Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers

The second the boy left the bedroom, 'Miss Verna' hurried out of the closet, and climbed onto the bed. She directed Judy to lie on her back, and she immediately sat on Judy's face.

For the next forty-minutes Judy was forced to use her lips and tongue on Verna's pussy and asshole. Judy, inhibitions be damned, fingered herself to three more orgasms.

Judy fell asleep with her head resting on Verna's bosom. The older woman thought of various plans and schemes that utilized the talents of Judy and the boy; then she too dozed-off with a satisfied smile on her face.

Jenny stood perfectly still while Marya undressed her.

"Marya, what's in that room downstairs where Daddy made Jillian wait?" the young girl asked innocently.

She heard the dark-haired beauty gasp.

"What room, dear, what are you talking about?" Marya asked with genuine concern.

Jenny explained what had happened and how her father locked Jillian in a room with strange tables and straps, and how he'd told her he'd be back to 'teach her some manners.'

Jenny felt Marya shiver.

"That means it has begun," she answered in a small voice.

"What? What has 'begun'?" Jenny asked.

"What it means, sweet girl, is that Jillian's 'training' has begun already," she quietly answered Jenny.

"What kind of 'training' are you talking about? What is happening to Jillian?" Jenny inquired.

Jenny saw the expression on Marya's face and it scared her.

"Because I promised to answer all your questions I will tell you about 'The Exercise Room' this one time -- never ask me about it again, do you understand?"

Jenny began to regret she asked. "Yes, I understand," she said.

When Jenny stood naked before Marya, the copper-skinned woman drank in the beauty of Jenny's soft and creamy white flesh.

Marya took Jenny's hand and guided her into the bathroom.

"It's time for me to bathe you, my sweet girl."

Jenny furrowed her brow and asked: "Where?"

Marya pointed to the deep pool of clear blue water.

"Walk down those steps at the end...."

"I thought it was just a pond," laughed Jenny.

Marya held her hand until Jenny was submerged in shoulder-high water. Jenny exclaimed the water to be a perfect temperature and Marya released her hand.

Jenny stared as Marya removed her simple cotton dress. She wore nothing underneath. Jenny was startled to see the older woman possessed a magnificent, brown body; flawless, and unblemished.

Jenny blushed when Marya caught her staring.

"Do not be embarrassed, darling," Marya said, "...admiring another woman's body is healthy and natural here...and I must say it is very flattering, as well...I'm glad you like what you see -- it will be much easier for you."

"Easier? In what way?" asked a puzzled Jenny.

Marya climbed into the water and approached Jenny. She held Jenny's buttocks in her strong hands and pulled the girl close to her. Jenny was startled by such an intimate embrace.

"My sweet girl," Marya said as she stood over Jenny; she was three-inches taller than the girl. "I have asked-for, and received permission from your father for your favors...."

Jenny asked, "What does that mean?"

Marya lightly kissed Jenny's lips and said, "My darling, that means when your father is not enjoying your charms, you will be with me."

Marya saw the confusion on the young girls face and added: "You will be my concubine, as well as his... as a matter-of-fact, this is my room and you will live here with me."

Jenny was speechless. It hadn't occurred to her that in this culture she could belong to a man AND a woman. The girl felt a curious warmth in her loins as she gazed into Marya's beautiful, brown eyes.

Oh my Sweet Jesus, she thought. What will ever become of me?

While Marya sensuously washed Jenny with a scented sponge, the young girl suddenly remembered Jillian, and 'The Exercise Room', and asked Marya to tell her about it.

Marya spoke to the girl in hushed-tones, as if somehow someone was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"First off, it is a silly name...the only muscle the men 'exercise' in there is the one hanging between their legs...."

Jenny giggled at the description and Marya frowned at her. Jenny quickly regained her composure and stayed silent.

"The mere mention of the room strikes gut-wrenching fear into the hearts and minds of every female in the land...for males, it is the opposite: the room has been glorified and romanticized to beyond mythological proportions...men talk constantly of bringing obstinate or misbehaving women there to 'correct' their attitude and behavior...teenage boys masturbate to the fantasy of subjugating a favorite female in that room...."

"Raise your arms," Marya instructed Jenny.

The girl was so caught-up in the story that she didn't understand what Marya was saying. Marya forced the girl's arms upward then washed her underarms. She then moved the sponge to the young girl's pear-shaped breasts. The older woman was surprised when she encountered Jenny's stiff nipples, but said nothing.

"To my way of thinking, the room represents pure and unbridled evil...it takes only one trip to the room for a woman to lose her modesty, her virtue, her free-will, her identity and her sense of independence...repeated trips to that room - a woman totally loses her soul...."

"This isn't the Middle Ages -- how is this possible?" asked an alarmed Jenny.

Marya smiled weakly at the girl and kissed her cheek.

"Oh my sweet, naïve child...yes, women in your country have made great strides to equality -- I always wished I could go there...not so in my country -- women still belong to men...we have the most sexist country in the world...men are human beings and women are objects...."

Marya moved the sponge lower and casually told Jenny: "Open your thighs, darling...."

Jenny expected to feel the sponge wash between her legs, but instead, Marya's hand pressed against her mound. The older woman ran her middle finger up and down the girl's pouting slit.

"You're very wet, my sweet girl...I truly hope the story of that horrible room didn't enflame your passions...I would have to seriously wonder about your emotional stability if the picture in your minds-eye of women in agony made you feel lustful...."

Jenny blushed then immediately felt Marya's finger enter her pussy only to be stopped by her hymen.

"OW -- please don't do that!" Jenny complained.

Jenny reached down and pushed away the invading finger.

Marya had a puzzled look on her face as she stared at the girl.

"You are a married woman, is that correct?" she asked Jenny.

Jenny blushed; she knew where this was leading.

"Well, yes, but, ah...."

"Is your husband impotent?" she asked.

"No -- no -- not at all...he's just a little inexperienced..."

A wry smile formed on Marya's lips. "Oh, I see...your husband sprays his seed BEFORE he enters the garden...."

Marya saw the sad expression on the young girls face. She tilted her chin upwards, and kissed her long and hard. Marya was delighted when the girl kissed her back.

What Marya didn't mention to the girl was that her finger didn't slip inside her by accident. No, she was told by the girl's father to confirm her virginity, and she was merely performing one of her duties.

Marya climbed out of the pool first and dried herself. She then motioned for Jenny to stand beside her. Jenny felt the luxuriousness of the cloth as Marya dried her from head to toe.

"Marya?" Jenny said softly.

"Yes, darling -- what is it?"

"What do you think my father is doing to Jillian?"

Jenny regretted the question the moment she saw the pained expression on Marya's face.

There was a long silence then Marya said, "He is teaching her to become the kind of woman he wants...."

Jenny wasn't sure why, but that answer scared her more than the silence.

Marya dried Jenny's hair then absentmindedly brushed her hair with slow and deliberate strokes.

Jenny sat at an antique dressing table stared into an old, beautiful mirror. Marya stood behind her brushing her hair. The two women were still naked and Jenny giggled.

"What's so funny, my sweet girl?" asked Marya as she stared at Jenny in the mirror.

"I've never been bare-naked with another girl for so long -- I like it!" she giggled again.

Marya smiled and said, "Get used to it -- we'll be naked most of the time we're in this room -- which means most of the time, period!"

"Why do you spend so much time in here?" asked Jenny.

Marya sighed and said, "Well, darling, do you have a penis between your legs? No? Too bad...if you had a penis you would be free to come and go as you please..."

The older woman gave Jenny a plain white cotton dress and told her to put it on.

"Darling, you look wonderful!" Marya's face lit-up as she studied Jenny's curves.

The young girl thought the dress was too tight. Her breasts forced-out the material; and when she saw her rear-view each buttock was clearly outlined by the tight fit. It looked rather immodest to Jenny.

"Your father selected all your clothes," Marya explained. "You will wear whatever he desires."

The older woman began to feel sorry for Jenny. Marya herself never lived in freedom; she never made her own decisions or choices. She was accustomed to be totally dominated and dependent on men.

Jenny on the other hand, grew up making her own choices and decisions. Jenny knew what freedom felt like. Right now Jenny acted like losing her freedom wasn't such a bad thing, how would she feel after a month or a year?

Marya prayed the young girl wouldn't lose her mind and say or do something to offend her father. She was fully aware of how brutal and sadistic Achmed could be when he was not pleased with a woman.

"Is it almost time for dinner? I'm getting hungry," asked Jenny.

"When you hear a knock on the door -- that will be our escort...we are not allowed to go anywhere without an escort," Marya said, hoping she didn't sound like she was complaining.

The knock came a few minutes later.

Marya opened the door and was face-to-face with Akbar, a dark brown giant-of-a-man.

"Good evening, Miss Marya -- how are you tonight?" he asked. Jenny thought she saw the man drooling when he spoke.

Marya gave him a quick, fake smile and pulled Jenny along with her. The girl was aware of the big man's wide eyes staring at her breasts. He scared her. She stayed beside her older friend.

It was a long walk to the dining room. Jenny's eyes drank in more priceless artifacts along the way. It occurred to her she never really knew her father's family had this much money.

The dining room took Jenny's breath away; a long, polished, wooden table with two separate, but equally expensive chandeliers hanging over head. The cutlery, glassware and fine china were antique, as well.

Akbar showed Jenny a chair and pulled it out for her to sit.

"Thank you," she said, smiling at him. He was still staring at her breasts.

Jenny watched as Akbar and Marya walked away from the table.

"Marya," Jenny said loudly, "sit next to me."

"We eat in the other room, dear," Marya said, as she and Akbar disappeared thru a door.

Jenny waited five long minutes before her father appeared from the door where she last saw Marya.

It would be just the two of them eating at the table big enough to seat twenty people.

Her father came up behind her, placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"Princess, you look absolutely ravishing!" he said. His eyes sparkled in the light from the chandeliers.

"Sweetheart, do me a favor and stand up and show me your dress...I wasn't sure if I bought the right size -- I'd like to see for myself," he said with an impish grin on his face.

Slightly embarrassed by the tightness of the dress, Jenny awkwardly stood as her father unashamedly examined her front and back.

"Princess, you look beautiful in white -- so chaste -- so virginal...."

Four servants scurried about bringing food and clearing dishes for the two of them.

Jenny hadn't eaten since morning and she devoured everything that was placed in front of her. More than one time she caught her father looking at her breasts.

She couldn't explain it, but she felt the heat within her rising.

They made small talk and spoke about her growing up. Her father regaled her with stories she couldn't remember and she found herself laughing at his silly anecdotes. She was having a wonderful time.

While they were eating dessert, Jenny asked, "Where is Jillian? Is she alright?"

He looked at her startled then suddenly grinned and said, "She's fine, dear, after dinner you will see for yourself."

When they were finished, Achmed assisted his daughter in standing, and while they waited for Marya and Akbar, he placed his hand firmly on her right-buttock and squeezed.

He whispered in her ear: "You are a very pretty girl, Princess...soon you will be a very beautiful woman...."

Jenny's voice caught in her throat.

Marya and Akbar suddenly appeared and they exchanged pleasantries with Achmed before walking back to their room.

When they reached their room, Akbar playfully slapped Marya's butt and said, "Next time Master offers me a woman -- I am going to ask for you!"

They roared with laughter and he left and the women entered their room.

"What was that about?" asked Jenny.

Marya shook her head and said: "Akbar was castrated by his previous Master...."

Jenny saw nothing funny about that.

Marya went to Jenny and lifted the dress over the girl's head. Marya removed her dress, too. The females embraced and kissed and Marya whispered in Jenny's ear.

"In a few minutes you will receive your first lesson...we are going to watch Jillian satisfy your father...when you see the marks on her body do not cry out or feel sorry for her -- it is now part of her life as a concubine..."

The young girl shivered from both fear and anticipation.

Jenny watched Marya pull a short, silk nightgown over her head then motioned for the girl to follow her outside on the deck overlooking the gardens.

"What am I going to wear?" Jenny asked.

"You will remain naked - it serves as a constant reminder of your status and position in this family and how vulnerable your life has now become...come with me."

Jenny expected to be cold when she stepped outdoors, but was pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the desert night.

The room next to theirs could clearly be seen outside on the patio, and just like in their room, the huge bed was the focal point in this room, as well. Only this bed was just ten-feet from the large window.

Marya arranged a loveseat close to the window. Their view couldn't have been closer. It reminded Jenny of sitting in the front row of a movie theater.

"B-But won't they be able to see us?" Jenny asked nervously.

"This is two-way glass. We can see them, but they can't see us. However, they can hear normal speaking voices from out here so you must remain as quiet as possible -- from now on we will speak only in whispers."

No sooner had they sat down the front door of the room opened. A stout, portly and unpleasant looking servant named Safia entered with Jillian, wearing a red silk robe, following close behind.

"Do not anger that woman," Marya advised Jenny, "unless you wish to kneel before her raised skirts and drink from her hairy grotto."

"Eeuuwwwww...." Jenny said softly.

"She is also quite skilled with the spanking paddle...."

Jenny felt Marya's hands pushing at her legs.

"Lesson number one: always keep your legs apart when you are in the company of your Master or Mistress," said Marya. She then kissed the girl on her cheek and added: "And always remember that I am your Mistress!"

Jenny felt a strange thrill when her pussy was exposed to the gentle breeze of the warm night air. Marya's hand rested on her inner thigh, helping to keep her legs apart.

"Your open legs signify your availability to serve and provide pleasure to your Master at all times," Marya whispered in her ear. "Take note I did not say 'your willingness to serve' -- your Master does not care whether you spread your legs for him through free-will, or through the use of force -- some Master's prefer the later -- it fuels their lust!"

Jenny felt a sudden rush of panic. This was so intense she began to feel overwhelmed.

Marya could feel Jenny's trembling body and began to softly stroke and caress her tender white flesh. She kissed the girl's cheek and stroked her hair.

"Relax, my sweet little girl...you will see and hear much tonight, but do not think you have to memorize and imitate all you learn -- that is why I am here for you...."

Jenny was thankful for Marya's explanation.

The two women seemed to walk right up to them. Jenny was nervous before she remembered they couldn't see the two of them sitting outside the window.

Jenny examined Jillian's face. She had been freshly scrubbed and made-up, and there were no outward signs of fear or trepidation. In fact, her eyes had a 'dead' quality about them.

The woman barked an order at Jillian and the girl immediately opened her robe and Safia pulled it off the redhead's soft, white shoulders. Jillian stood nude before the two women.

Marya presciently clamped her hand over Jenny's mouth to prevent Jillian from hearing her gasp of shock and dismay when the ugly purple welts on Jillians buttocks and outer thighs were exposed to Jenny's horrified eyes.

"Do not waste too much pity on the girl," Marya whispered in Jenny's ear. "I am confident you will soon be wearing those very same markings."

Marya's pronouncement caused a long, involuntary shudder to course thru Jenny's body. The young girl suddenly felt very cold.

"Sit on my lap -- I will keep you warm."

When Jenny was comfortable on Marya's lap, the older woman told her, "Open your legs as wide as possible -- as if you are showing Jillian your pretty cunt."

"Oh my...." Jenny sighed as she did what she was told.

Safia had Jillian look at herself in the mirror, knowing full well that anyone outside the glass would be getting an up-close look, as well. Marya studied the whip-marks on the redhead's flesh.

Achmed's stroke of the whip left a discernible pattern on the girl. Marya had seen enough to know that all men left their own unique markings on the women they possessed.

The older woman wasn't just 'confident' of her prediction to Jenny, no, she knew for certain Achmed would not be able to resist the urge to be the first man to not only defile his daughter sexually, but he would also want to be the first man to thrash and whip her without mercy; to transform his daughter's tender white flesh into a mass of red and purple welts and cuts.

Marya closed her eyes to shut out the brutal image. She encircled the girl's body with her hands and gently caressed and fondled her firm, up-thrusting breasts until the girl's nipples responded by standing proudly erect.

They heard Safia speak and Jillian turned around and opened her legs wide showing what appeared to be a thousand tiny paper cuts on her inner thighs.

"Those are the cruelest cuts of all," Marya told Jenny. "They will burn her skin for several days and whenever she tries to close her legs she will experience a stinging pain."

Safia had Jillian remain standing before them. The older woman reached around the pretty girl until her hands neared her pubic area. Boldly, and knowing she had an audience, Safia's fingers opened the closed lips of Jillian's sex. Her pinkness was there for all to see.

Jenny thought she detected a smile on the older woman's face.

Then suddenly, not expecting to see this, Jenny watched in fascination as Safia's fingers gently stroked the young girl's labia; it seemed to moisten before their very eyes.

Both females watched in wonderment as the lips of Jillian's pussy flowered open under Safia's skilled fingers.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers