Total Woman Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned waded to the shallow end steps and emerged to the deck with the lass firmly clamped to his front. He set her down and told her to prepare a chaise lounge. He laid down on the fluffy oversized towel that Maria had neatly draped over its length.

She stood at his side; he plucked loose her soaked thong and she dropped it easily down her legs. Ned's thumb pressed her rosy lower lips; they were plump and pliant, ready to please. He rested back, face up, eyes closed, and Maria knew what was expected.

She started with a few hand strokes, testing the shaft's softness, feeling it already becoming less soft. She thumbed the shiny purple knob, glossed with the dregs of pool water augmented by his oozing pre-coitus fluid. Her strokes moved to a fuller length as Ned grew to a fuller length. She, like him, was ready for more action.

She licked her thumb and finger, tasting the manly essence that she had wiped along his cock. Her mouth descended for more. The initial flat tongue action evolved to solid sucking. At deep-throat embedment, she paused and pushed her tongue out to tickle his scrotum. Ned lay still, his arms comfortably at his side, letting her showcase her stuff, admiring her talented dedication. She fulfilled her role when he jetted his cum into her suckling mouth. She stayed the course, swallowing his offerings, and orally cuddled his manhood during its return to softness.

Soon after, Maria was resting on her knees between his legs. Ned stirred and saw the cute fellatrix with her attractive soft boobs. The rooftop breeze fluffed her hair as she waited for his next desire. Ned felt the rooftop breeze; it was a bit cooler than he liked. He got up and led naked Maria through the sliding glass doors into his poolside penthouse suite.

They rested on his bed, small pillow talk, intermingled with fondles and caresses, sweetly killing time while Ned refracted his verve.

Ned appreciated Maria's needs for her own gratification. He gently rolled her out of bed, standing her facing the glass doors, spooning her as he stood behind. The light breeze ruffled the thin open curtains.

Ned hugged her close, one arm spanning her chest, its hand cupping her soft, full breast. The other arm crossed her hip, its digits sliding inside her vulva slit, fingering its moist inner pinkness. Maria wriggled her hands behind her, gently fondling Ned's cock and balls. She lay her head of dark curls on his shoulder; he nuzzled her cheek. They watched the setting sun glimmer its mesmerizing evening colors in the pool water wavelets. Their affection grew by degrees; the slow gentle foreplay truly enjoyable.

Slowly by slowly, Maria's warm cheek rubbed his with increased animation. Her hips twitched in small circles in time with his finger strokes on her pussy. Ned recognized the arousal signs in the female that he held in his arms. His cock responded in kind.

He lifted her into another bedroom carry and carried her back to the bed. She lay in missionary pose, open arms and legs, summoning him to climb aboard. Ned took the invitation and crawled atop of her. He wrapped his arms around her back and aligned his rod at her flowering nether lips.

One shove was enough and he was balls deep in her saturated snatch. She moaned at the stretch and pursed her lips to his neck. Ned's cock stroked long and smooth with an even tempo. Maria barely rocked and rolled her hips but he felt her inner willingness to add her share to the stimulating efforts. The tempo sped up.

The bedtime pillow play, the romantic sunset, the collaborative insertion, their expanding lust: all culminated in a mutual earth shattering orgasm. They barely breathed, trapped by a combination of body stiffening spasms and lung compressing power hugs. When their ecstatic reactions abated, they panted for air, still laying in each other's embrace. He rested his bulk atop her; his tumescent cock, although less inflated, still filled her warm femininity.

Ned was loathe to decouple but darkness had fallen and he needed to accommodate his pending evening schedule. He rolled aside and Maria used a wetted towel to cleanse her man's groin. Hoping for additional intimate tutoring, Maria sat up and waited for Ned to initiate another session. Ned understood her desire but shook his head 'No'. Disappointed at the cessation of the lesson, she gratefully kissed Ned's lolling cock knob an affectionate farewell.

Ned showered and Maria, still nude, toweled him down and helped him dress for his upcoming evening duties and responsibilities. Ready to go about his impending business, Ned pecked her lips goodbye and dismissed her with a congratulatory swat to her bare ass. She pranced to the door, pausing at the open threshold. Smiling over her shoulder, the little temptress blew the resident coach tutor emeritus a 'hope to see you later' kiss and wink.

Dinner Theatre

Ned settled in at one of only two tables before the stage. The other table was so far unattended. Karl usually enjoyed these performances and was rarely late. Ned smiled inside imaging the impulsive distractions that would be necessary to detain Karl from his favorite part of the daily routine. Weeknights were the opportunity for the co-eds to practice and perfect their weekend striptease presentations. It was an un-dress rehearsal of sorts.

On those spectacular weekend nights, the dozen guest pledge contributors would enjoy the shows and vie amongst themselves for the favors of the vixens who were trying their level best to seduce them. And the elite men in the audience were very keen on being seduced. Pledge amounts determined rank and rank determined the order of picks for the two dozen competing co-eds

On this weeknight, Ned had a junior co-ed dedicated to serving his multi-course meal. She is also dedicated to doing her finest to tantalize Ned but not from the stage. Simone, a petite brunette, was dressed in a banquet uniform: white tux blouse, bow tie, black skirt and low heels. She brought Ned's cocktail to his table. Ned acknowledged her presence and looked her over. She put a flirty sashay to her hips as she walked away.

Ned's attention turned to the stage, where his afternoon medical technician Candy, wearing her candy striper nursing uniform, strode onto the stage. She swayed to the music as she pulled off her top and bottoms, directing her best efforts to the one-man audience seated at the only occupied table, hoping to entice him into selecting her from amongst tonight's performers. She shimmied the tits that had caressed his cock in foreplay earlier today. She shook and strutted, hoping to inspire his sexual desire for her and pick her for his overnight companion. She longed to personally experience his awesome flood of semen, this time deep in her cunt or throat. Ned remembered his fantasy of her attractions and pondered the prospects of a chance to actually fuck her.

At the end of her act, she executed a deep nude bow, then gathered her discarded duds. Ned clapped politely, reserving his options as Candy left the stage. Simone delivered his soup. He noticed she had lost the bowtie and her top two blouse buttons are open.

The house lights dimmed as an elegantly dressed brunette strode to a standing microphone at center stage. Her seafoam green gown fluttered freely as she moved. It was nearly floor length, a long slit up one leg, the hem inches from the floor, exposing her tall white heels. A thin braided cord clinched her waist, holding up the full cut skirt. The backless style dress draped her front, held by a tie behind her neck. It resembled a loose apron, the narrow panel in danger of exposing her barely veiled areolae. Ned was captivated by the likelihood of expansive sidewinder boob views.

Ned recognized Doreen, his beauty salon fellatrix. Her hair was coiffed up, exposing her neck. Large gem baubles hung from her ears, matching the large crystal stone suspended on her necklace. Elbow-length white satin gloves completed the impression of an opera star prepared to sing her grand aria.

In the hair salon, she had worn dumpy scrubs but they failed to disguise the promise of her voluptuous body inside. Tonight, she wore this elegant outfit with no intention whatsoever of coy concealment. Her catwalk steps had rocked and rolled her full breasts and hips, producing seductive ripples in the billowy fabric. She wanted to attract attention, particularly the attention of tonight's elite alpha male.

A spotlight rose as the stage lights diminished. A light orchestral overture picked up in volume and pace. Doreen gripped the microphone stand and began to sing.

Her melodious vocals were stunningly beautiful. Ned was taken aback by the power and measure of her choral tones. He sagged relaxed in his chair as the music washed over him. Apparently, deep throat was not Doreen's only oral talent.

The choral recital was only a few minutes long but Doreen emphasized the composition with exaggerated arm movements. Her boobs swayed erratically but somehow her nipples remained hidden, although the portended sidewinders played to the audience. Ned never looked away, boyishly loathe to miss any nipple slips. The song was intensifying and Doreen was winding up for the crescendo.

At the climax of the aria, she grasped the neckties and extended her arms in a high stance. The front panel fell away and exposed her breasts. She stood in her glory, topless to the waist. Her arms swung down and pulled open the knot on the braided waist cords. Released from is hold, the skirt completed its slither to the floor. Doreen stood with hands on hips, red lips smiling a broad stage smile, displaying her complete nudity, save for heels, gloves, and jewelry. Her revealed body was full but not fat, her large tits and round ass forming the stereotypical hourglass proportions.

Ned attributed the dramatic quick strip shtick to his earlier guidance with the other young lady at the fashion boutique. Word traveled fast among the chatty co-eds.

Noreen took a deep waist bow, inviting her audience to admire her suspended boobs. A subtle shimmy as she paused in bowed pose confirmed the soft firmness of her mammary fun-bags. She righted herself, blew a pucker kiss and winked. Her nude exit stride produced the same body wobbles and jiggles that she had evoked during her coyly clothed entrance.

Ned was still entranced by the size and shape of her tits. A man could smother his face between them until forced to come up for air. Or slip his stiff cock through the cushy dell they would form. He could spend endless time kneading them, just for the joy of filling his hands with their warm softness.

Some of the weekend pledge contributors were big athletic men who favored the cherubic female body shape. Ms. Alice would already have identified several prospects from her list of the upcoming weekend match-up requests. Undoubtedly this coming Saturday night, enticed by her cavorting song, there would be a bidding war for her. Let the marketplace decide her suitor. She could expect the winner to manhandle and fuck her to their mutual exhaustion. Her exceptional cock sucking adroitness would be his unforeseen windfall for the substantial pledge contribution.

Simone broke his daydream as she returned with his salad. Her blouse was unbuttoned to her waist. She leaned in to set his food before him. The blouse puckered and peeped her bare skin inside; Ned placed a hand on her hip to stop her retreat. She dutifully stood beside him. He alternately fingered aside the lapels to get a loving sneak peek at her perky little nipples. He nodded approvingly and granted her a sly grin of appreciation. Her face held a faint smile as she departed, anticipating how pleased Ned should be when she delivered his next course.

Ned turned back to the stage performance where the three schoolgirls from the early morning coffee shop scene stood in a row. They took turns removing each other's blouses and skirts, undressing their friend piece by piece. It was always two attending to the third and in sequence such that each was about equally unclothed. The girl being progressively denuded stood directly in front of Ned so that he got the full effect of her increasing exposure. When the team strip tease was complete, they stood with hands behind, hips swaying, pussies beckoning and awaited Ned's dispensation. He considered their physiques and attractions, then motioned them to depart with a wave of his hand.

Simone arrived with his main course. She had shed her blouse and was now topless to the waist, acknowledging his interest in her chest. Ned delayed her retreat again. He took leave to fiddle with her erect nubs, flicking and rolling them to her palpable but reserved delight.

The stage lights dimmed as a redhead decked out in a full-length black cloak entered. Gliding in front of Ned, her fulsome body swayed to the heavy background tune as she performed a classic burlesque striptease. She doffed the cloak, exposing a velvet black gown. Zippers and straps opened and fell until she was posing in only her boob-shelving corset that held up her gartered black nylons. She sensuously tossed each cast-off glove and nylon towards Ned's table, hoping he would pick her as tonight's fuck-mate. When the music reached a crescendo and she ran out of clothes at the conclusion of her show, she braced in one last erotic pose. Ned clapped impassively as the curtains closed.

Ned heard the stage crew assembling the props behind the curtain for the final show. He looked at Karl's empty table; the previous act, with its classic dress and fetish lingerie, was Karl's favorite fantasy genre. Ned wondered what could have kept him away from his favored type of striptease scenario

Simone brought Ned's dessert. She had lost the black wool pencil skirt. Her silky cream toned panties molded her camel-toed cunt. Ned palmed her firm ass cheek, drawing her near in order to play-bite her tits, suckling at the nubile nipples and nubs. Her hand held the back of his head, seeking to extend the titillating oral play. He wound down his fun and spanked her bare ass cheek in dismissal.

The house lights dimmed and the curtains parted to reveal a kitchen set with a young co-ed standing at the counter fixing food. She wore a simple floral pattern dress, buttoned down the middle to the hem. Her wavy blonde hair was up, captured casually in a loose bun. Her lips were fire engine red. She was mid height but the dowdy housedress couldn't hide that she was curvy where it counted. Ned didn't recall her from last week and presumed she was new, a first-week arrival.

Ned curiosity was assuaged when the missing Karl entered from stage right and the young woman, looking startled, turned to face him. The housemother had instructed her to simply go along with the spontaneous routine being developed for her weekend striptease performance. Her knowledgeable second-week comrades had been vague about the details but urged her to simply embrace her mystery role. She now stood transfixed as Karl marched on her in his muscle tight black shirt and matching dress slacks.

This mystery role felt disquieting. She took a timorous step back, stopped by her back bumping against the kitchen counter. The deep toned black man stopped uncomfortably close to her, looking down as she craned her neck upward to meet his glare. Karl held her gaze as he calmly picked at the top fastener and processed down until the dress was unbuttoned to her navel. She had tried not to flinch during this initial act but she was dismayed by his uninhibited assumption of her acquiescence. The others had assured her that this rehearsal would help her built a show winning number. With those thoughts, she warily went along.

Karl lifted the lapels and slid them down her arms, revealing her perfect unfettered breasts with their wide dark nipples. The folded-over dress hung from her waist. He casually played with the pretty orbs, thumbing the rosy areolae, pinching lightly on the nubs, gaining their stiffness. A shudder trembled down her spine but she stayed in place.

Grasping her shoulders, he half spun her to face stage front, her loose boobs swinging and bumping against themselves. She suppressed a frown even before the masses settled. Standing behind her, Karl's raised his hands and cupped the masses for more explorations. He hefted, bounced and squeezed her pliant chest flesh. At first, her eyes widened in apprehension, or was it fear? She calmed a bit and her eyes partially closed as she acceded to this customary fondle.

Her past male trainers had adored handling her splendid tits; her funbags were accustomed to being plumped, squeezed and pinched. Most times were pleasant, though from time to time, the breast training was rather harsh. She didn't know Karl's intentions here and now and was on guard for a sudden slide into rough play.

But Karl was not in the mood for it at the moment. Temporarily leaving his task at hand, he swept the remaining dress over her hips and down to her ankles. He looked perturbed at her silky panties and gripped the waistband in his fist. A violent yank tore them backward off her hips, pulling hard on her vulva lips. Her body tottered but she steadied herself quickly, her feminine orbs shaking anew as her body reacted. That was a bit harsh for a practice enactment but she held to her evolving consigned part in the performance.

Karl retrieved a canvas duffle and removed a handful of fetish items, placing them on the counter. She looked at the growing pile of restraints with renewed trepidation.

First, Karl circled her neck with the black leather collar, easily buckling it in place. Her hand stole furtively to touch and test the tightness of the bondage piece.

Next, he selected the tall heels from the pile on the counter and tossed them on the floor in front of her. He gruffly voiced his first words of the evening.

"Buckle 'em on, girl."

She slipped off her house slippers and, stooping, replaced them with the fetish heels. After clasping the fasteners tightly, she slowly rose and was now taller than before but still dominated by Karl's greater height.

He was waiting for her, holding the final restraints. He cuffed each wrist and then brusquely turned her body around, hooking her wrists together behind her. Her panic flashed briefly across her face as she tugged on them. She found herself physically controlled; she was vulnerable to whatever the intimidating Karl decided to do next. Her worried gaze glanced left and right, looking for a pathway to escape off the stage. Karl grasped the ring hanging from the collar at her throat. He pulled it up, turning her to face him and stretching her to full height as he shook his head and mouthed a sharp 'No!'

Still holding her by the collar, Karl yanked her to pose sideways to the potential future audience. Her tits in profile rounded out from her chest, a fine balance to the curve of her first-class ass. He cupped her chin, sliding his thumb over her plush lips, a smug smile of satisfaction for the existing lipstick's exotic red color. She was breathing heavily now and never fully closed her lips, letting a bit of white teeth show, an unwitting offer for Karl to probe her facial orifice.

She stood still, as demanded, while Karl opened a cosmetics case and demonstrated his hidden skills as a fetish makeup artist. He applied darker rouge to her nipples, converting them from medium rose to deep burgundy. She fidgeted as the brush strokes aroused her anxiety stiffened nipples even more. He took time and care with her eyes, giving them a dark smoky, almost Gothic, bedroom allure. He was delicate and careful when elongating her eyelashes. He patted her hairdo, gathered at her scalp. It was appropriate as is; it exposed her worried face and collared neck.

Karl steered her to stand full frontal again, a bit forward on the stage, letting the intended audience get a closer view. Ned dutifully surveyed Karl's handiwork with appreciation. The buxom blonde no longer appeared as the lovely housewife next door; she was now the decadent sex slave. It was the fantasy every man thought about whenever he overlooked his neighbor's backyard, spying the neighbor's wife or daughters coyly sunbathing near their pool.