Transformations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers

"I was going to say, why don't you cross that bridge when you come to it? But you're right. If you wait... she'll know it's something you kept from her. That we all kept from her."

"I don't want to keep it from her Gran. She's the one, I know she is, I feel it in my heart every moment we're together and every moment we're apart. I want her to know, I do. But what am I going to say? The whole thing is ridiculous, she'll think I'm crazy and won't want anything to do with me."

"Zoe my love, you worry too much at times. You letwhat ifs get the better of you. If you feel this way about her, think how she feels about you. Is there anything she could say to you that would make you stop loving her?"

"Gran, she's hardly going to tell me she's an alien. What I have to tell her is just as absurd."

"Darling, I've seen the way Simone looks at you. You're the centre of her world. She's not going to leave you. Especially when you show her that what you say is the truth."

"I can't change Gran."

"Zoe, I love you with all my heart. I'll change."

"Gran, I can't ask you to do that."

"Well then, it's a good thing that you didn't. I offered."

"I love you Gran."

"Sweetie. I'm so proud of who you've become. I loved Joey, I really did, but he was a little bastard at times. And he treated my baby girl like dirt. You're not him anymore baby. You're such a wonderful girl. And it's so easy to see why Simone adores you. Because I do too."

**

"Babe?"

"Yeah hon..."

"What are you doing next weekend?"

"Why Zoe?"

"I got an email from Ashli. The girls are going to the LGBT Pride Parade in Brighton. They want us to go."

**

"Simone..."

"Yes sweetie?"

"Have you given any more thought to what we talked about?"

"Oh baby, I'm just not sure. I don't think it would work for me anyway. I've been on the hormones a lot longer than you. My Jennifer hardly works at all."

"Your... Jennifer?"

"My penis."

"You call it Jennifer?"

"Why should it have a boy's name? I'm not calling it Dick, or Willy, or Peter. I'm a girl. I have a girl's cock. She's called Jennifer!"

Zoe laughed. She liked the idea. "I like Susan for mine. Jennifer and Susan... cock lovers!"

"Mmm..." said Simone, taking hold of Zoe's cock. "I like Susan!"

"So..."

"Zoe, you can do it to me, but I really don't need that."

"But baby, I want to make you cum."

"Zoe, please. It's just not that important to me. I'm not led around by it anymore and I like that. It's... freedom."

Zoe looked dejected. She wanted them to do anal.

"I'm just not really built for it anymore Zoe. Erections don't come easy, no pun intended. The only thing hard about my erections, is getting them to begin with. I don't really get erections, I don't really cum, I don't really have much of a libido. Baby, I just like being with you, up close, intimate, caring, loving, touching you, having you touch me, my nipples, just being close to me, holding me, caressing me, stroking me, being in the moment with me. Zoe that's what I desire... intimacy... with you. You have to stop thinking of Jennifer having an active role to play in our lovemaking. That's just not where my pleasure is centred around anymore."

"But Simone, our first time... you came."

"Yeah, that's a transwoman trick. We shouldn't really do it and it totally messes with our emotions. It gives me such poor body image. You remember me telling you that I wasn't pretty enough?"

"Yeah."

"That's because I was off my hormones and taking Viagra at the time."

"Why Simone, why?"

"Zoe, one day, I think I'd like SRS... a sex change. They say, if you don't use it, you lose it. It shrinks. And on the hormones, I really have no desire to use it. I just crave intimacy, that's all. But if it shrinks, there's less material there to create a neo-vagina. I won't have much depth."

"So you go through all that?"

"And I'll continue to go through all that. It just takes a lot more effort. Because masturbating when your mind's not in it, isn't exactly a lot of fun."

"But you came."

"I know. I hadn't taken them for two months."

"Oh."

"But Zoe baby, you have a lot more sex drive than I do. And having you inside me, it gives me the intimacy I want from you. I just..."

"You don't really want to do it to me?"

"Do you mind?"

Zoe looked at Simone with love in her eyes and stroked her cheek, then leaned over to her, kissed her and hugged her tight. "Oh baby, is there anything I can do?"

"Just love me baby. Just love me. My pleasure comes from my emotions, from my state of mind, from my feeling of well being."

"I love you."

"I know you do. Come on babe, put Susan up my bum."

Zoe lubed up Simone's backside and lay down flat on top of her, sliding her hands underneath Simone's breasts. She put her cheek next to Simone's and just lay close to her, her breasts against Simone's back. Slowly she began to rock Susan up and down inside Simone, all the while maintaining as much bodily contact as possible, rubbing her nipples, kissing her cheek, synchronising her breathing to Simone's and whispering sweet words in her ear.

"I love you. I'll always love you. You're my whole world baby, my whole world. I want to spend each moment of every day with you, my beautiful baby, my darling Simone, my lover, you're so beautiful baby, so soft, so feminine, so warm, so magical."

Zoe continued to whisper in Simone's ear, finally shooting her hot cum deep inside Simone's backside for the first time. Simone even cried out as she felt Zoe's jizz filling her. It gave her such a warm fuzzy feeling all over and she enjoyed the moment. Turning over underneath Zoe, so they could lay face to face, Simone wrapped her arms around Zoe and held her tight, stroking her back, kissing her lips, then as Zoe lay her head on Simone, she stroked her hair and cheek.

**

Zoe was shattered. She couldn't wait to get back to the room and have a rest. She'd been on her feet all day, in three inch heels, walking Brighton's streets. There were a lot of elevation changes, uphill, downhill, uphill, downhill. But mostly uphill. That's what it felt like anyway.

"Leann will go with you. Brenda and Lexi are taking me to a shop they know in the Lanes."

"Why isn't Leann going with you?"

"She's pooped! Needs a lie down too. She can keep you company."

"Okay. But first, c'mere. I've got a kiss with your name on it."

Simone sidled up to Zoe for the kiss, but then watched in horror as Zoe's face turned white as a sheet, before her very eyes. The tears just burst forth out of nowhere and she started to shake uncontrollably in front of Simone.

"Baby, baby, what is it?"

Zoe was frozen. Paralysed with terror.

"Baby, please tell me. Zoe! ZOE!"

The other girls ran to her.

"What is it Simone? What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know."

"Zoe! Zoe!"

Zoe crumbled to her knees and began to wet herself.

"Oh my God. I don't know what's wrong. Zoe, shall I call an ambulance?"

"What's happening?" asked Rebecca.

"I don't know," Simone answered, dropping to her knees to comfort Zoe. "She just wigged out."

Zoe looked at Simone and flung her arms out around her neck and pulled her tight, like a limpet and wouldn't let go. The other girls surrounded Zoe, having no clue as to what was wrong with her.

Zoe cried her eyes out on Simone's shoulder. She had just seen HIM. The man who had attacked her.

**

"Yes Sandy. Yes. No, she won't talk. I don't know. Zoe, will you talk to your Mum on the phone?"

Zoe shook her head.

"Yeah. It was him. No. She's sure. Okay. I'll do that. Right, I'll tell her. Zoe, your Mum loves you."

"I love you Mum," she snivelled.

"Yeah, she said she loves you too. Okay. I will. I promise. I'll talk to you later. Bye Sandy."

Simone walked over to the bed and wrapped her arm around Zoe. The other girls were in the room too, six of them in all.

"That bastard," spat Rebecca. "If I see him, I'll fucking castrate him."

Ashli had seen him. When Zoe finally calmed down enough to speak, after a double brandy back at the hotel, she described him and what had happened on that night, to her friends. Ashli was convinced she'd seen the guy. He'd knocked into her without apologising and given her an evil look, like she was in his way. Shaved head, handlebar moustache. Well it was Pride Weekend. They'd all travelled a long way to be there. Perhaps he had too.

"Come on girls," said Ashli, with a plan. "Let's leave them alone. We'll check in later."

Outside the room, Ashli filled Brenda, Lexi, Leann, Les and Rebecca in on what she intended to do.

An hour of searching through the crowd, Les thought she saw him and texted Ashli her location.

"My God, that's him. Well done Les, you go girl!"

They called the others and Ashli took a video of him on her cell phone and sent it to Simone.

"Zoe babe, I'm sorry sweetie, but, can you look at this and see if it's him?"

Zoe choked up, but looked at Simone's phone. She immediately looked away and burst out crying.

"Is that him?"

Zoe nodded in tears. "The tattoo on his neck. That's him."

"Yeah, that's him," Simone said, speaking into her phone.

"Right. We've got confirmation girls. Green light. Let's teach this bastard a lesson he'll never forget. Rebecca, what have you got in your suitcase? The usual?"

"Of course. You don't think I came unprepared, do you?"

"Great. Go fetch, love."

Rebecca nodded.

"I'll go with you," Les said. "Safety in numbers."

The other girls kept their eyes on him, never letting him out of their sight for a minute. They bided their time and when the time was right, when he was alone and with no witnesses, they struck.

"Oi, get the fuck off me! What the fuck? What the hell's got into you crazy bitches?"

He wrestled with them in a dark alley, but the six girls were prepared. Lexi had a pepper spray and then they all lashed out at once, hitting and punching, slapping and scratching, kicking and biting.

"Shemales! You're fucking shemales. I'm going to fuck you up bad, you crazy freaks."

Brenda's clenched fist connected with his face, knocking a tooth flying in a spatter of blood. Gradually, they began to subdue him and eventually he was overpowered, his battle lost. They used Rebecca's bondage tools. She always came prepared for a bit of BDSM, wherever she went. Handcuffs, rope, ball gag, blindfold.

"A couple things you should know about transwomen. We have each other's backs. And we're not as weak and helpless as you think we are! Cocksucking motherfucker!" Brenda was on a roll. She was pissed. Big time. And she wasn't taking no shit from this fucker any longer.

"Yeah!" Leann called out. "You tell him sister."

All he could do now was mumble behind the ball gag.

"Strip him girls."

They all got stuck in, tearing his clothing to shreds, leaving him naked on the cold pavement.

"My God!" said Les. "What the fuck is wrong with your cock? It looks infected."

It was mean looking, circumcised and tattooed, a Prince Albert piercing sticking out of his piss slit.

Rebecca pressed her foot on his chest, working her sharp, pointed heel around, drawing blood from him. "I think we should give this bastard a lesson he'll never forget."

"Let's rip his cock off!" yelled Leann.

"Steady girl!" Lexi smiled. "How about we piss all over him? That's something he'll take to his grave. The day, as he puts it...fucking shemales, overpowered him and pissed all over him. It's a story he can tell his grandkids about."

"Grandkids? Oh God no," smiled Ashli. "The world couldn't be that cruel, could it? Inflicting his seed on future generations!"

But it was decided. "Okay," said Rebecca. "I'm going to remove your gag. If you make a sound, that Prince Albert is coming out the hard way. So if you want to hang on to your cock, be a good boy and open wide."

He had no choice. From his point of view, they were crazy. And they had him at a distinct disadvantage.

"Ready girls? Cocks out. Let's fill him up." Rebecca pulled her panties to one side and removed her six inch shooter, aimed at his mouth and began to piss. The five others did the same and peed all over him, peed over his cock, his chest, his face, in his eyes. They marked their territory and didn't leave any part of him unscathed.

He just lay there and took it, not that he had any choice. His hands were handcuffed, his feet and knees were tied, so too his waist and his feet and arms were tied to that.

When they were finished, they each took down their panties and wiped them in the piss. One by one they shoved their panties into the brute's mouth, gagging him with six pairs of knickers.

A few minutes later, Simone arrived, directing Leann and Lexi to go around the corner. When they did, they found Zoe and each took a hand and held onto her tightly, quietly comforting her.

Simone knelt down on the bastard's chest. She slapped him in the face and spat on him.

"I expect you'll be wanting to know what this is all about." She pulled out her nail varnish and began to write on his chest. It took a few minutes and she had to use two colours. When she was done, she stood up and looked at the four lines she'd written:

I attempted

RAPE

This is my

Punishment

It was all in black except for the word rape which was red and four times the size as the other words.

The girls stood him up onto his feet. Simone went back to Zoe, who was waiting around the corner. Leann and Lexi went back into the alley.

"Baby. I can't begin to imagine what he put you through," Simone had tears running down her face. "But what I saw today, how I saw you react to seeing him, I know it must have been unbearable. You don't have to face him Zoe. But I think you can, if only to show him, you're not afraid of him anymore. Show him that he has no hold on you anymore. That he can't hurt you anymore. Just go around that corner, my love, if you can. Look him in the eye. And walk away."

Zoe was holding her shit together. She was shaking on the inside, but she knew what her dear friends had done and what they had risked for her. She steeled herself to see it through. Touching the wall for support, she tentatively shuffled around the corner. When she saw him, he was a mess. He was humiliated beyond belief, naked and tied, covered by the stench of piss, women's panties stuffed in his mouth. And Simone's message written boldly across his chest.

She looked him in the eye. "You probably don't remember me, but I remember you. I will never forget you, or what you did to me. You made me feel so small and weak and helpless, so insignificant. You treated me no better than an animal, a piece of meat. You bore no regard for my feelings or my pride or my dignity. And now my friends have shown you, just a little of what that felt like."

He recognised Zoe and his face showed it. Tears actually began to fall from his eyes as he cowered from her. But he could not speak, as his mouth was stuffed with panties.

Zoe looked down at his cock, saw the barbell, reached out with her hand and grabbed it between her fingers, then with one solid yank, ripped his penis in two, right up the middle, sending him screaming around his gag as blood dripped from his split member.

"Don't worry, it'll heal, but you'll never forget me now, either, will you? And just for the record, I'm not afraid of you anymore. You should be afraid of me from now on."

With that, she turned on her heel and boldly strode out of there, holding the Prince Albert in her hand. She crossed the road to the promenade and stood on the railings, feeling the night sea breeze blowing in her face. She took one last look at the piercing and cast it out to sea.

The bastard's name was Andrew Duncan O'Brien and he was found hopping along the promenade by police. They took him to the hospital but had many questions for him, not least of which was about the message written on his chest. Turned out he was a person of interest, wanted in connection with two acts of violence on women, more of whom later came forward when they saw his picture in the newspaper.

**

In the months that followed, Zoe was visited by a police detective. She wasn't in any trouble and nor were any of her friends. O'Brien had been busier than anyone had initially thought. In all, nineteen women had come forward and correctly identified certain parts of his anatomy. Eleven of those women he had raped anally.

Zoe was shown pictures of women, taken in hospital after their encounters with him. Faces swollen, black and blue, cuts, stitches. One woman was in a dreadful state, her eyelids sealed shut over her eyes, unable to open them. The police detective, a woman, assured Zoe that she was in absolutely no trouble at all. It was her actions that had brought this criminal to justice. In fact, she had only come by to tell Zoe that he would be going to prison for a very long time, so she would have nothing to fear from him ever again.

**

Zoe had made a very good recovery. She and her friends had been meeting up more often. They shared a bond now, a closeness that couldn't be broken. They were sisters. And one day she wanted to tell them about herself, about how she came to be what she was. But first, she wanted to have that conversation with Simone. So she arranged an evening out, for four. Gran and Mrs. Aames were in attendance as well. They both knew that the meal was to be a precursor tothe conversation.

But they knew something else as well, something that Zoe didn't know.

When the desserts came, Zoe's mother and grandmother had not begun to get stuck into their dishes. Neither had Simone. But Zoe had. She took a bite of her ice cream sundae and she crunched down on something.

The other three women were eager with anticipation. Zoe put her finger in her mouth, she actually thought she'd broken a tooth. Looking in her hand, she saw it, partially covered in choc-chip cookies and cream. A ring.

Simone got down on one knee, picked the ring out of Zoe's hand and licked it clean. "Zoe Aames... will you do me the great honour... of marrying me? And making me the happiest woman in the world?"

Zoe positively beamed. "Yes! YES!" she screamed causing the whole restaurant of diners to turn around and applaud.

Simone placed the ring on Zoe's finger and gave her bride-to-be a kiss on the lips.

At home, Zoe was on cloud nine. But the dinner had always been intended to ease Simone into the family secret. "Babe, there's something I've got to tell you. And I'm sorry its been so long. I intended to do it a while back, but, the whole thing with... and..."

"Zoe... baby, if it's about your grandmother having a penis and you being able to change back and forth between male and female... then I already know. God Zoe! Your Gran, she's some woman," she began to laugh. "And some man too!"

Zoe laughed and broke down in tears, but happy tears. Ever so happy tears. "You're not mad at me?"

"I could never be mad at you my love. You are the best thing in my life. You are my life."

"Oh, I love you baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

**

The honeymoon destination was southern Spain. Two weeks, warm weather, ideal company. The wedding had been a small informal affair. Asides from a few family members on Zoe's side, her mother, grandparents, cousins, Stanley and Michelle who had tied the knot already, it was just the girls, Ashli, Brenda, Leann, Les, Lexi and Rebecca. There was no one from Simone's side.

And it wasn't an official wedding either, that was a luxury not afforded to transsexuals and gay marriage had not yet become legal, despite all the talk. All in all, nineteen people had gathered to witness Zoe and Simone exchange vows and give each other a ring. They did it on the beach at sunset and then partied into the night.

zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers