Total Woman Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned lifted his glass in salute to Karl's artistic mastery. Karl held a black velvet blindfold behind the unseeing model, seeking Ned's advice on employing it. Ned shook his head 'No'. He wanted to see her reaction as the next steps unfolded. Karl nodded agreement and tossed the unneeded fabric aside.

The captive housewife twisted her hips and neck, seeking a route off the stage, her final chance to escape this situation that was far beyond her initial impression of a striptease routine. Karl noted her body language and took control. He spanked her ass once and wagged a cautionary finger in her face, a nonverbal but effective way of ordering her to stay put. She froze again at his edict.

Turning her to face him again, Karl unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. The trussed young woman beheld his thick but unstiffened cock and her blue eyes expressed a new fear. She knew when she was assigned to this scenario that post-performance sex might be a possibility. But she had not anticipated a prick larger than any presented so far by TWA Coach Tutors at school. She struggled to hold her outward anxiety in check but, inside, she was worried about accommodating this abnormally large male organ. However, the trustworthy TWA faculty had never given her a challenge she couldn't learn to meet. She steeled her courage with that knowledge and experience.

Karl drew her tense body against his and, gripping her ass cheeks, lifted her off her feet. She leaned against him as he leaned back, her cuffed arms useless for support. He carried her to the kitchen counter, swept the utensils to the floor and laid her back gently, laying her calves on his shoulders. Her trapped hands gripped the counter edge, elevating and rolling her hips up, propping her ass higher. Karl handled his own manhood and rested his growing tube muscle atop her open groin.

Karl decided to ease her angst. He leaned over her gently, tenderly licking her nipples and kissing her lips, giving her anxious mind a brief respite to relax and prepare for her looming fate. He felt her body tension slacken under his dexterous foreplay.

His own ardor rose in kind. His tightened scrotum pressed her moist pussy lips, his fat cock elongated further, the swollen knob almost touching her belly button. He was ready.

Karl braced tall and back, dragging his bulbous cock knob downward until it dipped to align with her dewy cunt lips. A mild hip thrust launched the penetration; she softly sniveled as she felt the stretch in her feminine opening. A few more jogs slid his remaining length home. The plain housewife, now transformed into a fantasy sex slave, emitted repeated groans as her womb received the bulging intruder. Karl bottomed out, paused for effect and then gave a few short shunts deep inside her.

She endeavored to control her breathing, trying to ease the discomfort. Karl saw her blue eyes become watery from the distending of her core. But he was fully aroused and impassive to her distress as he heeded nature's call and his training obligations. She must learn to gratify elite male sex-mates in whatever manner they desired or required.

Karl hugged her thighs tight to his chest as he probed deeper into the blonde's warm wetness. His groin bumped her ass and her tits jostled with the rhythm, an added visual stimulus for Karl's exhilaration.

Captured in his grasp, restrained and penetrated, she accepted this situation that was way beyond her initial expectations. The fear of pain was passed. She eased her troubled mind. Her breathing deepened and her cunt clenched spasms on his cock whenever he paused to fix his stance for deeper probes or to adjust his grip on her captive body. She accepted her fate and let her mind settle into the not unpleasant here and now role-playing sensuality.

Karl stroked harder and faster, shuttling his wet cock with increased vigor. Suddenly, she stiffened and wailed out her orgasm. Karl slipped over the edge and called out his own ecstasy, pumping his load of semen deep into her cavity. As his breathing panted down, he slipped her legs lower and draped her thighs wide around his hips. The adjusted position allowed him to collapse onto her upper torso.

Karl rested his body atop her after his stupendous performance. The fresh-fucked sex slave lay captured, crushed beneath him, her tits trapped under his body, her hands still trapped under her ass, her ass trapped under his hips. He faintly heard enthusiastic clapping as Ned applauded the fuck-mates' rousing performance.

Rising purposefully, the reinvigorated Karl snapped a leash to the blonde's collar. He hauled her to her feet, allowing her a moment to gain balance. His goo dribbled out of her, slithering wet streaks on her thighs. With her hands captured behind, she was unable to do anything about it.

When he presumed she was composed enough, he wound the leash in his fist, hauling her in. He planted a deep kiss on her lips. Loosening his grip, he turned and walked offstage, leading his quick-stepping overnight choice of bedmate back to his suite. As she had suspected from her earliest instructions, the housewife turned sex slave's nocturnal challenge had only begun. The small stage's curtains closed on the final act.

Ned was ready to partake of his own forthcoming scholastic encounter. His lithe little waitress had returned just as the curtains closed, butt naked save for her heels, carrying his after-dessert aperitif. Standing, he seized the delicate glass, knocked back the liquor in one gulp and set the empty stemware on the table. He gazed upon his dinner attendant and his mind wandered back to Karl's over-the-table drilling of the café schoolgirl this morning. He was sorely tempted, but the rules forbade the coach tutors fucking the underclass attendants in the neighborhood setting.

Primal urges thwarted, he instead grasped one handful of her slim ass and another handful of tresses behind her neck. Hauling her into a tight hug, he captured her mouth in a full kiss, spilling drops of the cherry snaps between her lips. She was astonished by the sudden move but took it in stride, letting Ned control the action.

Snapping out of her initial surprise, she wondered if the rumored illicit trysts between coach tutors and junior classmates might be more than a rumor. Unsure, she melted into his embrace and responded with zeal. She was tingling with sensual energy of her own after her progressive foreplay.

Ned noted her enthusiasm as she pressed her tits and hips tighter to his body. Her lips wiped against his. Catching himself before he laid her over a table and committed an institutional faux pau, he released her and stepped back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He held out his executed scorecard.

"Take this to Ms. Alice. Those are my daily reports and tonight's choice. I added a special note of praise for you. You provided me with exemplary service this evening, Simone. Keep getting good grades and you might be in my neighborhood training seminar next year."

Simone beamed at Ned's complements and his exuberant appreciation of her creative seduction. She was even more enthused when he leaned in and growled saucily in her ear: "And maybe next year, I'll get to discover how well you fuck!"

Simone giggled, thanked him for his flattering words and sauntered off to deliver his instructions to the powers that be. At the edge of the room, she coyly peeked over her shoulder to see Ned's smile as he watched her retreating ass. She ran through the hallways to deliver his card to her assignment coordinator who thereupon dismissed her to her dorm room for the night.

'Yes', Simone hoped, 'next year!' But next year wouldn't cool the heat coursing her veins at this very moment. Her face was flush and her enflamed pussy pulsed its immediate needs. Her tight little cunt had been so close to being plowed by an alpha male cock and she begrudged the missed opportunity. On training days like this at the TWA regular campus, Simone could hope that a resident or visiting coach tutor would claim her for at least a quickly service lesson. But not tonight; Ned and Karl were the only males at the facility and they were off-limits to her.

Simone despairingly ambled towards her dorm room. Then her mood brightened slightly as she thought of her resident floor neighbor Doreen. She hadn't known Doreen before this week; each was enrolled at a different TWA facility. But their first meeting had generated an unusual spark and they had talked and giggled into the night, furtively sharing their fantasies, some that were bisexual.

Simone imagined her lithe frame cuddled warmly against Doreen's bounteous curves. The pair would use vibrating toys, fingers and lips to caress their lesbian playmate's erogenous femininity. The darkened room promised opportunities for endless sensuality and orgasms. Simone's hungry pussy was now propelling her forward. She skipped and jaunted along the hallway, eager to get in her room and entice her new friend into an illicit nighttime fling.

Midnight Room Service

After leaving the dinner theater, Ned hung around his penthouse suite, waiting for his night-time selection to join him. The knock on the door was tentative and uncertain. He opened to find her dressed and presented just as he had asked.

It was one of the stage show's stripper schoolgirls. But she was not dressed as a schoolgirl; she was dressed as a banquet waitress. She was wearing a replica of his dinner waitress's uniform: tuxedo blouse, black skirt, and heels. Her hair, makeup, and jewelry were a clone of lovely Simone.

He invited his choice of available mates into the room. She stood at ease in the middle of the main room. Ned bade her rotate 360 for his first examination. She complied. He liked her trim figure, even though she was a bit fuller figured than Simone. He asked her name. 'Carrie' was her simple reply.

Ned began his disrobing of Carrie by fingering her bow tie. Her hands lifted her dark, straight ass length tresses to allow his hands access to the rear collar closure. Returning to attentive pose, she slipped two fingers together behind her waist, a stance suggesting that he continue with her blouse. He accepted her invitation and methodically unbuttoned her top to the skirt.

Ned paused for dramatic effect before coyly lifting open the lapels. Her peered inside rather than flipping the fabrics apart. Carrie's breasts were a bit larger than Simone's but just as firm and youthful. Her nipples were perky and stiff, evidence of her willingness, nay... eagerness, to service Ned's sensual whims this evening. Ned leaned in to reach behind her and plucked the skirt button, undoing the short zipper closure. Her mid-thigh skirt melted down to her ankles, revealing her toned legs.

Ned paused again, stepping back to admire his partial handiwork. She stood with one knee cocked forward, the blouse hanging loose, covering her tits, framing her cute black panties. Her cameltoe cunt lips looked crowded inside the silky triangle. He circled her for another, more exposed 360 vista.

His fingers itched to touch his willing pupil. Unhindered, he started at her pussy, pressing the skin furrow, finding it soft and pliant. He sawed up and down, rubbing the fabric against the sensitive flesh. Carrie bit her lip to stifle her moan. That was a promising reaction; Ned felt his heart skip a beat.

His hands smoothed upward along the curves of her hips, the draping blouse sliding outward past his wrists, parting to reveal a toned tummy. Ned's palms held her torso. They crept a few inches higher; his thumbs swept lightly over her pink points. The nipples puffed up under his caress.

Ned brushed higher until the lapels fell over her shoulders; Carrie arched her back, letting the cotton shirt drop down her arms and fall to the floor. Ned drew her in and kissed her lips. He held her again by the hips as she leaned back in his hold. He kissed each puckered nipple. He alternated back and forth, kissing, sucking, and vacuuming whole mouthfuls with his tongue whipping the points to broader cones. She closed her eyes and let Ned ignite her passions. She felt the tingles bouncing from tits to cunt. Then he stopped. Righting her, he pulled her panties down. She pawed them off her feet.

Ned put his naked playmate on her back in bed and mounted her for missionary sex. She welcomed him inside her wet pussy. With his cock tucked warmly into her love nest, his mind wandered back to the dinner theater. His body was in bed with Carrie but his mind was in bed with Simone. One hand grasped an ass cheek; the other gripped a handful of the hair at her neck. He dove his tongue between her lips. His cock swelled larger.

He thrust enthusiastically in her juicy saddle, feeling her legs flailing and her feet hitting his ass. He reveled in the feel of drilling the banquet waitress. She felt like Simone; she sounded and smelled like Carrie. He was overwhelmed by the sensual duality.

The co-ed's accompanying moans heightened his ardor; her enjoyment of being fucked by Ned filled his ego with macho pride. She screeched in orgasmic ecstasy. Ned kept the pace as she sobbed softly in his arms. He was determined to make this night dream last as long as possible. The sobs subsided into moans and then another cry burst forth from the impassioned female. With that, Ned lost his remaining restraint and unleashed his flood of sperm inside her nubile cavity. Ned recovered slowly from his exertions, feeling fulfilled and satisfied as he lay his full weight atop his proxy paramour.

Later, they rested in the darkened room, quietly cuddling in the rumpled bed. Ned's shoulders were propped up on pillows; Carrie's warm naked body was nestled against his side. His arm lightly hugged her close; his fingers diddled her nipple. Her fingers twitched his deflated knob and shaft. The bedroom door quietly creaked open and her two friends appeared in their schoolgirl outfits. They waited just inside the bedroom threshold, seeking permission to join in, their silhouettes framed by the hallway backlighting. Ned granted their request.

In the dim moonlight glow, they sensuously stripped each other for Ned's visual delight. The show went slowly, drawing out Ned's rejuvenating ardor. He was engrossed in the visual stimulus and barely noticed that Carrie's small hand was more active now, strumming his somewhat engorged cock. The schoolgirls became enthused in each other; their hands and lips caressing their partner's erogenous pinks: lips, nipples, and clitoris. They seemed to forget that they had an audience. Ned broke their amorous captivation with a summons for them to join him in the orgy-sized bed.

One of the naked overwrought schoolgirls crawled opposite Carrie and Ned cuddled her within his vacant arm. She whimpered lewd overtures into his ear and he silenced her entreaties with passionate kisses, amused by her feverish excitement. Both of his hands were engaged in tit play and nipple tweaks.

Their stripper sister crawled between Ned's legs and she replaced Carrie's slowly stroking hand with her own. As Carrie joined the smooch carnival on Ned's face, the third co-ed changed the hand job stimulus to oral caresses. Her active tongue and lips built his erection.

With Ned ready for continued sex, the naked foursome meandered through a series of sensual pursuits. They sucked, licked, nibbled, giggled and fucked until Ned couldn't physically respond to more. The girls intermingled his ejaculations with Lesbos delights; giving him a fetish orgy show as they pleased each other in practiced style. Eventually, the girls were as wore out as Ned. Dawn found the foursome in a wiped out tangled mass of dick, pussies, tits, asses, and rumpled sheets.

Ned stirred his bewitching bedmates awake. He dismissed the disheveled groggy trio; they stumbled about picking up their discarded duds before heading off to their individual rooms. Ned tottered to his ensuite bathroom. On the way, he spied an abandoned bra and schoolgirl plaid skirt unnoticed in the corner during the costume cleanup.

Thereafter, he showered, dressed and then dallied alone in his suite. He needed a short break to stir up his energies. Maybe some coffee would help him start the day.

Ned left his suite and headed downstairs for another full day of tutoring duties at the TWA Neighborhood Vocational Coaching Campus.