Triple Treats Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose children are sleeping in the nursery, and whose is that one?" He nodded, indicating my bloated tummy.

"Oh fuck Simon... honey... do you hate us?" I started to sob. I couldn't process this!

"Spill it May, tell me everything or I make a call to Jerry and Joe." He reached for his mobile.

"Okay! Okay! Don't do that yet, let me explain and well... then you can call the cops and have us locked away... like for ever..." I started bawling. This was fucked up!

"It's okay honey, calm down, take a big deep breathe and tell me. Are those kids mine?"

I nodded and squeaked a 'yes'. "Samantha is yours and so is Chloe, only they have different mothers..." I wailed loudly and he pulled me in close.

"So, let me guess, Samantha is April's, my 'real' wife's." I nodded as tears kept flooding my blinking vision. "And beautiful little Chloe is yours?" I kept nodding like a parrot. "And I'm guessing that wherever Pinkie is right now, she's carrying my child as well?"

"Huh, huh."

"Ingenious little minx's." He sounded brighter so I rubbed my eyes and blinked hopefully. Maybe I'd only get life? "You really are one person aren't you? They talk of the abnormalities of Siamese twins, but you three are Siamese triplets, not conjoined physically, but very much so mentally. You can't survive without each other?" He was shaking his head somewhat perplexed. Well der. "So you had to share and experience everything together, as one identity. I will have three daughters, I'm presuming, given the order of things so far. Let me guess, big tough Jerry will... surprise, surprise, father three boys. Good old Joe will have two boys and a girl. You three engineered all of this... wow!" He paused and shook his mop of black hair. "How am I doing so far beautiful?"

"Um, pretty good?"

"So you three rotate around and we chumps are none the wiser... that we actually share three sisters, not one monogamous wife as we were led to believe." He started laughing. "Of course... and how long has this been going on for?"

"A while I guess..."

"I've been fucking you since college, haven't I?"

I pouted and kind of went a bit sheepish. He chuckled.

"But really, I've been banging... well in truth, you guys have been banging me, as the one person, only in slightly varied disguises. I always wondered why my April was really bossy sometimes, and then sometimes quite meek and withdrawn, Pinkies the submissive!"

I shrugged.

"Oh, it makes so much sense now!! You guys aren't quite the same clone, close, but not exactly. April chose me, because she's the bossy one. You, well you're a bit conservative, and like your man more... normal. You picked Joey. June... Pinkie... she likes to be bossed about a bit, so she chose Jerry. But you all like a little of the variety... Oh, you guys are clever! Three kids, one to each man and you rotate around... starting with those little get togethers you have every change of season!"

I tried to feign innocence. I had no idea how to achieve that considering my over whelming guilt.

"So, who's baby's in there, (he patted my tummy)... hang on, let me guess. You will be delivering while shacked up with your baby's real father in March, March the third, I'm betting... hey? And you May, will be holding Jerry's hand as you deliver his beautiful black baby. Hmmm, am I right?"

"Um. I guess..."

"So what do we do now sister-in-law, or should I say wife?" He helped me from the bed. "Let's go have a coffee and discuss the path forward."

Fuck, he looked quite pleased with himself!

We sipped a coffee, but I needed vodka bad. Lots and lots of vodka!

"I think you better ring the other thirds now, get them around here pronto, under some work pretext, and let's all talk together."

I nodded and hit the number one auto dial on my cell. They both answered almost at once and as one. We were conference linked always... Maybe telepathically as well, but it was a theory yet unproven.

"Here, now... Simon says... um... we're fucked!"

The doorbell chimed five minutes later having followed the squeal of smelly hot brakes from the driveway. Two apprehensive reflections of me lumbered in supporting huge bellies.

"What..." It was in stereo.

I sat my coffee cup down. "Simon wants to talk. He knows... he knows everything."

"SHIT!!" Again shrieked in stereo. "How, and what have you told him May?!!"

"She hasn't told me a thing other than three 'grunts' and a 'huh'." Which one of you two is Pinkie?"

Pinkie, disguised in green glanced at me frantically. I just nodded. She half raised her hand looking contrite.

"You gave it away first. I was running the ultraviolet over you bum, blending out your sun shadow and I noticed that the light detected your dots as being inked over existing tattooed dots beneath. This set me to thinking. Why would you do that? I've seen you all in bikinis and it's hard not to notice the three inked markings. So what, I asked myself, three dots are just three dots... unless you were angling at disguising them. But it made no sense. It bugged me for a month or three, and then I got this idea. What if there were three different identities, triplets who, for all intent and purposes, were identical other than a dotted identity mark? What if they all wanted to pretend to have three identical dots? If one had one dot, you could disguise that easily as three, by inking in more dots, but you can't reduce three tattooed dots down to one without cosmetic surgery. I woke up one night, and funny enough, it was when I was all alone at the end of autumn, when you guys were off on your little jaunt together. I'd had an epiphany, if you like. I was eager to check it out. Sure enough, my black-light solved it. May has two dots, and you April darling, I'm guessing, have one." He raised his eyebrows at my eldest sister and she kind of smirked and pouted.

"Hi, honey, and how are you?" She tooted over and plonked down onto her husband's lap. "Have you missed me?" She kissed his lips. Simon spluttered and actually blushed. I think he was confused as to who his wife was! I mean, he actually glanced over at me, as if to apologise for getting fresh with my sister. I giggled. "So smart ass, what do we do now. You got us by our red short and furies. Are you going to turn us in too the feds?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead. Can I see your dot?" He reached into his pocket and produced the bloody light.

April shrugged and hopped off his lap. "I guess the jigs up." She bent over and pulled down her panties, making sure her pussy pouted cheekily.

"Fuck, do you have to do that?!"

"Why, you've been fucking it since college, well, on and off!"

He shook his head and scanned her tailbone and nodded. "Hello wife."

"Hi hubby!" She chirped, stood and crossed her arms. "So, where too from here baby?"

"I have no fucking idea, enlighten me."

"Well, we all kind of like the current status quo. How's that sound with you?"

"Whilst you three can think and love as one, I have a shit load of trouble with the concept! I have, or will have... as of next March, three kids born of three different women..."

"The same!!" We three chimed in sync.

"Wha..."

"You have three children, all of whom are yours, born by the same women who exists in three parts. That's what you told me earlier." I was trying to throw Simon's own sound reasoning back at him. "So what's the problem?"

"Yeah!" Pinkie piped. "What's your problem beautiful? We all love you so much. And we don't, not any of us, want to lose you!"

"And if you tell Joe, he won't handle it and Jerry will likely just kill us." April pouted.

"We have identical DNA, as you know, so no one will ever prove which mother belongs to which child." I continued. "So, can't we just keep this to ourselves, and carry on?"

Poor Simon seemed dumbfounded.

"Just pretend like we're all April sweetie. We are really." I suggested brightly.

He sat quietly for what seemed an eternity. We three squirmed constantly, seeking solace in each other's frantic expressions. "Let me chew it over. I guess this current rotation has to continue?' Simon queried.

We all nodded like clowns seeking Ping-Pong balls.

I kissed my sisters goodbye an hour later. To say we were concerned was an understatement. Simon had gone up to bed with a headache. I trudged up those stairs like someone walking the Green mile. My feet dragged and I felt exhausted. My heart beat a jungle rhythm as I popped my head around the cracked door gap.

"Hi baby, can I come to bed, or do you want me in the spare room?" My boy was lying in bed staring at the ceiling.

"You can come to bed. Shit I've been sleeping with you for years, so what's the big deal?"

I smiled and slinked forward. "Should I sleep naked like always, or is that inappropriate?"

Simon looked a bit distressed. "Perhaps tonight you should wear pyjamas, just until I get my head around things, okay?"

"Sure baby." I scrounged a pair of flannel fleecies out of the bottom draw and popped into the bathroom for toilette and change.

Once spooned, I kissed the back of his neck lightly and felt him tense up.

"Honey, it's me, your wife. I might exist as May, but you've been my man for ever and ever. You know we picked you out together, we all chose you, but society says we can only marry one man, but I... we... needed three men. I was the second girl you ever made love too."

He turned to face me. "Yeah I get that, but it's the ingrained monogamy in humans that makes me think all this is so wrong... demented in some way, like I'm married to a three headed freak and I'm being unknowingly used as some sort of sick social experiment."

I started to tear up. He thought of us as freaks.

"Hey, I'm just trying to let go of my fears. I need to vent a bit. Whilst I might feel used, I also feel an eternal gratefulness. May, I know I'm no Adonis, shit look at your other husband, Jerry. I realise that I've partnered way outside of my standing. You... all of you... are drop-dead gorgeous, smart and sexy. I have always struggled understanding how I was 'chosen', and oh yeah, I know I was chosen! Shit, I didn't have the guts back then to even look at a pretty girl, and then the most gorgeous female on the planet walks up to me and says she wants me!" He sighed. "Fuck... No baby, I'm really happy you three picked me. It's just the shock and realization of the situation, but I'm an adaptable creature. Shit, I will shortly have three amazing beautiful baby girls, and I'll have three kickass wives to fuck. I mean that's every guy's erotic dream!" He chuckled. I dried my tears and giggled. He hugged me then. "I'm a bit pissed about the secrecy though; I feel used and humiliated." He chuckled into my neck. "Otherwise... hey! Just let me adapt, okay?"

"Okay, but can I still tie you up sometimes when I fuck you?" I blinked trying to be chirpy.

He smiled. "We'll see..."

I nodded and cuddled into him... and we hugged and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Crisis averted?

**********

END OF PART TWO.