Tina's Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dropped
Dropped
77 Followers

"Ooohhh," she breathed.

Paul's hand was still rubbing up and down her full leg on the right and her thigh on her left. Each time, he let the tips of his fingers brush over, under, and through the little patch of hair above her pussy. She had started gently thrusting her hips forward each time it came close, involuntary lifting herself slightly up against his hand.

When Stewart's hand strayed to her other breast, he let his fingers lightly bump over her nipple one by one and felt her breathing flutter under his hand.

"Ahhh," she sighed. He lowered his hand but she grabbed his wrist, holding it to her breast.

At the same time, Paul's hand had just brushed across her pubic hair, and he let his fingers gently slip down the hairless skin below to curve between her dripping lips.

"Unnnngh!" She felt the fingers in her cleft rub, pushing in and around the sensitive folds. "Oh... God..." she groaned with a heavy breath. The hand on her breast tugged at her nipple as the hand between her legs dipped a finger inside her and slowly circled. "OH... Uuummppph!" The orgasm that hit her started in her abdomen and flooded out with a force that clenched her whole body. Her right thigh was having spasms, and she was clenching her buttocks tightly together, pushing her crotch against the hand holding her steady with its finger wiggling around inside her. She felt a rush of fluid with her contraction and the warm liquid splash back as it hit the palm covering her. "Oooh myyyy... Fuuuuuuck!" she gasped.

The men held her upright as she suddenly collapsed backward against them. Stewart could feel her heart racing as his hand over her naked breast relaxed its pinching hold on her nipple. He leaned his head down and softly kissed her neck just under her ear.

Paul's hand was dripping as he pulled his finger from her sopping vagina and caressed the swollen folds between the swimsuit strings. The leg over his knees twitched a couple of times, so he slid his hand down along the smooth muscle under her leg and gently massaged it.

As she slowly recovered, occasionally plagued by mini seizures that she couldn't control, she realized what she had just done and flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, Jesus," she said softly, pulling herself away from their naked chests to balance again on her knee.

"It's okay, Baby," Stewart softly cooed in her ear with his hot breath on her neck. "You are so sexy. You're making us so excited right now.

Vance broke the tension, "Uh, great acting there." When both of the men behind Kate chuckled, she laughed as well.

"But, we have more to shoot. So, Anna. On the next part, I think we might need to touch on some of the other parts of the seduction."

Anna stepped up to the bed and took Kate's hand, pulling her off of Paul's knees and away from the models to sit beside her on the edge on the bed. The two men rose, their large cocks obviously tenting the towels they wore, and stepped back from the bed.

She handed her a glass of wine, which Kate took with a smile and chugged down. The sweetness lingered in her mouth and made her tongue tingle, but it helped her relax a little, still fighting the occasional tremor deep inside.

"That was so hot, Kate," Anna whispered. "I mean, you looked so yummy that whole time with his finger in you and you humping his hand? I am so jealous!" She leaned away, lightly stroking from the upper part of the woman's arm down to her wrist.

"Anna, let's try having her hold the scarves from the posts, maybe loop them around her ankles so they look tied?"

Anna nodded, still looking into Kate's eyes, and pushed her back to lay with her head on a pillow. Then, she positioned the woman's arms over her head and apart. Taking the end of the scarf tied to the closest bedpost, she wrapped it around Kate's wrist and knotted it. It hung by the scarf several inches above the bed when Anna released it. She stood and walked around to the other side, knotting the scarf to her other wrist. Each slender ankle followed, secured with a knot so that she was held to the bed facing up with her arms and legs spread wide.

Anna took a step back to admire the woman. Her dark red nipples were pointed straight up and very aroused. Her pussy was spread apart, exposing how swollen and aroused she was. There was already liquid dripping down to soak into the string covering her anus. Her clitoris was a little marble of lighter pink, engorged and peeking out from under its hood.

"Now, I want the same kind of tension and lust in this one. At this point the woman has fallen into the seduction, and the men are using her. From what Anna was saying, this is one of the major scenes of the book so one of these might make the cover."

The two models approached, with Paul kneeling beside her chest on the bed, and Stewart walking around the foot to kneel on the bed between her spread legs.

Stewart spread his arms wide and placed his hand on her suspended ankles, rubbing his thumbs on the insides of her calves as his hands massaged up onto her knees. Paul's hands started above and below her breasts, with one on her tummy rubbing in wide circles, and the other caressing the warm valley between her breasts. They worked slowly, and methodically, touching every part of her skin with their warm hands but not lingering.

Kate closed her eyes. She was almost in a state of shock. She just had an orgasm right in front of everyone! And not just a simple little, 'Oh, I just came,' type of orgasm either... It was the full-out, 'Oh Fuck! I'm squirting fucking cum!!' type of mind-blowing orgasm she'd only had a couple of times in her life. And now she had willingly laid down on the bed and let herself be tied to the bedposts completely open and exposed in the ruined bikini. And she wanted them to touch her until she had another one! What the hell was she thinking? Oh, yeah. It wasn't the thinking, it was how it felt. It felt fucking fantastic having their hands touching her. She was so fucking horny right now she was almost glad her hands were tied. She wanted to rub herself, to satisfy the sudden need with her fingers, because it was growing inside her and getting stronger and stronger.

Oh, God! What would Mike think if he knew what had happened? Or what position she was in right now with all her privates revealed?! She started having second thoughts, but their hands were just too distracting. They were touching her so lovingly, rubbing her legs and tummy so intimately. And, heaven help her, she was loving it!

---

Tina was getting turned on watching her friend on the bed. The two men were paying such close attention to her body, teasing it, and manipulating it. Kate's body was starting to writhe under their sensuous touching, pulling against the scarves that held her body open beneath them.

"So, it looks like three doses did the trick," Terry said from the doorway. "That's how they usually are after the first dose, so I'm not sure if it's her or the batch I got. But, she's definitely in the mood." He chuckled. "I think I'm going to head down there now."

Tina turned around and looked at him. "Remember, She has to beg for it. It has to be her initiating it, not you guys."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll have Anna start in on her. She won't have a chance once that little slut gets her going." He held up a little tube of liquid. "And, once I get this oil in her hot little pussy, she'll be demanding our attention."

"That's a stimulant?"

"It a mild narcotic. Deadens the sense of pain like an anesthetic but makes your skin hot and bothered. The guys like it because it keeps them harder for longer, but the numbness keeps them from coming too soon. The women, well... Let's just say they're always up for anything and everything once this pricey potion gets applied."

Tina nodded and turned back to the monitor. She was grinning as she heard the door shut behind her.

---

Anna approached from above Kate's head and lowered herself down on her elbows over her shoulder. She leaned down close, smelling the soft flowery fragrance of the woman's perfume and hair.

"Oh, Sweetie," she whispered hotly into Kate's ear. "Your body looks so beautiful with these two models touching you. Their fingers are so sexy touching your tanned skin. Their big, strong hands feel so good on you, don't they?"

With her eyes still squeezed shut, Kate bit her lower lip and frowned. Stewart's big hands were running up her thighs again, with his palms pressing into the muscle while his fingers lightly grazed up the inside. Paul was rubbing slow circles around her breasts on the outside of the swimsuit strings, and kept lowering one to lightly stroke across her ribs and then lower abdomen briefly before returning.

"You like that, their big, strong hands touching you," Anna teased, her warm breath on Kate's ear and neck. "You're making them so hard for you right now, Sweetie. Their big muscles are flexing while they touch you. Look, Kate... Look at what you're doing to them."

She reached out and grabbed the edge of Paul's towel at the hip and turned Kate's head to the side.

"Look at how hard they're getting," Anna whispered.

As Kate opened her eyes, Anna tugged the towel open and Paul raised himself up on his knees so that she could pull it off. His long hard cock bounced up and down before settling straight out over the bed pointing over Kate's exposed breasts. It was huge, almost a foot long, but thin like her husband Mike's. It looked even longer without any hair around it, since it seemed to include his large smooth balls hanging below.

"You're doing that to them, Sweetie; making their cocks so big and hard as they touch your body with their strong hands." Anna watched as Kate nervously licked her lips and then squeezed her eyes shut again with a slight frown. She rotated the blonde's head back to face up and leaned in to whisper into her other ear.

"Such big, strong men, touching your sweet body. You are getting their hard cocks all excited. Their beautiful cocks are aching as they rub you, Sweetie. Their big smooth balls are getting swollen as they look at you, and touch you."

Terry shut the studio door quietly behind him, and stepped beside Marco. Vance was busy taking pictures of the seduction while Marco was slowly stroking himself through the gap in the towel.

"Give this to Anna," he whispered, holding up the little bottle of oil. "Let's get this foxy slut going before I bust a nut in my pants."

Marco grinned and took the bottle. He stepped around Vance and into the stage lights beside Anna. She looked up at him with a smile as he held the bottle out for her.

Anna softly kissed Kate's neck. "Your perfect skin glows under this light, Sweetie. Your little yellow swimsuit really shows your tan. It looks so good just having the strings left, like hot yellow highlights around your naked parts. Their strong hands want to move inside those little strings, Baby. Their hungry looks are so hot as they stare at your little bare pussy and nipples while they touch you."

Marco turned and walked back to Terry who had stripped down to his boxer shorts and was rubbing himself through the open fly.

Anna picked up the little bottle of oil and drizzled some into her palm as she continued.

"You are so naughty, Sweetie. Making their cocks so big and hard for you with your sexy body in that tiny little yellow swimsuit. Your sexy hard nipples look so yummy, I think I..." She breathed on Kate's ear and kissed the lobe. "I think I want to touch them. Can I touch them, really quickly? They are so swollen, they're just begging to be touched."

She watched Kate lick her lips again, but the woman kept her eyes closed with just a slight frown of her eyebrows.

Anna dipped her finger into the oil of her palm and reached down over Kate's shoulder to lightly rub the moisture around and over one of the blonde's long nipples.

"Oohhh," Kate sighed as the finger circled around from the base of the nipple and spiraled up to its tip.

Another quick dab to her palm with her finger and she repeated the gentle painting of oil around the other nipple.

Kate arched her back, thrusting her chest up against the tickling of her sensitive nipples and the sudden warmth that coated them. The heat seemed to penetrate to the center of her breast through her nipples. It was almost painful how suddenly hot they were, but the heat turned into a light vibration that was fantastic! It was like the air itself was gently tugging up on her nipples. She slowly lowered her back, enjoying the tingling in her breasts.

"There," Anna breathed into Kate's ear. "Those tender little nipples just needed a little attention, Baby. They look so aroused on your big breasts, pointing up like that."

The brunette rose off the bed and walked around to Stewart, who was staring down at the moisture between Kate's legs as he rubbed up her calves and over her thighs to her hips.

Kate could feel the hands working on her legs slide up and over the top of her pussy mound, brushing through the little patch of hair there and then tracing down along the outside edge of the little swimsuit cords. A sudden line of fire quickly swiped down from the top of her clitoris and through the center of her sex, bumping over her hole and down to her anus. She gasped at the sensation, opening her eyes and looking down with shock as her hips thrust up automatically and her tummy clenched hard. Anna was whispering something to Stewart as he stood between her feet and continued rubbing her thighs. As the heat slowly spread into her pussy, she watched as Anna tugged the towel off the model. Kate's mouth fell open with astonishment. The black man had the largest penis she had ever seen! It was thick, like a club, with a purple head on it that looked as big as a fist. She stared, unable to take her eyes off of it, and felt the heat in her pussy start to flood with her excitement.

Anna turned her cupped hand over Stewart's throbbing member and let her fingers wrap around it as she spread the oil over it. His hands clamped firmly on Kate's thighs as he closed his eyes and groaned deeply while she stroked her slippery hand on his thick rod. His penis glistened with the liquid, shiny under the bright stage lights, and the burning hot sensation that soaked into him faded into a numbing buzz that felt like it was going to make him explode.

Paul's hands distracted her when they bumped her sensitive nipples, and she glanced up at him quickly. He was smiling down at her with such tenderness and affection that she smiled, and lowered her head back down to the bed. She closed her eyes as his hands went up to caress her shoulders and neck.

She relaxed more when she felt Stewart's hands begin their gentle massage of her legs. He was kneading the muscles of her inner thighs with long strokes and the fire in her pussy began throbbing with desire.

Anna squeezed Stewart's cock hard, giving his shoulder a quick kiss before moving back around to the head of the bed.

"Are you happy, Sweetie?" Anna whispered in her ear when she leaned over. "Do you like the attention these beautiful men are giving you?"

Kate smiled.

"Do you like them touching your naked skin, rubbing over your sexy tanned body with their big strong hands?"

"Mmm, hmmm."

"Do you like how Stewart's thumbs feel when they glide up the inside of your bare thighs like that?"

"Mmmm."

"And Paul's fingers when they slide over the sides of your beautiful breasts... Do you like how his fingers feel?"

"Mmm, hmmm."

"I'm sorry, Sweetie. I can't hear you."

"MMMMmm, HHhmm"

"What, Honey?"

"Mmm, yesss."

"You like their hands playing with your naked body?"

"Yesss."

"Do you want them to tease you, to touch you more closely?"

"I... mmmm. Um, I'm married," Kate said softly.

"Does your husband massage you with his big strong hands?"

"He... Ah, sometimes... He loves touching me." The rubbing on her legs and abdomen felt so wonderful she felt like she was melting into the bed.

"I bet he loves when you feel good," Anna whispered. "I bet his hard cock would be so big right now if he was helping them rub you with his big strong hands."

"Mmmmm."

"I bet he'd want to help rub you more closely, to watch how much you loved the pleasure of their touching. I bet he'd love to watch you being touched by these big strong hands... Watching them rub your tanned skin. I bet he'd want to see you touched more, Sugar. Wouldn't he?"

"I... Ah, he..."

"Wouldn't both of you want their big strong hands to touch more, Sweetie?"

"I..."

Anna reached out with both hands over Kate's shoulder and very gently brought her fingers around each nipple, gently squeezing before releasing them as the woman arched her back and groaned deeply.

"Wouldn't he want their soft fingers to touch you like that, Baby? To tease you, and pleasure you more?"

"mm hmm," Kate moaned.

"What, Sweetie?"

"Mmm Hmmm"

"I can't hear you, Baby."

"Yes," Kate said quietly.

"He'd want them to touch you with their big strong hands? To play with your beautiful body and tease you?"

"I... Yes," she answered.

"Wouldn't it make him happy to see their fingers touching you?"

"Yessss."

"And you want to make him happy... You want them to touch you to make him happy, right, Sweetie?"

"Ahhh... Yes..."

"You need to tell them, Honey. Tell them what you want so they know what to do. Tell them where you want them to touch you, Baby."

"My.. My body," Kate sighed.

"You need to tell them, Sweetie," Anna said as she rose and nodded with a satisfied smile on her face. She stepped back out of the ring of lights so that Kate was left on the bed with only Stewart and Paul.

"I," Kate moaned. "I want you to touch me," she said softly.

Stewart moved his hands back up her thighs and held them pressed gently around the little strings of her suit. Paul did the same on her breasts, cupping one in each hand without touching her nipples.

"Touch me," she said louder.

They gently rubbed without getting any closer to the sensitive parts of her body.

"Touch my... My pussy and my nipples. Pinch my nipples," her lusty voice demanded.

The hands continued to rub without doing what she wanted.

"Please," she gasped. "Please, play with my pussy and nipples," she pleaded. "I want you to rub my little pussy with your big strong hands and suck on my hard nipples."

The hands moved closer, just to the inside of the swimsuit cords.

"Ungh, fuck my little pussy with your big strong hands," she demanded, bucking her hips up. "Fuck my tight little hole with your big fingers!"

Stewart smiled, and slipped his thumbs into her folds to slide them up and down her cleft.

"Oh, fuck!" Kate squealed, bouncing her hips as he pressed down to hold her steady. "Fuck me with your fingers, Stewart. Make me squirt again!"

Stewart let one thumb swirl up and circle the little marble of her clit while the other dipped down and lightly circled the entrance to her vagina. He had to really lean into her to keep her hips from thrashing around and her body reacted.

"Oh, yes! Uuuuunnnngh! Fuck yes! Fuck me, Stewart. Oh, fuck me! Fuck me with that huge black dick, Stewart!"

He continued to gently circle her clit, but slipped his other thumb just inside her hole and felt the hot tunnel suck on it like a little mouth.

"Oh, please, Stewart! Fuck me with your black dick... Please!!"

Paul curled his fingertips around the blonde's thick nipples and pinched them.

"Oh, fuck!" Kate screamed.

He tugged them up from her breasts, letting them snap back to bounce on her firm breasts and then pinched again.

Kate's body started thrashing up and down as wave upon wave of sudden orgasm rocked her. She twisted her head from side to side, flaring her nostrils and grunting as Stewart's thumbs probed and teased her gaping pussy and Paul's fingers plucked and lifted her nipples over and over.

Dropped
Dropped
77 Followers