Transformations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping out of their bridal clothes, both having worn white, Simone in a simple sleeveless white dress, contoured to her body, Zoe in a flowing, low cut shoulderless white dress with gold embroidery and a pleated skirt section, they reached out their hands to one another. Looking at the wedding ring on Zoe's finger, Simone raised her new wife's hand to her lips and kissed it, then smiled as she lifted Zoe clean off her feet and carried her to the king size bed.

"I love you wife," said Simone.

"I love you right back, wife."

They snuggled together, just basking in the warm glow of the moment, the feeling of being hitched, sharing a bond,I am yours and you are mine.

Simone was caressing Zoe's cock bringing it to full hardness, teasing back her foreskin, letting her slippery precum slide all over her fingers. Zoe sat up and turning around, kneeled over Simone's face, collapsing to her stomach to take Simone's cock into her mouth, her own cock simultaneously being sucked into Simone's mouth.

Zoe bobbed up and down, sliding her hand up and down Simone's shaft, her other hand caressing her balls, her lips sucking on her shaft, her tongue tickling the topside of her flared glans, all the while Simone's lips and tongue worked their magic on Zoe's throbbing cock, Zoe's balls slapping into Simone's nose.

Zoe had learned to suck cock like a pro, she'd had to because Simone's sex drive wasn't quite as strong as her own. It always took a little bit more, a little bit extra, but Zoe was making sure that Simone wouldn't go unsatisfied, spending twice as long and making twice the effort to please her. Simone had laid off the hormones for a few months in the run up to the wedding, because a honeymoon without lots of sex was no honeymoon at all. But it was all so worth it, especially for Zoe, because when she did cum, Simone was explosive, always going absolutely wild on the bed, like a banshee.

"Zoe! Zoe! Please, God!" Simone was writhing about under Zoe, she was screaming out her pleasure in short bursts, little grunts of pure joy. "Baby, I'm cumming. Baby!" But still Zoe kept up the stimulation. "I need to cum, please. Please let me cum." Zoe redoubled her efforts, making Simone scream on top of her voice, it was almost unbearable, the heightened sensitivity, the inevitability of the moment, but Zoe wasn't letting up, not allowing Simone to have that moment, that break where she could finally erupt like a volcano. "God... ZO-EEE!"

Simone kicked Zoe off as her whole body spasmed wildly. Simone shot her first rope, right up into the air. Zoe watched as it hit the lampshade that hung over the bed and just dangled there in mid air, the second stream again flew high into the air, but backwards, landing on Simone's own face, the third hit the wall behind the headboard. Zoe grabbed hold of Simone's penis and began to stimulate it again, sinking her mouth onto her head as Simone shot her next stream into the back of Zoe's throat, making her choke and sit up to cough. The fifth rope, Simone put her hand over to contain it, she was making such a mess of the honeymoon suite. All in all, Simone's cock surged nine times before the stream became a trickle, it was making up for lack of use.

It may always have taken a multitude of things to get Simone there, replacing one pill for another, but whenever she got to where there was, she was a dynamo. And still the first rope dangled from the bottom of the shade, it seemed to be alive, going up and then down and a bit falling off, then up and down and another bit fell back down to Earth on Simone's stomach. Zoe was mesmerized by it. And she began giggling, looking all around at where her wife's semen had been deposited. At least she had given her an orgasm to remember on her wedding day. And in some ways, Zoe wished she could cum like Simone, but she had blown her load into Simone's mouth some twenty minutes earlier and she was hard again, so began rubbing her own cock head in the pools of Simone's seminal fluid.

"Will you marry me Simone?"

"Zoe, we already did that. We did it today, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Can we do it again tomorrow?"

"My love, I'll marry you today, tomorrow and any other day thereafter. As long as I have breath in me, I'll marry you. I'll say,will you Zoe, take me Simone, to be your wife, to fuck and to blow from this day forward, now and forevermore?

Zoe smiled. "And I'll say, you betcha baby!"

They went to sleep in each other's arms, for the first time as a married couple, sleeping the sleep of the good and not waking 'til well into the next morning.

Arriving in Spain, the two newlyweds had taken many long walks along the coast, hand in hand, romantic. On one such evening, they had discovered a beach, small and secluded. They just had to return to it in the day time.

When they did, they found it deserted. They were the only ones there.

"Baby..." Zoe had a gleam in her eye. They had both been sunbathing topless on some of the busier beaches. "Wanna go fully nude?"

"Zoe! We can't."

"Why not?"

"What if someone sees?"

"Babe, there's no one here. For someone to see Jennifer and Susan from the cliffs up there, they'd need binoculars. If they take binoculars to a beach, they're perverts... and would probably like what they see anyway."

Simone just didn't know. She wanted to, but she was afraid. But Zoe had already pulled her bikini bottoms down and stood nude to the world on the quiet beach. She twirled around with her arms out, spinning around with her head back. Then when Simone untied the sides of her bottoms and let them fall to the sand, Zoe smiled and started running around haphazardly and free on the beach, her boobs jiggling, her cock swinging, her balls slapping into her thighs. It was moments before Simone joined her and they embraced falling to the sand to make love on the beach.

Simone was on all fours, Zoe had rubbed suntan lotion all over Simone's backside and lubed her up nicely. So too her cock. She inserted herself in Simone and fucked her in the open air, coming inside her.

Zoe lay on her back on the sand and lifted her legs, holding onto the backs of her thighs. Simone liked to face Zoe when she made love to her. Ramming her cock up Zoe's ass, out in the open, it didn't take long for Simone to get that magical feeling in her balls. She slipped out of Zoe in time to spray her cum all over the front of Zoe.

Off the oestrogen, Simone was always a big shooter, able to spray her spunk at least three or four feet almost without fail, maybe because it was a bit runnier, a bit thinner, less ropey. Zoe loved it when Simone pulled out at the last moment to spray her, because Simone was able to shoot her goop from between Zoe's legs right up into her mouth and over her tits.

Simone lay on the beach on a towel, face up getting rid of the tan lines on her cock, while reading her book. Zoe had gone in the water to cool off. Then Simone heard a scream.

She looked up and saw Zoe go underwater. She sat up, slightly concerned. When Zoe didn't resurface, Simone sprinted into the water, running through the waves and diving head first under the surf to reach her wife.

Finding Zoe, she brought her to the surface. Zoe was buckled over and in pain. Simone managed to get her to the shore, the two of them lying half in the water, half on the beach, the waves washing up over them and the current trying to pull them back into the water.

"Ohh! Fuck!" said Zoe, finally composing herself.

"I told you not to swim so soon after eating. You'll get cramps."

"Simone. I didn't get cramp."

"Well, what is it then?"

Zoe stood up, facing Simone who was kneeling in the surf. Simone's eyes grew wide. "My God, Zoe!"

"Do you still love me?"

Simone stood up. "Of course I still love you baby. Of course I do. I will always love you."

"Even now that I don't have a cock anymore?"

It was true. Zoe was now Zoe again. Truly Zoe, truly female.

**

Back home in Wales, everyone was overjoyed to have Zoe back, except maybe Zoe herself. It had been nearly two years since that day, two years that she had lived as a transgender woman. And while part of that two years had been the worst time of her life, a more substantial part had been the best time of her life. And Zoe actually felt sad, she was going to miss being a bit of both,the best of both.

And the more she watched Simone carefully, the more she felt Simone was having a hard time dealing with her transition. Zoe was now everything Simone had ever dreamed of being - for herself. Everything Simone felt on the inside, Zoe now was, on the outside. And seeing it happen for Zoe, so magically, then seeing herself, some in-between, she couldn't hide her own sadness. And the fact that there was now a difference between them, they weren't the same anymore.

"Zoe," said a melancholy Simone one day. "I'd like to continue with my transition. I know that going all the way was never a certainty for me, but seeing you, like this, not like me anymore, it would be a lie to say it hasn't affected me. I want to be like you Zoe,so very, very much, my love. And I know that there's no magical fix waiting round the corner for me. I have to take more assertive, deliberate action. It's what I want baby, I want to be a woman, in a woman's body. This body, it's not enough for me anymore and the hormones, they were only ever going to be a stop gap, not a long term solution.

"I want to stop the androgen suppressors and get an orchiectomy. That will give the oestrogen more of a chance to do it's work, feminizing me more instead of continually having to fight testosterone production. It should give my breasts a growth spurt too and help with my overall body shape. Zoe, I can't stay on a high dose off hormones for ever, I mean, the health risks alone..."

Zoe sat there for a few minutes without responding. She'd been thinking about Simone and her hormone treatments as well, quite a lot lately.

"Baby, just please say something."

"Simone. I love you. What's happened to me is not going to change any of that, not ever. You're the love of my life and I'm not going anywhere without you. But, I've been thinking about your hormones lately too. I want you to stop taking your anti-androgens."

"Oh Zoe, you do? You're okay with me transitioning further?"

"No Simone, that's not what I'm saying."

Simone sat back, confused.

"Baby. I want you to stop taking oestrogen as well. I want your testosterone levels to go back up again."

Simone began to cry. "But baby, why?"

"I thought it might have been obvious Simone. I want to have a baby. I want to have your baby. And I know it's asking a lot, but don't you want that too? Don't you dream of having your own biological child, with me?"

And then in a moment of perfect clarity, it all became clear to Simone. And yes she did. She wanted a child, one made of herself and Zoe.

They sat down and discussed it all at length. Even though Simone had given the hormones a break for the honeymoon, it would still take several months for Simone's testosterone to return to a level that would enable her to father a child, maybe even six months, during which time, certain masculine attributes might return.

Simone had already had a tracheal shave, she'd had laser and electo on her facial and body hair and she'd worked on feminising her voice and the way she walked and carried herself. She didn't want to abandon her femininity and was actually quite terrified. But the prospect of bringing a little one into the world, one that shared their D.N.A equally - it was worth the sacrifice.

As soon as pregnancy was confirmed, Simone would go back on the hormones, with intention this time to go all the way, not just castration, but complete sex reassignment surgery. Then their baby would grow up with two biological mothers.

**

Zoe had been a girl ever since Spain. She hadn't even attempted to change into Joey. She didn't ever want to be him again, she wanted to live her life following her heart's desire and that was as a woman. Simone had started to suffer some mood swings as the testosterone poisoned her body, but they were manageable. Her libido had increased quite a bit and she had become the dominant partner in the relationship, much to her feminine chagrin.

"Come on! Yeah! That's the way. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yeah." Simone was humping Zoe. She was so much more in control in the bedroom, taking the lead during sex. Zoe had become quite submissive, desperately wanting to get pregnant.

Having a vagina to fuck was somewhat appealing to Simone's masculine side. Even as a child, Simon had fancied his share of girls. Actually having one was better than anticipated - and getting to lose his/her virginity from another perspective, sinking his cock into Zoe's tight little vagina was incredibly empowering. The temporary change in hormone levels was not without an upside.

"Oh Simone, please, please baby, please, fill me, fill me with your baby making juice, spill all your little sperms inside me, swim to mama, swim babies, swim."

"Yeah! Fuck!" Simone roared, pumping her load into Zoe, who then had to remain on the bed with her legs up in the air to give Simone's boys the best chance of finishing the race.

And then the doctor's visit. Simone and Zoe in the examination room together. "Miss. Aames..."

"Mrs." Zoe corrected him. Simone had actually changed her last name by deed poll to Aames. They were going to combine the two names and come up with an amalgam, something like Aamewards, but Simone said the Edwards name meant nothing to her anymore and she could think of nothing she'd like more than to become a part of the Aames family that she loved so dearly. So, Mrs. and Mrs. Aames they became.

"I beg your pardon, Mrs. Aames. I'm very pleased to tell you, you're having a baby!"

A few months later, with Simone back on the hormones, they got some unexpected news. Twins. And the ultrasound had revealed the sex of the babies to be boys, both of them.

Birth was a bitch. Zoe had not known pain like it. Having a vaginal delivery, one came out on Friday, Jamie, but Charlie didn't arrive 'til early Saturday morning. And when Charlie did arrive, she arrived without a penis. Instead of two boys, Zoe had given birth to one of each.

Two happy, healthy babies had given Simone the opportunity to further her transition, having her orchiectomy after just a few months. This allowed her to do away with her androgen suppressors altogether and over the course of one very sleep deprived year, Simone started to appear and feel more feminine than ever.

Having her balls off made such a difference. Her whole way of interacting with life had changed. Her balls were gone, they were never coming back. And it was such a relief. She felt different, not being chemically dependant, even right down to her way of thinking. It was so feminine now. She felt that even though her mind had always been a woman's, now her heart was too.

Zoe's boobs were full of milk and Simone's boobs were edging towards a natural B cup and she could not have been more pleased. Mrs. Aames became a grandmother and Gran a great-grandmother to the two most adorable twins in all the world, at least, from their own personal points of view.

The twins were nearly two when Simone completed her gender reassignment and finally the penis was gone. And good riddance too. She wouldn't be needing that thing again, not even if Zoe and she decided to have more kids, because Simone had saved up some sperm while she was off hormones and banked it, just in case.

And lesbian sex was just so natural. It wasn't manic or power driven or even orgasm dependent. It was so much more relaxed and so much more relaxing. Two women could just enjoy each other's pleasures without the need for climax getting in the way. Simone was happier than she'd ever been, finally feeling at home in her own skin, with her own little family and the woman she loved so dearly.

The twins were staying with Zoe's mother for the weekend. Simone and Zoe had an anniversary to celebrate with the house all to themselves and no interruptions.

Simone was dressed in a business suit, grey skirt and jacket, blue blouse, high heels, stockings. She knocked on the door.

Nurse Zoe answered. She was dressed like a naughty nurse, her ample bosom bursting out of the costume. It barely covered her ass, her frilly knickers showing underneath. She had on a little white hat with a red cross and she had a stethoscope around her neck.

"Hello, please come in. Right this way."

"Thank you," replied Simone.

"Could you go behind the screen and take off all your clothes please and put on this gown?"

Zoe handed the gown to Simone. They'd strung a piece of washing line across the kitchen and placed a bed sheet over it with some pegs to hold it in place. The gown was a genuine hospital one.

Simone went behind the screen and began to slip out of her suit. Of course, there was a light around her side which projected her silhouette up onto the sheet for Zoe to watch. Simone came out from behind the screen, holding the gown together at the back.

"Hi, I'm going to start with your pulse and temperature. Could you pop this into your mouth for me please?"

Simone sat on the edge of the breakfast bar with the thermometer in her mouth as Zoe held onto her wrist while checking her watch.

"Pulse is good. Temperature?" She checked. "Yep, all good. Now your lungs, could you pop the gown off your shoulders for me please Miss?"

Simone bared her breasts to Nurse Zoe.

"Mmm, you're a very attractive young lady."

"I'm married!" Simone snapped.

"All the good ones are always taken!"

Simone smiled as Zoe clipped the stethoscope into her ears and held it to Simone's chest. She flinched.

"Is it cold?"

"Little bit."

Zoe watched as Simone's nipples hardened and little bumps appeared more pronounced around her areola.

"Okay, could you take a deep breath for me and hold it, then let it out and take another?"

Simone followed Zoe's instructions, as she went around behind her and put the stethoscope to her back.

"Okay. Everything's fine."

Simone began to lift the gown up to cover her breasts.

"Could you leave it down for me please? We'll do the breast examination next."

Zoe warmed her hands and then placed them on Simone's nipples, then began to caress them, squeezing them, cupping them, feeling their weight.

"Mmm," she purred. "You're married, you say? Lucky fella."

"Actually," said Simone. "I'm married to a woman."

"Some girls get all the luck!" Zoe elicited a snigger from Simone, as she continued to massage her beautiful breasts. "There's a new technique for gauging breast health, but it's a little unconventional. It's purely optional if you want me to do it."

"Will it hurt?"

"Oh no. Never."

"Well, I'd like you to do it then, please Nurse."

Zoe sank her mouth onto Simone's breast and began playing around her nipple with her tongue. Simone thrust her chest out and let her head fall back as Zoe took the other into her mouth and fondled the other with her hand.

"Yes, you have very healthy breasts. Are you happily married?"

"I am, yes."

"Damn," Zoe cursed under her breath, causing Simone to smile. "Okay then, if you'd like to put your gown back up, we can get on with the rest of the examination.

Simone lifted her gown back up over her breasts and remained seated on the breakfast bar as Zoe reached down into the box she had on the floor and came up with a speculum.

"Uh... Nurse?"

"Yes Miss?"

"Um, your boobs flopped out, when you bent over."

Zoe looked down. "Oh my, you're right. Naughty boobs!" She manoeuvred them back into her costume."

"You don't have to put them away for me."

"But Miss, you said you were happily married."