Topless Jen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my number, what's yours?"

Jen writes her number down on another paper he gave her and she hands it back to him.

"I'm going to have to keep that handy for later." Jake slips the paper in his pocket. Jen takes the paper Jake gave her and sticks it in a better place, right in her bikini bottoms! Jake likes that, especially since he thinks he saw a brief hint of her pussy as she did it, for all he knew it was intentional.

"You really worked that guy over, he's kind of cute. You should call him later." Crystal teases Jen by playing with her nipple. It's her way of driving Jen nuts.

"Maybe I will."

Jen and Crystal go to fill their drinks as their food is put on the counter for them. They take the trays and walk to a table. Most of the people in the restaurant are beachgoers so a lot of them have swimsuits on so Jen isn't too uncomfortable being topless in a place like this although she secretly wishes there were more clothed people here so she could push her boundaries a bit but she is already doing that since this is the first place off the beach she has been topless and most girls don't go bare in a restaurant like this. Jen is no ordinary girl though.

Jen and Crystal sit down to eat their meal. Crystal looks at Jen and envies her sitting there topless wishing she has the courage to do that.

"How do you feel being topless here away from the beach Jen?"

"It's a bit unusual but I like it and I'm getting very comfortable going topless, even places away from the beach now. You should try it. You did well with going topless in the snack bar and the bikini shop. We even got Kathy and Jill to try it."

"They were cool; I hope we run into them again. Maybe we will get them to go topless again with us. About me though I don't know I mean it was cool going topless in the snack bar and the bikini shop because it was on the beach and there was other people doing it like you and Kathy and Jill but now that it's just us and we're away from the beach it's just a bit odd for me. I'm not like you ready to whip the top off at a moment's notice and just go bare on top for hours on end going everywhere without a car in the world that they can all see your tits."

Crystal smiles as she reaches down and slips her thong off leaving her bottomless in the seat across from Jen.

"What are you doing? You're bottomless! Your pussy is bare inside of the restaurant!"

"So what Nobody can see it under the table and ill put my thong back on before we leave. Besides what do you care? You're here with your tits hanging out; I want my pussy and ass to have some freedom. We all get comfortable in our own ways." Crystal flashed her pussy at Jen to show her she was really naked under the table.

"So where do you want to go tomorrow?"

"I was thinking of going to this cool amusement park they have in the city near the beach. I heard about it the other day."

"That's awesome; we should wear our bikinis there. It will be another day of fun in the sun."

"Just make sure you remember your thong." Jen points to Crystal's naked bush under the table.

"You going to wear your bikini top there this time?"

"I don't know; those places are usually lax about those sorts of things so I might just go topless. I'll have to see when we get there. At most ill wear the bikini top and I can always take it off later."

"I guess that's better than nothing." Crystal strokes her pussy under the table. She notices how wet she is and realizes that being naked in the restaurant has gotten her more excited than she thought.

The two girls finish their meal and Crystal slides her thong back on. When they get up Crystal leaves a small puddle on the seat from her juices when she was so excited while naked. Crystal figures it will be a nice souvenir for whoever comes to clean the tables. The two throw their trash away and go back out to the car. When they get in the car, Crystal immediately slides her thong off and puts it on the seat as they drive away. Jen looks over and sees Crystal's bush. Besides her bikini top, Crystal is naked from the waist down.

"Wow, you're naked Crystal! You must be really getting into the whole bottomless thing." Jen looks at her friend.

"I try to go without the thong whenever I can; obviously I can't go the same places bottomless that you do without a top though." Crystal looks at Jen's bare breasts.

"Since your pussy is already bare, why do you even bother with the top? It looks silly without the thong on." Jen cups her breasts in her hands.

"Besides the fact that I like the support my top offers, it allows people driving by to think I'm fully clothed when really I'm naked on the bottom. If I was topless everyone would know I had nothing on down there." Crystal spreads her legs as she continues to drive.

"That's interesting, everyone seems to love it that I'm topless. I think it's more sexy to be topless than fully naked because it gives people a sense of wondering what's under the bikini down there instead of just having it all hang out and leave nothing to the imagination." Jen holds her breasts together and rubs her bare nipples.

"You are just too much, girl."

They pull into Jen's apartment and Jen hops out to go back and get her stuff out of the trunk. Crystal gets out with her not bothering to put her thong back on. Jen sees her.

"Hey Crystal your bush is showing, are you worried about someone seeing you?"

"Not really, everyone here knows you go topless a lot and they've seen me in my tiny thong before so it's not like there's anything they haven't seen before."

"I do think I should take the top off though. It's one thing to have it on in the car but yeah I think out here it does look a little ridiculous without the thong on." Crystal unclasps her top and throws it in the car. Now she is fully naked.

Luckily we are here in the back so no one will see us from the street. Let's get your stuff out of the trunk. They open the trunk and get Jen's towel and her beach stuff out and Crystal hands her the bikini top.

"Guess you really didn't need that today huh?" Crystal hands the small string top to Jen. Jen looks at it and holds it up to her now almost tanned breasts.

"I guess I didn't, maybe next time I'll just leave it here and go topless the whole time. Seems like everything worked out better that way." Jen takes the bikini top and shoves it in her purse.

The two ladies walk in to her building and up the stairs, one of them topless in just a tiny pair of bottoms and one completely naked. When they get to her door, Jen unlocks it and walks inside. Crystal follows her in.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Jen walks into the kitchen. She slides her bikini bottoms off and puts them on the chair. "I don't need these anymore." Jen continues to walk naked to the fridge.

Crystal walks in and says "I guess I'll have a soda." She sees Jen standing naked there and is excited. "You finally got out of those bottoms and naked like me huh?"

"Since we are here and it's just us girls I didn't see any sense in wearing them. I like being naked at home although I think it's more fun being topless outside."

"You look great naked Jen but yeah I can see the appeal of going topless outside." Crystal continues to look Jen's naked body over.

"I love it that you completely shaved your bush off down there."

"Yeah it feels great not to have any hair down there. It feels like I'm really naked and from far away you can't even tell I don't have something on down there, especially with the tan."

Crystal notices how white Jen's ass and pussy are compared to the rest of her body, including her breasts which are now becoming tanner although they are still lighter than the rest of her.

"So what are you going to do the rest of the day?"

"Oh probably just do some errands and then go home. What are you going to do?"

"Just take a shower and watch some TV for a while and then go to bed."

"Make sure you put the thong on if you go anywhere though."

"Oh don't worry, I will."

"I'm sure we're going to have some fun tomorrow."

"Yeah another day of us wearing our bikinis and doing crazy stuff together. Although I'm sure you're going to just be topless and barefoot again. With as little as you wear you might as well go naked."

"I don't think I could do that there, I'm going to be lucky just to be able to go topless. Being fully naked on those rides would be kind of pushing it."

"I'll be lucky if I can get in wearing my thong."

"If you can't just wear regular bikini bottoms or shorts like me."

"I think its sexy going topless and wearing the shorts sometimes, instead of the bikini bottoms. More of the bottom is hidden and there is mysteriousness to the whole thing."

"I do think I'm going to go nude under the shorts though. It'll be fun knowing that those shorts are the only things between me and being naked."

"Then you could always just take the shorts off in the car and go naked, although unlike me you wouldn't have a top on so everyone would know you were naked."

"I think I'll just keep the shorts on. As much as I'd like to go naked in the car I don't want anyone to see my pussy."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow girl. I hope you sleep well." Crystal takes her soda and kisses Jen on the cheek before she walks out naked back to her car and drives away not even bothering to put her top or thong back on again.

Jen hops in the shower and quickly rinses off thinking about her day and realizing how hard her nipples are and how moist her pussy is because her clit is just throbbing from the excitement of her day. Never has she been topless that long and in so many places in one day. Jen vows never to put a top on again for the rest of her time off unless absolutely necessary.

When Jen gets out she doesn't bother to put any clothes on she just dries off and plops herself down on the couch to watch some TV. After a few hours of watching TV she gets up and goes into the bedroom to get some sleep for her big day tomorrow.

To Be Continued...