Tina's Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dropped
Dropped
77 Followers

Kate groaned as he rolled off her back and collapsed on the bed. She wanted to lay down beside him and cuddle, but something Anna had said kept her on her hands and knees. She looked up.

"What time is it?"

"It's about 1:45 now, Babe."

"Shit! Shit shit shit!!" She jumped of the bed, stumbling on wobbly legs that didn't want to work for her. She knew she would really have a hard time walking tomorrow with the fantastic fucking she'd done. That was the first time she'd ever enjoyed anal sex. She'd let Mike try a couple of times, but he didn't seem to have the skill that Marco had shown. She'd come twice that she could remember with him up her ass.

Oh, God! Mike! What the fuck was she going to say to him? There was no way she could hide it. Could she? A quick shower? Do they even have a shower at the studio? Jesus Christ, what was she going to tell him?!

She raced by Anna and out to the dressing room where she'd left her clothes. She wasn't sure what happened to her ruined bikini, but it wasn't something she would ever keep anyway. She dressed as quickly as she could, and looked in the mirror to see her makeup.

The eye makeup was streaked from sweat, but her braided hair looked surprisingly good. She turned her head to the side and noticed her neck. Damn! There were several hickeys on both sides, and a couple looked like they were made from a vacuum. She remembered Marco sucking on her neck, and knew that she had loved it at the time, but Mike would know for sure if he saw them!

She ran out to the make-up area and grabbed the tanning foundation, quickly spreading it over her neck as a concealer. It actually worked really well, and she leaned close to the mirror just to make sure.

"Anna," she called out. "I got to get out of here. My husband's going to kill me!"

She popped her head into the studio and saw Anna had her mouth over Marco's huge cock. She was deep-throating him, and Kate could see the bulge as it moved down her throat. It looked like a garden snake swallowing a mouse. As tempted as she was to stand and watch, she knew she had to leave.

"I'm leaving, guys!" she called out.

"See you soon, Baby," she heard Marco call back to her.

She raced out to her car and jumped in.

How the fuck would she tell Mike? What would she tell him? She wasn't drunk, not after only having four glasses of wine over.. Fuck! Ten fucking hours? How much of that time was spent with a stranger's cock inside her? Three guys had fucked her tonight? She'd never, ever cheated on her husband before. What the fuck was she going to do?!

---

Tina was still smiling as she watched Kate race out of the building. There was a lot of editing to do, and she still had to figure out how to make it look like an intentional porno and how to get it into Mike's hands without revealing anything. Especially that she had orchestrated the whole thing.

---

... To be continued in Tina's Tricks - Part 2 ...

Dropped
Dropped
77 Followers