard warning bells go off in her head.

Then, to her horror and chagrin, she heard her son-in-law say: "T-Thank you for letting me fuck you, Miss Verna."

The older woman gently cupped his jean-covered crotch and squeezed.

"Sweetie, if you do a good job and get everything on the list I might let you fuck me again. Would you like that, dear?"

His face was still beet-red as he avoided Judy's eyes, but his own eyes lit-up as he said, "Oh God -- yes -- Miss Verna!"

Judy's face flushed and she stared at the floor. She heard the door close behind Johnny.

Suddenly she felt Verna's arm around her and the woman pulled her close. Verna's hot breath was in her ear. She felt her tongue dart in and out of her ear until she shivered.

"Wow!" Verna whispered in her ear. "You may be the most perverted woman I've ever met...I'm impressed -- you're more depraved than I am!"

Judy leaned forward and buried her face in her hands as Verna continued talking.

"As you now know, I paid a visit to your charming son-in-law while you were soaking in the bathtub...it doesn't take much for the boy to get a hard-on, does it? Heh-heh, look who I'm talking to -- of course, you know all about that, don't you?"

Verna continued: "Why didn't you tell me you taught him how to fuck? I must say, you are a good teacher -- he's very considerate, he told me he wasn't allowed to cum until 'Mommy' came first...you make him call you 'Mommy'? Oh my, that's deliciously dirty and filthy...you are one nasty cunt, aren't you?"

Verna stroked Judy's hair while the younger woman softly wept.

"Well, dear, things are certainly changing in your life, but all you need to remember is that I'm the Queen Bee now - you and the boy are my worker-drones...and you know something? That boy is a great fuck -- his cock is far too valuable to be wasted on your skanky pussy...sure, when he's not fucking me maybe I'll allow him to use your mouth and asshole, but from now on, your cunt is off-limits to the boy!"

Judy had never heard such talk. Her ears burned while bitter tears stung her eyes. She was completely at this woman's mercy but she had no mercy -- no compassion -- no sense of decency.

This woman was going to continue to defile and degrade Judy and there wasn't a single thing she could do except to obey and go along with her abuse.

"You know, dear, I do feel sorry for you so I'll tell you what -- I'll give you one last romp in the sack with the boy -- yeah, why not? I'm in a good mood...when he gets home you're going to take him into our bedroom and fuck his brains out, and I think I'd like to watch you in action -- I'll hide in the closet and watch how a professional cunt seduces an innocent boy..."

Verna opened the robe she wore; she was naked underneath.

"Dear, I'll tell you what I want you to do with the boy this afternoon while you're eating my snatch right now -- I still have a lot of the boy's cum inside me - I'm sure you'll recognize the taste - now get on your knees, bitch, and make me cum!"

Two-hours later, Judy paced back and forth on the living room carpet. Her bottom was still too sore to sit on the scratchy material of the couch.

As per Verna's instructions, she wore a white, diaphanous babydoll nightie with no bra and no panties. Every time she walked past the mirror she looked at herself.

Her body was the only thing about her that she was proud of anymore. Her large breasts were still firm and upright, her belly was sleek and smooth; her perfectly tapered legs led to her freshly-shaven pubic area.

For a brief moment, she felt like the innocent eighteen-year-old she once was.

When she heard the front door open, she turned to face her son-in-law. He fumbled with the packages he was carrying and didn't see her right away. When he finally saw her he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh my goodness -- jeez, I, ah...."

"Baby, Mommy needs you bad -- do you want to fuck Mommy today? Verna's gone and it will be like old times -- tell Mommy you want to fuck her, baby...."

"OOhhhhh Mommyyyyy -- yes, I want to fuck you bad...."

"Bring all the packages inside, sweetie -- Mommy will be waiting for you on the bed...."

"OOOOHHHHHH...." He groaned as he hurriedly set down the packages he carried and ran outside to get the rest.

Judy walked into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed.

"Good girl...you sounded very convincing..." she heard Verna say from the closet. "...of course, a slut like you really doesn't have to act, does she?"

The walk-in closet was lined with mirrors, and Judy saw her reflection, but she couldn't see where Verna was hiding.

"I want the boy to see you playing with yourself when he comes into the room...fondle your big tits with one hand, and finger your cunt with the other...."

Oh my God, thought Judy. The humiliation just won't end!

She knew better than to disobey the older woman and she went about her assigned task with the enthusiasm she knew Verna expected.

By the time Johnny ran into the bedroom and saw what she was doing to herself on the bed, her nipples were hard and her pussy dripping wet.

The boy tore his clothes off in record time. When Judy saw his rock-hard cock she smiled and told herself everything would be alright.

Verna checked the angles of both cameras to make sure everything that took place on the bed would be captured on film. She'd already done a sound check so everything was ready to go and she sat back against the closet wall and enjoyed the show thru the two-way glass of the long mirror.

The older woman opened her robe and caressed her breasts and pussy. She surprised herself with a quick series of small, but intense orgasms. She was careful not to make a sound.

Over the course of the next three-hours, Judy discovered something new about herself. Whatever she and Johnny were doing, the thought of Verna watching them greatly increased her excitement.

Great, she thought. On top of everything else, now I'm an exhibitionist, too!

Judy followed the carefully orchestrated script the older woman had planned for her; even so, the younger blonde had never been so excited with her son-in-law.

Their lovemaking became a blur. She went from one activity to the next with seeming ease and naturalness.

She sucked the boys cock until he discharged in her mouth. She caressed his balls and licked the walls of his asshole until his virile, young prick stiffened again, at which point she rode him hard, cumming twice before he shot his load deep inside her.

Then she had the boy plead out loud for her to tongue-fuck his asshole a second time. She had the boy say many disturbing things to her, all at Verna's direction.

When she had gotten Johnny's cock hard one more time, she begged him to fuck her in the ass. That was definitely Verna's idea; Judy did not appreciate anal sex, even though this time she enjoyed an explosive orgasm.

By the time Judy completed Verna's script, she was exhausted. Johnny wanted to take a nap with her, but she told him "No, baby, Miss Verna will be home soon -- you should go to your room -- Miss Verna is very nice to us; we don't want to make her mad."

The boy agreed and went to his room.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers