Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,243 Followers

Jenny found that not only had her own breathing become labored, but her vagina was now wet with her womanly juices.

Suddenly, in the background, the door of the bedroom opened and Jenny's father walked into the room wearing an intricately-patterned robe made of the finest cloth.

Safia removed her hands from the girl, and the women heard her tell Jillian, "Get in position for your Master!"

Jillian moved to the end of the bed and fell to the floor on her knees. She clasped her hands behind her lower back; arched her back until her breasts were thrusting outward; then lowered her eyes until she was staring at the floor.

"Remember how she looks -- this is the position you will assume whenever your Master enters or exits a room," Marya whispered to Jenny.

The girl watched as her father slowly sauntered before the kneeling girl. Jenny felt a thrill run up her spine when she noticed her father was wearing the slippers she had gotten him for his birthday.

Her father spoke down to the girl.

"Who are you?" he asked in a calm voice.

Jillian raised her pretty face until her eyes locked onto his. Jenny thought she saw moisture (maybe tears?) forming in her eyes.

"I am your White Slave Girl!" she replied.

"Who am I?" he asked in a sterner tone of voice.

"You are my Brown Arab Master -- I will obey and serve you any way you deem to use me!" Jillian said. There seemed to be a combination of fear and excitement in the girl's sparkling eyes.

Marya said to Jenny: "You will use those exact words -- never forget them!"

"For what purpose are you here?" her father asked the trembling girl.

"I pray to Allah you grant me the privilege of satisfying your every sexual desire!"

Jenny found herself perspiring as she listened to those heady words. She couldn't believe this was the same proud and defiant woman she had met just hours ago.

Marya's fingers began an incessant stroking of Jenny's now-throbbing pussy.

Her father bent over and lightly kissed the girl's lips then he stood upright again.

"I am pleased with your words...you have learned your lesson well," he said.

"Thank you, my Brown Arab Master."

"Open my robe and service my cock with your hands and mouth!"

"Yes, my Brown Arab Master," the girl said and quickly obeyed his command.

When her father's cock sprang into view, Jennifer's heart leapt with joy; her blood burned hot. The object of her fantasies was suddenly unleashed before her eyes. She'd seen it once many years ago and it had burned an indelible image in her brain.

Marya's fingers suddenly pinched and stroked Jenny's clitoris and her excitement quickly boiled over. The girl lost control and she cried out as she climaxed. Her body shook and gyrated on Marya's lap.

Jillian's eyes grew wide -- she heard the strange noise seemingly from just outside the mirrored glass, and, so, of course, had Jenny's father.

"Ignore whatever sounds you may think you hear..." he instructed his kneeling slave girl. "...continue sucking my cock!"

Her father wore a wide and proud smile on his face. Jenny wondered if her orgasm had been pre-planned for his benefit.

The women watched as Jillian kissed and licked her way around her Master's long and thick cock.

"There...do you see her tongue licking below the ridge of his glans? He is very sensitive there -- remember that!" Marya said to Jenny. "And there - the underside on his shaft -- he also likes to be licked up and down the vein right there like she is doing now...she has obviously sucked his cock before...."

Suddenly, Jillian wet her lips with her tongue then slid them over her father's bulbous cockhead. To Jenny's amazement, the girl was able to take his entire glans into her mouth.

Jenny wondered if her own lips would be able to stretch that widely apart.

They watched as the red-haired girl's face moved back and forth over her Master's cock; the girl grasped his shaft with one hand and steadily stroked it; she massaged his scrotum and balls in her free hand.

Jenny was impressed with Jillian's cocksucking skills. Her father moaned and began thrusting his hips under her expert ministrations. She studied the girl's technique -- she was determined when it was her turn, she would bring her father as much pleasure as Jillian was giving him now.

Marya's fingers increased their friction along Jenny's wet pussy lips. The younger girl's breathing became labored; erratic. Jenny abandoned all decorum as she pushed her open cunt against Marya's stroking hand. Another orgasm was fast approaching.

Jenny watched her father suddenly hold Jillian's head still and begin pumping his pulsating cock in and out of the girl's impossibly widely-stretched lips. Jillian's hand stroked his shaft faster and harder. Her tongue slobbered at his leaking slit.

Her father suddenly stopped in mid-stroke, threw his head back, and bellowed loudly then buried his spurting cock deep within his slave girl's greedily sucking mouth.

Marya pinched Jenny's clit sending the girl skyrocketing over the edge with a mind-numbing orgasm. It took all of Marya's strength took hold onto the girl's wildly bucking and jerking hips.

Jenny and her father cried out their pleasure in unison. Their eyes closed; their bodies wracked with orgasmic spasms.

Achmed released a torrent of cum into his slave girl's mouth. She frantically swallowed mouthfuls before his semen became just a dribble from his cock-slit.

Jennifer, eyes closed, clung tightly to her Mistress. Her breasts heaving as she panted and gasped for air.

"OH NO!" Marya exclaimed.

Jennifer opened her eyes and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Look at Jillian!" Marya cried with alarm.

"What? I don't see anything!" Jenny replied.

"Look at the corner of her mouth!" Marya frantically said.

Jenny had to narrow her eyes to finally see something. What she saw was a tiny rivulet of her father's foamy semen dripping from the corner of Jillian's mouth.

So what, thought the young girl, so what if a tiny amount of her father's cum escaped from her mouth?

"YOU DISRESPECTFUL WHORE -- YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR THAT!!" her father shouted at the terrified, cowering girl.

Her father's angry outburst scared Jenny. She couldn't understand why he was so mad. A girl would have to be very lucky to be able to swallow every drop of the huge amount of semen he'd ejaculated into her mouth.

"YOU WHITE-TRASH-PIECE-OF-SHIT----YOU ARE ALL THE SAME!! YOU SHOW NO RESPECT FOR ARAB MEN---APPARENTLY YOUR SESSION TODAY IN THE EXCERCISE ROOM WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU---SAFIA—BRING ME THE SPANKING PADDLE----THIS LITTLE WHITE-WHORE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT ANOTHER LESSON!!"

Suddenly, Achmed remembered his daughter and Marya watching from outside the window. He pounded his fist on the glass and yelled at the women.

"GO AWAY—LEAVE HERE NOW!!"

Jenny was surprised to hear Marya suddenly say: "YES, MASTER!"

Marya moved very quickly, helping a stunned Jenny to her feet. She hustled the smaller girl into their room and closed the door tightly.

The last image Jenny would always remember was the thin, cruel smile on Safia's face as she brought her Master the heavy, wooden spanking paddle.

The women lay trembling on the bed, holding each other tightly. Even through the thick walls of the villa, they could clearly hear Jillian's savage punishment being administered.

Their nervous bodies cringed and jerked with each SMACK of the heavy paddle as it landed viciously on the already tortured buttocks of the young girl in the next room.

The screams of the hysterical girl filled their heads long after the spanking had ended.

The thick walls thankfully muted the girl's sobbing, and the women lay silent, holding hands, side-by-side on the big bed. Their trembling slowly subsided.

Jenny was the first to break the silence.

"He is a monster..." she said quietly. "My own father is an animal...."

"He is not your real father..." Marya said, squeezing the girl's hand to reassure her. "He is your 'step-father' -- there is a difference...you were not conceived by his evil seed...."

"He is the only father I have ever known -- since my earliest memories he was always there for me...I listened to his every word -- his advice meant everything to me -- he raised me to be the woman I am today...I have always worshipped the ground he walked on -- Yes, Marya -- he is my real father!"

Jenny sighed and snuggled closer to the older woman.

"What happened to that man? How did he become such a monster?" the young girl asked softly.

"All of the men in his family are extremely cruel and sadistic!" said Marya.

There was a long pause then Marya asked, "Do you hear that?"

Jenny replied, "I don't hear anything...."

"Exactly!" said the older woman. "It has mercifully ended...."

They clung together for a few more minutes until Marya climbed off the bed and pulled her dress up and off -- now both women were naked.

She looked at the pretty girl on the bed and said, "I need to relieve myself, dear -- and you?"

Jenny blushed. She remembered the crude toilet Marya had shown her how to use earlier.

"There is no other way, my sweet girl..." Marya told the girl.

Jenny followed the dark-haired beauty into the bathroom. On the far right side of the room the carpeting ended and there was nothing but earth itself. A hole had been dug in the ground and Jenny watched as Marya squatted over the hole.

Marya reached down and opened her inner lips and a torrent of hot piss came rushing out of her belly and into the deep hole.

Marya saw the young girl's embarrassment as she watched her pee.

"Darling, over time you will become accustomed to peeing this way...and watching other women peeing the same way...believe it or not, women have fun helping each other pee..." she said smiling at Jenny.

Then she added: "I should probably tell you now -- your father will want to watch you pee -- men are so silly -- they get excited by the strangest things."

When Marya finished, she picked up a sponge from a bowl of clean water and lightly ran it over her tiny pee-hole. She then straightened up and motioned to Jenny.

Jenny placed her feet on either side of the hole and reached down. There was more liquid inside her than she'd first thought. During her pee, a revolting thought occurred to her.

"Marya, what do you do when you have to -- you know -- when you have to do the other thing?"

Marya smiled and simply pointed to a large, over-sized wooden bowl in the corner. She laughed when she saw the look of horror on the young girl's face.

"If you don't like the idea of men watching you pee -- just wait until they order you to do THAT in front of them!"

The older woman laughed as the blood drained from Jenny's face.

"Women don't have any privacy in this country, do they?"

Marya's eyes lit up.

"You finally understand!" she said. "Being a woman in this country means four things: cooking, cleaning, raising a man's children and satisfying his lust -- that is all men expect from us...we are supposed to be simple, emotional creatures with absolutely no other thoughts in our head than to obey and please your man."

When Jenny finished, she used the sponge like Marya had shown her. She returned to the older woman's side.

Marya stared into Jenny's eyes and said: "Nothing has changed for women here in thousands of years...from the time we are born until the day we die we are the property of men...our first owner is our father...if a girl is lucky, her father will simply clothe and feed her until the day he gives her to her next owner...if a woman is very, very lucky -- she will have only two owners in her lifetime; owners who will not assault her either verbally or physically, and may even treat her with kindness...to be fair -- that is how most women in my country live."

Jenny had the feeling that was not how Marya's life had gone.

"What about you?" she asked Marya. "What has your life been like? How many -- ah, 'owners' have you had?"

Marya looked down at the pretty girl and kissed her forehead.

"Do you sincerely want to know about my life? Or, are you being the polite girl your father raised you to be?"

Jenny felt hurt. "No, I really want to hear about your life...is that so hard to believe?"

Marya saw the purity and goodness in Jenny's face, and for the first time in a long time, her eyes welled with tears.

"I'm sorry to have doubted your intentions, my sweet little girl...but you see, women in my country view other women as competitors for a man's affection -- not as friends...women here have very similar stories, they have no interest in listening to other women tell theirs...."

"Please tell me about your life, Marya...."

The two women walked hand-in-hand back into the bedroom.

Marya found matches, and began lighting the candles that were strategically placed around the bed. She turned off the electric light and the women were bathed in the soft glow of candlelight as they climbed onto the big bed.

Marya adjusted a pillow so she'd be half sitting upright against the headboard. Jenny rested her head on the woman's belly, just below Marya's heaving breasts, as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

The older woman began her story: "I was one of the lucky ones...my father was a kind and gentle man -- he treated my mother and me with respect and love...he never raised either his hand or voice in anger...he wasn't a rich man, he provided us with food and shelter, but that was about all...I was very young when I made my first major discovery in life: that men think with their penis and not their heads...."

Marya looked down and saw the girl smiling in the candlelight. Jenny's angelic face tugged at her heart.

"Our house was really just a one-room shack; kitchen on one side, table and chairs in the middle, my little bed on one side, and their larger bed on the opposite side from mine - the toilet was in a small hut outside the back door...anyway, one night I had almost fallen asleep when I heard my mother say, "You know our rules -- we wait until she is playing outside." To which my father replied, "Woman, I am changing the rules. You are my wife -- we will live by my rules only -- either do as I ask, or I will insist on intercourse, and you know how noisy you are...you will wake her for sure!"

"Oh my..." giggled Jenny.

"Yes," Marya laughed, "...she really was noisy...anyway, the room was dark, of course, but when I looked over at their bed I discovered a brightness from a street lamp that shone thru the thin shade covering the window at the side of their bed...well, I suddenly saw -- in perfect silhouette - my father's long manhood sticking straight up...I knew what it was -- we all took turns bathing in a tub two-nights a week, so I had seen that strange thing dangling between his legs before, but I'd never seen it stiff -- I felt bad for him -- it looked like it would hurt him..."

The two women giggled then Marya continued:

"Suddenly, I see my mother's head in the silhouette hovering above his manhood...she stopped for a second then her head slowly went downward and half of my father's organ disappeared from my view - I couldn't understand where the other half went."

The women laughed.

"Then as her head went up-and-down and his manhood kept disappearing then reappearing the thought occurred to me that his organ might be in her mouth -- EEEUUUWWWWW, I thought -- that's disgusting!"

Marya began stroking Jenny's silken-hair as she continued.

"Anyway, I could hear them both moaning -- they were careful not to be too loud, but I heard them anyway...suddenly my father grunted and I saw my mother's hand go around his manhood and her head and hand moved very quickly up-and-down -- I guessed the tip of his organ was still in her mouth...there was a lot of movement on the bed...then finally, when my mother laid down I didn't see his stiff manhood anymore, and they both fell asleep before I did...that was my introduction to sex."

"Wow, that's amazing...did they ever do that again while you were awake?"

Marya softly laughed and said, "Just about every night my mother would use either her mouth or her hands...it became so routine that I began to lose interest and would fall asleep listening to their moans...."

"That's quite a story," said Jennifer.

"Speaking of their father's 'manhood', dear, you climaxed hard tonight when you saw your father's erection...that wasn't the first time you saw it, was it?"

"I, ah...I'd rather not talk about it...." She answered, her voice trailing off.

"I understand, darling, but remember - you are my concubine now and you will eventually tell me everything...look on the wall directly across from the bed," Marya said to the young girl.

In the candlelight, Jenny had difficulty focusing on the object she saw hanging on the wall.

When her mind figured out what it was she exclaimed: "Oh my God!"

It was a spanking paddle identical to the one she saw Safia hand to her father.

"My Sweet Girl?" she heard Marya say.

"Yes?" she softly answered.

"You should know that I will be using that on your shapely bottom whenever you disobey me, and sometimes just for my own amusement -- okay?"

Jenny shivered. She delayed her response for a split-second before she answered in a small, girlish voice, "Okay...."

"Anyway," Marya continued her story. "Our family lived in that little shack for several more years...I was entering puberty and my father insisted we continue the tradition of bathing in that open tub twice a week...since only one person could bathe at a time, at first it would be me then my mother then him...well, as I got older, when it came to his turn to bathe his manhood was always hard and it made my mother mad so she changed the order to my father first, then her then me...I became very self-conscious of my father's eyes never leaving my body when I bathed...to his credit, though, he looked but never touched...that, dear, is when I learned the most basic lesson every girl learns at some point in her life."

"What is that, Marya?"

"That it doesn't matter whether or not they're your father -- ALL MEN ARE PIGS!!"

As Jenny laughed out loud, she looked at Marya and saw that the older woman wasn't even smiling.

"Jenny," the young girl heard her name. "Come sit next to me."

When she climbed up the bed to sit beside Marya, the older woman gazed into her eyes and pulled Jenny's head close to hers.

"Kiss me, Slave-Girl!" she said.

Jenny felt her heart flutter. She leaned in and gently brushed Marya's lips with her own. Marya smiled and pulled Jenny's head closer and held her still while the older woman took charge and forced Jenny's lips apart with her insistent tongue.

It was a longer, more intensely heated kiss than Jenny had ever experienced. She felt as though the older woman was reaching inside her -- trying to control the very core of her inner being.

She became frightened and tried to pull away but not before Marya was done with her lips and broke-off the kiss herself.

"You will never pull away from my kisses...you are my property and I intend to take full possession of you tonight!" Marya's voice was calm but flat; monotone.

Jenny's heart raced as she stared into the woman's coal-black eyes. There was no smile on Marya's face.

Oh my God, she thought. Who is this woman? How could sweet and loving Marya have been transformed into THIS woman so quickly?

The older woman pressed her mouth to hers one more time; Jenny's breath caught in her throat. Jenny felt a sudden rush of moisture between her legs; she thought she would pass-out from the intensity of the kiss.

Marya broke the kiss and said to the trembling girl: "Slave-Girl, there is a raging fire in my cunt and you will use your lips and tongue to extinguish the flames..."

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,243 Followers