Tina's Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate threw the brunette a grin and then turned back to Terry.

He smiled and Kate admired the dimples on his cheeks. He was a pretty cute guy with short blonde hair that was spiked on top. The khaki pants and collarless shirt made him look a little rugged, but he had a boyish smile that was friendly.

Terry stepped back and spoke to the assembled group. "Okay, you guys get started. Remember, I want to see hotness worthy of a bestselling novel here, okay? It's almost 4:30, and we still have another shoot to do. Let's get this right so we can get out of here at a decent time."

As Terry walked out, Vance looked up at Kate and shook his head.

"You'd think he owned the whole place," he whispered. "Not just half."

She grinned back at him when he showed his perfect teeth.

"Okay, Kate," he started. "Why don't you start over there at the end of the bed. Maybe take the scarf on the post and hold it behind you and look up like you're watching the clouds..."

---

The monitor showed Kate wrapping one of the scarves around her waist with her bare leg back and her arm behind her, half exposing her breast to the camera.

"So, how's she doing?" Tina asked when she heard Terry join her in the viewing booth.

"Jesus, Tina. She's so fucking hot! You know how hard it is for Anna to keep her hands off of her? Or me? Vance was already stroking himself when we watched her through the dressing room mirror was fitting her in the dress. He told me flat out he wants to bareback her tonight. You know he never does that."

"How is Kate doing, Terry?" she repeated coldly. "I don't care about Anna, you, or Vance. This isn't about you."

"I gave her the dose, but she isn't acting like the usual girls."

"What do you mean? You said it always works."

"It's a designer drug, Tina. It can vary from batch to batch. She's way more relaxed than she was, and she's lost some inhibitions, but she's not horny the way they usually get."

"Then how the hell do you know she's lost some inhibitions? Fuck, Terry. I'm not doing this to test out a batch of your fucking rape drugs." The disgust in Tina's voice echoed off the walls in the little booth.

"First," Terry scolded. "I know she's lost inhibitions because she let Anna totally tease her in the dressing room and just stood there. I also know because when Anna finally pulled her out for hair, she didn't have on underwear."

Tina smiled. "So, she's commando right now?"

"Perfectly smooth with a little Hitler above. She has the sexiest fucking cunt I've seen in a long time. Her outer lips are small so it's like she's always exposing herself. Must drive her crazy always being spread open like that."

"You're so fucking crude sometimes, Terry," Tina chided. She was smiling. "So, what do we do to move it forward?"

"Let Vance work his magic a bit. He's always good at getting them to be comfortable. Then, we'll dose her again and go to the next shoot." He watched the monitor for a second. "You know she'll actually make the cover of a couple of books just with this shoot, right? Just fucking look at her."

They watched as Vance had her pose on the bed, beside the bed, on her knees in front of the bed, and then laying on the bed. A couple of times Anna stepped in to move her arm or leg a bit, or to fix her hair for specific shots.

---

Kate loved the attention she was getting. And Vance was really shooting a lot of pictures now. He kept encouraging her and praising her as she moved from pose to pose. He was right. Once she was comfortable, it was easy to move and hold for a photo, turn and pause for another, and then move on to another. She got into the rhythm of the clicks from his camera so that she had her hair in the air when he took the picture, or had a distant smile, or had the edge of the dress whipping out. The trick was to stop moving just before he clicked so that no part of her body was blurry but things were in motion.

She was actually a little disappointed when Vance lowered his camera and called it a wrap. She looked down and realized her breast had popped over the neckline of the dress and she shifted it up a bit to cover her nipple.

Terry came in with another full glass of wine and handed it to her as she stepped away from the bed.

"So, how'd it go?" he asked Vance.

"She's a natural! Amazing, beautiful, graceful..." He was smiling at her and staring into her eyes as he praised her.

Terry was smiling too. "Great! Can I review some of them?"

"Sure. I need to go over a couple of ideas for the next shoot with Anna. I read through a bit of the novel and I think I know which direction it should take." He turned to Anna and they started whispering to each other as they left the studio.

"Kate?" Terry prompted. "Shall we look at a few shots?"

"Sure!" She joined him at the camera table and took a big swallow of her wine. It was the sweet wine and really tasted good.

Terry took the camera and plugged a little cord into it. The other end was attached to a little television screen that he powered on with a front button.

A grid of tiny thumbnails showed on the screen, and Terry used his finger on the surface to scroll through them. Kate was amazed! There had to be a couple of hundred photos of her.

He tapped the screen on a thumbnail and it zoomed full screen.

"God you're just gorgeous," he said.

She had to agree that the photo of her was pretty hot. Her body was in three-quarters view, with one breast exposed to nearly the nipple and the other pressed in by her arm to really show cleavage. Her other arm was over her head, lifting her hair from behind as it cascaded from her fingers, and her legs were spread wide enough that her bare leg was visible from her toes to her waist. The cloth barely covered between her legs. But her eyes were focused above and to the right of the camera, and they seemed to radiate passion and really pull you in.

They flipped through several pictures over the next few minutes, stopping here and there when one captured that breathtaking moment like the first picture. And there were several like that. She was a little embarrassed when they came across a few that had her nipple exposed, and then again when several in a row showed her exposed crotch. The quality of the photos was good enough that you could easily see the smooth shaven lips as they stretched apart, and even the little patch of hair her husband loved to tickle.

She laughed nervously and tried to apologize for forgetting her underwear under the dress, but Terry just smiled and said it wasn't part of the costume so it didn't matter.

"Besides," he added. "Half of the hottest we've seen so far wouldn't have worked if your panties were showing on your hip, right? Dang, Kate. Judging by these, you could have a career in modeling without any effort."

She blushed, but wondered inside if he was right. She hadn't seen pictures this hot since her husband had won the free subscription to Playboy. And even then, they weren't quite as good. She felt a little pride knowing that it was her in the photos and not some floozy with big tits and no brain.

"Okay, guys," Vance announced as he and Anna returned. "This next shoot will have to be a little different."

"What's the plan," Terry asked as he turned the monitor off and faced them.

"So, after flipping through the book and reading a few random paragraphs, it's more of an erotic novel than a romance." Terry nodded for him to continue. "Well, it's not one of those straight out porn books you read because there is actually plot and character development, so we have to take it a little more seriously to show it has value."

"So, not just an ass shot of Kate in panties and stockings," Anna added with a smile.

"Right," Vance continued. "We need to show the characters, and the tension."

Terry looked confused. "Well? What's the story about then?"

Anna held up her hand when Vance started to speak. She turned to Kate and started explaining.

"Okay, so there's this girl that gets involved with a guy during her summer at the beach. They aren't quite girlfriend and boyfriend because he's not really into it. Well, she goes over to his house and his two roommates seduce her. They end up having sex and all, but then her would-be boyfriend finds out and gets jealous. He realizes he's completely into her and doesn't want her to be with anyone else. So, it's like this tug of war for her whether or not she'll stay with her original or jump into a relationship with one of the two roommates that shared her. A lot of bondage, and several group encounters with her as the only woman. Pretty hot and heavy stuff, but I might buy it if the cover's good." She winked at Kate.

"Wow, Anna. Nice job explaining that! You read the whole book tonight?" The question in Vance's tone was doubtful.

"Nope, just went to the author's website while you were flipping through the book." She was grinning at Kate.

"Anyway," Vance laughed. "So, I was thinking of having the guy on the bed pleading for her to stay while the two pulled her away. Anna had a couple of other ideas too, but I'm not sure they'll work for a cover because they might be too risqué."

Terry thought a moment. "We'll have to see what works. It's already 6:00 and I don't want to be here too long. What do you have for wardrobe?"

Anna spoke up before Vance. "I was thinking towels on the guys and underwear on the girl."

"And I was thinking..." Vance started to say.

"Towels on the guys and the girl in a bikini," Terry stated.

He said it like it was an executive directive and Anna giggled.

"Drink that up and let's go," she ordered in the same tone.

Kate laughed and tipped her glass back, chugging the rest of the sweet wine. She couldn't help but lick her lips after, and the tip of her tongue tingled as it rubbed across her teeth.

Anna took the glass and set it on the table as she grabbed Kate's hand and skipped her back out of the studio.

"Terry's in a hurry, so we'll leave your make-up alone. It's still perfect by the way. Let's braid your hair in a ponytail and then go pick out a suit. You can take that dress off and throw on the robe."

Kate nodded, and pulled the sack dress up her back and over her shoulders. It wasn't until Anna took it from her that she realized they were standing in front of the make-up table. But, she realized they had all seen her bare nipple and crotch during the last shoot so it didn't much matter. No wonder models weren't very modest, they just got desensatized to it after a while.

She strolled to the dressing room with a relaxed confidence and pulled on the satin robe, tying it as she came back out and sat in front of the mirror.

Anna quickly brushed her hair back and braided it like a professional. She thought the bangs she left were just adorable on the woman. After tying a little bright yellow bow at the end, she had Kate stand up.

"Okay, let me see if it's straight," she said, turning Kate away from her. The end of the tail was right at the top of the blonde's ass and was perfectly formed.

"Good. Let's go pick out a suit for you." She led Kate back to the dressing room.

Kate was amazed at the amount of clothes in the wardrobe room. Two bar racks of hanging clothes ran along each wall, the top so tall that you could only reach them with a pole hook or ladder. On the floor were at least six round racks and several tall linear ones with wheels on the bottom. And everything was packed with clothes. Many of them were in garment bags, but most were on hangers and sorted by type. Dresses, skirts, pants, blouses, shirts, and swimwear, each type of clothing had at least one rack dedicated to it, and most had several. The men's clothing was on the right wall and back wall while the women's occupied the left wall and entire floor.

"Okay, the swimsuits are over here," Anna said as she pulled Kate down the center to one of the round displays. "Let's go with a bright yellow to match the bow in your hair. That will really pop against your tanned skin." She started rifling through the hangars one by one as Kate just looked around in awe.

"How about this?" she asked as she held the hanger under Kate's chin. "Nope, too plain. Maybe something a bit brighter." She held another out but that looked at it and said, "Not hot enough."

Kate could feel her skin tingle all over and felt like she was dreaming. The wine, the attention, the clothes; everything was just so overwhelming! She was really enjoying the modeling that Tina had pushed her into.

"Anna, are you almost done?" Terry's voice echoed beyond the door and both women jumped.

"Oh crap. We have to hurry." Anna chirped. She pulled a yellow suit off the end of the rack. "Here, this will work. Quick, slip the robe off before Terry gets pissed."

As the brunette unhooked the strings from the hanger, Kate untied the robe and let it slip down her back. Anna quickly stepped close and lifted the suit up to her chest as she reached around behind her with the strings.

Kate's body was rigid with the sudden sensations of the woman's arms around her, but felt as the top of the suit was snugged across her breasts and realized she was helping with the suit. It felt so intimate and intense that she closed her eyes tightly and shuddered. The arousal was spreading from her breasts and down her tummy. A tingling reaction to the light touches of the brunette as she worked.

The suit had clip fasteners on the strings that went around her neck and back. Anna had a little trouble connecting the one at her back but quickly recovered. She stepped back and adjusted the strings that formed a triangle around each of the woman's bare nipples while Kate held still. The yellow looked so fucking perfect framing the exposed nipples and white skin in the center that Anna was really tempted to lean forward and suck one firmly into her mouth.

"Lift a leg," Anna directed. Kate did, holding Anna's shoulder while the woman knelt and slid the strings of the swimsuit bottoms over her ankle. "Other one." Kate switched legs and nearly stumbled before Anna's hand on her waist steadied her.

Anna pulled the elastic cords up and adjusted them quickly, lifting them outside her puffy lips and almost brushing her fingers across the exposed patch of hair. It was really hard to resist. Kate's bare cleft and white strip of skin looked absolutely delicious inside the triangle of yellow. She grabbed the robe off the floor and helped Kate into it.

"Come on," Anna hurried, pulling Kate along behind her as the blonde tried to tie the sash at her waist.

When they got to the studio door, Anna paused a moment so they could take a couple of deep breaths. Then she led her in.

The studio was the same, but the black canvas pseudo walls hanging from the ceiling had been replaced with soft white canvas sheets. Blue lights were reflecting on the top of the sheets and yellow at the bottom, giving it the fuzzy look of a distant beach on a clear day. It seemed to make the bed much brighter and more inviting. Kate knew she was smiling with anticipation of being photographed again and the feeling it gave her.

Terry wasn't in the room, but Vance stepped forward to greet her.

"So, to start with, I thought we'd have you on the bed as though deep in thought. Then, once the other models get here, we'll pose you on the bed together. I'd like to show how devoted the man is to the main character while she is torn between staying and leaving. I think with you turned slightly away, it would show the devotion isn't completely returned."

Kate was frowning. "Another model?"

"Yeah, in a towel. We talked about this," he said with a sharp glance to Anna.

Anna took the cue and piped in. "Did you get Marco? He's my favorite, and I would definitely buy the book if he was on the front with Kate." She turned to Kate with a smile. "He's very hot, in a dark-haired and rugged way, like a firefighter or a mountain rescue kind of guy with the prettiest blue eyes." She giggled. "Remember when he did the cologne shoot with that bimbo and she kept trying to grab his crotch? After he moved her hand away the third time he scolded her like a father with a little kid. She didn't know whether to cry or pout he was so stern."

Vance was chuckling. "Yeah, it's Marco. He's just on his way now, so we should start now if we want solo shots."

Anna helped Kate remove the robe and Vance gestured toward the bed.

"Just lay down on your side, but lift up on your hands so you can look off in the distance, like you're waiting for your lover to come back. Anna, get the studio lights."

Kate felt warm as she climbed onto the bed. The excitement of being photographed was starting to build and she could feel moisture collecting inside. The cool sheets felt electric as she brushed her bare thighs and abdomen across them.

The lights in the studio turned off, leaving her blind to anything beyond the ring of stage lights surrounding her. They were bright and warm, and made it feel like the canvas sheets were really the walls of a cozy bedroom.

She rolled over to face the blinding stage lights where she thought Vance was standing.

---

Tina zoomed the security camera in close so that Kate's shaved pussy filled the screen. The little suit bottoms didn't have any fabric at all. The strings were just an open frame around the reddened puffy lips of the woman's sex.

"Fuck! I love that little patch of fur she leaves up above," Terry whispered hotly behind her.

Tina was smiling when she nodded at the screen. "I think I may start leaving a little now too. Maybe not up so high though."

"Are you kidding? It's hot because it's so high! Here's this beautiful bare pussy with the whole clit and an inch above it exposed, and then the little patch of hair. It's like a little texture thing, the perfect accent to go with her cunt."

Tina zoomed out to capture her whole body in frame.

"Does she know the suit doesn't cover anything?" she asked.

"Nope. Anna and I timed it perfectly. I watched from the door while she put it on her. Kate had her eyes closed pretty much the whole time."

"So, the second dose you gave her is working?"

"Oh, her engine's really starting to purr now," he promised. "Look how long her damn nipples are."

Tina centered the camera on one breast and zoomed in. The strings of the swimsuit top dimpled the tanned skin. The clean untouched white of the skin inside the triangle of the strings was a strong contrast to the ruby red of her turgid nipple. He was right, Kate's nipples were really swollen!

"Jesus," she whispered. "They look like they must hurt right now."

Terry laughed. "That's the best thing about this stuff. It makes her nerves super-sensitive but it acts like a muscle relaxant. She's not feeling any pain, though if I need to give her any more she'll probably just pass out. Especially with the wine she's had."

A light flashed on the panel in front of Tina and she looked down. She quickly switched the dial from four to one and saw three men come into the reception area. The one with the door key turned and locked it before they headed down the hall.

"Good," Terry said. "Marco and his friends are just what she needs now."

"Have you started the hidden videos?"

"They've been on since she signed the form this afternoon. They'll record for eight hours straight." He glanced down at his watch and saw that it was 6:45. "Figure we'll have her out of here in three or four hours. The drug only lasts for a couple, so we'll have to see how it goes once it clears out of her system."

"You told them she has to be the aggressor right?" Tina's voice was scolding.

"They know. They'll make sure the video will show how willing she is."

---

Anna was almost drooling as the naked woman undulated on the bed in front of them. The twist of her abdomen showed ripples of toned muscle everytime she shifted, her long smooth legs flexed and bent with sexy grace, and her breasts! The crazy nipples on her were so long and red now that Anna was really tempted to just jump on her and bite at them. She knew the girl was in heat and could see the moisture between her legs everytime she spread them in her posing.