Triple Treats Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi beautiful." I whispered, tucked my green tartan skirt under my bum and sat gently down beside him. His tears streamed down his face and I knew in that instant just how much this beautiful man loved us. Yes 'us'... we were one entity and to us three that was non-disputable.

"Huh... what! How..."

"That was June. She volunteered baby. I wanted to see if you could actually handle it. You're so brave." I stroked his wet cheek and leaned in to kiss his confused face. "You'd do it for me though, wouldn't you? You'd hurt for me... to allow me pleasure." Joe nodded and hugged me in tight. "Thank you my beautiful man." I went a bit weepy then.

I guided him into the kitchen and helped him sit. Two minutes later I heard the front door quietly close and I knew we were now alone. To say I doted over that beautiful man would be an understatement. I fed him, I smothered him and later I fucked him to within an inch of his life, and his compliant demeanour spoke only of acceptance. He/we loved every second of it, and I could tell just how excited he was thinking about me sleeping with another man, a man who could supply me with what he couldn't. I loved this man dearly, as did we all.

But Joe had now resigned himself to his ultimate fate.

Once again I must try and justify our actions. To the uninformed, a man who is hard wired to get off on watching or in knowing, and thus imagining and visualising, that his loved one is being used and fucked by another man, is not uncommon. And it is not a cruel and merciless action on the part of his wife. If he enjoys it, and accepts it, how can we judge it wrong? Sex between consenting adults takes on all forms and many peculiarities. Some people like same sex couplings, others like to be tied up and whipped. Each to their own, as long as it's sane and consensual. Judge us as conniving bitches you may, but everyone in life has the right to be happy and fulfilled. Marriages can fail when partners are sexually incompatible, and a spouse may resort to an 'affair' or just simply pack it up and leave. We determined that Joe's only failing was his proficiency in bed and if keeping us happy and ultimately him happy meant us taking a lover, with his consent, then where was the harm? Many happily married couples walk this taboo path, and if it works then who are we to judge?

Joe was your average guy but he had one great gift, and that gift was the ability to deduce, to be able to analyses a situation, to calculate all probabilities and work a best case scenario. Joe had done just that, and he'd mapped his own path irrelevant to the intervention of us three as his 'wife'. He knew exactly what he lacked and had calculated the percentages. If the outcome was favourable to him, then he'd take the punt.

Carl's instructions were simple. No strange pussy, he'd get the three of us, on a rotational basis, but only when we were with Joe, and only if he kept his mouth shut. We made him sign a contract, threating to sue if forfeited. The document proclaimed his exclusivity and commitment to sworn secrecy. He couldn't get pen on paper quick enough as Pinkie flashed her lashes. Of course the contract was nonsense, but Carl was a little lower-down on the Mensa scale, so we thought we were pretty safe.

We knew Carl had been hurt bad emotionally in a failed marriage previously, and he was reluctant to enter another relationship having experienced the hurt from the former. Besides, his long hard days in construction and focused work ethic were not conducive to a stable relationship anyway. This 'freelancing' would suit him perfectly.

We had finally prepared our Joe and we'd lifted his 'status' above the other husbands. Three months with our beautiful Joe, but banging Carl whenever we wanted him, was a potential and massive turn on and a huge improvement to that particular rotational cycle. We were three giddy girls, albeit greedy bitches but all of one manipulative mind.

*******

Alternatively, Simon was great fun to live with. I enjoyed acting bossy and ordering him around and he loved every second of it. His cock seemed to hit our special spots just right, so multiple orgasms riding him was a constant given. I knew Pinkie and I weren't as hard on his submissiveness as April was, but we pushed our limits to please him and Simon never complained. April was no fool; she'd ease into her harsh dominance at the beginning of her rotation and then back off again toward the end so that continuance seemed more seamless. But God help Simon mid-month with April in full flight. Where June and I would only use a paddle to smack his bum, April transitioned to a cane. She'd suspend him from the ceiling; hog tie him, whack him and then screw him so hard he'd sometimes black out.

He loved it all and he truly worshiped his wife/wives.

But, unlike Joe and Jerry, Simon didn't initially have a job and was not contributing to the 'House of Blue'. He'd always have the ass out of his pockets and good ole generous Jerry would spot him a meal or throw him a bone. Simon would say it's okay man, I can get a lend off April and I'll pay you back with interest someday. Jerry would just laugh, knowing that 'someday' was a long way off. For his own self-worth we decided to 'help-out' our boy. Whilst colliding atoms into each other in the science lab was likely every nerdy kid's idea of playing smash up derby with dinky toys, there was no real living to be made of it. We threw a million bucks into a small industrial shed, some high tech electronics and computers, a fridge full of Coke, hired three programmer's and told Simon he had six months to design an app for a simplistic game to be played on an I-phone. It took the clever little bastard four months and twenty one days. Oh, and as an incentive, the promise of being paddled and banged hard every evening was the added bonus. Nine months later he'd perfected the game play and sold the thing on line for $2.00 per app. It went viral!

Simon was easy to live with, desiring very little in return for his total and unequivocal devotion. He had no desire to wine or dine out, or to holiday in Aspin or Hawaii. He loved following us about, checking our needs and figuratively kissing our feet. Well, actually he did that for real, but hey... Living with Simon was a holiday in itself. Whenever you got the itch, and required a scratch, you'd just turn around and grab the smiling boy, because he was always right there smiling, throw the glasses, strip him naked and fuck his smart brains to mush. Funny enough, sex inspired him mentally, and by the time I had my second rotation with him he was worth a small fortune, so just to ensure future profitability, I banged him so often his teeth rattled!

*******

Jerry was a whole different proposition. He was hard work and I don't mean that metaphorically. Opposite in every way to Simon, he was demanding and used us harshly! Whilst bloody Pinkie delighted in this, April and I struggled, my older sister more so. I mean his cock was difficult to take anyway, and out of this world mind numbingly awesome, but as they say, 'too much of a good thing...' Jerry dragged us off on holiday long weekends, away to the ski slopes, or to island getaways every chance possible. I am now an accomplished skier, but after an all-night pounding by Jerry, and with me tied to the bed and having my ass slapped as he breached my gates, I was relegated to snow ploughing all the next day. I realised ducks have no possibility of slalom skiing! It was worse on Tenerife. My thong bikini bottom wouldn't cover my poor reddened pussy surrounds, or the hand printed bum cheeks... so I had to wear shorts!

Jerry expected, no, demanded his morning wake up call. The problem was, him being a professional basket baller; his call outs were often 6am flights, so I'd have to set the alarm for 4am to give him his blowjob and the 'slam dunking' departure sex he required. He'd fly off to his interstate game deliriously happy, and I'd fly off in post orgasmic bliss still all dreamy from lack of sleep. They say that professional sports stars have lucky charms, or religiously perform certain customs before a game. Some wear odd socks during a game, and some kiss a lucky charm. Jerry's mandate was mad sex in the morning, and strangely he always played well, perhaps due to the massive weight loss of his lightened balls. Oh well, it worked! Fuck, the things us wives do for our men!

So Jerry was on a twenty million dollar contract and perhaps life as a team owner down the track. He was pretty smart, not in Simon's league of course, or even my Joe's, but savvy smart. He'd do well, especially given that Joe did his books and invested his earnings. Jerry would likely blow his money on good times, but we reined him in and settled him somewhat, pointing out that his savings would secure him a living after retirement from the sport and perhaps allow opportunity for him to purchase a team. That desire spurred him, well, along with the need to power-drill his rampant cock up his pretty redheaded pale skinned wife at every possible opportunity, which for three, and occasionally six months of every year, was little ole me!

Hmmm...

*******

Of course family get togethers were always fun, and sometimes a bit embarrassing, especially if said company occurred just after a transitional period. As you can guess, we were more often in accompaniment of a 'husband' who was not actually our 'husband'. At one BBQ cook out I was for that period Simon's wife, but I accidently sat on Joe's lap, having only a week prior been his wife! I felt him stiffen (nerve wise, not...) and I instantly realised my error.

"Oh, sorry Joe, I wasn't thinking. I thought you were my man for a second. Brain lapse! Sorry honey... um... Simon!" I toddled off to my 'husband' leaving my 'husband' looking anxious and distraught, glancing nervously at his 'wife' in the green dress and white gym shoes, fearful that she might think him cheating on her. Pinkie just smiled at him and winked. I straightened my little blue pleated tennis skirt and found a seat on the 'correct' lap and ruffled my man's wild curly black hair, removed the glasses and cleaned them with my skimpy tee-shirt. Jerry was tending the charcoal offerings as big sis April, dressed in pink ribboned pigtails giggled like Pinkie would and offered the poor embarrassed Joe a drink refill.

Now I know what you're thinking. We were cheating sluts, using our husbands and making a mockery of marriage's monogamous and precious dynamic. But I maintain my innocence. As I've said, we were three different sisters, yes, but we had one identity, and following that reasoning, we were all married to the same man, only he took three forms. So we weren't really cheating, were we?

Of course we were about to take that reasoning to a whole new level. We were ready to cuckold my Joseph, and although I had his permission as my real husband, to take a lover, my sisters did not... well not with their real 'husbands' anyway. I mean my proclaimed innocence of infidelity didn't really hold weight given my proclamation that all three men were really my 'husband', because we girls shared one identity. Okay, so now we were all about to cheat 'properly' on Simon and Jerry, but we were greedy sluts and considered it a necessity to raise Joe's status to a higher and more level playing field. Some contorted reasoning suggested that when we were with Joe, and fucking Carl, then we weren't cheating because we were at that given time Joe's wife. Justification can be a warped and winding road.

In hindsight I realise the reasoning flawed. We were building a house of cards, and it was soon to get worse... oh... way, way, worse.

But before we stepped from the banks of the Rubicon, we had one more task to complete; Joe's first real introduction to his beautiful wife taking a lover.

That occurred a few days later.

*******

"Hey honey, would you mind helping me with the zip."

He looked up as I clicked into the kitchen in my 5" Louis Vuitton's. His eyes were glazed and his chest heaved a half sigh, half heart attack. I'd informed him earlier that I had a date with Carl. I smiled warmly and turned my back to enable access to the zip. I could feel his fingers vibrate nervously against my bared spine. This would be the most difficult zipping of any dress previously dealt with by my beautiful and loving husband.

"Do you like the dress? I bought it yesterday, especially for Carl. Do you think he'll approve?" I twirled about. I knew the hem bordered inappropriateness.

"You look beautiful honey. Carl is a lucky man..." He could barely talk, poor darling.

"Yes he is. He'll enjoy stripping me and fucking me, won't he sweetie? I'm considering not wearing panties, what do you think?"

"Um, I..."

"Okay, no panties, I think you're right. Better he just lift my little dress and get right to it." I kissed his cheek condescendingly; like he was a good puppy. You had to treat your cuckold appropriately. We'd read all about this online. "Now don't wait up, I'd like to spend this first time, in his bed... all night. We need to bond as lovers and I don't want it feeling like some cheap one night stand, okay beautiful?" He wobbled and I gripped his upper arms in support. "Baby, don't worry, I know how much you love me, and I love you very much too. You'll always be my boy and I'll always come home to you. You're precious and supportive, intelligent and caring. Carl is none of these. He has a nice big cock, and hopefully he will fuck me real good, but you're mine..." I pecked his cheek again. "Now, I have to get going soon. When Carl knocks, just let him in and offer him a drink. I'll be down ASAP; I just want to make myself look perfect for my first date."

"Um, do you have... like protection?"

"No baby, I want Carl to fuck me bareback. It's nice to have a man spill his cum deep inside my pussy. If you're really good, and make me proud, I won't shower with him and I'll bring home his gift. Would that be nice?" I chuckled and actually had to lower him to the couch.

I retreated to the bedroom, struggling with my own demeanour. My heart was racing and it was like I'd run a marathon. Fuck this was insane!

I heard the doorbell not long thereafter and smiled internally at the thought of my precious boy greeting my lover and inviting him in. I scurried about, collecting hand bag and phone.

They were standing apart making small talk when I strode confidently into the room, ignored Joe, smiled up at Carl, and moved in for a hungry lip kiss. It was for Joe's benefit of course, and that being the case... I felt giddy. Carl moved his hand to my bum and pressed me in close against his already raging erection. This play act obviously excited him too!

Of course we'd spoken many times now on the phone, in a three way sisterly hook-up with Carl, just to discuss our plans, our slutty needs and of course Joe's expectations. This first exchange was almost a well-rehearsed presentation.

Carl, as per instruction recited his delivery. "Hey, man, thanks for letting me take your beautiful wife out."

Yes it was important to allow Joe ownership of the situation.

"She's really exquisite man. I'll really enjoy fucking her later, but we'll have a nice meal and some good conversation first, just to get to know each other more."

All bullshit of course. Carl was a clot, a big hunky clot attached to a nice big dick. We would grab a quick meal, barely talk, head for our room and bang like bunnies... all night, but the illusion of me spending quality time with my lover required establishment. For a loving cuckold to hurt and desire his goddess even more, he needed to experience jealously, and believe it or not, the idea of me kissing and spending time with Carl in conversation was way more threating to Joe than the actual coitus.

Okay baby, we're going now; make sure you wash my work clothes and stockings. I'll send you a text later to tell you how we're going." I pecked his cheek, grabbed Carl's hand and towed him from the house. I didn't glance backward on purpose, although I longed to do so. It was important... that first harsh 'stab' of pain into my beautiful boy's heart as I 'forgot' him.

What he didn't know as he stood there forlornly; was how much appreciative loving he was going to experience on my return. I would build him back up, raise him from the ashes like the phoenix and recommit my undying love and appreciation to him. But first he had to hurt for me.

I have to admit that Carl was a talented lover. Pinkie had test driven him, to make sure, of course, that he cut the mustard, and she'd assured me he was excellent. She was a good litmus test, was my sister; well after all she had the exact same pussy as me, so expectations were high.

It was important to send our Joe a nice picture of Carl and me standing arm in arm at the restaurant. A waiter took it with my I-phone, and I was pretending to look up at Carl all doe eyed wearing that tiny red dress and assorted bling. Later Joe's phone received a second image, this pic showing my lips spread wide around Carl's huge cock. That one would have him spinning and jacking off. I smiled when I sent that erotic photo, of me winking as the big cock pushed at the entrance to my throat.

So, I was frantic with need, imagining Joe suffering at home, and thinking of me! I threw the phone onto the floor and crawled over my new naked lover, sucked on his lips and then buried his cock so deep into my hungry hole I struggled for air. I flayed about, on my back, legs in air, on my front with face stifled into a pillow and bum high... and all the time he fucked me relentlessly. I cried orgasm after orgasm... all the time imaging my Joe's hurt... and his incredible love. That was the real turn on although Carl's slightly upward bent dick did hit the right spot on every inward stroke and the overall result was I felt akin to a two stroke motor running on rocket fuel. We came together three times over the first two hours and I was so truly fucked. It was like I was fast asleep and dreaming some erotic wild, life altering experience. Sex of the brain was something so much deeper than the physical. In my head I was making love to my Joe telepathically, and yet Carl was rag-dolling me to within a micron of consciousness.

I cracked open my heavy sleepy lids and realised it was all a reality! Carl was holding me back against his pounding rod and his huge hands held my big tits. It was four in the morning for god's sake! I had been fast asleep! I was struggling to grasp reality when another almighty orgasm tore through me. Oh my god...

*******

"Did you have a nice time honey?" Joe served me brunch in bed. It was the Sunday morning following my first night in the hotel room with Carl. I was completely and utterly fucked!

"Oh thank you darling, and yes I had a wonderful time. He fucked me so good baby. Come here and let me kiss you. You're such a beautiful caring man to allow me so much pleasure." I kissed his lips passionately, pulled him close and for the first time in, what to him would have seemed like months, having been denied by April prior to me; I gripped his hard expectant manhood. His end reward was soon appreciated.

"I want you to be happy honey. If that means you having a lover, then I'm good with that."

"I love you so much my loving husband." More kisses. "Carl is my boyfriend now and we'll be seeing each other regularly from here on in, but I'll always involve you in our dates, okay. You can dress me up and help me look pretty for him. We can all spend time together so you can get to know him and who knows, Carl might let you watch us have sex. Wouldn't that be a treat?"

"Oh, I guess. But I'd feel funny in his presence now, like he knows that I know he's sleeping with you, and that is pretty humiliating."