Total Woman Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, with a flair for drama, the acting mistress grabbed a handful of the model's tresses and harshly forced her head back, pointing the succulent open lips skyward. She leaned over and drowned her classmate's mouth with a tongue-lashed kiss. Ned's eyes went wide at the lewd exchange; his teeming semen clamored for release.

The gowned mistress stood and toppled the fetish model on her side. The assembly watched the tormented wench wreathe on the floor, unable to trigger her own orgasm with her wrists cuffed behind her back. The sparkly dressed disco dancer took pity and squatted down, rubbing two vigorous fingers over her tormented classmate's inflamed cunt lips. A piercing wail of ecstasy filled the room. Ned's balls were ready to explode.

With impeccable timing, the gowned co-ed released her neck clasp. The dress fluttered to the floor; presenting her perfect stature and form. Ned's whole body slammed rigid at the sight. He clenched his eyes as the orgasmic spasms slammed into his groin. His brain continued to picture the iconic female body that was his last sentient vision. His first spunk jetted from the tip of his knob. He would have toppled on weak legs if he were not braced against the wall by the other pseudo-showgirls who rushed to help his hand-job maiden keep him stable. His follow-on spasms, intense and potent, emptied his balls of their manly treasure.

Eventually, Ned's brain cleared and he opened his eyes. The troupe of young ladies were still in attendance but had split into two groups. The near group steadied him upright and watched his recovery, assuring themselves of his post-ejaculatory well-being. They quietly rejoiced at his resuming signs of life.

The other group was clustered at the cosmetics counter admiring a small jar of milky fluid. The co-eds had captured Ned's discharge: his organic and sustainable essence. They were debating whether to use it as the base for a custom blended lip gloss or a musky perfume. In the end, they agreed to split the sample; there was enough for a batch of both concoctions.

After all, these TWA students had become adept at the harvesting and blending this renewable organic element essential for exclusive TWA perfumes and cosmetics.

A revived Ned weakly wished them well and toddled wearily from the fashion boutique.

The Lunch and Munch

All this activity had worked up Ned's appetite. He stopped next door at the Lunch and Munch Diner.

As the only customer, he could choose any table. He picked a larger one, big enough for four seats. The approaching waitress wore a name tag declaring her as 'Jacklyn'. He ordered a healthy half-and-half. Soon, Jacklyn delivered a sandwich and salad with water. Ned tore into the food, devouring it with gusto. He was near dehydration from all of the cum he had discharged since dawn. Jacklyn kept his water glass full with repeated visits.

Having gobbled his lunch with gusto, Ned leaned back from his empty plate. Jacklyn cleared his table and he watched her pert ass strut away. She returned to ask the inevitable customer service question.

"Have you saved room for dessert? We have a variety of treats to finish off a fine meal."

Ned looked her over again and decided he was very much in the mood for a tasty treat.

"Yes, I do want something... something special."

"I'll get a dessert menu!" said Jacklyn, turning to go. Ned wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to his lap.

"I don't need a menu. You're just the savory treat I want."

He flipped the small waitress on her back atop his table. She was startled but not surprised. Any scenario was possible and this one could have been foreseen. The other girls had giggled rumors of the resident and visiting guest coach tutors' penchant for munching pussy. Thus the tongue in cheek name for the luncheonette.

Ned centered her on the table. She wiggled her body to assure her safety and found the table plenty sturdy. Ned lifted her knees and folded them over his shoulders. He flipped her skirt up to find her pantiless; he liked her plan-ahead attitude. She was shaved but a central strip of fuzz pointed the way down from her belly towards her succulent treat.

Ned palmed her ass cheeks; they were firm and a nice size to use as hand-holds. He leaned and lifted, making his first contact a tender kiss on her outward covers. His tongue probed between and licked the unseen pinkness. He suckled and took his first taste of his favorite dessert.

He nuzzled her softness, twisting his head to gain deeper access to her honeyed moisture. His lips and cheeks were soon soaked with her feminine dew. He relished the tang, aroma, and sensation.

Jacklyn fidgeted her ass in his hands. Ned couldn't tell if she was trying to escape from or crowd tighter into his raspy tongue. Her little moans and cries could likewise be construed either way. He didn't care; this session was about his desires. She was here for his pleasure. He gripped her ass harder and buried his face in her cunt with redoubled vigor.

His tongue whipped along her slot. When he paused to suck hard on her pulpy flesh, he could feel her heartbeat coursing blood through the engorged tissues trapped between his lips. His nose rubbed and pressed her stiffened clitoris. She grew more animated; her ass gyrated in his hands and her heels beat against his back. But she would get no respite from his appetite. He never wavered from his control over her waning consciousness.

As if reading his thoughts, she confirmed his dominion over her sexual soul. With eyes wedged shut and mouth gaped open, she squeezed her thighs tight against his ears. Her head pressed back as her spine arched off the table.

Jacklyn screamed.

Ned heard and felt its volume and intensity. He waited for the shriek to wane into tearful blubbers and then set about driving Jacklyn through a long series of orgasmic cycles. Whenever he sensed her taut pose faltering, he sucked hard on her blood saturated flesh and nuzzled her clitoris again. She reacted with another bout of sobbing ecstasy, shuddering her taut body in his embrace.

Each iteration was slightly less intense until, uncounted times later, her stamina finally collapsed. Ned was unable to spawn any more tasty tidbits from his drained waitress. He was satisfied that he had taken all she had to give for now.

He rested Jacklyn's ass back onto the table. Her tearstained eyes were closed and her breathing irregular. He presumed she was merely exhausted from her stupendous ordeal. He stood by and watched as she recovered her sanity. In time, she took a deep cleansing breath and the tear-soaked eyelids slipped apart. Ned wiped his face on a spare napkin. They shared a long stare, both feeling content with the outcome of his visit. Ned leaned over her prone body, draped languidly on the table, and kissed her lips. The smooch gave her a taste of her lingering feminine residues.

Ned left the depleted Jacklyn lay there to swoon in her afterglow. Stepping outside, he hesitated on the sidewalk. Where would his day lead him next?

The Quickie Clinic

Although Ned was ejaculating volumes of briny fluids on a regular basis, he was also ingesting a rich diet of fine food. His primary aerobic exercise was vigorous sex. He recalled his doctor's instructions to have his hormone and electrolyte levels analyzed periodically. Today seemed as good as any for a medical checkup. He walked into the onsite health center.

The lab technician on duty this day was Candy. She was dressed in a pink and white striped clinic uniform. It was her favorite set of clothes. She wore them during the day and for a while, during the evening, onstage. She doubled as the clinic's candy striper by day, helping out around the neighborhood clinic. But during the bawdy weekend dinner shows, she entertained the delighted guest coach tutors as 'Candy Stripper'. An encore performance inevitably came later, overnight in a coach tutor's private suite.

But today, Candy ushered Ned to a typically equipped examination room. The padded table was sectioned for various folded positions, including chrome foot stirrups, folded in for now. She pointed to the side counter with its stack of open-backed paper gowns and asked Ned to don one. She nonchalantly stayed in the room, ready to assist as he stripped his shirt and shorts. Ned told her the gowns were a silly inconvenience; he sat on the padded table naked, ready for Candy to proceed with the procedures. She took his temperature, blood pressure and pulse and checked his eyes and ears with a stereoscope. She recorded the measurements on a clip-boarded medical chart.

Preliminaries completed, they moved on to the main event. Candy gathered prerequisite facts for the coming analysis. She took a clinical pose, setting the clipboard chart on the counter as she faced Ned.

"When was the last time you ejaculated?"

"Over an hour ago."

"Okay, then, let's proceed with sample collection."

Candy flicked her hair behind her back before pulling the waist tie on her candy striper smock, folding back the lapels and shrugging it off her shoulders. Her arched back lifted her bare moderate breasts to Ned's admiring gaze. He noted her dark puckered nipples. She inquired of Ned's level of libido.

"Do you need more time to balance your system?"

Ned took note of the appealing feminine mammary flesh newly exposed to his view. He felt a familiar stirring in his loins.

"Probably not" he replied.

Candy nodded, pulling the waistband string tie and dropping her scrub pants to the floor. She leaned forward and her tits jiggled as she stepped in turn to push them off her ankles. She checked the time and made a note on the chart.

"Okay, then. The arousal phase has commenced. May I proceed with the sample extraction?"

"Yes, please" Ned grinned.

Candy positioned the chrome stirrups up and out. She spread Ned's legs and settled his heels into the footrests. She buckled them tight. His cock was fully exposed.

Using the internal servo motors, she lowered the table.

"I can adjust you upright if you want to watch the extraction procedure or I can lay you back if you want to close your eyes and fantasize." She waited stoically for his response.

"I like to watch."

Acknowledging his preference, Candy cooperatively tilted the table up to a position where he had a clear view of his groin.

"I need your promise to keep your hands away while the extraction is being made. Or I can cuff your hands to the table sides if you need me to."

Ned glibly promised to control his hands and not interfere. She noticed his cock beginning to thicken and stir. Candy gave him a stern look and made him promise again, this time more solemnly.

She moved between his legs, dropped the end flap of the table and filled the space between his spread thighs with her magnificent torso. She leaned in, braced with a hand on the table either side of Ned's hips. She touched one nipple to his semi-erection, rubbing the soft nub on his spongy knob. She alternated sides several times until Ned's cock lay full and strong on his belly.

Satisfied with the preparations, Candy retrieved a cylindrical apparatus from the side cabinet. It was a short fat sleeve lined with a thick layer of soft rubber foam. The gadget had a clear glass chamber mounted on the end. She applied a dab of lubricating jelly at the entrance to the foam throat, smearing it around the circumference with a finger. Candy held Ned's erection upright and slipped his erection into the device. Fully inserted, his knob protruded to the corona into the glass enclosure. She held the man-machine assembly steady and flipped a switch. The slippery inside sleeve rotated and reciprocated on his pole. Internal cams clenched and released the moist channel surrounding his captured cock. Candy was careful to hold the machine in proper position. Occasionally, she let the vibrating foam edge squirm against his corona but his cock knob never slid down into the seething sheath.

Ned watched the machinations of the mechanism on his dick. The sight and feel of Candy's tit touches had been very stimulating. She had been careful to guard his manhood during the mechanical mounting. She seemed committed to his safety and he mentally recommitted to abide by his non-interference promise.

Ned pondered the stimulations. The sensations were better than a hand job but dissimilar from stroking within a warm female cunt. And certainly not as exciting or ego boosting as the sounds and smells of a cock mounted female writhing in his arms.

Maybe he should have chosen the prone position where he could comfortably fantasize during the procedure. It wasn't too late. Candy's nude body was a delightful sight but she was concentrating on handling the machinery and not necessarily on his pleasure. He compromised.

With a last eyeful of Candy's naked charms to start the scene, he closed his eyes and imagined a bout of love-making with the curvaceous candy striper.

In his mind, Candy was leaning over his prone body in a bed fitted out with black satin sheets. Her boobs were squashed against his thighs as she deep throated his cock. Her tongue worked magic on his shaft, peeking out to tip tickle his balls. Her tonsils stroked his corona with each deep trust. She seemed to know his limits as she broke off to ascend his body, dragging her soft tits with stiff nipples up his groin and torso to lay squashed again on his chest. Her breath and kiss were fruity and sweet. She wiggled her hips into position and took him inside her feminine recess, performing all the motions as he lay in lustful bliss. He was overwhelmed by her dedication to his pleasure, shushing and calming his desire to thrust and gyrate as she bade him lay still beneath her ministrations.

In reality, Ned was popping little spontaneous hip jogs. Candy recognized the autonomic body reflexes surrounding his mental fantasy. She assisted his dreams by using a palm to smooth along his inner thigh. She switched hands to provide balanced stimulation to his other leg. She even reached up and tweaked his nipples as the mechanical device massaged his dick.

Ned finally felt the cramping on his prostate and heard her yelp of joy as he poured forth his essence into her welcoming receptacle. He lay pulsing with pleasure until the wave passed and he opened his eyes.

Candy was grinning from ear to ear as she surveyed the milky sample coating the inside of the glass container. She let the foam lined cylinder wind down slowly until it was still. She unscrewed the graduated sample collector and placed it on the counter. She noted the amount of ejaculate on his chart.

"Wow! That's a lot of sperm" she exclaimed. "We'll get that analyzed for hormone levels but you certainly get a passing grade for volume."

She released Ned's heels but he didn't move to rise. She had seen this before and offered her assurances.

"You can rest here as long as you like. There's no hurry. Just leave when you're ready."

Candy gathered the sample and the chart and shrugged at her pile of discarded uniform and turned to Ned to offer one last parting enticement.

"I'm performing tonight at the dinner show. Maybe I'll see you there. Or maybe after the show if you like what you see." She winked and stepped through the slowly closing door. Ned last sight of her was the magnificent ass and nice sidewinder boobs as she held his sample aloft and peered through it towards the ceiling lights.

Just as the door closed, he heard her tone of admiration and awe.

"Wow! That's a lot of sperm."

The Hotel Amenities

Ned rested awhile before returning to the hotel and his top floor coaching suite. He walked through the connecting glass door between his penthouse suite and the adjacent rooftop pool deck in the afternoon sun. Although neatly stocked with plentiful towels and chaise lounges, it was deserted this afternoon. That was not always the case, especially on weekends, when the full contingent of visiting pledge contributors liked to laze in the sun and admire the exciting scenery.

On those days, the only scenery worth watching in this semi-urban setting was the pool party girls. Topless was always the proper dress of the day. Thongs and skimpy swimsuits were just accessories to add eye-catching color to the beautiful tanned bodies. The men would survey the smorgasbord of female chests, from skinny dimples to bulky fun-bags. Watching wasn't the only sensory input. The evaluations usually evolved into touch, taste, smell and the sounds of spanked bottoms accompanied by girlish yips and howls.

But today Ned had the venue to himself. He sprang naked off the pool edge and sliced into the clear aquamarine water. The unheated rooftop pool had a refreshing coolness, but only after Ned acclimated to the initial shock. He lined up and swam a dozen laps end to end. After the initial exercise, he lolled about in the water, floating and crawling lazy doggy-paddles in the warm sunshine.

Feeling refreshed, he paddled towards the side ladder. A petite co-ed pool attendant waited there, holding a fresh towel. She had held back, not disturbing Ned's exercise. He grabbed the ladder and hoisted himself naked onto the pool deck.

Ned recognized the little vixen who was serving duty as the towel-maid today. Her name was Maria.

He had watched her the previous weekend, cleverly working the male crowd to get her hands on a suitably sized cock. While chatting up a lounging guest coach tutor, she would covertly size up his package. The wrong ones, either too big or too small, were slyly passed off to another topless classmate that she summoned for an introduction. Leaving the other girl to handle the visiting pledge contributor's carnal largesse, Maria would move on to another unattended man, repeating the process until she finally found the one suitable to her liking. Then she poured on the charm and got her man.

Maria held Ned's towel high and open; he let her wrap it loosely around his waist, settling the casual overlap across his groin. 'Smart' he thought, 'she plans ahead for easy access.'

Ned scanned his attendant in her red bikini. She had dressed to please his eyes and his eyes were very pleased. Her curves packed the skimpy dry swimsuit. Her hair was also dry and the light wind flitted with some loose strands. She hadn't partaken of the pool during her wait for Ned's appearance.

Without needing permission, Ned plucked his fingers beneath the shoulder straps and slipped the top down. He was greeted by reddish puckered nipples. He reached behind and pulled the back tie, loosening the garment for his removal.

Maria affably stood through his exploration, letting him do as he pleased. She was inclined, even beyond her scholastic obligations, to satisfy his slightest whim. Her wishes might or might not be fulfilled this afternoon. Sometimes you couldn't choose your fate. But Ned's manhood, that she had seen hanging at ease in front of her, had looked about right for her personal preferences.

Ned hooked an arm under her knees and pulled her into a bedroom carry. She pursed her lips and moved her face towards his. She was ready and willing to be bedded in Ned's adjoining suite. He guffawed as he stepped once, turned and jumped into the pool, carrying Maria with him. They surfaced sputtering and giggling; Maria was catching her breath after the sudden cool shock. Ned's waist cover had been ripped off in the plunge and was floating free nearby.

She recovered from the shock and surprise. Ned let her climb up his front and hug his neck. Her legs surrounded his waist and her spandex covered pussy mashed against his flaccid cock. He allowed her the interrupted kiss; she playfully pecked his wet lips. Ned bobbed and twirled her in the chest deep water, the bouncing moving her camel-toe along the top of his shaft. Grabbing two handfuls of slender ass, he hoisted her higher and nipped at her chilled puckered nipples. She squealed and squirmed in his grasp. He lowered her for another kiss and she calmed in his embrace.