Tina's Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part was how the bright yellow strings that framed her nipples and crotch almost perfectly matched Kate's tan lines. It was as though the inside skin was her true skin and the rest was a full body suit of a sheer tan nylon.

She heard a sound behind her and saw Marco peeking in from behind the door. She quietly left the studio to meet him.

"Hey there, studs!" she squealed, jumping into Marco's arms and giving him a full kiss on the mouth before hugging each of the men with him. She used both hands to firmly grip and squeeze their asses while doing so.

"Hi, Anna," Marco's deep voice replied. "Is she ready for us?"

"Oh, Baby! She's simmering so hot right now! You guys are going to fucking love this woman. She is just beautiful with a perfect porno body."

They all were grinning as Marco reached for the door handle.

"No, you have wardrobe first," she said. "The scene is you first, Marco. You two have to wait for Vance's signal. Remember, this isn't a usual take. Kate has to come on to you guys first. Terry was really adamant about that."

"I know, he told us twice already," Marco chided. "So, what's the wardrobe?"

Anna walked over to the wine counter and opened the cupboard underneath it. She grabbed three of the folded white towels and tossed one off the top to each man.

"That's it?" one of the men asked, spreading the towel to let it fall open.

"Yup!"

Anna watched as the three hunks stripped in front of her. Marco was by far the most attractive man she had ever had the pleasure of pleasuring, but the other two men each had their own assets. None of them had body hair, shaven from the neck down and tanned. The large, muscled individuals, with six-pack abdomens and rippling biceps and thighs, differed mostly in the size and shape of their cocks. Marco's was long and heavy, hanging down nearly half his thigh even soft. Paul, the blonde one, had a longer, thinner cock that tapered to a point. Stewart had perhaps the most intimidating, or encouraging depending on the mood, because his milk-chocolate colored cock was so much thicker than even Marco's. She remembered the times she had spent with each of them fondly. Definitely the right trio for this job.

They wrapped their towels around the waist and knotted them on the hip, looking like Romans waiting to conquer. Anna nodded, letting her fingers trace over the muscles of Marco's broad chest and lightly teasing one nipple with a pinch.

"Okay," she began. "Showtime! You two stay back along the wall. She won't be able to see you with the stage lights. Vance will signal you when it's time. Marco, you follow my lead. You guys are just going to love her!"

She opened the door and stepped through with Marco closely following her. She had to clear her throat to get Vance's attention, and when he looked over she could see his eyes were crazed with lust. His huge cock was almost bending his leg up where it ran down his inner thigh.

He nodded to Anna and turned back to the bed.

"Boyish charm," Anna whispered to Marco. "Play hard to get."

"Got it," he whispered back.

"Oh, good," Vance announced as he lowered his camera. "The model is here."

Kate's eyes were glazed and she could feel her juices leaking out over her labia. She focused, turning to face Anna and the new model as they came into the light. She scooted forward with her legs slightly spread, cringing a bit as she felt the soft sheets brush against her crotch.

"Kate, this is Marco," Anna introduced. "He's one of our more professional models. One of the cuter ones too," she teased, nudging his hip with her elbow.

"Hi, Kate," he said as he stepped closer.

The blonde's eyes widened when she saw how large his chest was. He was so muscular that he looked like a bodybuilder. She took his offered hand and looked up into his eyes and froze. He was gorgeous! Not your average knock-out, drop-dead good looking man... He was simply gorgeous!

"So for this part," Vance interrupted when it was obvious the woman had become tongue-tied. "I'd like to have the man sitting on the bed holding one of the woman's wrists while she is turned away and trying to pull free. That will hopefully capture the part of the story where she is being tempted away by her two new lovers."

Anna stepped between the two models and turned Kate back to the bed. Marco followed and hopped up at the top, holding his towel closed with one hand. Anna positioned Kate on her knees, with her feet nearly touching Marco. He reached out and grabbed her wrist so that she could lean away as Anna stepped back.

"That's good," Vance encouraged. "Kate, let's see a little more drama, like you are really pining for your new lovers."

The two men against the wall both fidgeted as the woman on the bed raised her free arm to her forehead and arched her back. Her round breasts were pushed out and bobbed making the long nipples dance up and down as she pretended to struggle.

Vance took several quick pictures. "Got it, that's great, Kate! Okay, now let's try the first part of the book, when the two characters are getting closer but the man is reluctant. Marco, I want you to lay back a bit against the pillows, and Kate, you snuggle up beside him facing the camera with your hand on his thigh."

They repositioned, and Anna helped by curling Kate's braided ponytail so that it fell over the front of her shoulder and onto his knee.

"Now remember, Kate. She wants to get closer to him, but he's not sure about it yet. You'll have to really sell it."

Kate put her hand on the leg closest to her, letting her fingers lightly stroke the firm muscle of his bare thigh. His skin was so warm and smooth! It was kind of weird not feeling any hair on him. It felt nice, sort of more intimate without the itching and scratching of the hair that she was used to on her husband's. And the muscles on the model were just amazing. She looked up and saw him looking off in the distance over her head.

He shifted slightly and she tried to scoot a little higher up his leg when her hair was pulled between his knees. She cringed and tugged the braid free with her hand, laying down between her breasts. Her naked breasts. She flushed red.

What the hell happened to the swimsuit! It looked like the fabric had melted away leaving only the strings. She threw a worried look down and could see the little tuft of darker hair between her legs and the swelling of her pussy where there should have been cloth.

"Um," she whispered, her eyes glancing quickly from the model beside her to the lights shining on them, trying to spot where Vance or Anna was.

Anna stepped forward into the light. "Kate?"

"Uh, I think the suit melted or something," she whispered harshly with embarrassment. "There's no fabric left, just the strings."

Vance spoke up from somewhere behind the lights. "Damn, has to be all the heat coming off the lights. We'll have to edit the digital photos. Anna, will you go find the same color of suit in wardrobe?"

"Sure, Vance," Anna sang, skipping toward the door. She opened and closed it loudly, but stayed inside the studio. She stepped between the two men dressed in towels along the back wall. She felt their hands snake down and stroke her breasts and ass in greeting as she settled between them.

Vance spoke again. "Kate, Honey? We're going to have to keep going. At least with the yellow edging we can digitally fill in the areas pretty easily on the computer,"

"Uh," Kate hesitated.

"Have to," Marco whispered softly in a deep husky voice. "Terry isn't a nice boss when he's not happy, and he's pushing to get out of here."

"Oh, okay," Kate whispered back.

She started lightly rubbing his thigh again, letting her fingertips trace from above his knee to the edge of the towel in long soft strokes.

She felt his hand tentatively touch her shoulder, pressing lightly against her sensitive skin.

Encouraged, she scooted up a little more and laid her head on his waist.

"The camera can't see your face," Vance warned.

"Here," Marco said as he leaned forward and moved one of the pillows so that she could prop herself up on it.

While she adjusted herself on the pillow, he spread his legs more and tugged the edge of his towel to the side, exposing the length of his cock where it snaked down between his legs.

Once she was settled, her hand automatically continued lightly caressing his smooth skin. She felt his hand again, a little lower on her shoulder. He was gently petting between her shoulder blades and upper back in lazy circles. It felt wonderful.

Her hand traced up his thigh, feeling for the edge of the towel as she gazed up into his handsome face. It seemed his towel was much more open than before, and when she glanced down she froze. His penis was totally showing! And, it was just huge! Did he know he wasn't covered up? It had to be half again as big as Mike's, and it was so thick! It was like a zoomed in version of Mike's circumcised penis, but there was no hair at all on it, just like the rest of his muscled body.

She was just about to say something to Marco about the wardrobe malfunction when Vance spoke up.

"Kate, why don't you throw one leg over his? Imagine that you are pleading with him to pay you some attention. Really embrace his leg, like you are showing him how anxious you are to move the relationship forward."

She followed the instruction and felt the chill when the air hit her inner labia as it separated. His smooth leg felt wonderful on the inside of her thigh, and she shifted closer, letting her fingers get dangerously close to where his penis was starting to lift.

Her exposed crotch was touching lightly against the side of his leg, barely brushing the folds where the fabric of her suit had disappeared. When she spread her fingers on his thigh and gripped a little, trying to show the camera her pleading, Marco rotated his leg and bent it toward her. She almost jumped with the sensation. The edge of his knee was pressing right into her pussy!

"That's perfect, Kate! Keep looking up at him with lust like that," Vance directed. "Squeeze his leg a little more, really show your interest."

She did as she was instructed, and felt the edge of his knee move against her clitoris. She just couldn't help it... She started very softly, very slowly so that it wouldn't be obvious, humping herself against his knee. She pressed slightly forward with her hips a couple of seconds, and then slowly relaxed to ease the pressure. Pausing for another couple of seconds, she then pressed herself against his knee again. It was really slight, and Kate was sure that the Vance couldn't tell, but it felt so good! She knew she was smearing her juices onto his skin.

She felt something touch the tips of her fingers and looked down. He was getting hard! It was holding itself up level with the tops of his thighs, bobbing just a bit and bumping against her fingers with each heartbeat. The swollen head of his penis rose higher as she watched.

"Um, Vance?" she called softly, watching the thick penis levitate higher. "Vance?" she said a little louder.

She heard the photographer's exasperated sigh. "Yes?"

"Uh, he's um... He's poking up?"

Vance could see Marco's cock pointing up at an angle between his thighs and wondered if he could convince the woman to hold it down, but then decided it was time to move on to the next phase.

"Okay, Marco," he chided. "Settle it down a bit."

"Sorry," the large man responded. "She doesn't make it easy. You know I usually don't have this problem, but she's not like any of the models you've had me pose with before."

Vance chuckled, "I know, I know. Okay, let's move on to the next part. I'd like to capture the scene where the boyfriend's two friends seduce her away from their relationship. Marco, go cool off for a bit. I'll have you in the last scene."

Kate unwrapped her leg from his, easily spotting the wet trail of clear liquid her excitement had smeared on his knee. She watched as the model sat up and slid off the bed to stand. His enormous penis was sticking straight out through the opening in the towel and had turned a darker red. She watched it bounce as he turned away but couldn't see him once he left the circle of bright lights.

"Hey, Anna?" Vance called out.

After a second, Kate heard the studio door open.

"Yeah?"

"Did you find a replacement bikini?"

"No, not that matches. There are a couple of plain bikinis that might work, but they wouldn't look as hot on her."

"Damn, and it's almost 8:00. Is Terry getting pissed?"

"Not yet," Anna replied. "But he's doing paperwork still, so we have some time."

"Let's move forward then. Will you go get the other two models?"

"Sure," she answered.

Kate heard the studio door close as Vance stepped into the lights so she could see him.

"This sucks because all of these shots are going to require we paint the fabric in after, and that takes a while. Are you okay with all this, Kate?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess so, now. I mean, as long as you can cover me up in the pictures?"

"Like I said, it will be a lot easier with the yellow borders to fill in. And you are being such a professional that I'm amazed it's your first time. You really have a future in this business if you want to pursue it. Do you like being a model?"

"I do! I'm actually having a lot of fun. I was really nervous at first, but you guys are so nice and helpful that the time is flying by. Oh, crap! I should probably call my husband to let him know I'm going to be later than I thought."

Vance turned and stepped halfway out of the light before turning back. He was holding a cordless phone out.

"Here, you can use the office phone."

She smiled as she jumped off the bed to take it from him. "Thanks! So, how much longer do you think we'll be?"

"Probably only a couple more hours, maybe three if we have issues."

"Okay, thanks!"

She turned to face the bed and quickly dialed their home phone. There was silence in the room as they all watched her bare backside and listened closely to what she would say to her husband.

"Hi, Honey! Yeah... Since 3:30... No, I ate a late lunch... Oh, it's actually a lot of fun! They have me doing two different shoots for book covers... No, it's the whole works with makeup, hair, wardrobe, and lights... Yeah, really nervous at first. I had a couple of glasses of wine and that helped... Oh, just to tell you I was going to be later than I thought. We're about halfway through with the second shoot, but there are other models too so it takes longer... They said a couple more hours at least..."

Vance cleared his throat behind her.

"Okay, I have to go. I'll tell you all about it when I get home... I love you too, Honey!"

Turning, she pressed the end button and handed the phone back to Vance. She heard the studio door close and looked toward the sound, spotting Anna as she stepped into the light. Two large, bare-chested men in towels followed behind her, and she felt herself blush. She wanted to cover up the ruined bikini she was wearing, but held her ground to appear professional.

"Kate? This is Paul," Anna said indicating the tanned blonde hunk at one side. He smiled, but didn't say anything. "And this is Stewart," she added with a glance to the dark-skinned man who grinned and stepped forward.

"Hi, Kate," he said pleasantly, holding out his hand to take hers. "It's so nice to work with such a beautiful model."

"Hi," she smiled back. "And, um. Same."

He was a large man. They both were. About the same size as Marco. She could see their muscled bodies were hairless as well. The three male models could have been brothers if it wasn't for their skin color.

"We're on a schedule here, people," Vance reminded them. "For this shoot, I want the woman laying on the bed, with the men reclining behind her and showing their admiration. I want it to show their interest in her even though she is interested in her boyfriend. Anna?"

Anna stepped between the two models and took Kate's hand. She helped her up on the bed, and had her lay on her back near the edge. She positioned her arms above her head on the pillow, bent at the elbow, and turned Kate's face toward the camera. Pulling the long braided ponytail down over her armpit, Anna adjusted it to fall off the end of the bed with the yellow bow showing. She stood back a second, and then went forward to correct her arms a little. Then, she took the leg closest to the camera and let it fall of the bed at her knee. The other, she lifted at the knee to let her foot rest flat on the bed. She stood back and smiled.

"Oh, you're so perfect," she whispered to the woman.

As she left, the two men stepped around the bed and each layed down along her so their heads were nearest her waist.

"Up a little more, guys," Vance guided.

They shifted a bit, lifting and holding their massive torsos up on one arm.

"Perfect," Vance promised as his camera started clicking. "Paul, put your hand around her leg."

Kate felt the blonde model's warm hand hold her inner thigh and she let him pull her knee out until it fell against his chest.

"That's great! Now, Stewart... Put your hand down onto her shoulder."

The fingertips that gently brushed across her neck settled on her shoulder with a gentle squeeze.

"Now, gentlemen. She's perfect, but you guys have to show your interest in her. Remember, you're trying to win her affection away from her boyfriend, so try to seduce her."

Kate felt her thigh being held a little firmer, and then the fingers softly slid over her skin in tender massage. She felt the dark-skinned hand of Stewart rub on her shoulder, and gently move down the top of her chest to just above the swell of her breast. Goosebumps formed from the light teasing of his caress and she shifted a little to try to press up against the tickle.

Paul's rubbing hand slipped off her leg briefly as he reached back under her knee to wrap it a little lower on the back of her leg. Her arousal was obvious as he stared down between her legs where her inner labia had opened. The moisture there made the swollen lips shine in the studio lights. He let his hand slide down to just touch her buttock before he brought it back up and around the inside of her thigh. She shifted a bit, lifting her hips just a fraction before dropping them back down.

Stewart's wandering fingers lightly traced down along the outside edge of her little swimsuit and then down over her ribcage to her waist. He let them rest there briefly before pushing them out across her flat abdomen and just under her naval.

"Good, good! I think we have that part. Okay, guys, help Anna put her in the Boris pose."

Both guys pushed themselves upright, and Anna helped them position Kate in front of them. They raised her up on her left knee in the center of them and facing the camera. Her right leg was straight and just touching her toes to the bed over the top of Paul's knees. Stewart held her by the waist to help her balance and raised her arm up behind his head before dropping his free hand down over her tummy.

"Perfect! Now, don't forget your roles. You're trying to seduce her."

She felt Paul reach around and rub her left thigh, then raise his warm hand up and inwards where it lightly brushed through the little patch of pubic hair she kept. Her skin felt like icy fire as his fingers traced down the inside of her right leg to cup the inside of her knee. He then reversed the direction and traced up her leg.

The same was happening on her chest as Stewart lifted his hand over her abdomen and gently cupped the underside of her breast before trailing his fingertips up between them and lightly holding her neck. When he moved his hand back down, the smooth skin of his wrist and forearm rubbed over her bare nipple, bending it down and causing her to sigh deeply.