Transformations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers

Zoe turned to Simone. "The ultrasound."

"Two boys."

Mrs. Aames shook her head. "No... two Aames boys."

"You mean?"

"Yes baby. I think he changed in the womb. And now he's changed back."

Zoe was the first to laugh. Then her mother. "I guess I owe your grandmother a hundred pound."

"What? Why?"

"She called it. It was the ultrasound. When you had one of each, the first thing she said to me,you mark my words Sandy, change is afoot. We had a wager. She bet me Charlie wasn't a girl. I guess it's a good thing you gave them both gender neutral names and not just Jamie!"

Then Simone got the joke. "You mean..."

They both nodded.

"Like you... and your grandmother? Both of them?"

"One at least. But would you bet against the other?"

And with that, they all burst out laughing, the two twin boys just playing together on the floor like nothing in the world was wrong.

THE END

*****

Hi, so that's it. I hope I haven't disappointed anyone who stuck with it through to the end, watching Joey grow as a person to become Zoe and find her place in the world. It's been quite a journey, both for her and for me. I know some of the sex scenes with Simone are a little unrealistic but it's a story and the sex is part of the reason that you're all here anyway. Just call it poetic license and don't think too much about it!

Anyway, sorry this last part took so long to arrive. It got a bit emotionally heavy for me to write and I just had to take a break from it and write something lighter for a few days before I could come back to it. If you're interested, the story I wrote in the middle is called 'Clothed Female, Naked Sam' and it's a CFNM story (not TS/CD). You should be able to find it off my profile/story page in a few days.

Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting and thanks for voting. See you soon!

Zoe Joey Aames.

zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers