Tina's Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dropped
Dropped
77 Followers

"FUUUUuuuuuckk," she screeched, locking her whole body in a rigid clench as liquid streamed from between her legs.

A stream of warm liquid hit Stewart's abdomen and dripped down over his oiled cock. He smiled down at the lovely woman and lifted his hands from her as he leaned over and climbed onto the bed between her legs.

"Please," Kate whimpered. "Please fuck me with your big black dick..."

He used one hand to press his fat cock down at her soaked pussy, and nestled its thick oiled head between her gaping lips.

"Please," she pleaded.

With a steady push, he pressed himself between her lips and felt the resistance slowly give as her opening spread around him.

"Oh.... Oh yeah!" she grunted as the head slid inside her.

He pressed a little firmer and three inches of his massive cock forced its way inside her.

"Uuunnngh! Oh, yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me, Stewart! Give me all of that big black cock!" The giant penis inside her felt so warm and filling, it was making her whole torso tingle with hot vibrations.

Stewart carefully pulled straight out until the swollen head was halfway clear before he pressed himself back in with a steady push.

Both of them grunted as he was able to sink half of himself into her hot vagina.

"Oh, Stewart," Kate squealed. "Fuck my little pussy, Baby! Fuck me like a tight little slut."

"You like that, Honey? You like my thick cock insight your tight pussy?"

"It feels so fucking good, Baby! Oh.. Fuck... Yeah... Harder!"

Stewart had started a steady pumping rhythm between her legs, pushing a little more than half of his meaty cock into her and then pulling nearly out before pressing back in. Her tight little pussy's lips were an angry red, sliding in with each push and popped back out with each pull.

Paul was gently twisting her nipples with his fingers, occasionally using his thumbs to rub up and down their length like little pricks. They were nearly and inch long and as thick as his little finger. With the oil Anna had applied, and his constant attention to them, they must have been excruciatingly aroused and sensitive. But she seemed almost completely focused on Stewart and his big cock pumping in and out of her.

After nearly five full minutes of steady humping, the woman started bucking on each inward thrust. With her arms and legs suspended, she was almost lifting herself completely from the bed trying to sink further onto her new lover's erection.

"Oh, please! Please... Fuck... me... deeper... Baby... Ungh... yeah... so.. big... Please... Oh..fuck..me! Ungh..fu..nnnmmph..ah.."

As Stewart quickened his pace, he started pushing another two inches into her, and the deeper penetration and stretching made Kate's third orgasm crash through her like a train. She lifted her body up by the scarves securing her and locked her muscles into rigidity as her pussy flooded over the giant cock inside her.

As her body finally relaxed, she dropped to the bed in shaking spasms that she couldn't control, and passed out cold.

"Holy shit!" Stewart said as he pulled himself out and stared down at the unconscious woman. "That was the hottest fucking orgasm I've ever seen!" He pointed down to his still raging hard-on and Paul could see the juices dripping from the massive cock and balls like water.

"You didn't fully take her," Paul teased, releasing her nipples and sitting back on his knees.

"I was bottoming out at the end, but I could feel her cervix opening up and the tip of my dick squeezing through. I think that's what pushed her over. It nearly had me over too!"

Anna stepped up to the bed with the little bottle of oil in her hand and let it dribble over the woman's gaping vagina. She used her fingers to push most of the heavy liquid inside deeply, and spread the rest all over her inner lips and clitoris. Then, using her little finger under the string below her gaping hole, she pushed some of the excess oil just inside the ring of her little anus.

"Alright, guys," she said as she straightened and put the cap back on the bottle. "Let's untie her and get her back into the mood for more. Marco? Why don't you have Paul do a little probing of her cervix to loosen her up some more while you tease her with your beautiful meat?"

Marco quickly stepped forward with a smile as Paul eagerly replaced Stewart kneeling between her legs. Anna was untying her arms, and Stewart did the same with her ankles. The bindings had left pink indentations in her skin and each of them rubbed at them to restore the circulation.

"Uuuugh," Kate groaned as she slowly recovered.

"Hey, Baby," Marco soothed, leaning forward to lightly kiss her lips.

"Mmnnn, oh.. Oh, fuck, Stewart... That was so fucking good, Baby," she sighed with pleasure.

"It's me, Baby. Marco. You fell asleep on me," he said softly.

She opened her eyes to see the gorgeous man was sitting on his side beside her with his face so close she could feel his breath.

"Hi there," she smiled as she stared at him.

"Hi, Baby. You feeling good?"

"Oh, God yes," she answered with a heavy breath. "I feel very fucked," she laughed.

"It was good, yes?"

"Very good, yes."

"And now?" he asked as he leaned in and kissed her lips. "Are you ready for Marco?"

She smiled, lifting her mouth up do kiss his. His tongue slipped between her lips as he pressed her head back down. Their kiss was soft, and open, and nice. He tasted sweet, like cinnamon honey, and she swirled her tongue around his to play.

He cupped his hand over the strings on one breast and lightly toyed his finger over her nipple as they slowly devoured each others mouths. She moaned in the back of her throat, sucking on his tongue when he pulled away and looked down at her.

She nearly jumped when she felt hands wrap over her naked hips, but Marco leaned closer to whisper.

"You made Paul quite jealous, Baby. I think you and I should get to know each other while Paul takes his pleasure."

Looking into his eyes, Kate smiled and leaned up to kiss him again. As he pressed her back down with his mouth, she felt Paul's cock press into her.

The oil that Anna had applied felt like hot butter as Paul penetrated the beautiful woman. Although not tight after Stewart, her vagina gripped around him and pulled him inside. The tingling numbness from the oil made him rigid, and he knew he would have no problem staying hard for quite a while.

He slowly speared his long cock into her and felt himself bump into her cervix about halfway inside. Stewart was right, he could feel the tapered head of his hard-on dock with the opening there. He applied a little force and felt it gradually open around him.

"MMmph," Kate grunted into Marco's mouth. Her eyes rolled up under her closed lids as Marco pinched her nipple and rubbed his tongue on the roof of her mouth.

Paul pressed a little more and felt the narrow opening spread enough that the head of his cock popped through and into her womb. The tightness of her cervix around him was fantastic, and he sank into her to feel it slide down his length until his balls pressed tight between her buttocks.

"Mmmuuunnnnhh," she grunted, gripping and pulling Marco's hair as she pressed her mouth against his. The deep sensations within her vagina were like an earthquake within her, and she felt copious amounts of juices flow from her to help lubricate.

Having truly bottomed out for only the second time in his life, Paul slowly pulled out of tight little sphincter until he felt the tip of his cock pop free. He then pushed back through her cervix until he was fully inside again. He established a steady slow rhythm of pulling halfway out and pushing home.

"Bwahggle, eeah," Kate moaned into Marco's mouth. He lifted his mouth from hers and she groaned.

"What was that, Baby?"

"Fuuuck, yeah," she groaned. "You're so fucking... Deep in me... Paul... You're in my... stomach..." she moaned. "Feels so... fucking nice... I'm coming!!"

As her muscles contracted, Paul kept the steady pace going and Marco kissed her neck down to her breast. He sucked a nipple into his mouth while he played his fingers over the other.

As she slowly started to relax, Marco released her nipple and moved back up to lightly kiss her.

"Do you wish Paul to stop now?" he asked.

"No, way... Baby... His smooth... cock is so... deep in me... It feels so... fucking nice... inside me... I didn't... know it could... feel so... uunnngh... yeah..."

"Is he really good, Baby?"

"So, so... fucking good... I want him... to fuck me... forever... just like... this..."

"Is he the best you've ever had, Baby?"

"So fucking... good... Best... ever..."

Paul increased the pace a bit, still amazed at how tight the ring of her cervix felt as it moved over the tight skin of his long cock.

"He is better than your husband, no?"

"So fucking... better... than Mike... Like... the first... time... I've ever... been fucked..."

"You like his long cock deep inside you?"

"I love... his long... cock... inside me... Fucking... love it... Oh, God... Ungh... Coming!!"

The sudden gush of liquid around his cock sent Paul into a frenzy, and he started pounding her hard and fast.

"Oh.. fu..ck.. fuck!.. oh.. ah.. oh.. Fuck!.."

Marco slid his hand down over her abdomen and over the little patch of hair until he touched the swell of her swollen clit. He moved the tips of two fingers over it, and as Paul continued his relentless deep pounding in and out of her womb, Marco started frigging her clit back and forth rapidly while pressing down firmly. His fingers were a blur at the top of her cleft.

"Oh.. Je..su..s!!" Her gasping breath suddenly stopped as she lifted her hips up and froze. Neither man even paused in the slightest as she hung there for several seconds. And just as suddenly, she collapsed on the bed, one leg falling to the side. She didn't move.

"Shit," Paul exclaimed, quickly pulling himself out and watching a ton of liquid pour from the vacated hole. It soaked the bedding.

Marco quickly checked her pulse at her neck with his damp fingers, taking only a moment to find its steady beat. He glanced up to Paul who was anxiously watching her chest to make sure she was breathing.

"She's fine," he said, smiling up at the other model. "Just passed out again."

"Quick, Paul," Anna said as she stepped up and squirted a handful of the oil over his throbbing cock and spread it around. She resealed the bottle and held it in one hand as she reached down with the other to start tugging the swimsuit bottoms off. Paul helped her, and Marco started doing the same with her top.

"You need to take her anally while she's passed out, so that she'll be ready when she's awake."

Paul grinned and lifted the limp woman's knees up to her chest. Anna guided his stiff rod to her puckered anus and he slowly leaned forward, easily sinking into her halfway in her relaxed state.

"Now, out for a little more oil," Anna directed.

He pulled free and Anna squeezed a stream directly into the upturned hole as it slowly began to close.

"Again," she said as she stepped back.

Without hesitation, Paul plunged fully into her bowels and started pumping.

"God, she feels so good," he groaned as he pounded into her.

"Enough, Babe," Anna declared. "It's Marco's turn."

Paul nodded, with obvious disappointment, and went to join Stewart against the back wall.

"Okay, time to do your thing," she said to Marco.

He nodded and climbed up next to the woman on the bed. He wrapped her braided ponytail around one hand and pulled it down to tilt her face up to the side. And then he began kissing her.

Kate's mind was still foggy as she slowly came awake. The lips against hers was aggressive but tender, and she immediately began kissing back. She felt them part, and opened her mouth as well so that their tongues could freely dance together. The hand pulling her hair released it's tension, and she felt it trace down her waist to cup her buttock and lift her thigh over the leg between hers.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she felt the lips close around her tongue and gently bite it.

The hand on her buttock moved up her side and under her back, lifting her up to her side as the mouth broke free and slid down to lightly tongue and suck on her exposed neck.

"You are very hot," Marco's deep voice whispered below her ear. "I would very much like to make love to you."

She sighed, feeling his lips nip along her neck under her jaw.

"Would you like that, Baby? Would you like me to make love to you?"

"Oh, yes," she groaned. The fire between her legs ached with desire, throbbing throughout her whole lower torso. She felt numb and tingly, hornier than she'd ever been, and his every caress was so arousing that she thought she might be falling in love.

"All you have to do is ask, my sweet woman. Tell me what you want me to do so that I might please you."

"I want," she started, and then sighed as she felt his lips fasten to her neck and suck on the skin there. "I want you to make love to me, Marco," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me, to take me."

"You must not whisper this, my love. You must ask and then tell me what to do." He kissed the lobe of her ear, and then moved down the side of her neck to suck again.

The chills were spreading from her neck down to her lower back as she sighed again. "Make love to me, Marco," she told him loudly. "Please, make love to me? I want you to fuck my little pussy and make it yours. Please, Marco? Please fuck me, lover?"

He rolled her onto her back and lifted his other leg between hers, spreading them as he leaned his head down to kiss and suck on the other side of her neck.

"Please, Marco," she moaned. "Take me? I'll be your little slut. I'll do anything you want. Just, please? Fuck my little pussy with your big thick cock?"

He lifted his head to look down into her eyes. Without using his hands, he shifted his hips and felt the tip of his dick at her opening. He leaned down to kiss her lips once and then raised up to watch her eyes. Then, he sank himself completely into her, pushing his thicker meat right through her stretched cervix and into her womb.

"Oh, Marco!" her lusty voice called out. "Fuck me with your thick cock, lover!"

He slowly pulled out until only the tip of his penis remained inside her. "Do you want me inside you, Baby?"

"I want you inside me, Marco," she pleaded.

"Do you want me more than anyone?"

"I want you more than anyone, Marco. I only want you inside me," she promised.

"More than your husband?"

Without hesitation, she confirmed. "I want you inside me more than my husband. I only want you inside me, Marco."

He plunged back in and she bucked against him, her bare breasts bouncing wildly for a moment. As he slowly withdrew, she hooked her legs around his waist and crossed them, trying to pull him back in with her heels on his buttocks.

"Oh, please Marco," she pleaded.

"Do you think I am good?" he asked.

"You are the best, Marco," she cried out, lifting her hips and pulling with her heels.

He plunged in again, making her squeal as his balls slapped against her naked ass, and then slowly withdrew as she groaned in frustration.

"You are the very best, Marco. I only want you fucking me," she said aloud quickly.

Instantly, he slammed back into her. She grunted happily as he pressed hard against her. Even before he started pulling out, she spoke again.

"You are so much bigger than my husband, Marco. So much better than he ever was."

He pistoned into her again and she bucked with pleasure.

"I only want your thick cock in me now. Only yours, Marco."

He pounded her again, and then again as she started a stream of constant pleading and promising.

"I'm your.. Ungh.. little slut.. Ungh.. Marco.. Ungh.. You're so much.. Ungh.. better.. Ungh.. You're the... Ungh.. best I've.. Ungh.. EVER had.. Ungh.. Better than Mike.. Ungh.. Better than Stewart.. Ungh.. Better than Paul!.. Ungh.."

He continued driving all the way into her with long steady strokes as she grunted out encouragement. As he sped up, she continued to squeeze her legs to hump herself against him, causing her breasts to make wide looping bounces with her nipples dancing on top.

"Oh, Marcus.. Ungh.. Cum in me.. Ungh.. Make me.. yours!.. Give me.. your seed.. lover.. Fuck my.. little pussy.. lover!.. I'm your.. slutty little.. slave now.. Cum inside.. my pussy.. lover.. Inside my.. unprotected pussy.. I want.. your child.. Marco.. I want your.. baby, lover.. I love you.. Marco, I... I love you!!"

Her juices soaked around his heavy cock as he continued pounding into her through her orgasm. She didn't lose consciousness, but she held her breath through the contractions, clenching her legs tightly around him as it passed. Her cervix was now just a big ring deep inside her, open and gaping for him to push through into her womb.

"Never knew.. it could.. Ungh.. be this.. good.. Mmph.. Fuck my.. wet pussy.. lover!.. Make me.. all yours.. Marco.. Unh huh.. yeah.. I'm yours.. Marco.. Just yours.. Your the.. Ummph.. best.. The best.. I've ever.. had.. Ungh.. Your fucking.. me better.. than my.. husband.. Better.. than he.. ever did.. Cum in.. my hot.. little pussy.. lover.."

---

Tina was masturbating furiously again as she watched her friend completely taken by her new lover. The pounding she was getting, and the things she was shouting out, was one of the most erotic scenes ever. And Marco was relentless with his stamina. It had been over an hour and a half of straight pounding through at least seven orgasms. Each one had Kate clenching her whole body in bliss. And still the guy fucked her with long steady strokes.

He'd used her ass twice already, but was back to pounding away at her abused pussy, and still he hadn't reached orgasm. That kind

Shit! It was after 1:00 AM! Tina had completely lost track of the time, and the hidden videos only recorded for how long? Terry said something like eight hours.

She was just about to open the door to find Terry when he came into the viewing room.

"Damn, that's the best fucking performance..." he laughed. "Literally... that I've ever seen. They've been going at it for how long? I'm surprised they're not bleeding now."

"Terry," she scolded. "The tapes have to be full. She's been here since 3:30 and it's after 1:00."

He was sniffing the air, and then looked down at her wet fingers. "Hard drives, not tapes, Tina. You little slut," he teased, motioning to her crotch with his hand.

"I.. uh. Terry, we got to get her out of here now. Her husband might already be asleep by now!"

"It's okay," he said, still looking at her fingers. "Paul and I each came three times on the floor down there. Stewart managed four, but Anna helped him with three of them. I think she came around six times with our help. How many for you tonight?"

"Shut up, Terry! We have to get Kate out of here! I want her husband to know she wasn't faithful tonight, and if she goes home and cleans up first, she'll be able to hide it from him!"

"Not with all the video we have," he smiled. "I think Vance only came a couple of times, but one was in his pants. He never stopped taking pictures the whole time. I think he went through twenty memory cards tonight."

---

"Kate, Honey," Anna announced as she slammed the studio door and turned on the lights. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed with only slightly exaggerated shock. "Are you two still going at it? Jesus! Everyone went home a couple of hours ago after you two started seriously screwing. Vance said he hoped he had enough to go by gone but us now."

Everyone was really upstairs watching on a big screen at this point. Anna had laid a couple of tarps over the cum stains they'd left on the floor during the show.

Marco groan and pulled out of Kate's ass. His cock was red, swollen, and sore. But still hard. He had yet to come, but knew Anna would take care of him. He'd probably lost around six pounds with the workout he'd had with the blonde model. Honestly, she was the best fuck he'd ever had. He knew he was in love with her body, but for the first time, he actually thought he'd like to get to know her some more.

Dropped
Dropped
77 Followers