Topless Jen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at Jen and eyeballs Jen's bare pussy as she turns around in response to Crystal's comment and stands there with her pale white breasts hanging out and her throbbing clit standing out against her white crotch. Jen quickly puts her hand between her legs to cover her pussy.

"Crystal! I'm trying on my new thong!" Jen says as she crouches down behind the counter and tries to hide her nudity from the front window.

"Shouldn't you use the changing room for that? Everyone can see your clit."

"That's why I had my back to the window so people would only see my ass. I don't want them to see my naked pussy anymore than you do. Kathy is in the changing room trying on her green bikini. There is nowhere else to change."

Jen quickly takes the thong and slides it on. She pulls it up her legs and slides the string along her ass and into her crack as it rides up her butt. She tries to pull up the patch in front to cover her slit. The front comes up shorter than she thought and it barely covers her pussy but luckily since she shaved it the material covers her clit from view.

Jen turns around and models it for them all to see. Jen has to keep adjusting it to ensure the front stays over her pussy. Besides the small patch in front she is essentially naked. Crystal stares at the small patch covering Jen's pussy from view.

"Damn girl! That thong doesn't cover much; you might as well be naked. I mean I wear thongs but damn that thing is brief. I thought you didn't like thongs since they show off too much of your ass and this one almost shows your pussy?"

"Well I'm not too crazy about anyone seeing my ass but I'd rather have them ogling my ass than my pussy. I wanted something daring to wear places I couldn't go completely naked. Just because I don't want people seeing my pussy doesn't mean I like wearing a lot down there."

"I certainly couldn't wear that, I'm too big for it and my bush would be hanging out everywhere if I did." Jill looks at them.

"You could always shave like me."

"Nah, I like my wearing red bikini just fine."

Joe walks over and looks at Jen in her new thong. He likes what he sees and enjoys the fact that Jen is almost naked except for a small patch of fabric over her clit. From the back you can't even see that Jen is wearing anything.

"Do you like your new thong?"

"I really do. It does require some attention in the front to make sure my pussy isn't exposed but it is really comfortable and I think the color goes well with me. I want to buy it." Jen adjusts it just before her clit pops into view again.

"Well I need to scan the tag on the side so if you want to buy it you'll need to remove it for a moment so I can read the barcode."

"Damn!" Jen hoped Joe could complete the purchase and let her walk out of the store with the thong without her needing to remove it. Jen shrugs her shoulders and turns around to take it off for Joe. She just hopes that he can scan it quickly or she can put her blue bikini back on.

Jen removes the thong and hands it to Joe leaving her naked in the store again. Jen places her hand over her pussy again as she looks around to see where she put her blue bikini but after glancing around on the floor she can't find it. Jen almost panics as she fears having to stay naked in the store while she makes her purchase...

Its then Jen remembers she put the bikini in her purse. It would take too much time and a lot of fumbling around in her purse to get it out so she just stands behind the counter and decides to remain naked until Joe finishes the transaction and then hopefully she can put the thong back on.

"I hope nobody comes in while I'm purchasing my thong and sees me naked with my pussy hanging out like this." Jen moves her hand briefly so her friends can see how naked she really is.

"Aw damn!" Joe spurts out as he tries to scan the thong. Jen looks at Joe across the counter with her hands on her hips not caring that her pussy is in full view of Joe. "What's wrong?"

"I'm missing a piece of this bikini." Joe says as he fumbles around inside of a box. Finally he pulls out a bright yellow triangle string bikini top that matches the thong and hands it to Jen.

"I don't want the top, I just want the thong!" Jen moves to stand in front of the counter and looks directly at Joe totally uncaring at this point that her naked body is in full view of the store.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but it is part of the package." Joe takes the top and scans the barcode on it.

Jen sighs and just hopes it doesn't cost too much. Joe hands the bikini top to her.

"It'll cost $28 for the whole outfit."

Jen really wants the thong and while she doesn't want another top since she probably won't be wearing one anytime soon she realizes that buying it is the only way for her to get the thong. She looks down at her bare pussy and looks around the store realizing how exposed she really is. Finally she agrees.

"Before I ring up the final purchase you should try on the bikini top to see how it fits."

Jen looks down in dismay, she doesn't want to put a top on but figures the sooner she tries it on the sooner she can get it off her boobs and leave them bare again. Her pussy is already exposed and she desperately wants to put her thong back on.

Jen hangs the bikini top over her chest as she wraps the strings around her and ties them behind her. She pulls the cups over her pale breasts and soft pink nipples. Then she adjusts it so everything is in place. Once again the top is just a bunch of strings with two small cups over her breasts and unlike her blue bikini top this one doesn't even cover her areolas completely, it only goes over her nipples and even then just barely.

Jen thinks to herself "what a joke! This bikini doesn't even cover everything and yet I have to buy it with the thong in order to get it. I couldn't even wear this top anywhere besides here because it doesn't even cover what's legally required in most places. I' am just lucky it's legal to go topless everywhere here." She looks down at her bare white breasts hanging out of the top with her nipples barely covered in the minimal material.

Jen continues to ponder the bikini as she stands there naked with her pussy exposed and the only thing she's wearing is this ridiculous bikini top that only covers her nipples! She looks towards the door and sees some people starting to come in!

Jen decides to accept the bikini top just so she can get the thong and put it on. Then hopefully she can find someplace to rid herself of the bikini top. Jen takes it off and stands naked once again in front of Joe as she puts the top on the counter so he can finish the transaction. Jen reaches into her purse and pulls out two $20 bills and gives them to Joe. He punches up the purchase and gives her the change and her receipt. Joe cuts off the tags and hands Jen the bikini top and thong. She quickly puts the thong on and pulls it over her clit. Now that her pussy is finally covered she stuffs the top in her bag. Joe looks at her odd.

"Are you going to wear the top?"

"I'll wear it later when we leave the beach." Jen tells him. In reality she has no intention of wearing the top but isn't about to tell Joe that. "I like my breasts and nipples being bare now. Thanks for the top and thong though." Jen smiles now that she is topless once again and her pussy is covered.

"You're welcome sweetie, come back anytime."

Jen turns her back to Joe and smiles as Kathy comes out of the changing room in her green bikini. She has both the top and bottoms on. Jen and her friends give Kathy the thumbs up and she goes back in to change and comes back out topless wearing her pink bikini bottoms again. Kathy goes over to Joe to pay for her bikini. Jen gives her some money so she can buy the top. She mumbles to herself "at least that bikini had a full top that actually covers something. Least I like going topless so I don't have to bother with the bloody things anymore."

"How do you like your thong?"

"It's great Kathy; I've always wanted one like this I also got a top with it. They came together so I had to buy both. The top is in my purse though."

"Oh well, it's not like you're going to wear it anyways, you seem quite happy going topless."

"I might wear it later." Jen lies to Kathy in front of Joe, mostly for his benefit since he is in earshot. She would tell Kathy the truth later.

Crystal and Jill rolled their eyes knowing damn well Jen was never going to put that ugly top on ever again.

"Thanks Joe!"

"Anytime ladies, come again."

The girls walk out topless. Jen quickly pulls them down the street as she hurries to the nearest trash can and takes the yellow top out of her purse and quickly dumps it inside. Jen smiles as she thrusts her breasts out proudly and is so glad to be topless again.

"I am never wearing a bikini top again..." Jen turns and bares her breasts to the street.

"Damn right you're not." Crystal says looking at her topless friend.

"Well I don't know about Jill and me. We love going topless with you gals but I don't know if we're ready to give up wearing tops at the beach completely or not."

"That's okay; I'm not a big topless person either. Jen is the real topless trooper here." Crystal cups one of Jen's boobs and squeezes it gently.

"I'm proud of my breasts and want to be able to show them off everywhere the guys can." Jen puts her arm around Crystal.

"So I take it you didn't like the top Jen? Kathy looks at the trash can and then back to Jen.

"No Kathy, I didn't. I only said I did in the store so I wouldn't upset Joe."

"I understand. That top was ridiculous anyways. What a rip-off!" Kathy puts her hands on her hips.

"Hey gals want to head down to the music store?' Jill asks as she points down the street.

"Sure, but first I want to find someplace to change out of this thong." Jen hurries over to an alley between the stores and quickly slides her thong off leaving her naked again out in broad daylight as she looks for her blue bikini in her purse.

Crystal and her new friends stand guard as Jen changes behind an old dumpster. Jen pulls out the blue bikini and quickly slides it on up her legs.

"It's a shame you didn't want to keep that thong on, then we could've matched." Crystal points at her white thong.

"Sorry Crystal, I like the thong but it's too big of a step for me today if we're going to the music store. I don't want to have to be constantly adjusting the thing inside the store while I'm looking around." Jen pulls her bikini over her hips and adjusts it so her pussy is covered.

"Still I don't know why you bothered hiding back here to change. You were practically naked already you could've just whipped that thong off and put your bikini on and nobody would've known the difference. With that white patch down there anyone from far away would've just thought you had a white bikini on."

"I'm still nervous about people seeing me totally naked in public."

"I don't see why, you're already topless and you don't have much down there for anyone to see."

"Still going naked in public is a lot different than just being topless." Jen scratches her itching nipple.

"Not really, I do it all the time."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes when I'm at the beach and they don't have a changing room I just change out of my wet thong in the parking lot and quickly put on a new one. I brought a few just in case this one gets really yucky. I don't like riding in my car wearing a wet swimsuit. Sometimes I change the top too but I usually wait until I'm in the car for that. I'm not as much a trailblazer there as you are. I prefer being bottomless more but there's no way I'm doing that out here like you do with your breasts."

"Why not I thought you said being naked was the same as being topless."

"Being topless on the beach is legal. I don't know about being fully naked unless you're changing quickly and then nobody cares." Crystal tells her.

"Oh okay, I understand."

"You'll see later when we go home."

Jen wonders what she means by that but doesn't have time to ponder it now.

"Hey ladies, are you done in there yet? We want to go to the music store." Jill stands at the end of the alley waiting as Crystal and Jen come towards her with Jen's thong stuffed in her purse.

"Yeah we're ready." Jen lifts her hand to cover her eyes from the sun.

The four of them walk topless and barefoot down the street to where the music store is. It's one of these huge stores that have a little bit of everything in it. Not as many people go in wearing swimsuits. Some guys are shirtless and a few ladies have bikinis on but a lot of the people are clothed and are wearing shoes or at least flip flops. This makes Crystal nervous and she grabs her bikini top out of her purse and puts it on. Jen looks at her in shock.

"Crystal, what are you doing?" Jen watches her friend pull the cups of her top over her tanned breasts.

"I told you I'm not a big topless person. I went topless with you in the snack shop because everyone else was and in the bikini shop it just seemed normal but.....this is just uncomfortable for me." Crystal adjusts her bikini top to cover her nipples.

"I and the other girls are topless and I don't even have a top to put on!" Jen says as she points to the still very topless Kathy and Jill.

"It's okay Jen; if Crystal would feel better we can always grab our tops from our purses and put them on." Kathy and Jill look for their tops.

Crystal puts up a hand before they can put them on. "No it's alright, I don't mind you three being topless I just don't feel up for it in here."

"Just as well since I don't have a top anyways..." Jen looks at Kathy and Jill who seem to still be thinking about what to do and finally just decide to go topless anyways.

The three of them with the now fully covered Crystal walk towards the entrance to the music store. When they reach the entrance they go to open the door but a guard outside stops them.

"You can't come in here without a top on, ladies!"

Damn! Kathy and Jill think as they fumble around for their tops in their bags and quickly put them on.

Jen looks at him hysterically..."What the hell am I supposed to do? I don't even have a top!" Jen covers her breasts with her hands in disgust and goes and stands up against the wall. "I guess I'll have to wait for you out here...have fun." Jen stands there with her arms over her chest to satisfy the guard.

The girls look at her sadly, wishing they could convince the guard to let her in. They turn to go in. Just after they do Jen still stands there pouting with her arms over her breasts when the guard starts laughing...

"ha ha! Ooooh you fell for it! They always fall for the old you can't come in here without a top gag!" The guard laughs loudly and looks at Jen as her jaw hangs open. He walks over to Jen.

"That's okay Ma'am. You can come in like that. I was just messing with you." Jen lowers her arms and stands in front of him with her breasts bare again."Thank you! I was almost afraid I wouldn't be able to go in with my friends. I'm new to this whole topless thing and I wanted to see where I could go without a top. I thought I might have to come back here some other time with a top on."

"Nah, we don't get them that often but every now and then some topless girl comes in to buy some cds and nobody bats an eye. Sometimes we play that joke on them if they're an easy mark. We don't do it to everyone because we don't want to piss the wrong person off. Go in and have fun. It's an unofficial rule but usually when a topless girl comes in we give her a discount because she had the guts to come in here with her breasts uncovered."

"Thanks! I'm your girl then, I love being topless and I don't plan on wearing a top when I come here." Jen runs past the guard excitedly as she rushes to the door to catch up with her friends.

Jen feels the cool blast of the air conditioner as she enters the store. By now she has gotten used to that but her nipples still stand at attention every time. She finds her friends by the rack with the new cds on it. They look over at her surprised to see their bare breasted friend inside.

"Hi Jen, It is so good to see you in here. I guess you talked that guard into letting you come in here with your tits uncovered." Crystal gives her a big hug. She's so glad to see Jen that she didn't care that she was topless.

"Nah, it was just some joke the guard plays on some topless girls who come in. Actually they give discounts to women who come in here without their tops on."

"Really?" Kathy overhears their conversation.

"Yes it's true." Jen shakes her tits. "Means another reason I'm going to keep coming her bare breasted so I can get stuff cheap. You three should take your tops off so you can get a discount."

"Sorry, me and Jill are done being topless for today. After that scare at the door it was just too much, maybe next time sweetie. You can stay topless though, doesn't seem like you mind. I'm glad that guard didn't scare you."

"Wouldn't matter if he did, I didn't have a top to put on anyways. Even if I had one I wasn't about to put it on just to satisfy him. I don't want to wear a top on here. I'm getting used to being topless. I'm almost forgetting I don't have one on." Jen looks down at her breasts and notices that they are getting slightly pinker from her tan but are still quite white compared to the rest of her that was a dark brown.

"C'mon you topless woman you, let's go find some cds!" Kathy takes Jen's hand as they walk through the store, three girls in bikinis and one in a small blue bikini bottom. Crystal walks behind Jen and decides to make things more exciting since Jen thought Crystal should go bottomless in public more.

While Jen is looking at some music on a rack, Crystal quickly grabs at Jen's bikini and pulls it down, exposing her cute white ass and pussy. Jen continues looking at the cds like nothing has happened. Crystal is surprised Jen didn't feel the breeze or sudden movement of her being stripped in the store but is curious to see how long it would last before she noticed and pulls her bottoms up. Jen actually turns and steps out of her bikini as she walks away from it, exposing her bare pussy to the whole store, luckily for her most of the people are walking by quickly or looking the other way. Jen walks to another rack as Crystal picks up Jen's bikini and sticks it in her purse. Jen continues to look at some country cds with Kathy and Jill in another aisle looking at some rock cds.

Crystal walks up to Jen. "How are you doing?"

"I found new cds by some of my favorite artists and I'm going to buy a few."

Jen feels something funny as someone walks by her and looks down as she is going through her cds. Jen notices something weird. Moving the cds she finds herself looking right at her pussy! Jen yelps and immediately puts her hand between her legs to cover her bare pussy!

"OMG! I'm naked! In the middle of the store! Where is my bikini? How long have I been bottomless?" Jen asks Crystal desperately, almost with tears in her eyes. Jen now has one arm across her breasts and another with hand over her pussy.

"Damn! I need to find my bikini! I have to get dressed!" Jen panics as she tries to look around on the floor without uncovering her tits or pussy.

Now Jen wishes she at least had her top to put on, not that it would help with her bottom, her pussy would still be bare and she would still be naked. At this point though Jen really doesn't give a damn about her top and uncovers her breasts so she can put both hands on her pussy as she continues to look for her bikini.

Crystal feels really bad now as a harmless prank turned into something more serious. She wants to end this before it gets crazy and they all get kicked out. People are starting to come over and see what is going on and some store employees start to notice too.