Transformations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meh! What can I say? Easy come, easy go!"

It was Zoe's turn to smile. She bit her lower lip and decided to unzip her costume, releasing her boobs, to stand there in just her frilly knickers, her heels and her hat, with the stethoscope still around her neck.

"Okay then, could you please lie back and place your feet flat on the table, legs apart. It's time for your pap smear."

Simone lay back and spread her legs, opening her pussy for Zoe.

"I'm glad you remembered to shave Miss, it makes it so much easier for these tests."

"Yes, my wife likes me that way."

"She has good taste."

"Who does?"

"Your wife."

"Oh her! Why are we talking about her? I'm thinking of leaving her."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I have my eye on someone else already."

"How long have you been married?"

"Three years. Today's our anniversary."

"And your wife didn't come with you?"

"No, she had something better to do."

"What could be better than spending quality time with you? Especially on your anniversary."

"That's what I was wondering."

"Oh, well Happy Anniversary anyway. I hope... I hope I can fill in for your wife... at least a little bit."

Zoe put her finger up to Simone's labia and separated them, then inserted the speculum, pushing it in all the way. She opened it out and fixed it in place. "I hope that's not too uncomfortable for you."

"No, no. It's fine."

Zoe shone a torch to look inside Simone's vagina. It was a good six inches deep, she'd been using stents twice a day to stretch it. Zoe ran an extra long cotton bud into Simone's vagina and twirled it around at the end of her canal, just past the opening of the speculum.

"Very good, all done." Zoe removed the speculum and let her tongue slip inside Simone's vagina.

"Don't tell me, new test to gauge vaginal health?"

"Yes Miss. Do you keep abreast of medical advancements too?"

"Only the kind that affect me."

"Oh, well in that case, there is just one other test I can do, but I'll need to remove my panties for that."

"Well... if you think it will be beneficial, Nurse."

"Oh Miss, I'm sure it will be... to us both!"

Zoe slipped off her panties and climbed up on the breakfast bar to lie down on top of Simone.

"I must say, this is very unorthodox. I didn't get this at my last exam."

"We're very thorough here Miss. Your health is of the utmost importance to us."

Zoe kissed Simone's boobs as she worked her way up to lie flat on top of her. Looking into her eyes, she stroked her face and drowned in Simone's eyes gazing back. They began to kiss, seeking out each other's tongues, pressing their breasts and pussies together.

"Ohh!" Simone cried out. The whole role play had taken her mind to a beautiful place. Being played with in such a way by the woman she loved had her firmly on the boil. As Zoe continued to kiss, she ground her clit into Simone's clit, rubbing them together, creating friction between them, Zoe's natural juices running out of her to help lubricate Simone. "Ohh! Nurse!"

Zoe's hands roamed all over Simone's body and she began to feel a wave building deep within her. Zoe sat Simone up, so they both could sit facing one another, Zoe's legs out behind Simone and Simone's behind Zoe. They sat pressed up against one another, their pussies joined and rhythmically grinding into one another. Leaning back to thrust harder, scissored together, tits jggling, ecstasy galloping towards them both, breathing rapid, pulses quickened, sweat upon their breasts.

"Oh baby, oh baby, ohh! Yes. Oh! Yes. Oh! Yes!"

"I love you Simone. I love you baby. I love you."

"Ohh... yesss! Ohh... yesss!" Simone was already up on the plateau, fully ensconced in her orgasm. And Zoe was getting there too.

"Argh!" Simone squealed. "Oh! Fuck!" Her movements were ragged now, eeking out every last drop of intensity she could get from their coupling. "Ahhhhhhh!" She sighed, lifting her arms into the air, stretching them out behind her.Oh, the bliss.

Zoe collapsed into Simone's arms and they hugged tight on the breakfast bar, their whole bodies still pressed so tightly, nothing could come between them.

After a few minutes, Zoe got down onto the floor and zipped herself back into her nurse's uniform. She didn't bother with the knickers or the heels, or even the stethoscope, although she was still wearing the hat. She marched to the kitchen door and turned to Simone. "Okay Miss, the doctor will be with you soon." Then she stepped out, leaving Simone to wait for the doctor.

A few minutes went by, until there was a knock on the door.

"Uh, come in," said Simone.

The door handle turned and the door started to open. Simone could see the white sleeve first, then the doctor stepped in.

It was Joey. In a labcoat.

Zoe had been changing off and on for about a year. She'd waited to wean the little ones off her breast milk and then changed one day for Simone, because she'd never met him, only seen pictures. But Zoe no more wanted to be Joey than Simone wanted to be Simon, so he only made rare appearances. For special occasions. And if their third anniversary wasn't a special occasion, then nothing was.

"Hello Miss. I'm Doctor Cock."

"Nice to meet you Doctor Cock. What an unusual name you have!"

"I know, I don't know what my mother was thinking... calling me Aloysius! Aloysius Archibald Cock. Can you imagine what the kids in the playground made of that for a name! I said Mum, couldn't you have given me a normal name, like Fred?"

"Oh Doctor! That's terrible."

"Yes, well... life's a bitch and then you die!"

Simone burst out laughing. Joey was going a bit too far with his role playing.

"Anyway Miss, I like to have my nurses do the bulk of the examination because I think it's more comfortable that way. Did my nurse perform a thorough exam on you?"

"Oh yes, Doctor Cock, she was very thorough."

"Good, but there's one test, unfortunately that she was unable to perform, so its my duty to perform it."

"Yes Doctor."

"Could you jump down from the table and remove your gown for me please?"

Simone did as the doctor asked.

"Now turn around, stand with your legs apart and place your hands on the counter."

Simone stood as instructed and then heard the unmistakeable sound of Doctor Cock unzipping his fly."

"Oh Doctor! What ever are you going to do to me?"

"I'm just going to check all your cavities, make sure there is nothing out of place."

"Do you have a special instrument for that Doctor Cock?"

"Why yes, I do Miss. It's called the Discombobulator 2000."

"Ooh! Sounds top of the line."

"That it is, Miss! That it is."

Joey held his erect penis at Simone's backside and rubbed his head up and down between her cheeks, teasing at the entrance to her backside, then slipping forward to her vagina. He pushed it in deep and was glad for the dedication Simone had put in over the years to avoid shrinkage.

"Oh Doctor! That feels so good."

"My nurse tells me you are married."

"No Doctor. We just got divorced."

"Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that."

"Oh don't be Doctor. Are you married?"

"Me? No."

"Why ever not Doctor? I bet all the girls are lining up at your door."

"Well yes, there is quite a line. Several thousand in fact! But... I'm just looking for the right girl. I have very specific tastes."

"Really Doctor, do tell."

Joey continued to pump his cock into Simone from behind. She was beginning to make little whimpering sounds. "Well, I find there's something hugely appealing about a woman who can see things from the male perspective. I find that so often, women don't have a clue what is on a man's mind or where he is coming from. They often read things into a situation that were never really there. That's why I'm looking for a woman who knows what it's like to live in a man's shoes."

"A woman with big feet, Doctor?"

"A woman with a big heart, Miss." Joey pulled out of Simone's vagina and pushed his slippery, wet cock into her ass and resumed examining her cavities.

"Oh Doctor. I have a big heart. Will I do?"

Joey stopped pumping and let his cock slip out of Simone's bum.

"Turn around Miss."

Joey picked up the stethoscope and put it in his ears. He held the other end to Simone's chest and listened to her heart beat. It was pounding out her love for both him and Zoe.

"Wow!" said Joey. "That is a big heart. Down on your knees please Miss. One more cavity I just want to check."

Simone fell to her knees and swallowed Joey's cock into her mouth and began to suck away on it, teasing under his head, in all the ways Simone knew he liked, from his time as a transwoman.

"Ohhh! Miss!" Joey stopped Simone and lifted her to her feet, pressing his cock back into her vagina as his hands roamed all over her breasts and he kissed her on the lips, sucking her tongue into his own mouth. A few minutes more and they both found their orgasms, Simone's vagina taking all of Joey's semen. She could feel it explode inside her as it became the epicentre of a mini eruption within and a catalyst for an incredible surge that washed up over her whole body, into her face, causing her to see stars and fireworks all at once.

They lay themselves down on the wooden floor and Joey became Zoe and allowed herself to be wrapped up tight in Simone's loving embrace.

"Thank you baby," said Simone.

"I love you. Happy Anniversary."

"I love you."

**

Zoe rang the doorbell. She had the twins with her. She'd just stopped using the pushchair because Jamie and Charlie were able to walk long enough without getting tired. So she stood on the doorstep with one holding onto each hand.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Hi," said Zoe.

The fifty-something woman saw the two babies and crouched down to get a better look. "Hello! Coochy-coochy-coo! Who are you then?"

Zoe bit her lip. "The boy's Jamie and that's Charlie."

"My my, they're so adorable at that age. Two, three?"

"Two. They'll be three next month."

"Nearly three! Oh, it brings back such memories! Enjoy this time, they grow up so fast."

Zoe smiled.

"Now, what seems to be..."

"Mrs. Edwards?"

"Yes. Do I know you?"

Zoe shook her head.

The woman smiled politely, raising her eyebrows to enquire as to the nature of the visit.

"These are my children."

The woman nodded, she figured as much.

"Your grandchildren," said Zoe.

She stepped back, back over the doorstep, back into her house. She started to tremble and tears just started to run freely out of her eyes.

"Simon?"

"Simone."

"Simone."

"Yes. She's my wife, we're married. Have been for just over four years now."

"My son... my son's a woman."

"She is Mrs. Edwards. She's the woman I love. She's the mother of my children and she's a great mother."

"No, no, she can't... I mean, he can't."

"No, you were right first time. Simone was pre-op when we were married. She's post-op now."

"I..."

"It's okay Mrs. Edwards. Simone has told me everything about you. She still thinks of you often. It's the things she says, mostly when the kids do something, she says, if only her mother were there to see this or see that."

Mrs. Edwards burst into tears and her husband came to the door to see what all the commotion was about. "What's going on here? Why are you upsetting my wife?"

"Shut up Tom! Just SHUT UP for once in your life. These are your grandchildren, these are Simon's... Simone's children. You drove my baby away from me and you're not going to do the same again. I wont allow it." She was bawling her eyes out.

"Please, please dear, come in. I didn't catch your name."

"It's Zoe."

"Zoe, please bring them inside. I'm Allie. This is my husband Tom."

Sitting down in the living room, Jamie was a bit shy and clung onto his mother. Charlie was a bit braver and went exploring all on her own, going over to Tom's seat and sizing him up.

"Are you going to give your Grandma a hug baby?" Jamie buried his head in his mother's side. "Come on sweetheart. Grandma would love to give you a cuddle."

"No!"

"How about if Mummy sits next to Grandma and you come sit on the seat in between us. Come on, up we get."

Zoe lifted Jamie onto the seat and he automatically placed his hand on Allie's knee. She sobbed and shook with his touch.

"Oh look at me, I'm such a mess. What must you think?"

Just then, Jamie spoke in his soft little voice. "Don't cry Grandma," which of course had the complete opposite effect.

She scooped him up, hugging him tight and kissing the top of his head. She sighed heavily.

Zoe looked across and saw Charlie trying to climb up on her grandfather's knee. She managed it all by herself, with no help from him. She looked up into his eyes and smiled at him. And the man just crumbled. Within a minute he was bawling more than his wife, hugging baby Charlie tight to his neck.

**

"Where've you been?" asked Simone.

"Just out. We went for a ride on the train." The kids were pooped and too tired to say anything. Zoe and Simone put them to bed and that was that.

**

The house was decorated, there were cakes and snacks and drinks and presents piled up. It wasn't the official party, that would be the next day. There'd be 15 little ones and a parent or two, but today, it was just family. Gran and Grandpa, Mrs. Aames, Zoe and Simone, Jamie and Charlie. And a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," said Simone.

She hurried to the door, a spring in her step. Opening it, her heart almost stopped. It was her parents.

"Baby!"

"Mum!"

They hugged immediately, Simone's father standing behind, his head facing down at his feet.

Zoe made her way to the door too. "Allie, hi!"

"Hi Zoe!"

"Can she come in baby?"

Simone turned and looked at Zoe. "You did this?"

Zoe nodded. "Because I love you Simone."

Zoe opened the door wider and took Allie's hand, leading her to where the party was happening - in the kitchen.

Tom Edwards hadn't seen his son in thirteen years. Simone just stood there, staring him down. She was a long way from the confused effeminate boy who had been bullied out of his home by his father. Now she was a mother. And mother's were the toughest, strongest creatures on all of God's green Earth. She folded her arms and waited for some kind of response from him.

Slowly, he looked up. And the tears were already in his eyes. Seeing her, seeing her looking straight at him, the tears ran silently down his cheeks. He fell to his knees and reached out his arms, wrapping them around Simone's waist, hugging her tight, crying into her. "I'm so sorry, Champ. There's one thing I'm so utterly ashamed of in my life. And it's not you. It's how I treated you. I don't expect you ever to forgive me and I'm not asking for that. If you tell me to go, I'll go."

He kept wiping away his tears, finally looking up at his daughter. "I just wanted to say sorry, because I truly am. The one person in all the world that I pledged never to hurt and always to love, I hurt. I hurt you so much, but I never stopped loving you. I didn't. I swear on my life. I just... I'm sorry."

He hung his head and fell back onto his heels, snivelling.

Simone crouched to her knees and put her arms around her father's neck, kissing him once on his cheek. "You always looked out for me Daddy. You were always there when I needed you. And then one day, you weren't. That hurt so much. So much Daddy."

"I'm sorry baby."

"I know. I know Daddy."

"I've changed Simone. I'm not the man who hurt you anymore. I've had thirteen years, every day, filled with regret."

"Come on Daddy, come on inside. I want you to meet my family."

**

Zoe, Simone, Allie and Sandy Aames got out of the car and headed towards the leisure centre. They were going swimming. It would be the first time that Simone's mother saw her daughter's body and they were both quite nervous. It was the first time that Allie would be showing her naked body to Simone, who in many ways, she still thought of as her son, though their relationship had bloomed in the months since the twins' party.

Zoe was wearing a pale blue blouse and a black skirt. Her blouse was buttoned to the collar and she had a string of faux pearls under her collar. Simone, with her long dark hair, easily the tallest of the four women, was wearing a black and white flower print dress that teased a little cleavage. Mrs. Aames wore trousers and a roll neck top under a long cardigan and Allie was wearing a pink polo shirt with a pair of jeans and a grey hoody.

They all began to undress in front of each other, each feeling a measure of trepidation. None of them had seen Allie naked and she had seen none of them naked. Zoe and her mother had seen each other naked, but only Zoe had seen Simone naked. Somehow, they each managed to get down to their underwear and stop, almost as if waiting for someone else to be bold and make the first move.

"Oh, for heaven's sake! Mrs. Aames scoffed. "We're all girls here. We've all got the same kit. Let's just get it over with, shall we?"

They followed Mrs. Aames' lead and each unhooked their bras and freed their boobs at the same time.

"There! That wasn't so difficult, was it?"

Allie and Simone looked at each other for the first time, both topless.

"Oh Simone! My love, my beautiful baby." She began to cry. "I can never make up for what I did to you. I just want you to know one thing, my love... my daughter, my precious little girl... I will never make you feel second best again, I promise you that my love. You have my word."

"I love you Mum."

Zoe and Mrs. Aames stripped out of their knickers while Allie and Simone hugged. Then noticed a woman coming back into the changing room without her swimsuit on. Then another.

The other swimmers looked at them and seemed to know the source of their puzzlement. "It's ladies morning, swimsuits optional! But just a word of warning. If you go in there wearing a costume, you'll be the only ones!"

Simone and Allie halted their embrace and looked at each other, the revelation shocking them.

"Well, I'm game," said Zoe, already standing there naked. "How about you Mum?"

"Well I'm not going to be the only one wearing a costume!"

Zoe took her mother's hand and strode out of the changing room with her into the swimming pool area and saw maybe thirty women of all ages, from eighteen to eighty, either in the pool or sitting around the edge with their feet dangling in the water.

A moment later, Simone and Allie came through into the pool area, hand in hand, both naked. Zoe and Mrs. Aames turned to them, Zoe took Simone's hand and Mrs. Aames took Allie by the hand, so the four stood in a line, hand in hand. Then on three, they jumped into the pool.

A swim, a shower, a cup of coffee afterwards and they drove home. Simone's father had been babysitting the twins while the women enjoyed the first of the many ladies' mornings they were going to have together.

**

"Simone honey?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Why is Jamie in Charlie's pink dress?"

"What?"

"Jamie, he's in Charlie's dress. Is your Dad going senile? Can't tell his grandkids apart."

"Baby, no. Jamie's with your Mum upstairs."

"Uh... I don't think so.

"Sandy?" Simone shouted up the stairs. "Is Charlie upstairs with you?"

"No dear. I've got Jamie."

Zoe jumped up to her feet and ran up the stairs.

"What is it baby?"

"Mum, where's Charlie?"

"What?"

"She's gone. Oh my God, oh my God."

"Baby, calm down, what is it?"

"Oh God, this can't be."

"What?"

Zoe took Jamie off her mother and ran downstairs and sat her down right next to - who?

Simone crouched down alongside Zoe, closely followed by Sandy.

"Oh my God!" said Mrs. Aames.

"Uh, you can say that again."

They were identical. Two baby boys. One in a red T shirt and grey bottoms, one in a pink dress.