Topless Jen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal wants to do something before anyone sees her friend naked. Topless is one thing, there are still some shirtless guys here and several girls in bikinis so Jen's bare breasts aren't a problem but naked is another thing. If anyone saw her pussy, they'd all be in trouble.

Crystal hands Jen her bikini bottom saying she found it on the floor. Jen quickly lifts her leg to slide it up so she can get it up over her hips to cover her pussy before anyone sees that she is naked. Just before she can cover her clit a store employee comes by and sees her bottomless state.

"Hey, you can't be naked in here!"

"I'm so sorry! I dropped my purse and when I went to get it my bikini bottom fell off so after I picked up the purse I was trying to pull my bottoms up when you arrived."

He looked at her questioningly. The guy wasn't sure if he bought her story or not but doesn't want to cause a scene in the store as more people are coming by to see what the ruckus is. So he just says "alright Ma'am, just be careful next time. It's okay if you come in here topless but we don't want any nudity in here otherwise we'll have to ask you to leave."

"Thank you! I'm sorry I won't cause any more trouble." Jen tries to collect herself thinking about what just happened. She wants to talk to Crystal and find out how it happened.

"How did my bikini fall without me noticing it? I didn't even know I was naked for so long. "Jen finishes pulling up her bottoms to cover her bare pussy.

Crystal feels a rock in her gut. She knew what she did but isn't sure if she wants to mention it in here or not in fear of what her friend might say. Jen keeps looking at her with no intention of changing the subject until she gets an answer. Crystal finally decides to spill the beans and tell her.

"I remember how disappointed you were at almost not being able to come in here topless so I thought I'd see how far I could push things since you thought I should go bottomless more so I kind of pulled down your bikini to see how long it takes for you to notice you weren't wearing it. Honestly I thought that you'd notice it right away and just pull it up and see it was a harmless prank. I was actually quite surprised when you just stepped out of them and walked away."

"I almost got thrown out of here for real! You know how I don't like having my pussy exposed in public! I do understand what you were trying to accomplish though. You just wanted to heat things up a bit. Don't worry you are my friend, I forgive you. "Jen gives her friend a big topless hug and puts her hands on her hips as she looks at Crystal.

"Sometimes I do wish I could go bottomless and just walk completely naked through here but I'm content now just being topless and being able to have my breasts uncovered. I think we should just find Kathy and Jill so we can buy our cds and go before we over stay our welcome." Jen and Crystal walk around a few aisles until they find their other two bikini clad friends.

"Hey girls, where were you? Some big scene happened a few minutes ago. There was this big crowd and someone mentioned something about a naked girl." Kathy looks at Jen and Crystal.

"Oh don't worry, that was me. Crystal tried to pull a prank on me by pulling my bikini down in the store. I managed to get them back on but not before giving a few people a show. Anyways I just want to get these cds before anything else happens."

"Alright hon. I'm just glad you're okay, you too Crystal. I'm real glad we met up with you two, especially you Jen. I've never met someone who is so confident and enthusiastic about going topless as you are. You're a real inspiration to us."

Since Jen is the only one of their group still topless and that is the only way to get the discount she takes all their cds to the front of the store with some money that Kathy and Jill gave her for their stuff and she walks up to the counter with all of it. The cashier was very happy to see her.

"May I help you Ma'am?"

"Yes I'd like to buy these cds. I heard that topless women get a discount. Am I topless enough?" Jen asks as she shakes her bare breasts in front of the cashier.

"Oh most certainly Ma'am and yes we do give discounts to topless women. I heard about a topless woman being in here and in fact even heard a rumor that someone was naked in the back of the store for a short time. Is that true?"

Jen gulps not sure whether to tell him or not. He doesn't seem upset about it though and she figures he probably knows more about it than he is letting on so she thinks it's better to come clean with him.

"Yes I was naked for a brief time. My friend pulled my bikini down as a prank and I walked around shopping without realizing I was naked and showing my pussy. I do apologize for any inconvenience I caused your store."

"Not at all Ma'am, on the contrary. We have never had a naked woman in here before. We haven't even had a topless woman for a while. Some young perky girl came in topless with her friends a while back but nothing like you. I'm going to give you a 50% discount on everything you've purchased here today."

Jen's eyes go wide. "Really?"

"Yes of course Ma'am. We encourage our customers to come as they are and be comfortable so they can enjoy themselves and want to purchase things in our store. So few people come into our store anymore and we have troubles turning a profit so we have to do something to get people incentive to come here. So we give discounts discreetly to people who come in wearing little or nothing, usually topless women or in your case fully naked!"

"I've never been to a store that does this."

"It's not something we publicly announce but we need to do something to get by."

"Thank you, I'll be sure to let my friends know."

Jen pays for her cds, which come to a grand total of $19.95, not bad for almost 10 practically newly, released cds.

"Just curious, if you have that rule why did that other employee get upset because of my nakedness?"

"Oh that was Benny, he is new here, and I apologize. He was not aware of our new rules. I didn't think he would say anything but it seems someone mentioned your lack of clothing to him and he decided to take it upon himself to investigate. I promise you we will update him on the rules so this sort of unfortunate thing doesn't happen again. Good day to you." The cashier put the change in her hand and kissed it.

"You're welcome." Jen takes the change and walks towards the front door where her friends are.

"So how did it go?" Crystal asks her as she walks towards them with her breasts bouncing happily.

"It went great; we got a 50% discount because I was naked in the store."

"What about that nasty employee?"

"Don't worry about him, he is a new guy. He was unaware of the unofficial rules here and thought it was against the rules for me to be naked in here. The guy at the desk is going to have a talk with him to update him on the rules here so there shouldn't be any more problems."

"That's wonderful. Do you think you'll come here again naked?" Kathy looks at Jen's bikini.

"I don't know. I'm definitely going to come back again topless. I get a discount either way so I guess it just depends on how I feel. I'm still kind of nervous being naked in public with my pussy exposed like that but you never know. "

"I guess it's a thrill enough just going topless in a place like this. Letting all these guys see your bare torso with your breasts and nipples exposed. That's quite a rush!"

"Yeah, I'm more of a topless chick." Jen shows off her firm titties.

The guard outside the door waves bye to them and wishes them a good day, hoping they'll come back again.

"Hey ladies want to join me and the topless wonder here for a quick dip in the sea?" Crystal puts her arm around Jen's bare shoulder.

"That's tempted but me and Jill have to get back home, we are roommates and we need to do some errands and stuff. Here is our number, call us later and maybe we'll plan something together." Kathy gives Crystal her number and gives both her and Jen a big hug.

"It was great meeting both of you and I hope we see you topless around town Jen. Have a good one, bye." Kathy and Jill get in the car and drive away.

Jen waves good bye and makes sure to wiggle her tits towards them as they drive away. Finally when they are gone, Jen dashes across the beach towards the ocean. When she gets there she jumps in letting the wave's just roll over her. She has to be careful not to let her only piece of clothing wash away but she enjoys the feel of the cool water on her body. Crystal jumps in too and splashes around with Jen for a bit. Crystal even gets a bit naughty and slips her thong off under the water and walks around a bit bottomless under the waves. She knows no one can see her bottomless under the water so she wasn't worried about being naked.

Suddenly a huge wave hits them and Jen gets tossed around in the water and Crystal has to desperately try to hold on to her thong which is trying to get washed away. Finally before their luck changes Crystal puts her thong back on Jen has to pull up her bikini bottoms which are around her legs. Luckily her pussy is underwater so nobody could see that she has nothing on. Jen adjusts her bikini bottoms before they both get out and walk towards their towels to pick up their stuff for the long walk back to their car.

Jen and Crystal walk back to the car sitting in the parking lot. Crystal opens the trunk and puts the towels they brought inside and gets Jen's shorts out.

"Here you go Jen; I figured you'd want to wear these on the way back. I know how you are with your pussy." Crystal hands the shorts to Jen. Crystal then slips her thong off and looks for another one in the trunk.

"My god Crystal, you're naked!" Jen looks at her friend, bottomless with her pussy and ass bare for all to see. Crystal bends over naked and looks through the trunk for her thong.

"I do this all the time. Now you know what I meant earlier." Crystal finally fishes her thong out of the trunk and slips it on. Jen notices that it doesn't cover much but at least her pussy is covered even though her ass is still out there since the string just goes up inside her crack.

Jen decides she better get her "bottoms" on so they can leave. She takes the shorts and tries to slide them on but realizes her bottoms are still wet.

"I can't wear these over my bottoms, they're soaked."

"So take them off."

"Show me where the restrooms are and I'll be right back."

"I'm sorry hon. there are no restrooms. You have to change into your shorts out here."

"I can't do that, I'll be naked again." Jen puts her hands on her hips and looks around to see if anyone is watching.

"No one will see you, it'll be real quick and besides all you got to do is just face the car and the only thing people will see is your pale ass. They can already see most of that anyways. They'll just think you're wearing a white thong bikini."

Jen stands there and ponders what Crystal has told her. She can either quickly slip the bottoms off and put the shorts on, exposing her smooth white pussy for a few seconds or she can just slip the shorts on over her wet bottoms and be uncomfortable the rest of the trip.

"Hurry up and decide or you'll just have to ride home naked. There's no way you're wearing those wet things in my car like that."

"Oh hell" Jen quickly slides the bottoms off her hips and down her slender legs, bringing her pussy into view again. She struggles to get the bottoms off as she wiggles her ass in the air for all to see reminding her that she's naked and everyone is getting a show. There are not too many people around but still Jen doesn't want them to see anymore of her lower bits anymore than necessary.

Jen puts her hand between her legs to cover her pussy as she takes her shorts and tries to pull them up her legs. She knows she will have to remove her hand to finish pulling the shorts up so she quickly pulls it away and brings the shorts up over her hips finally covering her ass and pussy from view. Jen sighs and puts her wet bottoms in a bag. She then goes to grab her bikini top when Crystal slams the trunk door.

"What are you doing? I need my bikini top!" Jen covers her breasts with her hands.

"No you don't, you wanted to be topless and get rid of your tan lines and that's what I'm going to help you do."

"That's alright for the beach, even the snack shop or other stores on the boardwalk but if we're going to drive home in your convertible I need to wear a top." Jen practically begs Crystal to let her in the trunk for her bikini. Her back turned to the street so nobody can see her bare breasts.

"Why? It's legal to go topless here and you've always wanted to do this. Everyone else wears bikinis and nobody bats an eye. So stop worrying and let's go." Crystal puts her foot down and gets in the car.

Jen knows she is defeated so she uncovers her breasts and gets in the car topless putting her back to the seat. She loves the feeling of the leather on her bare torso. It feels so much better without those bikini straps getting in the way. Jen smiles as she realizes that it's actually better this way.

"You know I actually like this. I've never been in a car topless before." Jen says confidently as she leans back and puts her arms behind her head as she thrusts her chest out and feels the cool wind as it goes past her bare nipples.

Jen looks at her friend as they drive away from the beach and go through the town. Now that she has been topless almost all day Jen starts to feel really relaxed and doesn't even care as they drive by and countless people can see her bare breasts and soft pink nipples. She almost forgets that she doesn't have a top on.

"Are you hungry for some dinner?"

"Sure, can we stop by your place and have something?"

"I don't have anything to eat hon. would you like to stop by and get something?"

"Some fast food would be nice. Can we use the drive thru?"

"Nope, I thought we would just sit and eat it there."

"Crystal! I'm not dressed for that. I'm topless! This isn't the beach; they won't let me in without a shirt." Jen crosses her arms under her breasts.

"Of course they will. This is still a beach town; lots of girls eat at these places in their bikinis."

"They eat here with bare breasts?" Jen points at her small breasts with her perky nipples.

"Maybe not but you'll be a trend setter again."

"Well it's not any worse than anything else I've done today."

They pull up to the restaurant which is a small burger joint and they get out of the car. One of them wearing a two piece bikini and one bare from the waist up with just some brief jean shorts on with bare feet. Jen looks around to see if anyone is watching her as she walks towards the entrance.

Jen thinks about how excited she is to go topless into a real restaurant this time. This is someplace that is not near the beach so it isn't normal for a girl to come in wearing what she's got on. Jen feels a bit more nervous being topless when wearing her shorts since going topless in the bikini is normal where it's not every day you see a topless girl just wearing shorts going around town. She figures its better that she's topless than bottomless though. Jen would freak out if anyone in there saw her pussy. She doesn't mind her nipples being exposed.

When they get to the door Jen gets a little scared because she sees the small sign on the door that says "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service." She turns towards Crystal and covers her breasts with her hands.

"See I told you they wouldn't let me in without a top on."

Crystal just rolls her eyes. "Those places put up those signs all the time. It's just their policy. Nobody here is going to actually bother you about what you're wearing."

"You mean what I'm *not* wearing." Jen uncovers her bare white tits to prove her point.

"Well I'm hungry so you can either come in and eat with me or stay out here with your bare titties and wait till I'm done and maybe ill grab you something. You are always talking about finally being able to go topless in public well now you are topless so just go with it."

Jen looks down and can feel her stomach rumbling as she puts her hand on it. Her desire for food overcomes her fleeting desire to cover her breasts. Besides Crystal is right Jen does love being topless in public!

Not wanting to bother with her scant top just to grab a bite to eat she hurries and opens the door and walks brazenly inside. Again Jen feels the cold air from inside hit her body as she enters. Her nipples are like rocks once again.

"Wow, your nipples sure do get hard fast." Crystal looks at her friend and sees her pink nipples stick out from her small breasts like daggers.

"Imagine what it would be like in the frozen food section at the grocery store!"

Jen places her nipples between her fingers and rubs them and sure enough they feel quite hard.

"Maybe I will have to try that sometime."

Crystal thinks about all the interesting ways that could work out as she walks with Jen further into the restaurant.

As she walks towards the counter the light hits her and the white of her breasts really stand out from the rest of her tanned body. She looks down and really notices this and realizes how out of place she looks but she likes it because she's always wanted to be able to go topless to places she normally wouldn't.

When Jen gets to the counter she waits for the person to come take their order. Soon a guy walks up and does a double take as he sees a topless girl standing in front of him. He can't believe his eyes and his jaw just drops. He is amazed by how small and firm her breasts look and he loves her tan lines. He quickly regains his composure though.

"Ma'am, are you okay? Where's your top?"

"Oh yes I am, we just came from the beach, I took my top off to work on my tan. I hope its okay that I'm topless in here. If it's a problem we can go somewhere else." Jen goes to cover her breasts.

The guy quickly tries to calm her before she leaves and he is denied his chance to serve a goddess. "Oh no it's fine, ma'am. We get lots of beachgoers here, we don't have any rules about shirts or shoes or things like that despite the sign on the door which we had to put there despite our lack of a dress code... Many guys come in shirtless and barefoot and a lot of girls come in wearing bikinis although I have to say you're the first to come in here without a top on. I just thought since you were topless you were in some sort of trouble, especially since you don't look like you usually go topless." The guy pointed to her tan lines.

"You're right I don't usually go topless until now but that's why I'm going topless so I can work on my tan. I don't want these tan lines on my breasts." Jen uncovers her breasts and lets the guy look at them.

"Wow, that's a relief. Most girls wouldn't be caught dead in here topless unless they were in some sort of trouble."

"You don't need to worry about little old me I'm just here to get my....meal" Jen winks at him and shakes her breasts at him teasingly.

"Very well Ma'am, what would you like?"

"A couple of burgers and some fries with two cokes. You can call me Jen."

"Right away Ma'am.....uh Jen." The cashier was still trying to get used to a topless chick in his place.

"What's your name?" Jen leans on the counter smiling at the guy with her breasts hanging bare just mere feet from his face.

"My name is Jake." He totals up her order. "The total comes to $8.75" Jake looks at Jen as she is still leaning on the counter, her lovely tan topless body glowing in the soft lights on the ceiling.

"Wow, what a discount." Jen hands Jake the money.

"Well you're special customers; we don't usually get such pleasant people in here." Jake handed her the change and receipt with her cups. Inside one of the cups was a paper. Jen pulled out the paper and read it. The paper had Jake's number on it,