Topless Jen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Dan. Thanks for the chat, it was fun."

Dan walks away as Jen slips his number into her bikini bottom. He sees her do it and is really excited as he runs over to where his friends are with their surfboards. Jen is once again alone, standing topless next to her towel.

Jen looks around for Crystal. She's nowhere to be seen. Jen has a million thoughts going through mind about Crystal leaving her here topless in just her bikini bottoms to walk all the way home with only a tiny bikini bottom on. She keeps looking around and finally sees Crystal waving to her and gesturing her to come across the beach to where she is.

Jen runs topless across the beach to where Crystal is and brings her purse with her so nobody takes it. She reaches into her bikini and takes Dan's number so she can put it in her purse for safe keeping.

"Good thing you brought your purse." Crystal takes her hand and walks her to the street near the boardwalk. Jen gets nervous as she walks further from the beach and is still topless with her nipples poking out. She's not sure what Crystal has in mind. Jen is happy she brought her purse.

"I just didn't want anyone to take my purse since I had to walk all the way here and I wasn't sure what we had planned."

"I told you we could grab a bite to eat after I went back to the car."

"Why didn't you just let me keep my top then?" Jen puts her hands on her hips as her breasts point outwards towards the street.

"Because you won't need it and besides I'm trying to help you with your tan."

"Crystal, the beach is one thing but if I'm going to get lunch with you I can't just walk in with my boobs hanging out like this, I'll get thrown out." Jen points to her bare breasts as they jiggle slightly with her movement...

"Sure you can, it's by the beach and besides I'm wearing my thong."

Crystal points at her thong waiting impatiently to get some food.

"Thongs are one thing; my nipples are here for all to see." Jen covers her nipples with her hands as people start walking by down the street.

"Oh stop being such a baby; you know you've always wanted to do this." Crystal looks at her with a smile full of mischief and grabs her hand as she pulls her towards the street. Crystal pulls Jen so quickly her hands fall from her breasts leaving her ample nipples exposed again with no way to cover them. Deep down Jen knows she is right so she follows Crystal across the street with her breasts bare for all to see. Crystal lets go of Jen now she knows she's got her hooked. As she walks across the street Jen can see everyone looking at her breasts and nipples that are now hard as rocks. She tries to look confident and get across the street quickly as possible.

Soon they arrive at the restaurant which is actually a little snack shop with an indoor eating area. Jen sees two girls in bikinis and a shirtless guy walk out. She feels a little better but to her there's a difference between a shirtless guy and her being topless as she looks down at her bare breasts. They're quite small but still big enough for people to know she's a girl and isn't wearing a top. Since her top is locked in Crystal's car Jen knows she can't back out now so she reaches out and opens the door.

A big gust of wind blows on her naked torso as she opens the door. Jen wraps her arms around herself as she realizes how cold it is inside. The cold air hits her bare tits reminding her how exposed she is. Now she definitely wishes she kept her top, not that it would do much about the cool air inside. Still it feels good since its so hot outside. Jen quickly gets used to the cool breeze inside and puts her arms down leaving her body on display for everyone inside. Crystal comes in behind her and quickly guides Jen to the counter.

The cashier a lady in her 30's stands there taking in the topless beauty before her. She can't believe a topless woman finally came into her store. The woman looks Jen up and down noting her tan body that stands in stark contrast to her pale white tits with her soft pink nipples that are now harder and more noticeable because of the air inside. Jen looks at her and sees that this woman is staring at her bare breasts.

"Wow, never thought someone would have the guts to come in here like that." The cashier told Jen. "You look beautiful; especially with your white tits and pink nipples on display. You must not get much sun there huh?"

Jen blushes a bit and says "well actually I was afraid that you'd ask me to put a top on or make me leave."

"Put a top on? Of course not, this is the beach and I have no problem with you topless in here. In fact a lot of girls come in here not wearing much more than you are now." She points at two girls sitting at a table wearing bikinis that are so small the tops barely cover their nipples.

"If you ask me those tops are silly, they show so much the girls might as well just go topless and leave their nipples uncovered."

"I always thought so too and in the end when you think about it it's really quite silly." Jen leans forward so her breasts hang out in front of her.

"You're going to be a trend setter girl." Crystal walks up behind her.

"Damn right. My name is Teri, So what can I get you, hon."

"We'll have a couple of sandwiches with some fries and sodas." Jen reaches down to get her money and forgets she isn't wearing any pants and doesn't have pockets.

"That will be $14 hon."

Jen fumbles around in her purse for a few minutes all the while her pale breasts jiggling around slightly in front of her. Finally she pulls some money out and hands it to Teri. Teri hands Jen some change and Jen just to be a little naughty sticks the money in her bikini bottoms.

"Nice place to put it, it will be real safe there." Teri smiles as she gets a brief glimpse of Jen's bare pussy.

Jen looks down and sees her pussy exposed to Teri where the money causes her bikini to stick out a bit. Jen normally doesn't do that but since Teri was so nice to her and accepting of her topless appearance she figured she'd show how much she appreciated that. Besides she's sure that Teri has seen a lot more in her day.

Jen still can't believe that she is in the middle of the little restaurant without wearing a top. Jen pulls the money out of her bottoms and puts it in her purse then walks to a table with Crystal to sit down. The floor tiles are cool beneath her bare feet. They sit right behind the girls in the bikinis. Jen can hear the girls talk as they eat.

"Did you see that topless chick that came in here with her friend? I can't believe she came in here without a top."

"I wish I had the nerve to do that, totally."

"Well why don't you? This is the beach after all and that other skinny chick came in here not even wearing one. I don't even think she had a top with her to put on. "

"I can't do that, my boobs are too big, everyone will see them with my huge areolas and nipples."

"Girl they can see all of that anyways your bikini top is a joke, it doesn't even cover anything."

"I guess you're right, I've just never exposed my breasts in public before."

The red thong girl removes her bikini top and stuffs it in her purse. Her huge boobs pop out of the barely concealing top. They are more tan than Jen's breasts are because they are bigger and more of them were showing in that top but quite a bit of her breasts are still white as day. She immediately put her hands over her large nipples.

The girl in the pink bikini unties her top and removes it. Her breasts being smaller than her friend's huge melons they were still quite big compared to Jen's. She puts her bikini top in her bag. Both of them now sit there topless with just their tiny bottoms on, especially the one in the red thong who might as well be naked. Teri looks over at them and gives them an approving nod.

"Shit! You see; Teri doesn't mind."

"Bout time you girls got those tiny pieces of dental floss off."

The girl in the red thong continues to hold her huge breasts out of fear someone might see. Her friend thinks she is nuts.

"Woman, put your hands down. Your bikini covers less than your hands do and you look embarrassing." Her busty friend complies and puts her hands down so her huge brown nipples are on display.

"Good, you can't eat that way anyways." The pink girl chows down on her sandwich totally not affected by her ample tan breasts with her tiny nipples hanging out there in front of her as she eats.

Jen looks back from hearing all the commotion and sees the two girls in the bikinis now topless and eating their meal. She smiles knowing now that she is not the only topless person here.

Crystal looks up from her meal and sees the two girls behind her topless friend and notices too that they are also both quite topless.

"See I told you that you'd be a trend setter today." Crystal puts her hand on Jen's bare shoulder.

"I guess you're right, I'm really getting into this topless thing." Jen smiles as she proudly sticks her breasts out not caring who might see them.

The two girls behind Jen notice her sitting there behind them and excited about her bravery with going topless get up from their seats and come over to Jen's table.

"Wow girl! That took some guts. We didn't think any girl had the guts to just walk in here without a bikini top on with her tits and nipples bare like yours are."

"I didn't have a top and I was hungry so I thought I might as well go for it. I didn't want to put on something that really covers nothing anyways just to go get something to eat. Seems like you two got brave and took the plunge." Looking at the two topless girls Jen loves how despite their bigger breasts and more prominent nipples both of the girls seem so comfortable now that they are not wearing their tops anymore.

"Yeah I don't know why we didn't do this a long time ago."

"Hell I could have told you that!" Teri shouts across the room.

"Hey, would it be possible for us to sit and eat with you and your friend here?"

"Sure, have a seat." Jen scoots over and lets the pink girl in while Crystal moves over on the other side so her friend in the red thong could sit next to her.

"Did you even bring a top with you to the beach today?" The red thong girl asks Jen.

"Yes but my friend had me put it in the trunk of her car so I could enjoy being topless all day without the temptation to put it on so now I'm completely topless and couldn't put one on even if I wanted to which I can honestly say now I don't." Jen says as she cups her breasts and holds them together.

"If I had the damn thing I would have probably just chickened out and put it on. Then I would have missed out on this wonderful experience."

"What are your names?" Jen looks at the two girls.

"Oh my name is Kathy and this is Jill."

"It's nice to meet you two. What brings you here?"

"We're just here to enjoy the beach and do some shopping."

"Same here, I'm not sure how much shopping we will do though." Jen opens her arms and shows her bare breasts.

"Oh don't worry about that. No shop here is going to hassle you about that. We've seen a few girls go into some of the shops topless we just never got the courage to do it ourselves until now."

"It took you girls long enough."

"You're just jealous you couldn't get us to do it first Teri. It took our perky little friend here to get us to go for it."

"Bah!"

"Actually now that you inspired us to remove our tops we might just continue our shopping bare breasted and not even put our tops back on."

"I don't know about that..." Jill sheepishly tries to hide her breasts a bit.

"Oh c'mon it will be fun and besides where else can you show your breasts everywhere without anyone caring? You already took your top off in front of these two fine ladies and one of them is already bare."

Jill reluctantly agrees and so they decide after their meal to do some shopping. Jen gives Crystal a curious look as she eats. Crystal stops eating wondering why Jen is staring at her like that.

"What's wrong? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Oh I was just wondering if you'd like to join us and go topless since we're all doing it."

Crystal doesn't know what to do. She has three topless girls looking at her in her white two piece bikini and suddenly feels out of place.

"I don't usually do the topless thing....I like thongs and showing off my curvy ass...but when in Rome." Crystal unties her bikini top and puts it on the table.

Jen likes what she sees. Crystal has medium sized breasts, not as small as Jen's but not as big as Jill's or Kathy's. Before Jen can take Crystal's top she puts her hand on it.

"Only while we're here on the beach and then I'm putting it back on." Jen knows better than to argue with Crystal about it now but thinks she will convince her friend to go topless more in the future.

"I was wondering when you'd get your attractive friend there to take off her top. She looked out of place with the rest of you ladies letting it all hang out like that. Hell I thought getting Kathy and Jill there to get their damn tops off was hard!"

"You just like seeing bare boobies in your shop Teri."

"Damn straight, we needed something to add some excitement to this place."

The girls finish their meals and thank Teri for the food. Then they take their purses and walk outside. When they open the door Jen is the first to feel the heat hit her for the first time since they walked in to the snack joint.

"Damn it's gotten hot out here. Good thing I got you girls to take your tops off."

"You're right; it feels a lot better now that we're all bare, thanks Jen." Kathy looks at the 3 of them and enjoys how pretty they look with their breasts bare without being restricted by any cloth.

The topless girls walk down the street a ways watching other people go by them on the sidewalk and take double glances at them when they realize all 4 of the girls are topless without a top in sight. Several cars honk their horns as they go down the street. Jen grabs her breasts and shakes them as one car driven by a guy yells out the window at her. She jumps and stick her arms in the air joyfully at the guy's excitement seeing her topless.

"I love being topless!" Jen exclaims. The others look at her like she's a changed woman.

"So, ready to burn all your tops and go topless completely from now on?" Kathy looks at Jen with a curious eye.

"I don't know if I'd go quite that far...yet but I would definitely leave the tops at home most of the time." Jen holds her breasts together and smiles at the girls.

The girls all laugh as they continue walking past a few stores until they reach a bikini shop with some interesting suits in the window.

"Wow, I like that thong in the window!' Jen she sees a yellow thong bikini hanging there. She has wanted to get up the nerve to wear a thong in public since she started wearing bikinis exclusively in the summer but because of her bottom-phobia she just hasn't got up the courage to do it.

"If you like that thong so much you should go in and buy it." Crystal and her friends all look at Jen like they're eager to go in and shop around too.

"This is interesting we're all topless and here we're going shopping for bikinis. That is certainly a twist." Jen crosses her arms over her body leaving her small breasts bare. "At Least I won't need to find a matching top this time."

"Let's go in and see what else they've got. I've wanted to get another bikini to go along with this one." Kathy looks at Jen and the others.

Jen grabs the door and they walk inside. The shopkeeper looks up and is surprised to see 4 topless beauties walking in at the same time. He knows this is his lucky day.

"Hello ladies, can I help you today? We have an excellent set of bikini tops on sale."

"Oh that's okay. We are just fine being topless. We really want to see what bottoms you have on sale. Specifically what thongs you have." Jen stands in front of the man as he gazes back at her bare white breasts and down at her blue bikini as it hangs in front of her giving him a brief glimpse of her shaved clit.

"Excellent and my name is Joe by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, Joe." Jen reaches out and shakes his hand making her unrestrained breasts wobble a bit.

Joe leads the 4 bare breasted ladies over to the window and pulls out a couple of bottoms for them to look at. One of them is the yellow thong Jen was eyeing.

"Here, we have this lovely yellow thong that is really good for those of you who love minimal swimwear which I can tell from you very busty ladies that you do. Also we have this beautiful green bikini bottom in case you want a little more coverage of your....assets!"

Jen takes the yellow thong and places it against her blue bikini bottom. The thong seems to fit quite nicely over her shaven patch. Jen smiles as she is eager to try it on. Kathy looks at the green bikini and loves how shiny it is. They both look at Joe.

"So ladies have you made your decision?"

"Yes we have, I want to try on the yellow thong and Kathy there wants the green bikini." Jen holds her hands behind her back totally unconcerned about the fact that her chest is totally bare in front of Joe.

"A wonderful choice ladies we have a single changing room back here. Since we're such a small store we only have one room. You ladies can go in one at a time."

"Do you have any matching tops for this bikini?"

Joe looks at Kathy puzzled seeing her bare breasts hanging there. He stays professional though.

"Well yes we do, but for that bottom they're sold separately. We have the tops over there on the wall."

Kathy walks over and looks at the tops. When she sees the prices her heart sinks. "Damn, they are too much! Oh hell I'm already topless and I really don't need one down here anyways so ill just get the bottoms." Kathy walks back to the changing rooms.

Jen walks up to Kathy and says "If you help me get this thong ill help pay for the top. I'm not going to buy a top with mine since I like going topless and won't need it." Jen cups her small perky breasts in her hands.

Kathy ponders her suggestion. As much as Kathy enjoys going topless she thinks she should at least have a matching top in case she goes somewhere she feels like wearing a full bikini.

It's a deal." Kathy shakes Jen's hand.

"Wonderful. Kathy you can change first." Jen hands Kathy a green top to go with her bottoms.

Joe hands her the green bikini and she goes inside to change. While Kathy is changing Jen decides she wants to try on the yellow thong. She gets an idea.

"Would it be alright if I just changed back here? Nobody is here and I want to try my new thong on. I figured it would go faster this way." Jen looks at him with her cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Umm...well normally we don't have girls changing out on the floor here but since nobody else is here and I could never turn down eyes like that......sure you can change out here. Just do it in the back of the store so nobody sees you naked."

"I think we can both agree on that!" Jen walks to the back of the store and grabs the bikini at her hips. Jen smiles as she quickly pulls down her blue bikini and slips it off her long legs leaving her completely naked with her small clit in full view of everyone in the store. She turns her back to the front of the store so if anyone comes in all they see is her white ass and they don't get a full frontal. Jen is still afraid of anyone besides her friends here and maybe the store owner Joe seeing her pussy.

While Crystal is looking around the store for bikinis she doesn't notice the most recent series of events. She looks to the back of the store and sees her 3 topless friends talking with Joe but then something catches her eye, one of them seems to be missing her bottoms. Crystal gasps in shock.

"Jen!"

"You're naked in the store!"