Total Woman Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned watched the cape covering her head rise up and down over his crotch in time with the moist lips leisurely stroking the entire length of his dick. His face drew a frown. He liked the erotic feeling but missed the exotic view. Doreen's rosy lips had looked plump, like her tits, and he wanted a view of them sliding along his shaft. A little open mouth tongue action would be nice as well.

Sally had learned in her TWA poise classes about a man's penchants for visuals during oral sex. Ned's frown was her cue. She slid the cover upwards until her assistant's fresh face with its framing brown curly locks was on full display. Doreen glanced up to see if Ned was watching. She happily saw his frown fade. Her mouth was packed full of Ned's fat cock but her smile was still evident as her plush lips cycled up and down along his erection. Doreen loved to suck cock, especially with the obvious approval of a coach tutor. She found it to be her role and an honor to serve an alpha male. Ned watched entranced as she worked her magic.

Sally ended his graphic revelry when she tilted him back to rest his neck on the lip of the shampoo sink. Ned lost his visual stimuli; he closed his eyes against the bright ceiling lights. But his brain floated in the continued sensations of Doreen's lips and tongue on his cock.

Sally leaned across to retrieve the hair washing balms. Her nipple grazed his chin; he blindly captured the point and sucked. Sally lingered to let him play. Raising back to continue her task, she took away his fleshy pacifier. He opened his eyes. Allowing him a visual moment to admire again her youthful boobs, she bade him close his eyes again as she doused his hair with warm water. The water splattered on her tits and his face. She rubbed her dampened boobs playfully against his face as she worked in the shampoo.

With hands full of suds, Sally moved from hair washing to erotic scalp massage, a skill taught in the TWA beauty curriculum by visiting Alumni Teachers. Her fingers caressed specific nerve clusters that reflected sensations to Ned's penile nerves, sparking added tingles to his near bursting prick. She lingered at the task to his protracted pleasure. Doreen felt his stiff prick lurch in her mouth whenever Sally hit the right spots on Ned's head.

Rinsing away the suds, Sally finger brushed his hair, another scheme to prolong his scalp rubdown. Ned relaxed in the care of the two expert women, each plying their special sensual talents.

Doreen knew a few other tricks to light up his prick. As she paused in full deep throat, Ned felt her fingernail scrape a slow line from his perineum to the middle of his scrotum. A skittle sensation traveled the length of his penile nerve, from base to tip. Doreen felt his stiff prick lurch in her mouth again; his involuntary accolade for her tactile expertise. She swallowed and her tonsils massaged the corona of his knob, causing another lurch.

And that ended Ned's self-control. He gripped the chair arms and his spine snapped to a rigid pose. Sally's arms circled his head as she hugged her moist tits to his face, muffling the howl that she captured in her squashed cleavage.

Doreen plunged down as Ned's spew shot forth, taking the first globs directly down her throat. She let his knob retreat to fill her mouth with the follow-on jets. Then she continued to tongue and suck his manhood until the discharges abated. She let his cock deflate inside her warm orifice, swallowing occasionally, careful to keep him comfortable as he wound down from his ecstatic peak.

Sally cooed sweet little praises and held his flushed face to her warm breasts during his sensual decent. Her fingertips caressed his ears and brushed the short bristly hairs on his neck.

"Calm breaths, sweet lover... full calm breaths... yes, like that... good boy..."

When Ned had settled and recovered, she rinsed his hair again and wrapped his wet noggin in a fluffy towel. She let him rest by himself, regenerating his consciousness.

Doreen busied herself tidying up the shop; Sally cleaned her workspace. A recovered Ned rose to leave. The young women thanked him for his patronage and hoped to see him again soon. Ned had similar hopes. But for now, he had other responsibilities to fulfill. He left the shop for the next venue.

The Glamour Shop

Ned slowed his stride as he passed the scantily clad mannequins displayed in the Fashion Boutique's front windows. His eye caught the glimmers and shadows of young ladies shopping inside, browsing the variety of goods offered. His curiosity was piqued; he would help the girls model the latest trendy fashions.

The store was a moderate size with a dozen or so pretty little patrons. The second-week veterans were helping the newbies with their favorite looks. The available wares were displayed hanging along the walls with several stocked tables and stations scattered across the floor space.

Ned's entrance drew the bustling activity to a stop as the co-eds politely placed their attention on the presence of the Coach Tutor.

Ned casually signaled them to carry on and they returned to their busy little errands. This venue doubled as the neighborhood fantasy costume cache. The students were free to borrow and return the clothes as necessary to accomplish their coach tutor encounters and house-mother assignments. Cash registers and private fitting rooms were an unnecessary waste of space. Ned milled around and observed the open air fashion tweaking.

His first stop was the lingerie section. A buxom little lady was trying on a lacy demi-cup bra, probably a comfortable size D. She admired her glamorous look, rotating her shoulders to and fro, pleased with the frame of lace and the peek-a-boo shadow of her nipples thru the semi-sheer cups.

Ned recognized the common miscalculation of a first-week seminar attendee. At the TWA regular campus, her encounters with males had been prearranged by the campus staff. Coach tutors and visiting pledge contributors were selected for her and she learned whatever aspect of the progressive sexual curricula they were assigned to provide her. But yesterday, during orientation, she especially heard the house-mother describe the second week Sunday night romantic dinner. It would be a novel experience to be the one choosing her mate and she was picking out clothes with that glitzy setting in mind.

She spied Ned watching her in the mirror and raised her eyebrow, inquiring his opinion. Ned shook his head 'No' at her first bra trial and moved to stand behind her.

"The glamor dinner is at the end of the seminar. During the intervening two weeks, you're expected to master advanced cock-worshiping skills. That means exploiting every unattended alpha male for sexual practicums. Daily is the minimum goal; more often is better. You'll have fierce competition, so make every moment count."

He impatiently unhooked the wide back strap and swept the ill-fitting cups off her tits. The full globes retained their youthful pear-like shape, capped with crinkled twin areolae. Their natural bearing certainly captivated Ned's interest and his cock signaled its desire to be her first sexual practicum of the seminar. But this was not the time to oblige his manhood's whims. He had a professional coaching task to carry out with her here and now.

Plucking a dainty sheer demi-bra from a pile on the nearby table, Ned held the smaller size C in front of her. She placed the cups and Ned fastened the straining back strap. His hands curled around her body to tug the stressed holding band up against the under-tuck of her boobs. His palms pressed the globes together; his fingers curled her fun-bags higher and the cleavage held its place when he released his temporary manual support. He adjusted the narrow cup hem lower to barely cover the shadow of her areolae, showing a flirty hint of rose. Ned smirked approvingly at the mounded up boobs. He patted the sides of the masses, generating muted fluidic jiggles.

"There you go...that's much better cock-bait, don't you think?"

She tilted her head as she considered his question, rotating her shoulders like before, modeling her boosted size and shape for Ned's and her examination and assessment.

"Yes, sir, thank you" her voice twinkled back. "I like it; I hope the men will, too."

"Oh, I'm sure they will" he assured her. 'If nothing else', Ned thought, 'I'll find you later in the week for some tit-play of my own.'

Ned squeezed her silk-framed gems in a final cuddle and pecked her offered cheek farewell. He left her with some final advice as he patted, then squeezed her ass cheek 'goodbye'.

"Be sure to visit all the options available here at the store. There's a lot of other tricks you can use to obtain your befitting masculine quota."

She nodded her eager agreement to learn as much as she could about proper cock worship fashion selections.

Moving on, Ned found two other co-eds trying on plaid skirts over skimpy camel-toe-tight thongs. They reminded him of his earlier coffee klatch trio. Ned watched them twist their hips to check how the panties flashed when the twirling skirts flicked higher. Their skimpy thongs were neon green and yellow. He observed aloud that traditional schoolgirl uniforms always included white panties. Mildly admonished, the girls stripped off the colorful undergarments and replaced them with bright satiny white ones. The fluttering skirts now flashed the customary virgin white. Satisfied with the lesson imparted, Ned moved to the next rack of clothes.

This area had subdued floor lighting with an ultraviolet black light adding its dance club glow effects. A short round figured co-ed was trying on club wear: skin tight black cocktail dresses adorned with interwoven metallic embroidery. She shimmied and pirouetted, intermingled with some twerks, watching the nightglow gilding articulate her unrestrained bouncing boobs and booty. Ned watched her flirty dance, lingering longer than necessary simply to judge the fit of the clothes. His libido warmed again as he imagined her spirited booty twerking his embedded prick. A bawdy plot formed in his mind.

He could arrange to be her bound and naked stage prop for a creative spectacle at this weekend's dinner theater. She would boogie a spritely strip dance for the audience and then culminate the skit by twerking a naked lap dance on his straining erection. The cheers of the audience would drown out his cry of delight when he boiled forth his sperm into her plump, warm snatch. Of course, a rehearsal would be mandatory before the actual weekend performance. He cleared away the daydream and wiped his sweaty brow before his twitching prick demanded that that rehearsal occured here and now. Ned broke away to the next station.

The next area also displayed party wear but for more fetish style festivities. Two co-eds were struggling to lace up each other's leather corsets. The one piece maillot styles confined their torsos from boobs to pussy. Ned lent a hand; he pulled the laces snugger, making their waists even narrower, thereby magnifying the softer chest and ass bulges.

Besides the captive merits, the units were also very functional. Ned tested their utility. By removing zippered panels, the ingenious design allowed a dominant male strategic access to tits and cunt. Admiring his handiwork, Ned bent them over side-by-side and test-spanked the easily proffered ass cheeks. Satisfied with the corsets' multi-functionality, he stepped to the next area.

No disco, party or fetish outfit would be complete without fetish shoes. Several co-eds sat around trying on styles and sizes. Most shoes had reasonable heel heights; a few co-eds were sampling gaudier hooker heels. Ned was not a fan of exaggerated platforms and dissuaded one girl from selecting those. He assumed the role of the shoe salesman and kneeled in front of a seated few patrons. They entertained him with playful exposures of up-skirt delights. Ned reciprocated with toe and ankle rubs while assisting with shoe strap clasps. He pointed out the convenient ankle locking straps. Feverish alpha males relished a sex-mate pre-equipped for bondage play.

Which brought Ned to the next area: jewelry. Along with the customary crystal baubles, silver hoops, gold rings and delicate chains, there were sturdier adornments. The collections displayed leather bracelets and collars with restraining rings. There were matching sets of nipple clamps and pussy rings; many were just serviceable devices while others were precious metal adorned with glittery gems.

One girl was fitting herself with wrist cuffs; another was picking out decorative nipple clamps, testing the vise-like grips for over-painful clutch versus resilient connection. She wanted to achieve a workable balance during energetic nipple play. Ned tugged progressively harder on the clamps' chains to test the hold; the girl winced at the sharp stings afflicting her stretched tits. Ned pulled and held; the devices worked even at a punishing tension. She spent a long time rubbing away the dull ache in her nipples after he released her and moved on.

The next area was full of chatty co-eds expounding on the various colors, tones, and scents at the cosmetics counter. The lively group sampled the cornucopia of lipsticks, eye shadows, body mascaras, and perfumes. Their excitement was infectious and Ned joined in the experiments.

He reminded them that TWA cosmetics and perfumes were based on renewable organic ingredients. The students concurred, having become adept at harvesting and blending the exotic elements.

Ned opined that dark eyes and crimson lips habitually garnered a visiting pledge contributor's notice. The elite alpha male would crave to discover her other intimate flairs if and when he availed himself of her femininity. Her dusky look was one of promise and she must not disappoint his mounting expectations. Ned proposed to demonstrate his personal dexterity for adorning a female's sensual zones with suitable cosmetics.

Ned needed a volunteer accomplice. He spied one shy girl holding back in the group; her friends noticed Ned's interest and pushed her forward. Ned guided the reluctant gal to a stool and sat on one opposite her. He simply plucked open her plain white blouse, discovering a pair of modest well-formed breasts with conical pointy nipples. She blushed but complied with his demand to slip off her panties. The crumpled undies were snatched away by her giddy classmates and quickly disappeared into the small crowd. Ned flipped up her pleated schoolgirl skirt and pressed her thighs apart, finding a shaved pussy with pouty pink inner flaps.

"Ah, yes" he gleefully declared, "here we have the perfect specimen for my demonstration."

Ned gathered his tools of the trade; the girl bit her lip, trying to mask her embarrassment.

Ned used stiff make-up brushes to dab and spread the organic mascaras thoroughly, meticulously coloring her entire areolae and labia with a thin veneer. He leaned inward to daub her pussy, smelling her emerging aroma. He tightly clutched each handful of tit to steady the nipple for its delicate burnishing. One coat was usually sufficient. But Ned was feeling frisky and mischievously repeated the routine several times, causing his reticent volunteer to squirm during his arousing brush strokes. He light-heartedly scolded her jumpiness during his sensual ornamentation. He let her simmer as he finished with a lipstick and eyeshadow touchup.

The repetitious procedure left the poor girl with a blushing face, stiff nipples, and engorged nether lips. Leaving his distressed volunteer in her hyper-aroused state, Ned bid his adieus. The other girls clustered around the painted maiden to admire Ned's lesson. Sensing her aroused state, the girls cooed sympathetic concerns for her distressed condition. Ned directed them not to worry about their troubled colleague; her emotional ordeal would dissipate eventually. It was all part of the invigorating neighborhood experience.

The small assembly enthused their thanks for his gracious assistance and astute insights. Exchanging devious looks, they added that they understood the nature of Ned's wishes regarding their classmate's woes. With suppressed giggles, they hustled their friend out of his sight.

The final station of Ned's tour was evening wear. Elegant gowns lined a wall mounted rack. There were assorted styles: narrow neck straps, off shoulder bodices, strapless high-waists with skirt lengths ranging from very mini to full floor. Ned surveyed the nude buxom co-ed browsing the line of dresses. She had picked out a sheer billowing gown with narrow panels barely concealing her unrestrained breasts. Her pink nipples glowed through the thin amber fabric. She posed sideways to Ned, seeking his opinion. The dress looked fabulous on the young lady, illuminating her hourglass figure. Considering her natural beauty, she would be a marvel wearing it at any formal function, especially one with a salacious theme. Ned presumed that she would be appearing at some bawdy private gatherings prior to graduation next year.

Ned wanted to judge the costume's effectiveness during those private functions. He stood behind her in front of a full-length mirror. When he released the thin neck clasp, the gown collapsed to puddle at her heels, dramatically exposing her perfect body. He encouraged her to experiment and she tried the theatrical drop several times until her surprise exhibition was flawless.

The TWA pledge contributors would be keen to host her at their private galas. Ned imagined how this vanishing gown ploy could announce her as the grand prize for the highest donation at the end of a TWA pledge contributor fundraiser. Or win her the student striptease competition during Father-Daughter Weekend at the end of her senior class year.

His mental revelry was interrupted by giggles and he found himself harried by the assembled co-eds towards a blank space on the wall. They surrounded him, their hands lightly pressing him in place against the wall. They blocked his escape, promising him a special show. An assertive co-ed by his side extracted his cock. She lubricated her palms with lotion and boldly stroked his shaft with a loving slow rhythm while her classmates formed up for an impromptu revue of Ned's erotic fashion workshop.

The girls posed in a column file before Ned, each taking a turn in front, showing him the results of his informal coach tutoring. The sexy skits moved through enticing push-up cleavage, flashing schoolgirl undies and a fulsome body gyrating inside a sparkly disco dress to the beat of dance music. Ned watched each presentation with growing curiosity. His stroked erection was becoming full and firm.

The ultimate scene was very special: his anguished cosmetic model was now decked out in the customized black leather corset, duly accompanied by matching heels, collar, and cuffs. The zippered panels had been removed and her exposed nipples and labia, like her bee-stung lips and dark eyes, sported the impeccable cosmetics he had so devilishly applied. She stood in a daze, indifferent to her fate, thinking only of her need for sexual relief. The evening-gowned co-ed, last in line behind her, took up the temporary role of mistress, seizing the fetish model's forearms and locking her cuffs behind her back.

The submissive girl's eyes were glazed with the unrequited lust that Ned had generated with the makeup brushes. Her blood boiled with sexual angst. Her momentary mistress pressed down on her shoulders and ordered the feverish co-ed to her knees.

"Down, bitch... look at what you've done! Did you make that big cock hard? What a tease! Present your wanton body and hope this ardent man decides that you are worthy enough to be used for his satisfaction."

The trussed girl complied, dropping to her knees, ass plopped on her shiny black heels. She arched her back to thrust her firm conical tits forward, offering her rouged nipples to the alpha male while shuffling her thighs wider, exposing her painted pussy lips. She stared longingly at Ned's grand erection being smoothly handled by his attending co-ed's slippery hands. She licked her parted crimson lips, an unconscious act that begged Ned to take his pleasure with her and, likewise, relieve her suffering. Ned was ready to accede to the fetish doll's silent plea for respite. He nodded to the gowned dominatrix to push her submissive forward and relinquish control to him.