Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers

The young girl was suddenly afraid of her friend; she was gripped with a fear so strong and real, it almost drowned-out the equally powerful excitement she felt in her loins.

The older woman didn't care what had ignited her all-consuming lust. Whether it was the spectacle in the bedroom next door, or the rekindled memory from so long ago of her parents in the bed so close to hers - of her guilt and shame of harboring a deep resentment and jealousy for her mother -- Marya had wanted to be the woman in her father's bed -- Marya had wanted to be the woman her father used as a receptacle for his lust.

All she knew for sure was that it was time to take this innocent girl to the next plateau.

Marya pulled the girl to her and kissed her hard and long. When she broke the kiss, a slight smile formed on her lips.

"Slave-Girl," Marya whispered, as she stroked Jenny's cheeks. "You are going to learn how to make love to a woman tonight..."

Jenny involuntarily shuddered.

"I will teach you to satisfy me with your hands -- your fingers -- your mouth -- your lips -- your tongue -- you will make love to every inch of my body - I will demand nothing less than your total commitment -- your only enemy is your own indifference...I want you to hunger for my body...to ache to feel my touch."

Marya saw beads of perspiration forming on the young girl's breasts.

"You will address me as 'Mistress' -- you will obey my commands and defer to my whims...." Marya said.

When Marya stared into Jenny's eyes she saw love and devotion. Her slave-girl was in love with her. It thrilled her beyond anything she'd experienced prior to that moment in her entire life.

It was her responsibility now to train the girl properly; a man would train her to fear her Master, no, Marya would train her to love and embrace her servitude.

The woman understood only too well that it was far more rewarding if your slave served you through love - not fear.

Marya kissed her lightly and gazed hard into her wide, doe-like blue yes.

"Before your lessons begin, you will kneel between my thighs and give me temporary relief...do it now, Slave-Girl -- use your lips and tongue on my cunt."

Marya held her breath waiting for the girl's response.

Jenny's breathing quickened; her pulse was racing; there was only one thing she could think of to say.

"Yes, My Beautiful Brown Arab Mistress!" Jenny said through a dream-like fog that was her mind.

It was those simple words that caused Marya to fall hopelessly in love with her young slave-girl.

It was only a small blurb in the 'Entertainment' section of the Sunday newspaper, but it was enough to invigorate and convince Judy all was not lost.

The short article read:

"On Wednesday at 7pm, the retiring Saudi Arabian Ambassador to the United States, Ali Kahlid Faisal, will be the guest of honor at a reception held by Governor Goodmouth at the Regency Hyatt Ballroom.

The Ambassador has been a frequent visitor to our area, due mainly to prominent local businessman, Achmed al Faisal, his younger brother.

Faisal, the younger, recently closed his long-time business without explanation, and is rumored to have returned to his native country.

The Ambassador told this reporter, "My brother's sudden action does not, and will not dampen my government's enthusiastic support of your business community. I look forward to seeing old friends and contacts, as well as making new ones at Wednesday's reception."

Verna gave the paper back to Judy and said, "So what?"

Incredulous, Judy explained, "Don't you get it? He'll help me find Jennifer -- he can bring Jennifer back here!"

"Why would he help you?" asked Verna.

"He and Achmed hate each other -- I bet he'll do anything to embarrass his brother!"

"Dear, I once met him in Achmed's office -- he's as big a pervert as your husband. The question is, 'What are YOU willing to do to get back your daughter?"

Judy's face suddenly reddened, but she pressed-on saying, "I'll do whatever it takes...."

"Well, good," said Verna, "because you may have to...."

Johnny's ears pricked-up at the sound of his wife's name. He was sitting on the couch between the two women.

His heart ached every day he wasn't able to see and hold his beautiful wife. He wasn't sure what was going on, but his mother-in-law assured him daily that Jennifer wouldn't be gone much longer.

If only I could make love to her now, he thought.

He laughed at himself for being so inept when he'd tried to consummate their marriage. He wanted more than anything another chance to show his wife the lover he had become.

He was now learning from two beautiful women, and he'd brought them both incredible orgasms. He desperately wanted to prove to his wife that he could keep her satisfied.

He missed her kisses; he longed to hold her warm body in his arms and protect her from all the evil in the world.

Please Lord...I love her so much - please give me one more chance with my wife.

"Verna, please help me..." Judy pleaded. "If we go to that reception I think I could convince him to help me get Jennifer back!"

And that was exactly what Verna was afraid of.

She loved the power and control she had over Judy and the boy. She was thrilled when they obeyed her every command without question or protest.

But most of all, her life had meaning again, and she was no longer alone.

She began caressing the boy's thighs. She wanted a diversion; she needed time to think this through. It occurred to her she could use this to her advantage.

"We'll see, dear...maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll take you there...."

Judy knew what that meant!

Verna saw the inevitable bulge in the boy's jeans. She gave it a squeeze. She leaned over and spoke to him loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Sweetie, would you like Mommy to relieve you with her mouth? I know how much you love it when Mommy sucks you...."

Johnny had closed his eyes and sat back to enjoy Verna's hand. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer; he hated himself for being so weak, well, almost....

"Ooohhhh yes, Miss Verna...yes, I love it when Mommy sucks my cock!"

Here we go again, thought Judy.

"Sweetie, stand in front of Mommy so she can help you...."

"Yes, Miss Verna!"

Judy opened her legs so the boy could stand close to her face. She stared at his familiar bulge and felt the warmth envelope her.

She was no longer embarrassed when she performed in front of Verna; in fact, her pussy seemed to get wetter just knowing Verna was watching.

She sighed and eagerly opened the boy's jeans. She yanked down his pants and underwear and his beautiful, hard penis sprang into their view. She and Verna groaned in unison.

She cradled the boy's heavy ball sac in one hand while she stroked his shaft with the other. She stared at the viscous drops of pre-cum leaking from his slit. She sniffed at it then quickly licked it off with a cat-like flick of her tongue.

She felt Verna's hand between her thighs and tried to close her legs. The boy's body prevented any movement. Verna vigorously stroked the younger woman's cunt through her thin panties.

"OOHHHH-GODDDDD..." she moaned, as she closed her eyes.

She wet her lips with her tongue, then took the boy's cock into her mouth until his purple cockhead struck the back of her throat.

And as always, she became lost in the sucking of her son-in-law's wonderfully hard penis.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers